Author Topic: Tebow for MVP  (Read 47053 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Tebow for MVP
« Reply #350 on: December 29, 2011, 07:42:12 PM »
Oh that's really funny.  A player from the AFC cannot make the NFC team, so comparing players from different conferences is ridiculous.  That's football 101.  lol 

Puhlease.. it's not about AFC v. NFC... it's simply about how the picks are done as a whole... Pro Bowl picks are made based on a lot of shit that has nothing to do with how people played the previous year.

Look at the players who got in based on prior years.

You can't even deny that every single QB I mentioned is better than Tebow... You are clueless Mark.
again you cant just go off of stats, everyone of those teams has a better offense hands down than the broncos.

Tebow has done more with less than anyone in the league this season.

maghee is the only other person on that offense worth a shit and that pretty fucking sad man that alone should give you an idea of the caliber of players he is dealing with.

each one of those teams has a steller rb if not two and a star wide receiver if not 2 or 3...

Cincinatti has a "stellar" team? Or how about KC? Fucking Rivers made the 3rd spot in the Pro Bowl and the team sucks... His spot was SPECIFICALLY based on HIS stats and not having very many INTs.

So tell me where the stats aren't what it's about?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: December 29, 2011, 07:51:48 PM »
Cincinatti has a "stellar" team? Or how about KC? Fucking Rivers made the 3rd spot in the Pro Bowl and the team sucks... His spot was SPECIFICALLY based on HIS stats and not having very many INTs.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
LOL lets see, cincy...benson, aj green, jermaine grisham, donald lee, andre smith

denver...maghee aka old ass man......who else?

never said they were steller only that they have alot more talent on offense

LOL dude rivers has 19 int with 24 td's and thats only b/c he has come alive over the last 3 weeks...and again with a ton more talent around him than tebow.

vicent jackson, antonio gates, malcom floyd, mcmichael, crayton, matthews, tolbert...

bro, its not even close...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #352 on: December 29, 2011, 07:57:54 PM »
LOL lets see, cincy...benson, aj green, jermaine grisham, donald lee, andre smith

denver...maghee aka old ass man......who else?

never said they were steller only that they have alot more talent on offense

LOL dude rivers has 19 int with 24 td's and thats only b/c he has come alive over the last 3 weeks...and again with a ton more talent around him than tebow.

vicent jackson, antonio gates, malcom floyd, mcmichael, crayton, matthews, tolbert...

bro, its not even close...

If SD had all of these great players this year, they would be in a much better position than they are... but they are not... and yet Rivers is STILL the number 3 guy... Based upon his SOLO play.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: December 29, 2011, 08:25:01 PM »
If SD had all of these great players this year, they would be in a much better position than they are... but they are not... and yet Rivers is STILL the number 3 guy... Based upon his SOLO play.
yup b/c all it takes to be a good team is to have a lot of talent ::)

thats why the texans have been so awesome these past years...pro bowl rb, wr, te, lb, de and qb...OH WAIT THEY HAVENT BEEN!!!

the Texans on paper have been one of the most talented teams in the NFL over the last 3 years, it takes more than talent to make a succesful team

you dont watch alot of the fooseball do you holmes?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #354 on: December 29, 2011, 08:30:07 PM »
yup b/c all it takes to be a good team is to have a lot of talent ::)

thats why the texans have been so awesome these past years...pro bowl rb, wr, te, lb, de and qb...OH WAIT THEY HAVENT BEEN!!!

it takes more than talent to make a succesful team

you dont watch alot of the fooseball do you holmes?

Hahaha!!!

Tony, you need to stop down this train of nonsense... I watch almost EVERY game every week... I even pay for the NFL sunday ticket so I can watch them... I watch more football in a week then 4 average americans... because I love the game.

My love for the game is why I have no bias when it comes to who is good and who is bad and which team is good and which is bad and why the lose or not.

I do not have some "fanship" I have to follow or get behind... I tell it like it is.

Sorry if you can't see the forest for the trees on this one.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: December 29, 2011, 08:32:14 PM »
Hahaha!!!

Tony, you need to stop down this train of nonsense... I watch almost EVERY game every week... I even pay for the NFL sunday ticket so I can watch them... I watch more football in a week then 4 average americans... because I love the game.

My love for the game is why I have no bias when it comes to who is good and who is bad and which team is good and which is bad and why the lose or not.

I do not have some "fanship" I have to follow or get behind... I tell it like it is.

Sorry if you can't see the forest for the trees on this one.

well you obviously dont really get it then if you think that the chargers arent stacked with talent....

i bet you think philly has a horribly talent squad as well seeing as their record sucks and the patriots must have all the talent in the world seeing as they got the number 1 spot in the afc right?

::)

LMFAO goodness gracious....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #356 on: December 29, 2011, 08:34:41 PM »
Puhlease.. it's not about AFC v. NFC... it's simply about how the picks are done as a whole... Pro Bowl picks are made based on a lot of shit that has nothing to do with how people played the previous year.

Look at the players who got in based on prior years.

You can't even deny that every single QB I mentioned is better than Tebow... You are clueless Mark.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Ok.  You have convinced me that you're really just not very bright.  You complained about Tebow being named a Pro Bowl alternate over Stafford.  Stafford couldn't have been named to the Pro Bowl, as alternate or otherwise over Tebow, because they play in difference conferences.  If you want to cry about Stafford getting snubbed, you have to look at players from the NFC who made the roster.  

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #357 on: December 29, 2011, 08:36:39 PM »
Ok.  You have convinced me that you're really just not very bright.  You complained about Tebow being named a Pro Bowl alternate over Stafford.  Stafford couldn't have been named to the Pro Bowl, as alternate or otherwise over Tebow, because they play in difference conferences.  If you want to cry about Stafford getting snubbed, you have to look at players from the NFC who made the roster. 

I did that already fool!!! I bitched about how he got snubbed over Eli... keep up!

I also listed 4 AFC QBs who should have gotten it over Tebow.

Pay attention Mark!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: December 29, 2011, 08:55:24 PM »
I did that already fool!!! I bitched about how he got snubbed over Eli... keep up!

I also listed 4 AFC QBs who should have gotten it over Tebow.

Pay attention Mark!

My goodness.  Are you really that dumb or just pretending?  Here is what you said:

Who gives a shit?

Matt Stafford who led the lions to their 1st playoff appearance in over 10 years and had 3 times the stats of Tebow and a much better team record didn't get a pro bowl pick?

Shows how stupid these fools are.

What the heck difference does it make if Stafford had "3 times the stats of Tebow" if they play in difference conferences?  LOL!  That's a rhetorical question.  lol . . . .

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #359 on: December 29, 2011, 09:23:39 PM »
My goodness.  Are you really that dumb or just pretending?  Here is what you said:

What the heck difference does it make if Stafford had "3 times the stats of Tebow" if they play in difference conferences?  LOL!  That's a rhetorical question.  lol . . . .

You are a buffoon. My initial point was about the picks for the pro bowl in general. I have already made specific statements about the conferences.

Its sad that I talk so far above you that you have to pick 2 out of the 20 posts I've made about the subject to make you feel better.

You are an idiot and everyone can see that.

Go back to doing what you do best... Which is nut hug.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #360 on: December 30, 2011, 10:37:18 AM »
youre 100% correct about everything but 1 issue

i have a Cam-Crush.. get it right

no homo

I'm going to copyright the word "Caminal."   ;D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #361 on: January 01, 2012, 04:12:10 PM »
Tim Tebow played his most stellar game of his entire career today.  ;D  :o

Tim Tebow  6/22   60Yds   2.7Avg   0 TD   1 Int

Denver still gets in playoffs.  :o :o
D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: January 01, 2012, 07:28:28 PM »
yea, that sucked.  But I'm still happy as hell with this year.  It was far more than I expected after McDipshit dismantled and destroyed what little our team did have going for it.  I got a few exciting games and more wins from the Broncos this year than I guessed. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: January 01, 2012, 10:28:48 PM »
Didn't see the game but sure looks pretty horrendous statistically.  He better get his act together for the Steelers.

Regardless, still an outstanding run by the kid.  They're in the playoffs after a 1-4 start.  He's a great story.  

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: January 02, 2012, 10:25:08 AM »
Playoff bound !!!!! Tebow time !!!!!  8)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #365 on: January 02, 2012, 12:36:39 PM »
Playoff bound !!!!! Tebow time !!!!!  8)

Will three points be enough to beat Pittsburgh?

It does not eve matter because it will be TEBOW TIME.  :o :o
D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #366 on: January 02, 2012, 02:58:37 PM »
yea, that sucked.  But I'm still happy as hell with this year.  It was far more than I expected after McDipshit dismantled and destroyed what little our team did have going for it.  I got a few exciting games and more wins from the Broncos this year than I guessed.  

If Elway makes a run at Green Bay's Matt Flynn and talks Tebow into becoming a tight end, you may have a lot to get excited about. Flynn looks like he is the real deal.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #367 on: January 02, 2012, 05:11:01 PM »

It wasn't even enough to beat Kansas City.   :-\

I don't think Denver will beat the Steelers, but I think they'll put on a decent show.
~

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: January 02, 2012, 06:47:36 PM »
I don't think we have a chance in hell to beat the steelers but it sure would be nice so I'll pray for a fucking miracle anyway.  Some payback for the game they had handed to them by the refs in the playoffs with the broncos would be sweet.  not happening I know...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #369 on: January 02, 2012, 08:57:12 PM »
I don't think we have a chance in hell to beat the steelers but it sure would be nice so I'll pray for a fucking miracle anyway.  Some payback for the game they had handed to them by the refs in the playoffs with the broncos would be sweet.  not happening I know...

Never say never in the NFL. Just look at last year's Wildcard game, between the Seahawks and the Saints. Everyone thought the Saints were going to destroy the 'Hawks. But, in the end....BEAST MODE was born.

Everyone is 0-0 now. The Broncos won 6 in a row. If they can win 4 in a row, they're World Champions again. Pittsburgh is the heavy favorite. But, given how they played against Cleveland, this may not be the beatdown that many expect.

With that said, Denver's defense is going to need at least two turnovers (with 10 points off such) to have any chance of beating Pittsburgh.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: January 02, 2012, 10:27:00 PM »
and tebow is actually going to have to throw the damn ball to decker when he's wide open.  How he missed that twice is pretty bad.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: January 03, 2012, 04:45:30 AM »

I don't think they will beat Pitts, but how many of you thought he would go 7-4 as a starter and take the Broncos to the playoffs?  Already been a successful season.  8)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #372 on: January 03, 2012, 07:55:13 AM »
now.. who is gonna blame the defense for this loss.. they gave up 7 points...

like i said.. keep 8 in the box on this dude... game over...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: January 03, 2012, 01:06:40 PM »
now.. who is gonna blame the defense for this loss.. they gave up 7 points...

like i said.. keep 8 in the box on this dude... game over...

Perhaps if the defense would have had a couple of pick-six's then.......   ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #374 on: January 03, 2012, 01:19:40 PM »
Perhaps if the defense would have had a couple of pick-six's then.......   ;D

LMAO!!!!!!

Did you see the skit on SNL when jesus came in to the locker room after a tebow comeback.. it was hilarious