Author Topic: OWS = Rape, Pimps, Masturbation, TB, Defecation, Rats, Robbery, and Murder  (Read 161920 times)

MM2K

• Getbig IV
Re: Occupy Wall Street = Sad, Laughable, and Pathetic Joke
« Reply #275 on: October 09, 2011, 07:13:27 PM »
What the fuck man???? What the fuck!!!???? Someone needs to demand that all these jerks be arrested. Stop trashing the parks and stop trashing the streets. What kind of a fucking society do we live in where we tolerate this kind of crap??? Get these piles of shit off the street. 33, if this is the district you are living in, I hope you are on the phone trying to get the cops and politicians to get these sewer dwellars off the street.

Hey undecided indenpendents, do you really want to vote for a party and a president who caters to people who defecate in public on cop cars??????? Or are you going to keep denigrating the tea party, who keep EVERYTHING clean???
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #277 on: October 10, 2011, 05:47:40 AM »
Steve Jobs: Capitalist
By Michael Graham  |   Monday, October 10, 2011  |  http://www.bostonherald.com  |  Op-Ed

“We are the 99 percent that will no longer tolerate the greed and corruption of the 1 percent.”

— Occupy Wall Street Web site.

In the struggle between “Occupation” and “Jobs,” I’m firmly on the side of “Jobs.” Steve Jobs.

God’s sense of irony was on full display last week when the death of the world’s most famous college dropout pushed America’s ungrateful grads off the front page. And the best part?

Nearly every one of those BU boneheads and Northeastern nutjobs owns an iPhone.

By any measure Steve Jobs was part of the evil, greedy “1 percent” the Occupods are protesting. You hate “rich corporations?” Apple is literally the most valuable company in the world, worth around $400 billion.

Do you agree with the Occupy Boston protester denouncing millionaires for “using their wealth to undermine the democratic process?” Well, Steve Jobs was worth about $8 billion when he died.

And if you despise those cut-throat capitalists who crack the whip over their helpless employees, you absolutely hated Steve Jobs.

“Mr. Jobs also leaves behind innumerable tales about his mercurial management style,” The Wall Street Journal wrote in his obit, “such as his habit of calling employees or their ideas ‘dumb’ when he didn’t like something.” When Jobs returned to Apple in the late ‘90s, he fired four of the company’s five senior executives and replaced them with his team.

If the Occupation had an FBI, Steve Jobs would be Public Enemy #1.

The same morning we learned of Jobs’ death, I heard a poli-sci major tell a reporter that “College . . . is supposed to guarantee entry into the middle class.” That was his word: “guarantee.”

Here’s a kid at an elite university living a better lifestyle than 90 percent of the people on the planet looking for his “guarantee” of future happiness.

Compare this “scholar” with Jobs in 1974. Forget some elite Northeast university, he couldn’t afford Reed College in Oregon. He was so broke that sometimes he had to sleep on the floor of a friend’s dorm room. His first “big-time” computer job was working in a friend’s garage.

No college, no diploma, no money and absolutely no “guarantees.” Can you imagine taking one of today’s “precious snowflake” protesters and sending them back to the 1970s to face that? We’d have to send a bag of Depends along, too.

Another NU student, whining about her “$125,000 in student loans,” complained that “students don’t have lobbyists.” (They also don’t have to sign $125,000 worth of loan applications, either.)

Well, you know who else didn’t have a lobbyist? Steve Jobs, or Bill Gates, or Herman Cain, or Flickr founder Caterina Flake, or Oprah or — probably — these kids’ moms and dads. So should these people have dropped their keyboards, picked up their cardboard and marched their “Eat The Rich” signs to the nearest bank?

Think of how bleak America would be if the young Jobs and Gates and Oprahs had followed the example of the Occupiers, if they had put “complaining” ahead of “accomplishing.” If they had believed that collective effort was more important than individual success.

Steve Jobs had to collect bottles for money and walked seven miles to the Hare Krishna temple for a meal. Then he revolutionized the computer industry. Then he got fired by his own company. So he revolutionized the world again.

Steve Jobs’ success came because he was willing to work, to risk and to revolutionize, all with no “guarantees.”

The Occupiers are failures because they aren’t willing to even try unless someone promises them first that they’re going to win.

Which is why Steve Jobs’ “1 percent” will always be bigger than their “99.”

Michael Graham hosts an afternoon drive-time talk show on 96.9 WTKK.

Article URL: http://www.bostonherald.com/news/opinion/op_ed/view.bg?articleid=1372204

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #278 on: October 10, 2011, 06:07:10 AM »
How come you all love Wall Street all of a sudden?

I guess you support Obama too then

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: October 10, 2011, 06:08:48 AM »
How come you all love Wall Street all of a sudden?

I guess you support Obama too then

These idiots are not protesting Wall Street.  In actuality, these morons are protesting themselves if you really think about it. 

The govt is doing everything these morons want, but are too moronic to see that the horrendous results of the policies they advocate are a frigging disaster.     

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #280 on: October 10, 2011, 06:20:30 AM »
Yeah but thats true for the Tea Party as well

So again why the love for Wall Street? You think the give a shit about you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: October 10, 2011, 06:22:31 AM »
Yeah but thats true for the Tea Party as well

So again why the love for Wall Street? You think the give a shit about you?

::)  ::) 

I oppose the bailouts and TARP, TALF, etc. 

and the Tea party? 

GMAFB - name one policy of the tea party that makes things worse. 

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #282 on: October 10, 2011, 06:26:25 AM »
The Tea Party is doing exactly what the repub want

The Tea Party startet shortly after Obama where were they during Bush?  you see same shit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: October 10, 2011, 08:12:28 AM »
Company that Owns Zuccotti Park Received Green Loan Guarantee from Obama Admin
The Lonely Conservative ^ | October 9, 2011 | Lonely Conservative

________________________ _______

It’s been a bit of a puzzle as to why the owners of Zuccotti Park that the Occupy Wall Street gang has taken over have allowed them to stay. They’re angering residents and pretty much stinking up the place. The owners have mentioned that the park is normally cleaned every night, but they have not been able to clean it in three weeks. Sanitation was “becoming an issue” a few days ago. Lord knows what it’s like now, I hear it’s pretty bad.

Could the fact that the parent company of Brookfield Properties received a “green energy” loan guarantee from the Obama administration for a New Hampshire wind farm have anything to do with it?

In the name of “green energy,” the Obama administration is using taxpayer money to subsidize a New Hampshire wind farm that is a subsidiary of a hugely profitable company.

New Hampshire’s largest wind farm, the Granite Reliable Power project under construction in Coos County, is jointly owned by BAIF Granite Holdings, LLC and Freshnet Wind Energy, LLC. BAIF owns 75 percent of Granite Reliable. BAIF Granite Holdings was created earlier this year by Brookfield Renewable Power, which is a subsidiary of Brookfield Asset Management of New York.

That company, which runs clean energy operations around the world, has deep pockets. It reported net income of $454 million in 2009 and $3.2 billion in 2010. Brookfield Renewable Power financed the creation of BAIF Granite Holdings from its Brookfield Americas Infrastructure fund, which was reported in February to have $2.7 billion in assets. With that kind of backing, it is curious that the U.S. Department of Energy announced it would guarantee up to 80 percent of a $168.9 million loan for the Granite Reliable wind farm project last week...

Isn’t it curious that such a prosperous company would need loan guarantees from a bankrupt government? I guess not, when you realize that Joe Biden’s son is a partner in the lobbying firm Brookfield employed.

There’s much more to the story. Mayor Michael Bloomberg said it would be up to the property owners to evict the filth from the park. His girlfriend is on the company’s board of directors, so perhaps he could have a word with her.

Something stinks, and it isn’t just the unwashed protesters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #284 on: October 10, 2011, 09:17:47 AM »
I am seriously starting to come around to the anti protesters side now. The movement has been taken over by morons. There was a chance to direct this in a positive way but it's hopeless now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: October 10, 2011, 09:19:35 AM »
I am seriously starting to come around to the anti protesters side now. The movement has been taken over by morons. There was a chance to direct this in a positive way but it's hopeless now.

They are not protesting Wall Street - they are protesting to be relieved of their own bad choices in life and looking for their own bailout. 

Bailing out wall street was the wrong thing to do, but you dont right one wrong, by doubling down again.   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: October 10, 2011, 09:24:10 AM »
They are not protesting Wall Street - they are protesting to be relieved of their own bad choices in life and looking for their own bailout.  

Bailing out wall street was the wrong thing to do, but you dont right one wrong, by doubling down again.    

I agree with you but with all due respect this has go both ways and your support of Cain and others for example flies in the face of this. You're not the only one, many people do this but some of things coming out of these protesters mouths is absolutely frightening. I can't believe some of them actually think the way they do.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: October 10, 2011, 09:29:06 AM »
I agree with you but with all due respect this has go both ways and your support of Cain and others for example flies in the face of this. You're not the only one, many people do this but some of things coming out of these protesters mouths is absolutely frightening. I can't believe some of them actually think the way they do.

I'm still voting for Ron Paul in the primary barring some other situation where my vote can keep mitt out or something like that 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #288 on: October 10, 2011, 09:30:03 AM »
Well I have to say its getting pretty stupid now.  

This is what happens when you start something like this without a clear precise agenda or message.  

Unfortunately, as i thought it would, it got severely attacked with negative press and to make matter worse too many retards joined in.

The bottom line is, our system if fucked up right now and something needs to be done   I support it in that regard.  But i do not support what's turned in to what looks like a dirty hippie sit in.  

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: October 10, 2011, 12:03:49 PM »
I don't really like Adam but he exposes this guys stupidity very clearly. wow

4:45

"Property rights require a militarized force to keep the property in the hands of the property owner. Without an army or police force factories would not end up in the hands of the capitalists."

"we should be printing unGodly amounts of money"

wtf?

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #290 on: October 10, 2011, 12:10:51 PM »
Yeah there are some economists, i forget who, who think we needed to double and triple what did as far as stimulus to get us out of this mess.  lol

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #291 on: October 10, 2011, 12:16:33 PM »

"Property rights require a militarized force to keep the property in the hands of the property owner. Without an army or police force factories would not end up in the hands of the capitalists."

wtf?

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

You are aware that Ron Poop Paul supports these Wall Street Protesters and that A LOT of these Protesters are voting for Ron Poop and they are Poop Supporters.

You were even on board with the Protests at first as many Ron Pooptards, like yourself, still remain loyal to the cause.

333386, you know better than these scum, don`t waste your vote in the Primary.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: October 10, 2011, 12:19:58 PM »

wtf?

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Furthermore, you and the fucking incomprehensible stupid POOPTARDS continue to Bitch about the Predator Drone attacks that Obama has been HIGHLY successful with.  That was the whole idea of protesting the National Air And Space Museum.  POOPTARDS were there!  POOPTARDS.

Look Pooptard,  if you want to kowtow to terrorism thats fine.

To 3333386, again, you are smarter than this and know not to give an inch to these Muslim scum.  Poop Paul would be the Weakest Commander-In-Chief in American History.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: October 10, 2011, 12:20:30 PM »

wtf?

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Oh lord!   Imagine the parents of these goof balls seeing their spawn on camera like this?   Geez!  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: October 10, 2011, 12:21:13 PM »
Furthermore, you and the fucking incomprehensible stupid POOPTARDS continue to Bitch about the Predator Drone attacks that Obama has been HIGHLY successful with.  That was the whole idea of protesting the National Air And Space Museum.  POOPTARDS were there!  POOPTARDS.

Look Pooptard,  if you want to kowtow to terrorism thats fine.

To 3333386, again, you are smarter than this and know not to give an inch to these Muslim scum.  Poop Paul would be the Weakest Commander-In-Chief in American History.

Im not certain yet.   I wish Christie would have run 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: October 10, 2011, 12:31:03 PM »
You are aware that Ron Poop Paul supports these Wall Street Protesters and that A LOT of these Protesters are voting for Ron Poop and they are Poop Supporters.

You were even on board with the Protests at first as many Ron Pooptards, like yourself, still remain loyal to the cause.

333386, you know better than these scum, don`t waste your vote in the Primary.

lol, he may understand their frustration but he doesnt agree with the solution and neither do I. Yes, I did beleive that this movement could be taken into a new direction at first but I was wrong and I have no problems admitting that, unlike you when you are wrong. That is why I continue to grow and you remain an idiot.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: October 10, 2011, 12:33:07 PM »
I almost feel bad at just how far gone, naive, and delusional these people are. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: October 10, 2011, 12:35:24 PM »
I almost feel bad at just how far gone, naive, and delusional these people are. 

What is frightening is that they are all around us.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #298 on: October 10, 2011, 03:59:35 PM »
RP as president

Obama as Foreign Secretary

Economy and terrorist threat solved ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: October 10, 2011, 07:21:09 PM »
Occupy Wall Street protesters plan 'Millionaires March' to the homes of the '1%'
NY Daily News ^ | 10/10/2011 | BY Helen Kennedy
Posted on October 10, 2011 6:18:39 PM EDT by tobyhill

The Occupy Wall Street protesters are planning to get in the face of some of New York's richest tycoons on Tuesday.

A "Millionaires March" will visit the homes - or, more realistically, the gleaming marble lobbies - of five of the city's wealthiest residents.

On the target list: NewsCorp CEO Rupert Murdoch, JP Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon, conservative billionaire David Koch, financier Howard Milstein and hedge fund mogul John Paulson.

Between 400 and 800 marchers plan to go to their homes to present them with oversize checks to dramatize how much less they will pay when New York State's 2% tax on millionaires expires at the end of the year.

"Ninety nine percent of the residents of New York are going to suffer from this tax giveaway so the 1% who already live in absolute luxury can put more money in their pockets," said Doug Forand, one of the march organizers.

"This is fiscally, economically and morally wrong."

The march kicks off at 12:30 p.m. at 59th Street and Fifth Avenue and heads to the Upper East Side.

(Excerpt) Read more at nydailynews.com ...