Author Topic: One of Nasser's Best Posing Routines Ever!!..  (Read 23615 times)

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
Re: One of Nasser's Best Posing Routines Ever!!..
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2011, 02:14:00 PM »
Those who don't réspécT Snbt don't réspèct BBdinG
TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Re: Mr nasséR trains hiS shouldéRs
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2011, 04:09:51 PM »
ShE like araBian & africaN péniS , i'M africaN/arabian & i want to Hit  this bitcH  :)

(No HoMo)

Why would you put "no homo" in a post where you talk about having sex with a woman...  ???

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2011, 09:50:11 PM »
Shereef is turning out to be quite the angry fat little guy.  he's turning into a grumpy dwarf because all of the excess blubber hanging off of his body is really starting to frustrate him...because he can't get rid of it.  :D

that shot of his back with the rolls of back fat looks like a pig being brought to the slaughterhouse

But he looks "better than most getbiggers"........hahahhaahaahaaha ahaaaaaaaaa.....maybe if we all ate 6 pizzas a day for the next two months, and washed it down with a liter of Coke   :D :D

PS.....Nasser never won the Olympia...

lol like it or not even at my shittiest shape i still look ok and yes may be better than most Gbs because they are not all in shape now too big man!!.. as i am not in my good shape now a lot of others too for sure are not in their good shapes.. at least in my worst shape you still see my abs and good over all size for my height..

shawn ray of GB approved :-X :P

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2011, 09:56:58 PM »
All of his other pics were crystal clear and his ' latest ' pics were dark and blurry  ???

yes of course because in my last pics i tried to hide my fats as much as possible and to create an illusion i have some abs ::)..

anyway i wont argue with someone who never posted a pic. of his body!!.. i am sure that someone like you who posts all the time here IF HE HAS A decent PHYSIQUE he would have at least posted few pics :-X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2011, 02:34:43 AM »
yes of course because in my last pics i tried to hide my fats as much as possible and to create an illusion i have some abs ::)..

anyway i wont argue with someone who never posted a pic. of his body!!.. i am sure that someone like you who posts all the time here IF HE HAS A decent PHYSIQUE he would have at least posted few pics :-X

Mr sensitive strikes again  ;D I just commented on the difference between your pics I never commented on your physique

Wait according to you I never stepped foot in a gym  :D according to you I only act like I go to the gym  :D according to you I never lifted weights  :D now if I had a ' decent PHYSIQUE ' I would have at least posted a few pics? wow some really sophisticated attempt at reverse psychology there  ::) was that supposed to bait me into posting pictures?  ???

Either one of two things , I don't have a decent physique and I'm scared to post pictures or I do and could care less about posting pictures , you pick one. The thought of posting pictures of myself in a semi-clothed state on a bodybuilding message board never appealed to me and neither has seeking E-cred or other people's validation.

wael_iron

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2011, 04:30:12 AM »
Think about that , you just placed second in the 1997 Mr Olympia , you are the odds on favorite to win , you don't have to qualify for the contest by virtue of your second place the previous year , what do you do? enter the Arnold and lose , then blow it at the Olympia and drop another place from the previous year  :-\

I have comment here ..... Nasser was at his all time best at Arnold 98, I remember that contest clearly....and it was a toss between him and Flex (unlike what the score sheet).... Flex also was at his best ever (IMHO better that AC 93)....

For the Olympia 98 the contest was for 3rd and below places (Nasser and Flex were locked up for the top two).....but surprise was ....both of them were off... and Coleman was at his best....he was very hard to ignore.

Anyway I think both of them (Nasser & Flex) if they brought the same package of AC 98 .... Coleman will slip to 3rd place with one any controversy.

wael_iron

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: October 02, 2011, 04:33:28 AM »
More of AC 98 ....

wael_iron

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2011, 04:37:16 AM »
More of Nasser AC 98 ... :o

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: October 02, 2011, 05:09:05 AM »
Nasser FéllA at Arnold 98 wasnT at His  best

97 A-C - 96 M0 - 95 MO - 95 NOC & 94 NOC & grand prix contéstS 95-96  was at his bésT
TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: October 02, 2011, 05:33:39 AM »
So... you arabs fuck the dead, eh?  That explains why you call 'em mummies.

Don't bother, he doesn't understand a word of english.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #85 on: October 02, 2011, 06:11:27 AM »
Nasser's physique just doesn't impress me, I've been saying he disappears from the side for years.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #86 on: October 02, 2011, 06:15:46 AM »
Nasser is clearly not as "intelligent" as he claims.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2011, 06:38:31 AM »
As for Nasser and his shoulder training, it would be far more impressive if he were able to clean and press these weights with good form.  Instead he has his lilliputian minions hand them to him and does what appears to be semi-inclined bench presses. It also looks like he's smuggling  gelatin under his skin.

I guess it is true that there's always room for Jello©!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #88 on: October 02, 2011, 06:55:10 AM »
thx wael for these great shots.. some of them are new to me..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #89 on: October 02, 2011, 08:25:43 AM »
lol like it or not even at my shittiest shape i still look ok and yes may be better than most Gbs because they are not all in shape now too big man!!.. as i am not in my good shape now a lot of others too for sure are not in their good shapes.. at least in my worst shape you still see my abs and good over all size for my height..

shawn ray of GB approved :-X :P

Dude....seek therapy. we throw "delusional" around a lot here....but you really are

Grenache

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2011, 10:09:01 AM »
In 1995:

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #91 on: October 02, 2011, 12:23:38 PM »

Anyway I think both of them (Nasser & Flex) if they brought the same package of AC 98 .... Coleman will slip to 3rd place with one any controversy.

No. Arguably, Flex might have, but not Nasser. Nasser's advantage over Dorian was in the front poses and arms, but Ronnie was no slouch in those and even though he was under 250 lb, he looked equal to Nasser size-wise. And as usual, once they turned to the side and the back poses, Nasser got beaten by Ronnie who has one of the top 2 backs in history.

I personally doubt even a 98 AC Flex could beat 98 Olympia Ronnie. Ronnie was way drier, could take Flex on in the back poses and beat him due to greater mass and muscularity. Even otherwise, it is very close between the 2 physiques, with Nasser being a very distant third.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: October 02, 2011, 08:15:48 PM »
I have comment here ..... Nasser was at his all time best at Arnold 98, I remember that contest clearly....and it was a toss between him and Flex (unlike what the score sheet).... Flex also was at his best ever (IMHO better that AC 93)....

For the Olympia 98 the contest was for 3rd and below places (Nasser and Flex were locked up for the top two).....but surprise was ....both of them were off... and Coleman was at his best....he was very hard to ignore.

great post
id never seen the footage of Nasser @ teh AC 98- he looked incredible there, a great poser and great routine

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2011, 09:43:38 PM »
No. Arguably, Flex might have, but not Nasser. Nasser's advantage over Dorian was in the front poses and arms, but Ronnie was no slouch in those and even though he was under 250 lb, he looked equal to Nasser size-wise. And as usual, once they turned to the side and the back poses, Nasser got beaten by Ronnie who has one of the top 2 backs in history.

I personally doubt even a 98 AC Flex could beat 98 Olympia Ronnie. Ronnie was way drier, could take Flex on in the back poses and beat him due to greater mass and muscularity. Even otherwise, it is very close between the 2 physiques, with Nasser being a very distant third.

nasser at his best was better than ronnie at his best in the FR, QTs, FDB, FLS, ST, A&T, and, MMs..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2011, 03:15:24 AM »
nasser at his best was better than ronnie at his best in the FR, QTs, FDB, FLS, ST, A&T, and, MMs..

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

He beats Coleman in ab-thigh and that about it

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: October 03, 2011, 04:24:59 AM »
Thats a BIG call Sherief, Id say A&T and Prehaps ST (Depending on the year in Question) ....Nasser....the rest Ron's, His MM @ his best (IMO 1998 Olympia even with the Gyno...Small waist/hips, Huge, Ripped, Dry, Muscle bellys and UNDER 250lbs... etc) Had one of the Best ever in this Version... key word being DRY as hell.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #96 on: October 03, 2011, 04:28:19 AM »
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He beats Coleman in ab-thigh and that about it

ok forget about the other mentioned poses.. but how do you see ronnie better than nasser in the front relaxed when both are at their best!!!.. ronnie's legs are a little long for his upper body and nasser's are a little short for his UB.. other than that nasser doesnt have any weakness in this pose,.. every part is just great by itself and goes very well with the other parts,.. shape wise and size wise.. but this is not the case with ronnie whose lower chest looks bad in this pose and his abs look weird.. his calves are very small and high which kills the proportion with his quads.. his quads are great but shape wise not as good as nasser's..

anyone with neutral eyes can see how nasser is better in this pose..also in the other poses i mentioned but this one is the clearest..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #97 on: October 03, 2011, 04:39:19 AM »
Thats a BIG call Sherief, Id say A&T and Prehaps ST (Depending on the year in Question) ....Nasser....the rest Ron's, His MM @ his best (IMO 1998 Olympia even with the Gyno...Small waist/hips, Huge, Ripped, Dry, Muscle bellys and UNDER 250lbs... etc) Had one of the Best ever in this Version... key word being DRY as hell.

as for which year i didnt mean a certain year i was comparing nasser's absolute best to ronnie's absolute best.. at their best imo nasser kills ronnie in the front relaxed as per my reply to ND.. as you mentioned in 98 mr olympia ronnie was at his best according to many but see in this pic. from his best show his weak points can be seen clearly!!.. sure his gyno and abs shape and weak calves mark him down beside nasser in this particular pose.. nasser in 98 olympia was not close to his best but still as you see everything on him is better than ronnie in this pose!!..

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
fuckéD by NasséR SNBT?
« Reply #98 on: October 03, 2011, 11:20:46 AM »
TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
Re: fuckéD by NasséR SNBT?
« Reply #99 on: October 03, 2011, 11:22:14 AM »