Author Topic: Damn cheap protein powder!!!  (Read 15115 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Damn cheap protein powder!!!
« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2011, 03:50:27 AM »
It's not expensive, that's the point.

Not expensive and VERY convenient, which is the great advantage in my eyes.
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2011, 03:55:17 AM »

And it tastes good, can't tell me it doesn't.

If you're a little creative and mix instant coffee or cinnamon into the shake, add a banana or use pineapple juice instead of water or milk, you can make great tasting shakes.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2011, 05:15:19 AM »
LOL, a lot.

And baby food is fucking expensive.

Get a good MRP, for example, you can get a lot of calories from it for a very cheap price.

It's called "supplement", people don't seem to understand that you should not take it INSTEAD food, but to complement your current diet.

PRECISELY!! That simple concept is one Board_Sherif can't get through his head.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2011, 05:41:22 AM »
Not expensive and very convenient are also the chocolate bars from the grocery store...doesnt make any sense.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2011, 05:46:06 AM »
Not expensive and very convenient are also the chocolate bars from the grocery store...doesnt make any sense.

::) ::) ::) ::)

Now it's getting ridiculous.

chocolate bars are full of sugars and fat, as a bodybuilder you would want some protein, not everyone can afford or eat steak all day, protein powder is cheap, convenient and tastes good, what is so hard to understand about this?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2011, 08:16:19 AM »
Again Dim Witted MCWAY, you stated "Protein Powders" were directly responsible for approximately 20 % or pure muscle increase for you, secondly you then stated many Supplements are effective - as predicted you know you are a liar and back-peddled when called out to name these Supplements. And your ludicrous claim in regards to "Da Protein" is fuking Sad MR. GNC Boy.

Posted by Board_SHERIF:
what % of your hard earned muscle do you attribute to Protein Powders and Supplements ?

Posted by: MCWAY :
Percentage of my hard-earned muscle? Rough guess: 20%.

Three, supplements are hardly worthless. They ain't miracle workers. But, they are effective when used properly IN ADDITION to a sound diet and training regime.
K

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2011, 08:33:15 AM »
Again Dim Witted MCWAY, you stated "Protein Powders" were directly responsible for approximately 20 % or pure muscle increase for you, secondly you then stated many Supplements are effective - as predicted you know you are a liar and back-peddled when called out to name these Supplements. And your ludicrous claim in regards to "Da Protein" is fuking Sad MR. GNC Boy.

Posted by Board_SHERIF:
what % of your hard earned muscle do you attribute to Protein Powders and Supplements ?

Three, supplements are hardly worthless. They ain't miracle workers. But, they are effective when used properly IN ADDITION to a sound diet and training regime.

How many toes do you have left?

You asked me specifically, "So you are saying Protein Powders are directly responsible for 20% of your lean muscle mass ?

And, I gave my answer, Einstein.

Furthermore, notwitstanding that you DID NOT call me out to name any of the supplements I used, I named some of them, answering someone else's post. Among them were IsoPure and (back when I was in college) Mega Mass 2000, Challenge Milk & Egg Protein and Soy Protein 95, and N-Large.

It's on page 3, O myopic one.

Since we're on the subject of protein, you can remove the egg from your face.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2011, 08:40:18 AM »
How many toes do you have left?

You asked me specifically, "So you are saying Protein Powders are directly responsible for 20% of your lean muscle mass ?

And, I gave my answer, Einstein.

Furthermore, notwitstanding that you DID NOT call me out to name any of the supplements I used, I named some of them, answering someone else's post. Among them were IsoPure and (back when I was in college) Mega Mass 2000, Challenge Milk & Egg Protein and Soy Protein 95, and N-Large.

It's on page 3, O myopic one.

Since we're on the subject of protein, you can remove the egg from your face.

So Dim Wit you are saying that "IsoPure, Mega Mass 2000, Challenge Milk & Egg Protein and Soy Protein 95, and N-Large" are all worth while supplements to be used to build pure muscle ? and someone who does not use them and instead eats normal food will not have the same gains  ::)

Posted by Board_SHERIF: :-*
Enlighten me how supplements make a difference ? which ones other than Protein Powder with your claim with an approximation of a 20 % increasable in pure muscle ? such as you stated - or will you now back peddle on that claim ?

K

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2011, 09:03:44 AM »

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2011, 09:30:43 AM »
So Dim Wit you are saying that "IsoPure, Mega Mass 2000, Challenge Milk & Egg Protein and Soy Protein 95, and N-Large" are all worth while supplements to be used to build pure muscle ? and someone who does not use them and instead eats normal food will not have the same gains  ::)

I am saying no such thing. No wonder people say reading is fundamental. Otherwise, you get foolishness like this.

Yes, those supplements (although GNC's Challenge Milk and Egg protein isn't around anymore, and there are better gainers now than Mega Mass, which is hard to find except in certain department stores) are worthwhile to help build muscle.

But, No! AT NO TIME did I state that anyone who doesn't use the products I mentioned wouldn't have the same gains, if they ate regular food instead.

What I said was, and perhaps you should get a translator to help you out, is that I used them to help add calories to my already-existing diet. Because of the high amount of calories I needed to grow and the schedule I had in school, DRINKING the extra calories (via protein shakes) was far more effective than trying to eat them.

And, when I've talked about this subject before, I've stated repeatedly that NOBODY puts on pure muscle all of the time, not even steroid users (if you doubt that, look at some of these pros in the offseason).

I also indicated that when I went from 189 to 210 that college semester, I estimated that about 60-65% of my bodyweight was lean muscle mass.

I don't know what part of this is so hard for you to grasp. But, it appears that you are, as stated earlier, some clueless rebel with a bone to pick with supplement companies. Save your tuna-can-clutching rage for someone who cares.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2011, 09:43:52 AM »
I am saying no such thing. No wonder people say reading is fundamental. Otherwise, you get foolishness like this.

Yes, those supplements (although GNC's Challenge Milk and Egg protein isn't around anymore, and there are better gainers now than Mega Mass, which is hard to find except in certain department stores) are worthwhile to help build muscle.

But, No! AT NO TIME did I state that anyone who doesn't use the products I mentioned wouldn't have the same gains, if they ate regular food instead.

What I said was, and perhaps you should get a translator to help you out, is that I used them to help add calories to my already-existing diet. Because of the high amount of calories I needed to grow and the schedule I had in school, DRINKING the extra calories (via protein shakes) was far more effective than trying to eat them.

And, when I've talked about this subject before, I've stated repeatedly that NOBODY puts on pure muscle all of the time, not even steroid users (if you doubt that, look at some of these pros in the offseason).

I also indicated that when I went from 189 to 210 that college semester, I estimated that about 60-65% of my bodyweight was lean muscle mass.

I don't know what part of this is so hard for you to grasp. But, it appears that you are, as stated earlier, some clueless rebel with a bone to pick with supplement companies. Save your tuna-can-clutching rage for someone who cares.

Back Peddling yet again  ::) How many times have I caught you lying already ?

Give it up, supplements are worthless, your guzzling RTD's and weight gainers etc is pathetic, just eat normal fuking food fool !
K

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 07, 2011, 09:47:24 AM »
Isopure is fine, especially when you get a 12-pack of Isopure RTDs for $10 as I just did.

It appears you got a brand that didn't have the lactose removed. That may explain the gas and bloating.

12 Isopure packs for $10 is a very good deal..i stopped drinking protein shakes but I would resume at that price for that quality

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: October 07, 2011, 10:01:09 AM »
Back Peddling yet again  ::) How many times have I caught you lying already ?

Answer! Same as the amount of sense in your head.......NONE!!!

For one simple reason. There's no lying involved on my end, just rock-headed rage on yours.

Give it up, supplements are worthless, your guzzling RTD's and weight gainers etc is pathetic, just eat normal fuking food fool !

Earth to Board_Sherif: On sale now...CLUES!!! Go buy a few.

I haven't back-pedaled from JACK. I answer your questions (multiple times, in face) and, with egg splattered on your face, you've resorted to revisionist history.

And for the nth time, O ye of prepetual Alzheimer's disease, those supplements are added to my REGULAR DIET (i.e the salmon and carrots I'm eating as I type this, genius).

Yeah, my weight gainers were so worthless, they helped me put on 21 lbs in 31/2 months, back in school.  ::)

Continue your "Me-no-drink-shake-me-hardcore" drivel and make yourself look like a bumbling fool in the process. But, don't do it while I'm eating. I don't want to spit my fish on my monitor, laughing at your utter tomfoolery.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #113 on: October 07, 2011, 10:06:56 AM »
Answer! Same as the amount of sense in your head.......NONE!!!

For one simple reason. There's no lying involved on my end, just rock-headed rage on yours.

Earth to Board_Sherif: On sale now...CLUES!!! Go buy a few.

I haven't back-pedaled from JACK. I answer your questions (multiple times, in face) and, with egg splattered on your face, you've resorted to revisionist history.

And for the nth time, O ye of prepetual Alzheimer's disease, those supplements are added to my REGULAR DIET (i.e the salmon and carrots I'm eating as I type this, genius).

Yeah, my weight gainers were so worthless, they helped me put on 21 lbs in 31/2 months, back in school.  ::)

Continue your "Me-no-drink-shake-me-hardcore" drivel and make yourself look like a bumbling fool in the process. But, don't do it while I'm eating. I don't want to spit my fish on my monitor, laughing at your utter tomfoolery.

Lies from you as below: :-*

Posted by Board_SHERIF:

::)

Posted by Board_SHERIF:
Enlighten me how supplements make a difference ? which ones other than Protein Powder with your claim with an approximation of a 20 % increasable in pure muscle ? such as you stated - or will you now back peddle on that claim ?

IsoPure and (back when I was in college) Mega Mass 2000, Challenge Milk & Egg Protein and Soy Protein 95, and N-Large. ::)

K

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: October 07, 2011, 10:15:28 AM »
Lies from you as below: :-*

Posted by Board_SHERIF:

::)

Nice try, genius. But you left off one of YOUR OWN QUOTES:

So you are saying Protein Powders are directly responsible for 20% of your lean muscle mass ?

I gave as an example a particular semester in college, in which the supplements I used were either protein powders or weight gainers. It's amazing how woefully clueless and incoherent you can be, not to grasp that.

Posted by Board_SHERIF:

IsoPure and (back when I was in college) Mega Mass 2000, Challenge Milk & Egg Protein and Soy Protein 95, and N-Large. ::)

Once again, Rhodes Scholar, I've explain that multiple times. Yet, since I'm a patient guy, I will explain this to your short-circuited brain one more time.

I needed extra calories, period. My schedule and fast metabolism made it difficult to get those from just regular food. So, I augmented my regular diet with protein shakes (mainly weight gainers). And what a shock!!! ::) It worked.

Sometimes, it's the simplest of things that confound people, or at least people with boneheaded premises like you.

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: October 07, 2011, 10:21:19 AM »
after Met-Rx from the old days now i use Optimum Nutrition Protein and been happy with it !

i also recently tried dymatize iso 100 and liked it !

for busy work days when i know i cant have time to get a meal i would use Up Yours Mass by MHP been using it since it came out and its not bad for a quick fix but that only once a month or even every 2 month.

im readying about San Platinum Isolate Supreme and it got a pretty good profile as far as i can tell.

one thing i experienced with a lot of protein powders and less food = less thickness.

so i limit my intake to minimum and only when needed.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #116 on: October 07, 2011, 10:22:54 AM »
Nice try, genius. But you left off one of YOUR OWN QUOTES:

I gave as an example a particular semester in college, in which the supplements I used were either protein powders or weight gainers. It's amazing how woefully clueless and incoherent you can be, not to grasp that.

Once again, Rhodes Scholar, I've explain that multiple times. Yet, since I'm a patient guy, I will explain this to your short-circuited brain one more time.

I needed extra calories, period. My schedule and fast metabolism made it difficult to get those from just regular food. So, I augmented my regular diet with protein shakes (mainly weight gainers). And what a shock!!! ::) It worked.

Sometimes, it's the simplest of things that confound people, or at least people with boneheaded premises like you.

Poor little Dim Witted MCWAY, if you ate normal food instead of "Supplements" you would look the same. Its idiots like you along with Teens that enable stores like GNC to continue to sell useless supplements to the public. Now go read you Muscle and Fitness for some new "proteins" and double check if your GNC card enables you a discount  ::)

You have stated there are many worth while supplements: ::)

IsoPure and (back when I was in college) Mega Mass 2000, Challenge Milk & Egg Protein and Soy Protein 95, and N-Large.

Posted by Board_SHERIF:
So you are saying Protein Powders are directly responsible for 20% of your lean muscle mass ?
Your claim that Protein Powder accounted for a 20% increase is lean muscle is absurd  ::) as you stated below:

Percentage of my hard-earned muscle? Rough guess: 20%
K

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: October 07, 2011, 12:05:40 PM »
Still no Brand name of the shitty product?

Maxpro, made by max muscle.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: October 07, 2011, 06:53:49 PM »
Poor little Dim Witted MCWAY, if you ate normal food instead of "Supplements" you would look the same. Its idiots like you along with Teens that enable stores like GNC to continue to sell useless supplements to the public. Now go read you Muscle and Fitness for some new "proteins" and double check if your GNC card enables you a discount  ::)

So "useless" that I put on 21 lbs in three and a half months.  ::)

Those clues are still on sale, since your skull is as empty as your rhetoric. As explained more times than the law allows, I needed higher calories and had neither the time nor the ability to get those extra calories from regular food. So, I added those shakes to my diets and they worked quite well. It's as simple as that.

Therefore, you are free to take your clueless-rebel-"Me-no-like-supplements"-mantra and find a fellow crackpot with whom you can bond in common buffoonery.

You have stated there are many worth while supplements: ::)

IsoPure and (back when I was in college) Mega Mass 2000, Challenge Milk & Egg Protein and Soy Protein 95, and N-Large.

Posted by Board_SHERIF:
Your claim that Protein Powder accounted for a 20% increase is lean muscle is absurd  ::) as you stated below:

Percentage of my hard-earned muscle? Rough guess: 20%

I gave you my rough guess. Whether you believe it's absurd or not is hardly a concern of mine.

And what I said was supplements are hardly worthless. They ain't miracle workers, but they are effective when used with a SOUND DIET and training.

Are you really this dumb? Or is this extra effort just for me?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: October 07, 2011, 06:57:48 PM »
after Met-Rx from the old days now i use Optimum Nutrition Protein and been happy with it !

i also recently tried dymatize iso 100 and liked it !

for busy work days when i know i cant have time to get a meal i would use Up Yours Mass by MHP been using it since it came out and its not bad for a quick fix but that only once a month or even every 2 month.

im readying about San Platinum Isolate Supreme and it got a pretty good profile as far as i can tell.

one thing i experienced with a lot of protein powders and less food = less thickness.

so i limit my intake to minimum and only when needed.

MET-Rx is too lumpy.

Designer Whey makes a good isolate whey protein. But, it's pricey. Wait until GNC drops it to around $12 or less, before buying it.

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: October 08, 2011, 08:39:02 AM »
MET-Rx is too lumpy.

Designer Whey makes a good isolate whey protein. But, it's pricey. Wait until GNC drops it to around $12 or less, before buying it.

yes it is ! i was just referring.

but still everytime i see it at GNC i remember the early days and it put a smile on my face !

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #121 on: October 08, 2011, 08:40:07 AM »