Author Topic: so, is anyone else totally bitter towards "hot" women?  (Read 22694 times)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
Re: so, is anyone else totally bitter towards "hot" women?
« Reply #125 on: October 02, 2011, 06:58:57 PM »
seriously, i'm at the point where i'm just mercilessly angry and bitter towards good looking women

I'm just treating them like shit everywhere i go

it's like, why should i kiss their ass- they aren't fucking me

i'm not gonna shoot up a mall or anything like that, btw

i just hate women

Feel the same way, why kiss their asses if your not fucking them. Women have way too much power in todays world.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: October 02, 2011, 07:00:54 PM »
god? What part of the bible did god write? lol, I was joking with jesus, but you aren't are you? Ten commandments, commandments are mentioned 3 times or so in the bible, and each time the number is 17 or 19, always a differnet number. What ten commandments? You aren't even quoting the bible, your're quoting hallmark

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #127 on: October 02, 2011, 07:03:52 PM »
Oh no- the dreaded "G-word" has now taken over this thread

only two things can hijack a thread on getbig- God and the how Diet soda makes you fat

damn you, God- now this thread will be a copy/paste fest

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: October 02, 2011, 07:19:12 PM »
I read through a few responses but I'm sure every one has the same tone. most of the men who need help with women are unattractive -what most women would call ugly. But what does that have to do with anything? After hanging around, working with, observing, and talking to 'men' over the years, I've come to the conclusion that most men, especially 'unattractive' men are incredibly negative.The way that these men behave make you not want to help or be around them, because you know that you're constantly going to be hit by a barrage of negativity. it slowly wares away on you. You literally grow to hate having to deal with such men.These types of men constantly find something negative to say, constantly want to argue and bicker over the most minuscule things, and constantly have negative outlooks on everything they come across. These are the types of men that no one wants to be around, especially when they don't have to be.

As negative as some of you are, is it really a surprise why you're not getting any women? I know most guys never want to really improve your situation. you can buy better clothes, but you refuse to because you don't want to spend the money. You can do something with your hair and/or teeth, but you find some excuse not to improve them. you can be more positive and happy, but you always make-up some excuse to be all bitter and depressed.Is it really a coincidence that unattractive men also happen to be the same men that never want to spend any money to look their best? Maybe you're just unattractive because you choose to be. I seriously challenge you to find a unattractive guy who dresses fly, has a really good haircut, and looks like he takes good care of his teeth and skin, who doesn't have any women. Guess what. You won't find him because that guy is all of a sudden considered to be attractive and he gets women.

And most, if not all of you, are constantly referring to women in derogatory terms. When you're CONSTANTLY referring to women as whores, bitches, and sluts, is it really a surprise that none of them want to be around you? Of course, you may not say it to their faces, because you're spineless sad excuses for men. However, if you don't think it shows up in your attitude, body language, and the way you talk to people then you are sadly mistaken.I'll let you in on a little secret: EVERYONE knows that you're miserable, and you want everyone else to be miserable with you. Like I said, you don't have to say it, because it shows up in your attitude and the way you talk to people. You guys are always sad, always arguing over the stupidest little things that no one else cares to argue about, always wanting someone to feel sorry for you, and always angry with women who did nothing to you. You not getting any women is no one else's fault but your own. These guys who are with hot women has nothing to do with money or the car they drive. NOTHING anyone tells you is going to get you laid until you choose to stop being so miserable and negative. Maybe the douche bags you are all talking about have already figured this out.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: October 02, 2011, 07:25:45 PM »
this is not the kind of shit women want to hear. Self depreciating humor from a man ? eeesh. Screams "i want you to be my mommy". It's ok to ask to a woman to be your mommy once in a while, but from the get go? No way.

You clearly have a too low esteem to date women who have a higher self esteem than yours. You can only date women who have a as high or lower level of confidence than yourself, not the ones with a bigger one. Well in fact now i think about it you can only get women with a LOWER self esteem, not women who have an equally or higher level of self esteem. If you have the same level of self esteem they ll think you will never dominate them. Women want to be dominated 90% of the time and especially in the beginning of a relationship, and that you let them dominate you the remaining 10 % of the time.

i liked this post

also good post kh

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #130 on: October 02, 2011, 08:40:52 PM »
I read through a few responses but I'm sure every one has the same tone. most of the men who need help with women are unattractive -what most women would call ugly. But what does that have to do with anything? After hanging around, working with, observing, and talking to 'men' over the years, I've come to the conclusion that most men, especially 'unattractive' men are incredibly negative.The way that these men behave make you not want to help or be around them, because you know that you're constantly going to be hit by a barrage of negativity. it slowly wares away on you. You literally grow to hate having to deal with such men.These types of men constantly find something negative to say, constantly want to argue and bicker over the most minuscule things, and constantly have negative outlooks on everything they come across. These are the types of men that no one wants to be around, especially when they don't have to be.

As negative as some of you are, is it really a surprise why you're not getting any women? I know most guys never want to really improve your situation. you can buy better clothes, but you refuse to because you don't want to spend the money. You can do something with your hair and/or teeth, but you find some excuse not to improve them. you can be more positive and happy, but you always make-up some excuse to be all bitter and depressed.Is it really a coincidence that unattractive men also happen to be the same men that never want to spend any money to look their best? Maybe you're just unattractive because you choose to be. I seriously challenge you to find a unattractive guy who dresses fly, has a really good haircut, and looks like he takes good care of his teeth and skin, who doesn't have any women. Guess what. You won't find him because that guy is all of a sudden considered to be attractive and he gets women.

And most, if not all of you, are constantly referring to women in derogatory terms. When you're CONSTANTLY referring to women as whores, bitches, and sluts, is it really a surprise that none of them want to be around you? Of course, you may not say it to their faces, because you're spineless sad excuses for men. However, if you don't think it shows up in your attitude, body language, and the way you talk to people then you are sadly mistaken.I'll let you in on a little secret: EVERYONE knows that you're miserable, and you want everyone else to be miserable with you. Like I said, you don't have to say it, because it shows up in your attitude and the way you talk to people. You guys are always sad, always arguing over the stupidest little things that no one else cares to argue about, always wanting someone to feel sorry for you, and always angry with women who did nothing to you. You not getting any women is no one else's fault but your own. These guys who are with hot women has nothing to do with money or the car they drive. NOTHING anyone tells you is going to get you laid until you choose to stop being so miserable and negative. Maybe the douche bags you are all talking about have already figured this out.

khuberman300 ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: October 02, 2011, 08:42:05 PM »
the post by uberman is bullshit, if you are sitting around wondering what women want, who are you dominating? You do what you think a woman wants, ur her little doggy

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #132 on: October 02, 2011, 08:47:10 PM »
the post by uberman is bullshit, if you are sitting around wondering what women want, who are you dominating? You do what you think a woman wants, ur her little doggy

If you have to put thought into getting a woman/Women, something is wrong with you. I mean, just be yourself and be a man and you will have a G/F or wife. Also, if you hang out in Bars/Clubs,..etc you are going to find trash. Just the way it is. If you wanna find a good woman, go to your library, volunteer, have some female friends that will set you up with a girl and word of mouth from your ex's are also a way to find a "Good Girl."  8) If a girl thinks she is a princess, let em' think that and believe that. It's sad, but there is always some dumbass who will go into debt trying to turn a hoe into a housewife.  :-\ Good Luck.  ;)
D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: October 02, 2011, 08:49:19 PM »
move over einstein

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #134 on: October 02, 2011, 09:16:47 PM »
 I take back my arguing with apply, listen to what he says ...and you will realize  he is spot on

treat women like your dog and they will act like your dog. You play with them, you can have fun with them,but always let them know who's boss  8) and they will be good little doggies. That right there is the secret in my opinion.  Now I will say that this is probably impossible for anyone to pull off for a lifetime, we all will eventually give in again to a woman's beauty sooner or later  but the more a guy can keep this mentality the better off I think they will be.
l

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 02, 2011, 09:26:43 PM »
I take back my arguing with apply, listen to what he says ...and you will realize  he is spot on

treat women like your dog and they will act like your dog. You play with them, you can have fun with them,but always let them know who's boss  8) and they will be good little doggies. That right there is the secret in my opinion.  Now I will say that this is probably impossible for anyone to pull off for a lifetime, we all will eventually give in again to a woman's beauty sooner or later  but the more a guy can keep this mentality the better off I think they will be.

While I cannot agree with your dog analogy, I will say that most women appreciate a certain amount of independence in a man. Women are masters at keeping men guessing. If men can learn to master a little bit of that with women, it keeps them interested in you. While I don't want a "good little doggy" for a wife, I also know she doesn't want that of me either. And on this I speak from much experience and some authority on this subject.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #136 on: October 02, 2011, 09:30:06 PM »
The only one i've been bitter towards during these 40+ years is Salvatore.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #137 on: October 02, 2011, 09:37:23 PM »
You will get to the point of one day ~ you can live without them. Friends? Yes, up to a point. Lovers? No, sorry.

If you've had a good 20 -30 years of your fill, you won't need them to fulfill your life. They are incapable. They can't even fulfill their own lives, let alone someone else's.

If you feel that you need to wake in the morning with one at your side, that is your choice, but you should only make that choice once you see how peaceful and free your life can be without them. I'm not saying completely without (and don't go homo) ~ I'm just sayin, the older they get, the worse they get. They can ruin a bad dream.

Short term relationships, nothing longer or with strings attached.

I can count on one hand how many relationships actually work out in the long run, even then, some folks are putting up with a lot of unnecessary shit.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #138 on: October 02, 2011, 09:37:35 PM »
keep it up and youll end up banging them.. hot chicks love being treated like shit

can you be more specific? If a 10/10 approaches you your gonna act like a douchebag ??? cmon man women are not stupid they know when they're beautiful and they know when a guy is going out of his way to act" unimpressed" lol. . Remember she has a million other dudes waiting at a phone call, most likely with more money than you ;) so I really don't see what your trying to say here.

l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: October 02, 2011, 09:42:20 PM »
How to tell when someone is a bullshitter when they talk about alpha male this or women that:

First of all a bullshitter is someone who is concerned with the image of things, what he projects outwordly, his front, his deception. Acting confident is a lie, and women know it to be a lie, if they want to manipulate you they will play along, but the relationship will be based on a lie ok. If they say don't do this, do that, because it APPEARS to show strength, or if they say this or that is a SIGN of weakness, understand that these people are trying to teach you how to be a pretender like they are. Why? If you're sad and hiding it, you look like a sad guy who is trying to hide it... so not only are you sad but you are a liar. Just be sad, don't hide it. If you aren't confident, don't pretend not to be, cuz when you talk a bunch of nonsense and get a woman in bed, you can't pretend to have good sex with her. You will be found out as a phony. To avoid the anxiety of this, don't listen to the bullshitters.

Second of all there is no alpha male. Why? Everyone knows someone who is very well adjusted socially, very popular, walks around with a genuine smile. Go  have dinner at his house and observe the father. First of all the father has a solid career going, second he is gentle, third he does not abuse the power he has in the family. He has great empathy and puts in effort to make people feel comfortable. He is what you would call an alpha male, but how does he have this status? He contributes to a business that in return pays him money and then he goes and turns this money into things his family needs, not only food and shelter but emotional stability, a lack of anxiety, he sacrifices not only his money but his emotions for the family. He achieves power by self sacrifice. This is antithesis to what a guy wants when he's sitting in a bar thinking, how do I look like an alpha male so I can get that pussy or get that job, because this desire to have an alpha male image is driven by greed and selfishness, not self sacrifice.

^^^ this paragraph just dissolved all the alpha male bullshit you have read, I think it started with some wannabe pck up artist blogger, it's all a sham. If you want to find out the ugly truth of someone, or in otherwords that in them which they hide, take the image they project and flip it over. It's the opposite. People who always use perfect grammar and spelling and complicated words are afraid of seeming to be stupid because that's what they feel they are, people who insist they are morally righteous and wear a big cross on their necks have the sickest fantasies that you can't even imagine, the redneck calling people fags this, pussy that, masturbates to gay fantasies and is so ashamed of it that he abuses other's for it, he abuses himself for it, I can go on and on... it's not just some ironic hollywood gimmick like in the movie american beauty, it's real life. Most people walk around trying their hardest to deceive everyone, it's what they believe to be power, to insist on x when the truth is y and they get off when others nod their heads, yes sir th esky is red, yes sir you are a tough straight male lol. To be abel to see through this bullshit is the real definitin of courage and intelligence. And here is another little bit of truth I'm gonna drop, people try hard to define intelligence, but it's really simple, it's the ability to not be deceived by others. Aka the ability to push the will of other people out of ur head and think for yourself. good night get big

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: October 02, 2011, 09:44:10 PM »
can you be more specific? If a 10/10 approaches you your gonna act like a douchebag ??? cmon man women are not stupid they know when they're beautiful and they know when a guy is going out of his way to act" unimpressed" lol. . Remember she has a million other dudes waiting at a phone call, most likely with more money than you ;) so I really don't see what your trying to say here.

Women are stupid but also insecure, if a hot slut insists she is hot and you are the 1/100 guys who disagrees, even if you lie she may believe you because in reality she walks the streets looking for a guy who doesn't give a shit about her looks but will call her smart and she doesn't even know it

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #141 on: October 02, 2011, 10:03:54 PM »
Second of all there is no alpha male. Why?

Everyone knows someone who is very well adjusted socially, very popular, walks around with a genuine smile.
Go  have dinner at his house and observe the father.
First of all the father has a solid career going, second he is gentle, third he does not abuse the power he has in the family. He has great empathy and puts in effort to make people feel comfortable.

He is what you would call an alpha male, but how does he have this status? He contributes to a business that in return pays him money and then he goes and turns this money into things his family needs, not only food and shelter but emotional stability, a lack of anxiety, he sacrifices not only his money but his emotions for the family. He achieves power by self sacrifice.

This is antithesis to what a guy wants when he's sitting in a bar thinking, how do I look like an alpha male so I can get that pussy or get that job, because this desire to have an alpha male image is driven by greed and selfishness, not self sacrifice.

Life can be both simple,easy and complicated at the same time! :D

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: October 02, 2011, 10:36:02 PM »
It's them damn tats, man...

JNN, I'm willing to bet that there was a woman who was really feeling you, that looked hot as shit, but YOU didn't give them the time of day...she may not have been hot enough in your eyes...she may have been a Suicide Girl, or a biker chick, or some chick in a retail store, or a bank teller.
Many times, there are women who are checking us out and giving us clues, but we either blow them off or don't notice them...

And here is something to console yourself with, after doing what I do on the job, many of these hot women,  are some of the most trifling, backstabbing, attention whoring, vindictive people I have ever met. But, it's the image that they present to the world that they believe that counts...their looks and nice job, but many are the loneliest people in the world...

totally bro. But hey is it really my fault that Im attracted toward a certain type of women or should I just re-program my psyche so I can fuck all those who give me attention.
all drugs - TPPIIP

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #143 on: October 02, 2011, 11:29:34 PM »
What's up with ten thousand word responses?

Is your life really that slow?

G

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #144 on: October 02, 2011, 11:32:36 PM »
dont hate the pussy. Make love to the pussy.
A

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #145 on: October 02, 2011, 11:34:15 PM »
dont hate the pussy. Make love to the pussy.
Some people are scared of the pussy.

Raaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwr. The pussy is a monster.
G

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #146 on: October 03, 2011, 12:11:10 AM »
seriously, i'm at the point where i'm just mercilessly angry and bitter towards good looking women

I'm just treating them like shit everywhere i go

it's like, why should i kiss their ass- they aren't fucking me
i'm not gonna shoot up a mall or anything like that, btw

i just hate women

I bet if an attractive woman got off a chair and walked away, you'd sniff that chair with those extra large nostrils you got.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #147 on: October 03, 2011, 12:48:13 AM »
Quick! Godwin this thread!

Hitler was bitter towards women too!

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #148 on: October 03, 2011, 01:59:06 AM »
It's a fact any woman today with no true character can now become a soft porn clone. She can dress, act, look, accentuate, talk and behave like her high social status role models. A woman's true sexual nature is her natural character. It is NOT her sexually exploited or social character which is like porn.

The reason why they have adapted this behaviour is she'll have instant attention from men because she is leveraging this social power to be the 'stimulus' for men who have been conditioned by so much porn,movies,fashion,advertizing etc. to automatically respond to this exploitation of women.

the lower status 'response' you are giving off, trying to 'get some' of her massive desired (exploited) sexuality.
Whoever has the most power (the woman here) can easily "tease you" say no to you with no sense of loss.
She's the prize and despite what society promotes, it's all a great big fantasy.  

Iknow it's really hard to do because we are bombarded by it this BS every day but if you acknowledge this social hierarchy that she is "above you" you don't stand a chance... Why? Because you are lower down on the social hierarchy and women expect men at their level or above in relationship power.
JNN my advice is to keep your power to yourself put aside the contrived hierarchical power game you are so wrapped up, don't take part in it it's just a road to fustration/insecurity and unhappiness (which by the way is the goal of the media,Advertising/agencies so you spend more money).

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: October 03, 2011, 04:00:00 AM »
I havnt seen this many meltdowns in 1 thread since Squadfather got exposed.