Author Topic: One of Nasser's Best Posing Routines Ever!!..  (Read 23692 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Huge Nasser had one of the widests back of bbeing history
« Reply #150 on: October 03, 2011, 07:57:13 PM »
268lbs his back isn't any wider than Achim or a much lighter Taylor  :-\

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: October 03, 2011, 07:57:27 PM »
The only way you cant admit that is if you are blind or just a plain hater

That always was a Impressive shot of Nasser thinking it was origanally back in one of the Flex issues back in the 1990s if i recall right, The actual Girth and width of that waist withstanding he looks MASSIVE and then some, unfortunately the same Shock value was Never really there when viewed doing the same shot in the BDB in the gym or onstage.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: October 03, 2011, 07:58:14 PM »
Prime Nasser schooling Ronnie and making Levrone look like a kid!

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: October 03, 2011, 07:59:49 PM »
268lbs his back isn't any wider than Achim or a much lighter Taylor  :-\
although always a little light on the Quads in the FDB Taylor looks Exceptional there :o :o :o...That WAS BBing.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
Re: One of Nasser's Best Posing Routines Ever!!..
« Reply #154 on: October 03, 2011, 08:01:08 PM »
as for which year i didnt mean a certain year i was comparing nasser's absolute best to ronnie's absolute best.. at their best imo nasser kills ronnie in the front relaxed as per my reply to ND.. as you mentioned in 98 mr olympia ronnie was at his best according to many but see in this pic. from his best show his weak points can be seen clearly!!.. sure his gyno and abs shape and weak calves mark him down beside nasser in this particular pose.. nasser in 98 olympia was not close to his best but still as you see everything on him is better than ronnie in this pose!!..

agreed
Nasser clearly beating Ronnie in this pose

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: October 03, 2011, 08:01:15 PM »
 :D

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: October 03, 2011, 08:02:25 PM »
one of the worst backs maybe.  this is not a structure that should bodybuild

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: October 03, 2011, 08:02:30 PM »
Prime Nasser schooling Ronnie and making Levrone look like a kid!

lol Prime Nasser beating Ronnie in a back double biceps  :-X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #158 on: October 03, 2011, 08:02:51 PM »
as for which year i didnt mean a certain year i was comparing nasser's absolute best to ronnie's absolute best.. at their best imo nasser kills ronnie in the front relaxed as per my reply to ND.. as you mentioned in 98 mr olympia ronnie was at his best according to many but see in this pic. from his best show his weak points can be seen clearly!!.. sure his gyno and abs shape and weak calves mark him down beside nasser in this particular pose.. nasser in 98 olympia was not close to his best but still as you see everything on him is better than ronnie in this pose!!..

Last time i checked Nasser wasn't 4 inches taller than Ronnie...but nice try fatso  :D

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #159 on: October 03, 2011, 08:03:36 PM »
what back?  this back is straight line...this back is kind of flat Persian back that Spartan eat fresh fish off of after battle...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: October 03, 2011, 08:06:55 PM »
These guys are fucking funny..what will they argue next...King kamali had great biceps?

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #161 on: October 03, 2011, 08:07:18 PM »
poor lat insertions, even at "290 lbs" of course not 290 lbs there

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
« Reply #162 on: October 03, 2011, 08:08:32 PM »
 :)
TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: October 03, 2011, 08:10:00 PM »
Nasser's back was huge , wide and thick as you can see in mandatories with Yates.

In RLS he is wider than Yates.

the only pose Dorian beat Nasser was BDB because Dorian was drier and had more detail.

nasser beats dorian on every ohter pose incl RLS

biff

• Getbig IV
Re: Huge Nasser had one of the widests back in bbing history
« Reply #164 on: October 03, 2011, 08:20:02 PM »
strange his lats look huge and wide in front poses, yet it goes away in back poses.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #165 on: October 03, 2011, 08:42:05 PM »
What is it that you see in this picture that is Better Sherief? i see a Massive BBer in Great shape IMO a cross between a Powerlifter and BBER in Great Condation massive cut etc etc, on the Guy and the left i see i somewhat Smaller guy with a Obvious V Taper small waist, hips, wide shoulders and flare to the Quads making no mistake just bye looking @ that pic hes a BBer.... BIGGER isnt always BETTER Sherief.

no my friend i didnt mean to say nasser was better in this pose in that year because he was bigger!!.. this is seriously the only pic. i found from 1998 olympia of the 2 in the FR position beside each other.. forget about the size difference and compare their chests shapes and abs shapes.. dont you agree with me that nasser's were/are better looking??.. add to this ronnie's very weak calves so nasser easily beats him in this pose.. and as i mentioned ronnie here was at his very best or very close to it while nasser was not even close to his best..

check these below shots fron AC 97 where nasser was close to his best!!..

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Re: fuckéD by NasséR SNBT?
« Reply #166 on: October 03, 2011, 08:44:43 PM »
bump

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: October 03, 2011, 08:51:14 PM »
no my friend i didnt mean to say nasser was better in this pose in that year because he was bigger!!.. this is seriously the only pic. i found from 1998 olympia of the 2 in the FR position beside each other.. forget about the size difference and compare their chests shapes and abs shapes.. dont you agree with me that nasser's were/are better looking??.. add to this ronnie's very weak calves so nasser easily beats him in this pose.. and as i mentioned ronnie here was at his very best or very close to it while nasser was not even close to his best..

Again Sherief we all see Different Ideals on what we consider "Better" take a Closer look @ the 2nd picture you Posted...on the far left hand side Coleman just standing there, then look back @ Nasser...Colemans outrageous V Taper (before he went crazy with size) was Like Haney before him a Huge Advantage when he just stood there from the front....and the back, i do not see Nasser being Better @ all in that Picture, i see him being BIGGER and his Joints/bone structure also BIGGER, than Coleman not better, Nassers abs alone were alot better than Colemans theres no Debate there, again everyones see's there ideals on what is Better.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #168 on: October 03, 2011, 09:49:54 PM »
Again Sherief we all see Different Ideals on what we consider "Better" take a Closer look @ the 2nd picture you Posted...on the far left hand side Coleman just standing there, then look back @ Nasser...Colemans outrageous V Taper (before he went crazy with size) was Like Haney before him a Huge Advantage when he just stood there from the front....and the back, i do not see Nasser being Better @ all in that Picture, i see him being BIGGER and his Joints/bone structure also BIGGER, than Coleman not better, Nassers abs alone were alot better than Colemans theres no Debate there, again everyones see's there ideals on what is Better.

what about ronnie's chest and calves in this pose johnny??.. shouldn't they mark him down??!..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 03, 2011, 09:59:09 PM »

You know Shareef...this isn't an unsolved crime here.

you can post all the "evidence' you want and argue until your keyboard breaks.....they aren't going to "re-open the case" and change the placings...

maybe you can talk about something else for a change....how many times can you whine about this crap ???

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #170 on: October 03, 2011, 10:17:58 PM »
You know Shareef...this isn't an unsolved crime here.

you can post all the "evidence' you want and argue until your keyboard breaks.....they aren't going to "re-open the case" and change the placings...

maybe you can talk about something else for a change....how many times can you whine about this crap ???

what is your heaviest bench press ever and for how many reps??..

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #171 on: October 04, 2011, 08:25:17 AM »
Half alg / halF Mor
Well that's a clear answer..

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
« Reply #172 on: October 04, 2011, 11:34:07 AM »
TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: October 04, 2011, 11:40:02 AM »
what is your heaviest bench press ever and for how many reps??..

I don't remember...it's not important to me. I'm not a powerlifter.

these days I rarely go over 315, I just do reps.

Edit:

I'm thinking back.... my heaviest i rep max was 445, bout 10 years ago.

I'm not an incredibly strong person...but I'm not weak by any stretch

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #174 on: October 04, 2011, 01:48:52 PM »
No matter how many times you guys re-arrange the deck chairs, the Titanic still sinks. Give it up.