Author Topic: The Mini Wizard doing Barbell Rowing!!..  (Read 12115 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: The Mini Wizard doing Barbell Rowing!!..
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2011, 06:55:01 AM »
if you saw me in the street you wouldnt have the time to think of anything bro... my fist would be faster than your slow mind :-X

I'm not  following.....are you saying you would start pulling your Penis instantly at the sight of a REAL BBer if we crossed paths in the street ??

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2011, 06:57:03 AM »
I'm not  following.....are you saying you would start pulling your Penis instantly at the sight of a REAL BBer if we crossed paths in the street ??

;D ;D

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2011, 06:57:36 AM »
me today ;D

130 kg = 287 pounds!!..
82 kg = 181 pinds!!..

Nice! And doing the Dorian way I like it too! Team Nassers some strong mofos!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2011, 06:57:44 AM »
In before Groink shouts 'Fatso.'  

Too late. My bad.    ;D

Payback is a bitch...innit?   :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2011, 06:58:33 AM »
if you saw me in the street you wouldnt have the time to think of anything bro... my fist would be faster than your slow mind :-X
leettttsssss get reaaddddyyyy to ruuuuummmmbblleeeeeeeee!typed using a michael buffer voice.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2011, 07:03:26 AM »
Nice! And doing the Dorian way I like it too! Team Nassers some strong mofos!

thx my "team nasser" bro. 8)..

and aside of all jokes ALL members of team nasser really have decent physiques!!..

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2011, 07:05:56 AM »

and aside of all jokes ALL members of team nasser really have decent physiques!!..

yes, easily the best team on here, if there was a team contest on getbig we would mop the floor with everyone else  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2011, 07:11:46 AM »

All kidding aside I'm doing You a favor by busting your balls about your fatness.

Bigbobs and Co. Are blowing sunshine up your ass when they pay you those sympathy compmiments. They should be being honest with you

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2011, 08:03:17 AM »
All kidding aside I'm doing You a favor by busting your balls about your fatness.

Bigbobs and Co. Are blowing sunshine up your ass when they pay you those sympathy compmiments. They should be being honest with you

and you are a big idiot if you think i see myself look good now,.. i mentioned many times that i dont look anything good these days and i need to lose some weight.. so what is your problem??.. do you keep your best shape or anything close to it all your life??.. sure you are on for some months/years then off for some months or so and so on.. we are not machines and this gives beauty to the iron world..

if you was natural like me you would need for a while to look bad to set a new goal to look good again and so on.. so i agree with you that i dont look good now but still i see i dont look very bad and of course not fat as you keep saying!!..

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2011, 08:20:42 AM »
and you are a big idiot if you think i see myself look good now,.. i mentioned many times that i dont look anything good these days and i need to lose some weight.. so what is your problem??.. do you keep your best shape or anything close to it all your life??.. sure you are on for some months/years then off for some months or so and so on.. we are not machines and this gives beauty to the iron world..

if you was natural like me you would need for a while to look bad to set a new goal to look good again and so on.. so i agree with you that i dont look good now but still i see i dont look very bad and of course not fat as you keep saying!!..

U Mad? You keep going off on how your the next Zane or Mini Wizard. Mini is correct. You are the male version of Snooki. You are fat and short and look like a small angry hobbit. It's funny how you and BigBobs try so hard to compete with Groink, only to get embarrassed.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2011, 08:29:47 AM »

LOLOOL

So you admit you "don't look anything good" and "need to lose weight".....but in closing you "aren't fat" and "don't look bad"......denial much??....geezus christ  ::)

you're fat....you have love handles, your gut hangs over your waist...your back has back fat all over it....you look soft and pasty everywhere...not a cut or a vein to be had.....hate to fucking break it to you....but you are a fat person now.

why do you keep arguing this  when anyone with two working eyeballs can see it plain as day ?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2011, 08:35:33 AM »
LOLOOL

So you admit you "don't look anything good" and "need to lose weight".....but in closing you "aren't fat" and "don't look bad"......denial much??....geezus christ  ::)

you're fat....you have love handles, your gut hangs over your waist...your back has back fat all over it....you look soft and pasty everywhere...not a cut or a vein to be had.....hate to fucking break it to you....but you are a fat person now.

why do you keep arguing this  when anyone with two working eyeballs can see it plain as day ?

yes i dont look any thing good comparing to my very best and yes i need to lose some fats but i am still not fat!!.. are you trying to say that all ppl who need to lose fats can be called fat!!.. how do you call some one with visible abs "fat" ::)..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2011, 08:45:16 AM »
yes i dont look any thing good comparing to my very best and yes i need to lose some fats but i am still not fat!!.. are you trying to say that all ppl who need to lose fats can be called fat!!.. how do you call some one with visible abs "fat" ::)..

oh my god it's like talking to a tennis ball....YOU ARE FAT...yes you can still see the top of your abs because genetically you have abs that protrude a lot....but they are covered in FAT...your entirre body is, you look soft as a marshmallow....your waistline is a jiggly mess.

Is your head going to explode if you admit you're fat...what's the big deal?  I was fat...so what.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2011, 09:06:50 AM »
do you mean that this guy too was doing them wrong??.. :-X

Wrong? they seemed to work exceptionally well for him maybe if Nasser tried to copy him he'd have a back  :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2011, 09:19:48 AM »
oh my god it's like talking to a tennis ball....YOU ARE FAT...yes you can still see the top of your abs because genetically you have abs that protrude a lot....but they are covered in FAT...your entirre body is, you look soft as a marshmallow....your waistline is a jiggly mess.

Is your head going to explode if you admit you're fat...what's the big deal?  I was fat...so what.

yes you were but i am not.. that's it :P

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2011, 09:22:57 AM »
Wrong? they seemed to work exceptionally well for him maybe if Nasser tried to copy him he'd have a back  :D

bad lighting but you can still see his xmas tree :o

:-X

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2011, 09:28:49 AM »
me today ;D

130 kg = 287 pounds!!..
82 kg = 181 pinds!!..

A strong dude. Where did your hair go?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2011, 09:30:48 AM »
A strong dude. Where did your hair go?

i had it cut by myself ;D.. my wife helped me in the back are lol..

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2011, 09:35:24 AM »
me today ;D

130 kg = 287 pounds!!..
82 kg = 181 pinds!!..

I prefer the 70deg angle you are using too Sherief. Hey what works for you doesnt necessarily work for someone else. Bending straight over like Ronnie puts massive strain on the lower back and I get no feeling from it. Good lift bro, very strong for your bodyweight

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2011, 09:39:01 AM »
bad lighting but you can still see his xmas tree :o

:-X

LMFAO x-mas tree  :-\

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2011, 09:45:46 AM »

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2011, 09:47:09 AM »
LMFAO x-mas tree  :-\
My 4yr old son has a better X-mas tree than Nasser. Hope this helps

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2011, 09:48:43 AM »
oh my god it's like talking to a tennis ball...

That's pretty funny dude

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2011, 09:49:12 AM »
I prefer the 70deg angle you are using too Sherief. Hey what works for you doesnt necessarily work for someone else. Bending straight over like Ronnie puts massive strain on the lower back and I get no feeling from it. Good lift bro, very strong for your bodyweight

many thx bro. and i totally agree with you.. i myself dont feel comfortable when doing the bending straight because it makes me worry all the time about my lower back (i mentioned this in page 1).. but this angle makes me concentrate only on lifting without any harmful pressure on my back bones!!..

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2011, 09:49:44 AM »
Nassar's back couldnt win the North Mountaineer AM Open ...
L