Author Topic: Haha are you kidding me right now? I thought Black Panthers had to be black?  (Read 28327 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Shit like this is infuriating.  And the dumb hispanic bitch who thought this white kid was part of some white supremacist group?  Americans shouldn't be worried about terrorists or even drug cartels.  I guarantee you a race war is going to destroy this country.  First it was the muslims wanting us to put footbaths in our airports............then it was the hispanics demanding from us their illegal anchor baby children get in-state tuition and free education and loans.  Now it's the blacks telling us they don't believe in the constitution?  WTF? 

I'm Polish, Irish and English.........I should probably fuck off back to Poland.  USA is becoming a fucking joke! 

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
HAHA - Axe to grind.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Shit like this is infuriating.  And the dumb hispanic bitch who thought this white kid was part of some white supremacist group?  Americans shouldn't be worried about terrorists or even drug cartels.  I guarantee you a race war is going to destroy this country.  First it was the muslims wanting us to put footbaths in our airports............then it was the hispanics demanding from us their illegal anchor baby children get in-state tuition and free education and loans.  Now it's the blacks telling us they don't believe in the constitution?  WTF? 

I'm Polish, Irish and English.........I should probably fuck off back to Poland.  USA is becoming a fucking joke! 

Lol @ "us", like you people are natives...gtfo with this bullshit...please leave and go back to pathetic poland, im sure youll thrive....  ::)

I understand your frustrations, but face it, you had a good run but those days are over and its not going to get any better for you.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Lol @ "us", like you people are natives...gtfo with this bullshit...please leave and go back to pathetic poland, im sure youll thrive....  ::)

I understand your frustrations, but face it, you had a good run but those days are over and its not going to get any better for you.

So as a black man you support this bullshit being spewed by this kid?  LOL............wouldn't surprise me.  How can you POSSIBLY understand my frustrations as an employed, white, middle class tax paying male that has worked for everything he's ever earned without sucking off the government tit ever in his life.  My father was an immigrant from Poland who was raised in an orphanage from 10-18 years old because his father was gassed by the Germans and his mother died when he was a child.  He came to this country and neither did he EVER suck a fucking dime off the government.  He put three kids through college, paid his taxes and you know what......he raised the fucking US flag on the 4th of July higher than the Polish flag and always kept a copy of the constitution and bill of rights he got with  his citizenship class when he came here.  So no......you get the fuck on with your bullshit!  Now contrast that with all the fucking minorities nowadays that suck off MY dime because they think all of us white people are rich and had everything handed to us and never had to work for anything.  WTF ever.  

And you should wake up............instead of speaking ebonics you and your kids will be speaking spanish.  So things won't fare any better for your people either.  In fact Id say the mexicans have probably single handedly destroyed most of the jobs middle class and poor blacks fought for in the last 50 years.  Construction, agriculture etc.  I even hear they are taking over the BBQ industry!  :)  

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
So as a black man you support this bullshit being spewed by this kid?  LOL............wouldn't surprise me.  How can you POSSIBLY understand my frustrations as an employed, white, middle class tax paying male that has worked for everything he's ever earned without sucking off the government tit ever in his life.  My father was an immigrant from Poland who was raised in an orphanage from 10-18 years old because his father was gassed by the Germans and his mother died when he was a child.  He came to this country and neither did he EVER suck a fucking dime off the government.  He put three kids through college, paid his taxes and you know what......he raised the fucking US flag on the 4th of July higher than the Polish flag and always kept a copy of the constitution and bill of rights he got with  his citizenship class when he came here.  So no......you get the fuck on with your bullshit!  Now contrast that with all the fucking minorities nowadays that suck off MY dime because they think all of us white people are rich and had everything handed to us and never had to work for anything.  WTF ever.  

And you should wake up............instead of speaking ebonics you and your kids will be speaking spanish.  So things won't fare any better for your people either.  In fact Id say the mexicans have probably single handedly destroyed most of the jobs middle class and poor blacks fought for in the last 50 years.  Construction, agriculture etc.  I even hear they are taking over the BBQ industry!  :)  
MM laying a beating on Wiggs as if he owned him. :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
MM laying a beating on Wiggs as if he owned him. :o

Come on..........the tired old tirade American blacks spew out because they think they are the only group of people on earth who had it hard because they were slaves at one time.  Polish Jews were burned alive, shot in the head while they watched their young daughters being raped and babies smashed on concrete.  And they were the lucky ones that were killed before the concentration camps.  People have suffered ALL over the world in every culture since the dawn of time.  Blacks have ZERO monopoly on pain and suffering as a people.  So when I hear some dumbass half black wanna be "panther" shit on the Constitution and everything this country with all it's imperfections stands for .........I'd expect ANYONE that calls themselves an American, black white or yellow to rise against it and denounce it.  But it's easier to sit back, smoke weed, and denounce whitey for being "non-native" and blame everything on the white people.    

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR

Nice owning of Wiggs. When it's convenient for him to act white he's white and the same goes for his black side. Don't black kids go to school for free what do they have to bitch at. Things are pretty damn even this day in age. If anything blacks and minorities get the most support from the government. It isn't the white man's fault they haven't been able to get their shit together for decades. Asians come here and flourish they were slaves once.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Don't forget Wiggs is also a jew. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Wiggs taking another beating in this thread. Good job MM. Although owning an unemployed, fat, drug addict isn't too hard. Wiggs owns himself everyday.
T

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Nice owning of Wiggs. When it's convenient for him to act white he's white and the same goes for his black side. Don't black kids go to school for free what do they have to bitch at. Things are pretty damn even this day in age. If anything blacks and minorities get the most support from the government. It isn't the white man's fault they haven't been able to get their shit together for decades. Asians come here and flourish they were slaves once.

Yeah exactly.  But all white people grew up in suburbia with a stay at home mom that baked pies and cookies all day and a swimming pool.  LOL.  

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Don't forget Wiggs is also a jew. ;)

Whoever that lady is needs to get her head examined "this looks like a white supremacist group" what a joke! And she is the leader of the multicultural center?! She's batshit crazy liberal. How are people like her givin any kind of power it blows my mind. I thought liberals were all about tolerance. Tolerance=as long as you agree with us. These are the kind of douchebagges our President surrounds himself. If you're white and you vote for Obama you need serious help!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Wiggs taking another beating in this thread. Good job MM. Although owning an unemployed, fat, drug addict isn't too hard. Wiggs owns himself everyday.

Ill get to McManus in another post but you  are fucking pathetic. Youre a bottom feeder, you wait around and when someone days something you like, you co-sign. Not on original thought...you are fucking pathetic...And i still in your head 1 year later...lol...fucking loser.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Whoever that lady is needs to get her head examined "this looks like a white supremacist group" what a joke! And she is the leader of the multicultural center?! She's batshit crazy liberal. How are people like her givin any kind of power it blows my mind. I thought liberals were all about tolerance. Tolerance=as long as you agree with us. These are the kind of douchebagges our President surrounds himself. If you're white and you vote for Obama you need serious help!

Well most colleges nowadays are multicultural circle jerks.  Where the hell do you expect minorities to flock to?  COLLEGE!  They eat up all the free money, student loans, pell grants scholarships etc.  And they have the fucking balls to piss on the hand that fucking feeds them.  LOL....it's insane.  These dumbasses should have the Constitution stapled to their fucking forehead and be forced to memorize it.  And two little bitches next to this guy that giggle and smirk the entire time.  Ughhhhhh I can't stand women that can't think for themselves.  

Haha and I Just read about this Huey Newton guy that started the Black panther party.  A Class a fucking loser.  A crack addict his entire life, fucking illiterate throughout his childhood and teenage years.  Yeah what a great role model to look up to.  But look where he got his college education............San ta Cruz, CA.  No fucking surprise there.  CA is illustrative of the direction the rest of the country is heading.  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Ill get to McManus in another post but you  are fucking pathetic. Youre a bottom feeder, you wait around and when someone days something you like, you co-sign. Not on original thought...you are fucking pathetic...And i still in your head 1 year later...lol...fucking loser.

And I'd like for you to answer the question.  As a black man do you agree with this black panther clown or do you uphold and embrace the US Constitution and everything it stands for? 

deadz

• Getbig V
Me a loser, LOL, you are the fat, unemployed, pot smoking/pill popping LOSER. I see an eviction notice being posted on your one bedroom apartment any day now.  ;D
T

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Yeah exactly.  But all white people grew up in suburbia with a stay at home mom that baked pies and cookies all day and a swimming pool.  LOL.  

That's not white peoples fault. Black people are the ones having a ton of kids out of wedlock. I wonder what the percent is for black parents actually staying together and getting married is? Why can people who come from other shitty countries come here and flourish but black people just can't pull it together. It's because of democrats and the entitlements that's why! It's so damn obvious it's ridiculous! They're rewarded for being fuck ups! The more kids out of wedlock they have the more money they get.

It's to bad things are so politically correct and no one can address this huge pink elephant in the room! Assholes like Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton, Obama are just making it worse! Race relations have gotten worse since that dumbass came into office.

It's really to bad that the first black President couldn't have been a good Republican candidate who would actually address some of these issues. Things could of been different!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
That's not white peoples fault. Black people are the ones having a ton of kids out of wedlock. I wonder what the percent is for black parents actually staying together and getting married is? Why can people who come from other shitty countries come here and flourish but black people just can't pull it together. It's because of democrats and the entitlements that's why! It's so damn obvious it's ridiculous! They're rewarded for being fuck ups! The more kids out of wedlock they have the more money they get.

It's to bad things are so politically correct and no one can address this huge pink elephant in the room! Assholes like Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton, Obama are just making it worse! Race relations have gotten worse since that dumbass came into office.

It's really to bad that the first black President couldn't have been a good Republican candidate who would actually address some of these issues. Things could of been different!
[/quote

Even nowadays 70% of black kids are born out of wedlock.  It hasn't changed in 50+ years. 

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Me a loser, LOL, you are the fat, unemployed, pot smoking/pill popping LOSER. I see an eviction notice being posted on your one bedroom apartment any day now.  ;D

Why so mean bro that's not called for.

deadz

• Getbig V
Why so mean bro that's not called for.
For the same reason others do. It's not like anything I said was untrue. Everything I said is by his own admittance.
T

MuscleManiac

• Getbig II
Ok lets be serious here. These college snots are NOT black panthers. Black panthers walked around with AK 47s and assault rifles and fought for racial equality in the 50 and 60s. This was a kid and a few people who didn't know what they hell they were talking about.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

1. You have one black guy saying he doesnt believe in the constitution, and you wrote "now blacks dont believe in the constitution.... ::)

2.  The ONLY group of people that continously harp on this race war shit is a segmented portions of angry whites...i never read, saw or heard anything about any other race in America modern times, talk so much shit about race war...race war is bullshit except to that little group.

3. I dont care for the anchor baby laws...not fair to legal immigrants. Footbath although i disagree with is  religious item, i.e. Muslim...Not a race issue as you are trying to present it. And special arrangements are made for Jews all the time, dont hear you complaining about Kosher this and that and other arrangements made for them...  

So you packaged all that up and you video to stir up shit...this reminds me of Fox news bullshit...

How about presenting your info in non biased accurate manner. You lost credibilty when you started babbling bullshit butthurt points.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
1. You have one black guy saying he doesnt believe in the constitution, and you wrote "now blacks dont believe in the constitution.... ::)

2.  The ONLY group of people that continously harp on this race war shit is a segmented portions of angry whites...i never read, saw or heard anything about any other race in America modern times, talk so much shit about race war...race war is bullshit except to that little group.

3. I dont care for the anchor baby laws...not fair to legal immigrants. Footbath although i disagree with is  religious item, i.e. Muslim...Not a race issue as you are trying to present it. And special arrangements are made for Jews all the time, dont hear you complaining about Kosher this and that and other arrangements made for them...  

So you packaged all that up and you video to stir up shit...this reminds me of Fox news bullshit...

How about presenting your info in non biased accurate manner. You lost credibilty when you started babbling bullshit butthurt points.

Dude you must not pay attention to what is going on. Do you know some of the goons Obama has been associated with. Black people in high positions have been spewing this hate filled garbage to much lately.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Some studies suggest there are marked differences in IQ between various groups in the USA. Watching the Jerry Springer Show makes me think they might be right.

"The Bell Curve (1994) stated that the average IQ of African Americans was 85, Latino 89, White 103, Asian 106, and Jews 113. Asians score relatively higher on visuospatial than on verbal subtests. The few Amerindian populations that have been systematically tested, including Arctic Natives, tend to score worse on average than white populations but better on average than black populations.[64]"

deadz

• Getbig V
Some studies suggest there are marked differences in IQ between various groups in the USA. Watching the Jerry Springer Show makes me think they might be right.

"The Bell Curve (1994) stated that the average IQ of African Americans was 85, Latino 89, White 103, Asian 106, and Jews 113. Asians score relatively higher on visuospatial than on verbal subtests. The few Amerindian populations that have been systematically tested, including Arctic Natives, tend to score worse on average than white populations but better on average than black populations.[64]"

;)
T