Author Topic: so, is anyone else totally bitter towards "hot" women?  (Read 22667 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: so, is anyone else totally bitter towards "hot" women?
« Reply #150 on: October 03, 2011, 04:33:36 AM »
Apply85, sometimes you sound like a twisted, Bizarro version of me...other times, I think yo' are reading my mind. And Kh300 is correct, so is Super Natural...

What we are really seeing is the the same ol' game played out again and again, this time men are beginning to realize, that it is women who hold the keys to the kingdom, not men---which is what we were told, but it was never explained that covertly, your ass needs "permission" to enter.

And as such, men do all the stupid things to gan acceptance---tattoos, hairstyles, lift weights, expensive cars that they cannot afford, consult PU artists, meanwhile being in a world that rewards imagery over substance---and ultimately, people hate faking, that is why both men and women are miserable.

Spiritually we have fucked up...instead of taking people for who they are, we (men and women) take people for who they "present" themselves to be and what they can do for us in the short term...
Short term, men today want the ass...short term for women, security and to be seen with the cool guy. And sex---fast, hard, and quick...because we have become addicted to the endorphin rush, but like any addict, your spirit becomes effed, as you really have no spiritually connection to that person, and that is what we all need...that connection. This is what truly makes us human.

And this breakdown is what really leads to the schism between men and women today. We desire each other based upon the physical imagery that we present, but never getting to know the person, mentally or physically---yet want the other person to accept us for who we truly are.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #151 on: October 03, 2011, 05:16:59 AM »
when i was a young'un.. i would sniff the chair after an attractive woman had been sat in it :P

I got caught in the gym once doing that after a chick got off the pec deck. True story.

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #152 on: October 03, 2011, 05:34:50 AM »
Apply85, sometimes you sound like a twisted, Bizarro version of me...other times, I think yo' are reading my mind. And Kh300 is correct, so is Super Natural...

What we are really seeing is the the same ol' game played out again and again, this time men are beginning to realize, that it is women who hold the keys to the kingdom, not men---which is what we were told, but it was never explained that covertly, your ass needs "permission" to enter.

And as such, men do all the stupid things to gan acceptance---tattoos, hairstyles, lift weights, expensive cars that they cannot afford, consult PU artists, meanwhile being in a world that rewards imagery over substance---and ultimately, people hate faking, that is why both men and women are miserable.

Spiritually we have fucked up...instead of taking people for who they are, we (men and women) take people for who they "present" themselves to be and what they can do for us in the short term...
Short term, men today want the ass...short term for women, security and to be seen with the cool guy. And sex---fast, hard, and quick...because we have become addicted to the endorphin rush, but like any addict, your spirit becomes effed, as you really have no spiritually connection to that person, and that is what we all need...that connection. This is what truly makes us human.

And this breakdown is what really leads to the schism between men and women today. We desire each other based upon the physical imagery that we present, but never getting to know the person, mentally or physically---yet want the other person to accept us for who we truly are.

good post
Team Pat Banana

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #153 on: October 03, 2011, 05:38:31 AM »
I fuck hot women instead of hating...

This. I mean, what the...? Who hates women? They're amazing creatures.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #154 on: October 03, 2011, 05:41:04 AM »
I read through a few responses but I'm sure every one has the same tone. most of the men who need help with women are unattractive -what most women would call ugly. But what does that have to do with anything? After hanging around, working with, observing, and talking to 'men' over the years, I've come to the conclusion that most men, especially 'unattractive' men are incredibly negative.The way that these men behave make you not want to help or be around them, because you know that you're constantly going to be hit by a barrage of negativity. it slowly wares away on you. You literally grow to hate having to deal with such men.These types of men constantly find something negative to say, constantly want to argue and bicker over the most minuscule things, and constantly have negative outlooks on everything they come across. These are the types of men that no one wants to be around, especially when they don't have to be.

As negative as some of you are, is it really a surprise why you're not getting any women? I know most guys never want to really improve your situation. you can buy better clothes, but you refuse to because you don't want to spend the money. You can do something with your hair and/or teeth, but you find some excuse not to improve them. you can be more positive and happy, but you always make-up some excuse to be all bitter and depressed.Is it really a coincidence that unattractive men also happen to be the same men that never want to spend any money to look their best? Maybe you're just unattractive because you choose to be. I seriously challenge you to find a unattractive guy who dresses fly, has a really good haircut, and looks like he takes good care of his teeth and skin, who doesn't have any women. Guess what. You won't find him because that guy is all of a sudden considered to be attractive and he gets women.

And most, if not all of you, are constantly referring to women in derogatory terms. When you're CONSTANTLY referring to women as whores, bitches, and sluts, is it really a surprise that none of them want to be around you? Of course, you may not say it to their faces, because you're spineless sad excuses for men. However, if you don't think it shows up in your attitude, body language, and the way you talk to people then you are sadly mistaken.I'll let you in on a little secret: EVERYONE knows that you're miserable, and you want everyone else to be miserable with you. Like I said, you don't have to say it, because it shows up in your attitude and the way you talk to people. You guys are always sad, always arguing over the stupidest little things that no one else cares to argue about, always wanting someone to feel sorry for you, and always angry with women who did nothing to you. You not getting any women is no one else's fault but your own. These guys who are with hot women has nothing to do with money or the car they drive. NOTHING anyone tells you is going to get you laid until you choose to stop being so miserable and negative. Maybe the douche bags you are all talking about have already figured this out.

You sound like a whiny fag, I couldnt read the whole post, it sounded very gay
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: October 03, 2011, 05:43:29 AM »
the post by uberman is bullshit, if you are sitting around wondering what women want, who are you dominating? You do what you think a woman wants, ur her little doggy
Exactly, CLassic New Age homo, running around trying to work out what he has to do to get at her pussy, just be a man, and let the pussy come to you.  Fuck what they want or like.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: October 03, 2011, 05:44:23 AM »
This. I mean, what the...? Who hates women? They're amazing creatures.
Not that amazing, just a better option than masturbating.
V

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: October 03, 2011, 05:45:56 AM »
homosexuals hate women.

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #158 on: October 03, 2011, 05:47:45 AM »
Hating hot women is the first step to getting hot women.  Treating them like shit is a step in the right direction.  Hot women respect a man more that isn't intimidated by them. 
Live free or die

Not Sure

• Getbig II
« Reply #159 on: October 03, 2011, 06:28:40 AM »
Most of this stuff sounds like symptom fixes.  Lotsa AGING boys and girls out there, very few men or women.  For fucks sake, what's the difference between children and adults....?  

Old enough to vote, old enough to drink, old enough to get a car/house loan, old enough to fight in a war, old enough to have children, old enough to _____________ ( fill in blank. )

Take a 3 year olds brain and put it in a 32 year old females body with 2 divorces and 3 kids = all around us, same for males, 7 year old brain in 35 year old body with 2 divorces and 3 kids......a man does not make.

PUA's, entertain the woman vs. seduce the woman vs. treat the woman like shit vs. any other way......If you were to be the best version of yourself...what way would that be?  

View it as a record collection in a females head, 99% are scratched to fuck if not broken, yet they are attractive......that is a problem......Ferrari body, VW bug chassis......disappointi ng.

Generation nuthin' is right, they don't know nuthin, they don't do nuthin, and they got words but nuthin' to say, we just fixate on female vs. male.....

Understand difference between aging girl and woman.....no easy solution, but there is some amount of coming to peace with it.    

What's the answer getbiggers?  

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: October 03, 2011, 07:04:59 AM »
Most of this stuff sounds like symptom fixes.  Lotsa AGING boys and girls out there, very few men or women.  For fucks sake, what's the difference between children and adults....?  

Old enough to vote, old enough to drink, old enough to get a car/house loan, old enough to fight in a war, old enough to have children, old enough to _____________ ( fill in blank. )

Take a 3 year olds brain and put it in a 32 year old females body with 2 divorces and 3 kids = all around us, same for males, 7 year old brain in 35 year old body with 2 divorces and 3 kids......a man does not make.

PUA's, entertain the woman vs. seduce the woman vs. treat the woman like shit vs. any other way......If
you were to be the best version of yourself...what way would that be?  

View it as a record collection in a females head, 99% are scratched to fuck if not broken, yet they are attractive......that is a problem......Ferrari body, VW bug chassis......disappointi ng.

Generation nuthin' is right, they don't know nuthin, they don't do nuthin, and they got words but nuthin' to say, we just fixate on female vs. male.....

Understand difference between aging girl and woman.....no easy solution, but there is some amount of coming to peace with it.    

What's the answer getbiggers?  
you said it yourself---Ferrari body, VW chassis...
The baby boomer generation has created a generation of women who resemble kit cars...yet these kit cars want to be the real thing, and want drivers to appreciate them foe the real thing, once you find out that they aren't the problems start...the driver finds out the car is not what he thought it was, and the "car" finds out the "driver" only seemed like one---both are poseurs.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #161 on: October 03, 2011, 09:50:55 AM »
If you have to put thought into getting a woman/Women, something is wrong with you. I mean, just be yourself and be a man and you will have a G/F or wife. Also, if you hang out in Bars/Clubs,..etc you are going to find trash. Just the way it is. If you wanna find a good woman, go to your library, volunteer, have some female friends that will set you up with a girl and word of mouth from your ex's are also a way to find a "Good Girl."  8) If a girl thinks she is a princess, let em' think that and believe that. It's sad, but there is always some dumbass who will go into debt trying to turn a hoe into a housewife.  :-\ Good Luck.  ;)

LOL
K

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #162 on: October 03, 2011, 10:19:32 AM »
as I get older, I can relate more and more to Ted Bundy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy

"Bundy was handsome and charismatic"

???

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: October 03, 2011, 10:40:08 AM »

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #164 on: October 04, 2011, 12:16:01 AM »
homosexuals hate women.

haha meso is in LOVE 8)   
l

io856

« Reply #165 on: October 04, 2011, 12:18:50 AM »
How to tell when someone is a bullshitter when they talk about alpha male this or women that:

First of all a bullshitter is someone who is concerned with the image of things, what he projects outwordly, his front, his deception. Acting confident is a lie, and women know it to be a lie, if they want to manipulate you they will play along, but the relationship will be based on a lie ok. If they say don't do this, do that, because it APPEARS to show strength, or if they say this or that is a SIGN of weakness, understand that these people are trying to teach you how to be a pretender like they are. Why? If you're sad and hiding it, you look like a sad guy who is trying to hide it... so not only are you sad but you are a liar. Just be sad, don't hide it. If you aren't confident, don't pretend not to be, cuz when you talk a bunch of nonsense and get a woman in bed, you can't pretend to have good sex with her. You will be found out as a phony. To avoid the anxiety of this, don't listen to the bullshitters.

Second of all there is no alpha male. Why? Everyone knows someone who is very well adjusted socially, very popular, walks around with a genuine smile. Go  have dinner at his house and observe the father. First of all the father has a solid career going, second he is gentle, third he does not abuse the power he has in the family. He has great empathy and puts in effort to make people feel comfortable. He is what you would call an alpha male, but how does he have this status? He contributes to a business that in return pays him money and then he goes and turns this money into things his family needs, not only food and shelter but emotional stability, a lack of anxiety, he sacrifices not only his money but his emotions for the family. He achieves power by self sacrifice. This is antithesis to what a guy wants when he's sitting in a bar thinking, how do I look like an alpha male so I can get that pussy or get that job, because this desire to have an alpha male image is driven by greed and selfishness, not self sacrifice.

thats a great post

I read through a few responses but I'm sure every one has the same tone. most of the men who need help with women are unattractive -what most women would call ugly. But what does that have to do with anything? After hanging around, working with, observing, and talking to 'men' over the years, I've come to the conclusion that most men, especially 'unattractive' men are incredibly negative.The way that these men behave make you not want to help or be around them, because you know that you're constantly going to be hit by a barrage of negativity. it slowly wares away on you. You literally grow to hate having to deal with such men.These types of men constantly find something negative to say, constantly want to argue and bicker over the most minuscule things, and constantly have negative outlooks on everything they come across. These are the types of men that no one wants to be around, especially when they don't have to be.

As negative as some of you are, is it really a surprise why you're not getting any women? I know most guys never want to really improve your situation. you can buy better clothes, but you refuse to because you don't want to spend the money. You can do something with your hair and/or teeth, but you find some excuse not to improve them. you can be more positive and happy, but you always make-up some excuse to be all bitter and depressed.Is it really a coincidence that unattractive men also happen to be the same men that never want to spend any money to look their best? Maybe you're just unattractive because you choose to be. I seriously challenge you to find a unattractive guy who dresses fly, has a really good haircut, and looks like he takes good care of his teeth and skin, who doesn't have any women. Guess what. You won't find him because that guy is all of a sudden considered to be attractive and he gets women.

And most, if not all of you, are constantly referring to women in derogatory terms. When you're CONSTANTLY referring to women as whores, bitches, and sluts, is it really a surprise that none of them want to be around you? Of course, you may not say it to their faces, because you're spineless sad excuses for men. However, if you don't think it shows up in your attitude, body language, and the way you talk to people then you are sadly mistaken.I'll let you in on a little secret: EVERYONE knows that you're miserable, and you want everyone else to be miserable with you. Like I said, you don't have to say it, because it shows up in your attitude and the way you talk to people. You guys are always sad, always arguing over the stupidest little things that no one else cares to argue about, always wanting someone to feel sorry for you, and always angry with women who did nothing to you. You not getting any women is no one else's fault but your own. These guys who are with hot women has nothing to do with money or the car they drive. NOTHING anyone tells you is going to get you laid until you choose to stop being so miserable and negative. Maybe the douche bags you are all talking about have already figured this out.

shut the fuck up we dont wanna see that

shitty post

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #166 on: October 04, 2011, 12:44:52 AM »
Jesus..... just bend sluts over and pump them in the ass.

It's not that complicated  ???
P

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #167 on: October 04, 2011, 12:47:11 AM »
I lived with my cousin for a few months a while back,  who just turned 40 and  is Fat, out of shape, not much money,  yet he pulls hot young women in their twenties and thirties on a regular basis. I just sat back and shook my head.  23 year old 7/10's on a regular basis who could date anyone they want are going for this fat out of shape 40 year old. No he doent get "dimes"..  but he gets some very cute women.

It is ALL about the game. I know some of you will say Im wrong but how can you tell me that if  I lived with the guy for months and saw it with my own eyes. I am confident that Any guy for the most part, even though most dont, can get laid by  hot ..not decent but hot women on a regular basis, now whether she is going to like you back or not (which is what most of us really want) is going to depend on if she is attracted to you physically of course and most importantly how well you  fuck her.
l

io856

« Reply #168 on: October 04, 2011, 12:59:25 AM »

It's not that complicated  ???
and do a good job for repeats  :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 04, 2011, 01:42:03 AM »
 ;D

It's not that complicated  ???
;D I like how you started with Jesus
V

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: October 04, 2011, 08:51:29 AM »
I lived with my cousin for a few months a while back,  who just turned 40 and  is Fat, out of shape, not much money,  yet he pulls hot young women in their twenties and thirties on a regular basis. I just sat back and shook my head.  23 year old 7/10's on a regular basis who could date anyone they want are going for this fat out of shape 40 year old. No he doent get "dimes"..  but he gets some very cute women.

It is ALL about the game. I know some of you will say Im wrong but how can you tell me that if  I lived with the guy for months and saw it with my own eyes. I am confident that Any guy for the most part, even though most dont, can get laid by  hot ..not decent but hot women on a regular basis, now whether she is going to like you back or not (which is what most of us really want) is going to depend on if she is attracted to you physically of course and most importantly how well you  fuck her.

There's something you don't see, it's his ability in the sack, he knows how to make love to a woman, this is what gives him his game, not some memorized lines he read in a book.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #171 on: October 04, 2011, 10:29:35 AM »
I havnt seen this many meltdowns in 1 thread since Squadfather got exposed.

Godammn ....seriously, are people this fucked in the head over women ?

Thank GOD I have a big penis...I couldn't deal with this shit

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #172 on: October 04, 2011, 11:23:48 AM »
There's something you don't see, it's his ability in the sack, he knows how to make love to a woman, this is what gives him his game, not some memorized lines he read in a book.
nah, game doesnt require sex skills.. you just need to know how to act cool. thats it.

Xerxes

« Reply #173 on: October 04, 2011, 11:28:32 AM »
nah, game doesnt require sex skills.. you just need to know how to act cool. thats it.

You've only fucked 7 girls, what made you an expert about game?  ???

I'd rather listen to the Groinks, Ches and the NZMMs

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: October 04, 2011, 11:29:00 AM »

you think woman doesn't know when a loser pretends to be cool lol,