Author Topic: One of Nasser's Best Posing Routines Ever!!..  (Read 23644 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
One of Nasser's Best Posing Routines Ever!!..
« on: September 30, 2011, 12:01:11 AM »
it's just amazing to see the best FDB ever, the best A&T ever, and the best MM ever (with its various forms) all being hit in the same posing routine :o

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Re: One of Nasser's Best Posing Routines Ever!!..
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 12:09:19 AM »
nasser= one of the best bbers ever IMO
irongearco.com

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 12:09:55 AM »
it's also amazing that one person had some of the best shoulders, chest, abs, quads, hams, calves ever!!..

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 12:25:35 AM »
great post Sherief!

Nasser also had great arms, watch the prejudging of the 96 O and there's a great moment when Levrone is doing all his silly theatrics between poses and trying to get into Nasser's face
Nasser just goes right up to Kevin and flexes his arm, the crowd goes nuts cheering for Nasser and Kevin is just blown away!

Nasser got a standing ovation that day- he was the only BB that day to get a standing ovation.

Its funny, Nasser had so many outstanding bodyparts but he was so symmetrical and aesthetic that not one part really stood out above another- truly he was a very complete and balance physique, unheard of for someone of his mass and bodyweight

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 12:40:49 AM »
He should of won that year  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
L

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2011, 01:00:20 AM »
you need to make 2 more nasser threads this week or he isnt calling you this weekend

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2011, 01:37:13 AM »

you know i think he seriously could have. his back wasn't as good as dorains BUT everything else was or better.
this isn't directed towards you jae but anyone that doesn't think nasser was great bber back then doesn't know bbing
irongearco.com

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 04:19:32 AM »

you know i think he seriously could have. his back wasn't as good as dorains BUT everything else was or much better.
this isn't directed towards you jae but anyone that doesn't think nasser was great bber back then doesn't know bbing

fixed for truth 8)

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2011, 04:31:02 AM »
you need to make 2 more nasser threads this week or he isnt calling you this weekend

lol!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2011, 04:35:59 AM »
But then he turned around  :D

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2011, 04:39:44 AM »
it's just amazing to see the best FDB ever, the best A&T ever, and the best MM ever (with its various forms) all being hit in the same posing routine :o

again Sherief This is BBing and its so Subjective to the eye of the Beholder, when i see that Clip, i see a Massive BBer, Cut, Huge etc, However his Presentation of that Massive Physique is Not the best theres no Flow when he poses and his Transition's from one shot to the other are quiet Awkward etc etc, His Quads while massive look short in relation to his Torso in Certain Poses (especially that shot he hits the front turning FDB where the Hamstrings come into play), and while his FDB is Huge and impressive theres no Dramatic V Taper as his Waist while Cut/ Hard etc had gained alot in Width from 95 onwards, his Taper when his BW was under 245lbs was Excellent, his A & T is Very impressive for a Huge BBer that i agree with, However again everyone sees Different things where BBers are Concerned.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2011, 05:14:18 AM »
again Sherief This is BBing and its so Subjective to the eye of the Beholder, when i see that Clip, i see a Massive BBer, Cut, Huge etc, However his Presentation of that Massive Physique is Not the best theres no Flow when he poses and his Transition's from one short to the other are quiet Awkward etc etc, His Quads while massive look short in relation to his Torso in Certain Poses (especially that shot he hits the front turning FDB where the Hamstrings come into play), and while his FDB is Huge and impressive theres no Dramatic V Taper as his Waist while Cut/ Hard etc had gained alot in Width from 95 onwards, his Taper when his BW was under 245lbs was Excellent, his A & T is Very impressive for a Huge BBer that i agree with, However again everyone sees Different things where BBers are Concerned.

totally agree with you bro. that bb is not a "1+1=2" sport.. in swimming or weight lifting you dont see 2 opinions on who should win or who is the best because numbers determine everything.. but sue bb is one of the most subjective sports..

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2011, 05:30:30 AM »

LeaN facE , trenbolona acétatO - gh - équiponA - mastéroNa & éphédrina combO
TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2011, 05:47:58 AM »
again Sherief This is BBing and its so Subjective to the eye of the Beholder, when i see that Clip, i see a Massive BBer, Cut, Huge etc, However his Presentation of that Massive Physique is Not the best theres no Flow when he poses and his Transition's from one shot to the other are quiet Awkward etc etc, His Quads while massive look short in relation to his Torso in Certain Poses (especially that shot he hits the front turning FDB where the Hamstrings come into play), and while his FDB is Huge and impressive theres no Dramatic V Taper as his Waist while Cut/ Hard etc had gained alot in Width from 95 onwards, his Taper when his BW was under 245lbs was Excellent, his A & T is Very impressive for a Huge BBer that i agree with, However again everyone sees Different things where BBers are Concerned.

Great point because I noticed his posing & presentation was lacking as well. And you brought up a lot of valid points about his physique.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2011, 05:56:33 AM »
totally agree with you bro. that bb is not a "1+1=2" sport.. in swimming or weight lifting you dont see 2 opinions on who should win or who is the best because numbers determine everything.. but sue bb is one of the most subjective sports..

Somethings aren't so subjective , you stand two bodybuilders side-by-side , it's not objective who has short legs , a long torso , higher lats and less of a taper , it's not objective to see who is dry & hard and who is holding water and is soft , it's not objective to see is having a problem holding a pose and transitioning from one pose to another without looking awkward , etc

it is a 1+1 = 2 sport when you know what you're looking at . You're to biased to be objective

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2011, 06:08:42 AM »
fixed for truth 8)
Like Team Nasser would even acknowledge the truth if it came up on the street and gave them a handjob. ND?    ::)

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2011, 06:09:13 AM »
Equitelephona, Masterbola, Test.Propteina, Trenbalonie, Insulines (snorted insulina) 120 iu dried on thin glastable (pour out liquid, blow with a hairdrier underneath until it´s dry, now you have pure insu-lines), HGH (subq + i.v + i.m, 6 times of each aday, totally 18 hgh shots, 5iu per shot (=90 iu daily) Choice of HGH Genotropin (stolen from Swedish pharma by rednedck). Since genotropin comes in 36 iu box there is 18 extra iu left every day he shots a few extra "here and there". Nasser is the god of those small waist bags where the pros got all their drogas. A reall BB would never go to the toilet and NOT inject something. Those extra units are for those kinda times (we all need to have fun, useage the bag, etc). Before each meal 50 x 5 mg dbol (anabol from thailand, pink = Nasser see ALOT of pink), Winstroltabs (heated on spoon, boiled in 3 ml until 1 ml is left, then he puts in about 1/3 of a cigarette filter and fills up a syringe, 5 x 50 mg tabs are deissolved and spotinjected in rear delts like this.

NO ANSWERING DETAILS VIA PM PLEASE
MIRAGETROPIN

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2011, 06:16:03 AM »
Like Team Nasser would even acknowledge the truth if it came up on the street and gave them a handjob. ND?    ::)

lmao

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2011, 06:40:09 AM »
Somethings aren't so subjective , you stand two bodybuilders side-by-side , it's not objective who has short legs , a long torso , higher lats and less of a taper , it's not objective to see who is dry & hard and who is holding water and is soft , it's not objective to see is having a problem holding a pose and transitioning from one pose to another without looking awkward , etc

it is a 1+1 = 2 sport when you know what you're looking at . You're to biased to be objective

lol look who is talking :-X.. and you are not too biased when it comes to dorian?!.. the man needs his dick for a while,.. make him a favour and get it out of your mouth!!..

dorian in 97 was a great example of everything opposite to symmetry (with its 2 meanings), proportion, harmony, .. etc and you still see him the winner ::).. at least i never support nasser when he looked bad..

so again this confirms that bb is very subjective..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2011, 06:44:02 AM »
lol look who is talking :-X.. and you are not too biased when it comes to dorian?!.. the man needs his dick for a while,.. make him a favour and get it out of your mouth!!..

dorian in 97 was a great example of everything opposite to symmetry (with its 2 meanings), proportion, harmony, .. etc and you still see him the winner ::).. at least i never support nasser when he looked bad..

so again this confirms that bb is very subjective..

All your posts come back to two things , Dorian and dick sucking  :-X think about that for a moment  :-\

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2011, 06:54:59 AM »
it's also amazing that one person had some of the best shoulders, chest, abs, quads, hams, calves ever!!..

Yeah. Too bad he had the back of a middleweight at the canadian nationals.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2011, 06:55:09 AM »
nasser may be the worst poser in history

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2011, 07:01:30 AM »
nasser may be the worst poser in history

Dillett was probably worse , but this is another thing they are willing to overlook

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2011, 07:02:44 AM »
too bad Yates and then Ronnie destroyed nasser

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2011, 07:07:24 AM »
too bad Yates and then Ronnie destroyed nasser

Think about that , you just placed second in the 1997 Mr Olympia , you are the odds on favorite to win , you don't have to qualify for the contest by virtue of your second place the previous year , what do you do? enter the Arnold and lose , then blow it at the Olympia and drop another place from the previous year  :-\