Author Topic: What single moment in life has hurt you the most?  (Read 35632 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: What single moment in life has hurt you the most?
« Reply #175 on: October 02, 2011, 10:47:20 AM »
being dumped is hard because it means lowered odds of survival and reduced odds of giving birth to an offspring. It also means you lost at natural selection and that eternity (thru the transmission of your genes) is denied to you by the will of someone else. No wonder it's the most difficult psychological feeling that can be felt.
I wonder how will true anus deal with it when jizzabelle finally finds out he s just a kid and that she needs a real man before she cant have kids anymore.

Remember the arvilla and laura lee story?
Wrong again.  Our current social and personal relationships bear almost no resemblance to those of 200-300,000 years ago.  Even then monogamy was not widespread so there would be no "dumping" to speak of. Also, Nobody is lowering their survival rate by being "dumped hard" you ignorant schlemiel.  Furthermore, ending a relationship has nothing to do with natural selection whatsoever.  Maybe someone dumped their girlfriend because they rather pursue their own goal irrespective of sex. Jezebelle despises children and wants no part of it so there is no finding out anything.  I do wonder when depression will finally overtake you as you have been battling with it for quite some time.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: October 02, 2011, 10:49:01 AM »
Hmm, that's a bit deep uberman, not sure it's that bad you know. I'd like to think that I was just immature with no experience in such matters and I was woefully unequipped to handle such a situation. I think it's more a matter of the fact that she gave me pleasure and I wanted to hang on to that, in no way did I ever wanted kids or 'pass on my genes'. Not then, not now.

What's with Adonis and Jezebelle then? Who is she?
He is ALWAYS wrong if you notice.  I find it hilarious. He is just a little depressed Jesus Worshiping depresso-schizoid with a shitty physique.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: October 02, 2011, 10:55:37 AM »
Advice I wish I took years ago. Through the years I've been with and dated some amazing women, most of them wanting to settle down and have kids. While they're curled up in my arm looking at property prices and good schools, I'm thinking about a way dumping her without hurting her too much. I've given a woman power once or twice and without fail they abused it. I took it right back by telling her to fuck off and they came crawling back. These days I don't give a fuck about women and seem to have a lot of good luck with them.

The first reaction you have when you realize you were mistreated by giving someone power, or at least my first reaction, is you hate power and you hate people who seek it. THis is no good, where would th ehuman race be without power hungry people. I plan 1) getting rich, and then 2) finding a very young girl (or two lol), young enough so that they aren't jaded and havent been mistreated by a man yet, and work to have a lot of power in her life and never ever abuse that power the way people abused me... this doesn't mean never disciplining her or treating her like a princess because this is really a weakness, it means to have a good intention at all times and convince her that maybe this world isn't as dark as it really is... try to keep her from ever becoming disillusioned. I will live through the little apply in her that was never disappointed

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #178 on: October 02, 2011, 10:56:24 AM »
He is ALWAYS wrong if you notice.  I find it hilarious. He is just a little depressed Jesus Worshiping depresso-schizoid with a shitty physique.

I don't really post too often so I don't know all the characters here, but he does seem to delve into a point too deeply perhaps creating issues where non exists. I find it quietly distressing that some buffoons can't seem to grasp the fact that not everyone wants offspring or passing on of genes. Maybe some of us have moved past evolutionary 'needs'.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: October 02, 2011, 11:00:08 AM »
Falling in love with a immoral woman.

X2. She took my daughter away from me while we were getting a divorce and I only got to see her a few days per week. It was the only way left  she knew to hurt me.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: October 02, 2011, 11:05:46 AM »
I don't really post too often so I don't know all the characters here, but he does seem to delve into a point too deeply perhaps creating issues where non exists. I find it quietly distressing that some buffoons can't seem to grasp the fact that not everyone wants offspring or passing on of genes. Maybe some of us have moved past evolutionary 'needs'.
Exactly.  We easily have control over many of our genes.  As Steven Pinker says, "My Genes can go and jump in the lake".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #181 on: October 02, 2011, 11:56:00 AM »
Everyone's wrong but TA..LOL. Huge character flaw.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: October 02, 2011, 01:03:55 PM »
true anus is the result of coming from an intelectual family, and not having been loved. A cynical pompous asshole who doesnt contribute to anything and criticize everyone constantly, yet is a deeply insecure and sad child hiding behind a character made of paper. As he ll age he wont be able to deny reality anymore. He can do it cause he has jezebelle, but when she ll get sick of his character/will want kids, he ll end alone and will then start to wonder why all of this happened to him. The same old story over and over.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: October 02, 2011, 01:09:34 PM »
Advice I wish I took years ago. Through the years I've been with and dated some amazing women, most of them wanting to settle down and have kids. While they're curled up in my arm looking at property prices and good schools, I'm thinking about a way dumping her without hurting her too much. I've given a woman power once or twice and without fail they abused it. I took it right back by telling her to fuck off and they came crawling back. These days I don't give a fuck about women and seem to have a lot of good luck with them.
so because they want kids and create a family, create life.....they want power (to dominate you, to kill you, to enslave you...just like your mother right?) and you have to hurt them and ruin their natural , life oriented need.

eeeer...OK.. perfectly logical... so you were born because your mother was a power hungry snake who fooled your father...

let me guess, your father left your mother and told you women were all abusive power hungry whores whose only pleasure and goal in life is to enslave men, torture them, manipulate them, and that you should only have sex with and then dump?
Did your father's father abandon his mother when he was a child?

And so on, and on, and on... until lineages stop.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: October 02, 2011, 01:34:56 PM »
true anus is the result of coming from an intelectual family, and not having been loved. A cynical pompous asshole who doesnt contribute to anything and criticize everyone constantly, yet is a deeply insecure and sad child hiding behind a character made of paper. As he ll age he wont be able to deny reality anymore. He can do it cause he has jezebelle, but when she ll get sick of his character/will want kids, he ll end alone and will then start to wonder why all of this happened to him. The same old story over and over.

I bet you and Pudgy Stinkerton, your fat wife, want children to lessen the manic depression that has plagued you for quite some time.  People like you need a "purpose", a Jesus Christ and a god because reality is just too much to grasp and comprehend so by keeping yourself willfully ignorant, it allows you to stop from putting the gun to your head or the noose around your neck or the pills down your throat.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: October 02, 2011, 01:39:11 PM »
GETTING HIT BY A TRAIN. SERI0US.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #186 on: October 02, 2011, 01:51:02 PM »
Out all seriousness, I sincerely think TA has some serious mental issues. He tries to portray himself as something he's clearly not. If he is, he's a trust fund baby, clearly his moral ethics are not of that of a normal fuctioning person. If he doesn't want kids that's his perogitive and quite frankly we're better off without another image of he or his sister Jezzabell running around, but for him to ask people why they would want kids then critisize them for what they believe warrents a slap from here to N.Carolina. TA...who in the FUCK are you too critisize people when you yourself obvously came from dysfunctional up bringing as seen in your posts, beliefs and thoughts of what other people think.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #187 on: October 02, 2011, 01:53:13 PM »
where do I start?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 02, 2011, 02:03:33 PM »
Out all seriousness, I sincerely think TA has some serious mental issues. He tries to portray himself as something he's clearly not. If he is, he's a trust fund baby, clearly his moral ethics are not of that of a normal fuctioning person. If he doesn't want kids that's his perogitive and quite frankly we're better off without another image of he or his sister Jezzabell running around, but for him to ask people why they would want kids then critisize them for what they believe warrents a slap from here to N.Carolina. TA...who in the FUCK are you too critisize people when you yourself obvously came from dysfunctional up bringing as seen in your posts, beliefs and thoughts of what other people think.
Oh spare me the futile explanation of twaddle that regularly drips from your spastic brain.  There is no reason to not ask WHY someone wants to produce offspring.  People have different motivations for doing so it is clear.  You beguile the poor welfare blacks for their penchant for reproduction as in your brain, you see this as their way to a possible financial gain.

Furthermore, if said welfare recipient were gaining financially from reproduction, do you stand by your oh so "chivalrous merit" and in turn not criticize them for wanting to turn a profit or do you shout from back of the short bus window that they are wrong in their intent?

Also, what is your motivation behind wanting another child?  I suspect it has something to do with wanting to relive your youth so to speak and a way to keep you perpetually "young at heart".  Or are you on welfare too at the moment?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: October 02, 2011, 02:16:01 PM »
I like Dogs better.  Dogs are decent people.

We have two dogs. Their devotion is remarkable. I talk to them like they are my children....which they are in a sense since my human children are adults. Some experts say dogs can understand about as much as a two year old child can. Unfortunately, a dog's life span is really short compared to a human's. Lately, several single friends have lost their best buddies, their dogs. It is hard when one's dog dies. I've had dogs my whole life. Although when they've died, I think I will never get another one, I always do.

As much as some of us treat dogs like people, they aren't people. One thing, no matter how shitty a personality you have, your dog will still love you. People move on. I had a real bitch for a boss many years ago. She said that the only "person" who liked her was her dog and she was absolutely right about that!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #190 on: October 02, 2011, 02:24:28 PM »
Personally I think you're the one on welfare or some sort of government assistance. You didn't earn the wealth you claim to have, it was either given to you or your a bullshitter and since you've been caught in so many lies, I have no choice to believe you're a bullshitter. And yes, I'm sitting here Palm Springs at my condo from all of the welfare checks I've saved. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: October 02, 2011, 02:26:26 PM »
And yes, I'm sitting here Palm Springs at my condo from all of the welfare checks I've saved. 

Freeloader!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #192 on: October 02, 2011, 02:29:30 PM »
I just feel entitled, the government said it was okay.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: October 02, 2011, 02:31:21 PM »
Personally I think you're the one on welfare or some sort of government assistance. You didn't earn the wealth you claim to have, it was either given to you or your a bullshitter and since you've been caught in so many lies, I have no choice to believe you're a bullshitter. And yes, I'm sitting here Palm Springs at my condo from all of the welfare checks I've saved. 

A friend tells me that condos in Palm Springs are going cheap right now. I'm not a fan of the desert or I would buy a vacation spot there. When beach front condos in Santa Barbara start going for cheap, I'll be the first in line to buy one. Well, never lived in a condo though....not sure I would like being so close to my neighbors.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: October 02, 2011, 02:36:31 PM »
I just feel entitled, the government said it was okay.

How does one qualify for welfare? Don't you have to be poor and more or less be starving and homeless? In Oregon, I think you also have to have like a dozen kids that you support. I'm not sure single folks get welfare here. Not that I want to be on public assistance.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #195 on: October 02, 2011, 02:43:47 PM »
We love it here. Had it for 5 years paid $175k at the time but it's taken a hit but we bought it with no intention to sell. 3bd 2bth on the golf course facing the mountains in a gated community. The down side is our HOA's are over $500mo. Nows the time to buy her tho, units like mine are going for about $148k

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: October 02, 2011, 02:55:49 PM »
We love it here. Had it for 5 years paid $175k at the time but it's taken a hit but we bought it with no intention to sell. 3bd 2bth on the golf course facing the mountains in a gated community. The down side is our HOA's are over $500mo. Nows the time to buy her tho, units like mine are going for about $148k

$500?! Does that go toward the golf course?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: October 02, 2011, 03:25:25 PM »

Do you just vacation there or do you live there all the time?

Those condo fees seem high, but even here where I live in Oregon, townhouses and homes on the golf course in Charbonneau have high home-owners or association fees. In Charbonneau, you pay extra to use the golf course.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #198 on: October 02, 2011, 05:00:01 PM »
It's just vacation. We go out about 6 times per year. We do have to pay extra for the golf course and membership but it's a little pricy. During the on season it's tough to find a good course under a $100 a round.

Bad News Brown

• Getbig II
  • How bout 5 cross yo lip?
« Reply #199 on: October 02, 2011, 05:09:15 PM »
Losing a loved one.