Author Topic: THE REAL DEAL : CRAIG TITUS Stories & Popular 90's Steroid Cycles!  (Read 25654 times)

refecdvi

• Getbig II
THE REAL DEAL : CRAIG TITUS Stories & Popular 90's Steroid Cycles!
« on: September 30, 2011, 03:59:26 AM »
Titus was real alpha male!!

Quote from: Chris_Cormier
What’s going on RX-Readers? This month I’m going to give some material you all have asked for. The Real Deal always pays attention to what the fans and readers want so I’m here to deliver. Here we go!

A lot of you guys wanted my craziest Titus stories. I got a lot. So I’ll warm up with a light one today, and save the absolute craziest I have for next time! You all are going to love it! Before I start I’ll give you the back story on Craig and me. Both of us trained together for quite awhile and we were good friends. We came from similar backgrounds but we were still a lot different. I had a lot of respect for Craig and he was an animal in the gym. But bad business will land you in bad places as we see with where Craig finds himself now (in jail for 18+ years).

One day I was in Gold’s Gym Venice with Craig, Flex Wheeler, Rico McClinton, Paul Dillet, and Melvin Anthony. We were all there late at night and hanging on a treadmill. We were talking back and forth about competing and whatnot. At the time, Arnie List was a top national competitor. He was real good; always placing top 5 at National-level shows. Craig and Arnie had been business partners and eventually it went sour. They had some dealings with each other and Craig, most likely, stole money from Arnie. Because of it, there was lots of bad blood after all was said and done. Arnie asked Craig when he was going to pay him back and Craig just blurted out, “Contact my lawyer”! They both were exchanging nasty words across the gym. Eventually, stuff started to getting heated and we distanced ourselves and just watched. Craig, eventually, calmed down said, “I’ll pay you, I’ll pay you” and Arnie screamed, “guy, you won’t pay me; that’s a pipe dream. Just like that pipe dream of you being Mr. Olympia! It isn’t going to happen!” (Lesson Learned: You can make fun of a man’s pocketbook, but not his bodybuilding aspirations). So Craig hauled off and hit him in the face as hard as he could (opening up his cheek bone). Next thing you know, Craig hip-tossed Arnie and it got real ugly.   Arnie’s girlfriend got up in Craig’s face and people started calling the police. Flex, Rico, Paul, and me got the hell out of there and cut stuff short. We didn’t want to talk to the police about anything! This kind of stuff never happened in Gold’s. We were all a big family and respected each other. But, Craig always had a hot head and would mouth off at any time. It’s really not a good quality to have. Look where it landed the guy. So just remember to always think about your actions and who you’re mouthing off to!

Since this is bodybuilding and drugs are always a hot-bed topic, I figured you’d like to hear the Real Deal with regard to steroids, GH, and other performance enhancing drugs. All the stories and images that people have of drug use today are half-bullshit; half-truth. The internet is to blame for all the misinformation out there and it has to stop. But I’m going to tell you how things were back in my day and reveal a typical stack of one of my fellow competitors.

Back when I was going at it toe-to-toe with the best, the biggest thing was Humatrope by Lilly. It was the greatest GH on the market. Testosterone preparations like suspension, propionate, enanthate, cypionate and sustanon were all available, as well. At the time, sustanon was the most popular. Most guys loved the stuff. We also had this stuff from France called Thiomucase and it came in an injectable and a cream. It literally just melted fat off. Clenbuterol and cytomel were used a lot, as well. We had the same exotics that are around today. Tren, winny, primo and equipoise were all used in the offseason but we always thought about longevity and most dosed the stuff in reasonable amounts. In fact, sometimes guys would prepare for shows without even using “growth”. Those are really the only differences. In my day, we had a few more fat loss products and a wider array of diuretics at our disposal. Diuretic use was heavy back then. And, for the most part, we used what’s being used now; minus a lot of the crazy peptides and dosages. Basically, the thought of tomorrow still crossed most competitors’ minds. With a lot of the drug practices of today I don’t think many think about what comes after bodybuilding.

I’ve heard so many lies and such online. I’ve heard everything from guys using 20 IU’s of growth a day to guys taking 100 dbol. I’ve heard shit like pros spending $15,000-20,000 on gear just getting ready for one show. A lot of it makes me laugh. Pros do NOT spend that much getting ready for shows or at least don’t need to. I didn’t need to. Sometimes, guys do get crazy on things though... The lesson here; don’t believe everything you hear or read online.

This is a stack from one of my old competitors.

Humatrope @ 4-6 IU’s every other day

Sustanon @ 1,000-1,500 mg. per week

Masteron @ 100 mg. Every other day.

Winstrol @ 100 mg. Every other day. Introduced a few weeks before the show.

Clenbuterol @ 25 mcg every day

Cytomel @ 50 mcg every day.

This is a bit on the lighter side but still very typical. Again we all used exotics like Tren, EQ, Thiomucase and several diuretics. Each prep varied as we experimented with different combinations and dosages.

I’ve noticed a lot of you wondered what made everything so much different from then till’ today. . .and what’s responsible for the athletes looking the way they do. The insulin, the peptides and research chemicals; I believe it’s what’s causing the weird look on competitors-- this blown up look! I mean, a guy will have striated glutes top to bottom and then his quads will be watered down. Everything just looks odd. The stuff these guys are taking and the dosages that are being used is just making their tissues look swollen.

Next time, as promised, I will deliver all the usual stuff but I’m going to give you my craziest Titus story to date. I’ll give you a hint; it has to do with a little party we had pre-contest in the early 2000’s. I’ll be giving all the good details too so make sure and don’t miss this one; you won’t want to!

As always, thanks for checking out my column and don’t forget to visit me in the forums under the Chris Cormier Q&A section and drop me a line, ask a question, or email me at cormierenterprises@yahoo.com. I love being on there and talking with everybody. Also don’t forget to visit my YouTube channel under my name, Chris Cormier. Check out the column next time for a few new stories and my Olympia review. Peace!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: THE REAL DEAL : CRAIG TITUS Stories & Popular 90's Steroid Cycles!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 07:44:33 AM »
That cycle list is complete bullshit.

Palumbo and his boys are notorious for down playing the AAS abuse in bodybuilding.

I've done larger cycles than that and i know amateurs that would fall over laughing at a stack that small.

Kamali admitted in front of several people i know at Bev's gym that he spent up to 30k prepping for the Olympia many years back.

Don't believe this nonsense.

8)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 08:35:28 AM »
Stupid article Cormier is a retard.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 01:51:57 PM »
How do you say... B U L L S H I T

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 05:11:29 PM »
the real story is arnie put up money for craig to get a torn pec fixed. when he won some cash at a few shows he asked for some of the money at the golds and thats what the fight was about craig did clock him pretty good. arnie just tried to help the guy out so he would place higher due to the torn pec holding him back and craig shows his gratitude by beating the shit out of him-lol what a jerk titus was the  guy would get roid rage

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2012, 02:05:46 PM »
Titus was real alpha male!!

I agree Craig Titus was a Great alpha male with an incredible physique and irresistable quality that men and women both found attractive.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2012, 02:23:35 PM »
Thiomucase????  Really?  That shit did nothing but claimed to tighten skin.  It never burned fat, was never intended to burn fat.  Just some skin tightener.  Used to buy it from a supp store for $11 a tube.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2013, 03:51:33 PM »
Thiomucase????  Really?  That shit did nothing but claimed to tighten skin.  It never burned fat, was never intended to burn fat.  Just some skin tightener.  Used to buy it from a supp store for $11 a tube.

Back in the day came in Amps (injectable) .. ...........(the crème didn't do much)

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2013, 04:18:06 PM »
maybe those were the off season doses or cruises.

but the t3 indicates its for diet.

sure thats 2 g + bit gh.

sounds very low, then again these were 1 in a milion genetic wonderkids.

i dont know what to say, but i know one person whos on something similiar, more gh, and he comes close in size and weight.

before anyone jumps on me for this, consider he says there its on the low side and lets not forget theyre the absolue genetic elite.yes genetics exist.
everyone reacts different to gear and doses.
n

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2013, 07:25:45 PM »

sure thats 2 g + bit gh.

i dont know what to say, but i know one person whos on something similiar, more gh, and he comes close in size and weight.

before anyone jumps on me for this, consider he says there its on the low side and lets not forget theyre the absolue genetic elite.yes genetics exist.

id believe it for Cormier. he wasn't a big user. now Titus, that's another story. that's about a 1/5th of what titus would be normally using.

dustin

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2013, 07:55:20 PM »
It's an inherent bodybuilding trait to lie through your teeth, but I do believe these freaks probably did use a lower dose than most national competitors fighting tooth and nail to break into the IFBB ranks. I'm convinced guys like this get away with a lot less, tolerate the sides much better and don't see nearly as many adverse health issues down the line.

I know a family of bodybuilders who have absolutely insane genetics. I always joked around before they started lifting that I'd love to see one of them juice. Well, after working on the rigs and having nothing to do but work, sleep and train they did start juicing. Bought gear at 5 times the cost, didn't have any labels, just pinned a ml once or twice a week when they could muster up the courage to inject and they fucking exploded with muscle everywhere.

Even when one of the brothers went on a coked out bender drinking his face off everyday for weeks, he was peeled to the core. Stopped training, eating and juicing, slept in vomit and only woke up to attack people in a violent stupor. I helped clean him up one time and he didn't have a shirt on, and there was absolutely no body fat on him. He was still diced as fuck. Their only genetic shortcoming with literally that; their height. But in any event, there are definitely genetic freaks out there. I've conversely seen guys running grams of gear that look like absolute shit. Using the same gear as all the other gym rats, eating and training just as hard but have piss poor genetics. C'est la vie. :-*

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2013, 12:03:36 AM »
Back in the day came in Amps (injectable) .. ...........(the crème didn't do much)
i tried the creme 10years ago was shit...but didnt know there where amps to..was it good? Are they still out there?

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2013, 01:37:48 AM »
Wrong place for Cormier to discuss cycles. Lol
This is for bodybuilding.com.
hahaha
$

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2013, 02:24:22 AM »

never seen it in amp's.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2013, 03:28:29 AM »
never seen it in amp's.
did a quick google seems to be under other names..

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2013, 07:00:41 AM »
id believe it for Cormier. he wasn't a big user. now Titus, that's another story. that's about a 1/5th of what titus would be normally using.
yes me too, id bvelieve it for cormier straight away.

and yeah i find ,i dont know if this is insane to claim or not, but i think it can be kinda "seen" whether one is built on just bit, loads or a ton of drugs.

mind you not the compounds,i cant tell that, but the amount one took somewhat shows in the physique development, this is consistent with titus look.
its very obvious to me that the guy isnt the biggest genetic talent for this.

while cormeir, well, one just has to look at his bone structure and its all clear.him, vince taylor and to a degree ernie taylor(less arms more legs),i always found to be structuraly and balancealy perfect.

while flex wheeler had 1 in billion frame, out of this world,beyond perfect.flex was kinda default best in his own way,mo.

that said, my goodness titus is one ugly son of a bitch lol
n

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2013, 09:00:03 AM »
The Amps were hard to get back then ("1997-98") haven't seen or heard of them since (remember DSMO? that was big around that time also/shit stunk and made your breath reek of garlic lol)

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2013, 06:14:32 PM »
I remember DMSO and crushed tren pellets as an aborbant. Those were the days.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2013, 05:33:18 AM »
Did chris write any more of those storys?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2013, 03:17:56 AM »

sure thats 2 g + bit gh.

Plus they were using legit steroids.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2013, 07:43:22 AM »
Plus they were using legit steroids.
yes ,exactly.

i have a feeling that much of the gesr out there is plain bunk compared to 15 years ago.

n

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2013, 01:11:54 AM »
It's an inherent bodybuilding trait to lie through your teeth, but I do believe these freaks probably did use a lower dose than most national competitors fighting tooth and nail to break into the IFBB ranks. I'm convinced guys like this get away with a lot less, tolerate the sides much better and don't see nearly as many adverse health issues down the line.

I know a family of bodybuilders who have absolutely insane genetics. I always joked around before they started lifting that I'd love to see one of them juice. Well, after working on the rigs and having nothing to do but work, sleep and train they did start juicing. Bought gear at 5 times the cost, didn't have any labels, just pinned a ml once or twice a week when they could muster up the courage to inject and they fucking exploded with muscle everywhere.

Even when one of the brothers went on a coked out bender drinking his face off everyday for weeks, he was peeled to the core. Stopped training, eating and juicing, slept in vomit and only woke up to attack people in a violent stupor. I helped clean him up one time and he didn't have a shirt on, and there was absolutely no body fat on him. He was still diced as fuck. Their only genetic shortcoming with literally that; their height. But in any event, there are definitely genetic freaks out there. I've conversely seen guys running grams of gear that look like absolute shit. Using the same gear as all the other gym rats, eating and training just as hard but have piss poor genetics. C'est la vie. :-*

I have seen the same thing except these guys did not drink or do drugs they juust trained all day and they were super juiced up looking before they took juice and they looked like guys on grams of gear and only used small amounts of anadrol and Test.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2014, 07:45:45 PM »
That cycle list is complete bullshit.

Palumbo and his boys are notorious for down playing the AAS abuse in bodybuilding.

I've done larger cycles than that and i know amateurs that would fall over laughing at a stack that small.

Kamali admitted in front of several people i know at Bev's gym that he spent up to 30k prepping for the Olympia many years back.

Don't believe this nonsense.

8)

The prep money was NOT spent on drugs.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2014, 06:40:50 AM »
The prep money was NOT spent on drugs.

For what it's worth this was before he worked with you.

He didn't say it was on drugs, but what else was he "prepping" with?

You know King likes to brag a bit and run his mouth.  His training partner that i knew very well said King was pretty vocal about using large amounts of gear.  I wasn't there, but i trust my friend and you know the guy i'm talking about.

Doesn't really matter, we all know he uses a ton of gear.

8)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2014, 10:35:25 AM »
For what it's worth this was before he worked with you.

He didn't say it was on drugs, but what else was he "prepping" with?

You know King likes to brag a bit and run his mouth.  His training partner that i knew very well said King was pretty vocal about using large amounts of gear.  I wasn't there, but i trust my friend and you know the guy i'm talking about.

Doesn't really matter, we all know he uses a ton of gear.

8)

He paid a hefty sum to Joe for the whole year he trained him. I'm sure he was counted that in there. I talked to him on a daily basis for years before I even trained him so I knew exactly what he was doing. As far as how much he used there are guys on here that have used more. I wrote out everything for him when I trained him and I am not one to change things around much as far as drugs when it comes to training people especially at that level. I never lie, no reason to so I won't quote doses but it was moderate but not at all what I would consider high. OK, so I'll go this far, GH was never more than 10 usually around 8 and that was during contest only.