Author Topic: Robby Robinson talks about BB in the past and present  (Read 7932 times)

tlc

• Getbig III
Re: Robby Robinson talks about BB in the past and present
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2011, 05:23:27 AM »
Robby looks fucking awesome, always has, but he's one of those rare few that probably does get away with less gear than the vast majority of us, and it pisses me off that him and the rest come out with all this crap about particular exercises blah blah.

Can't believe I'm the only one who grows just as well as anyone else, but only when shooting 2/3x what every other lying fucker is admitting to.  

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2011, 05:24:20 AM »

Like dogshit?

Sure.. compared with you, anyone looks like dogshit, Mr Anonymous Internet Stud  ::) ::)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2011, 05:27:09 AM »
Sure.. compared with you, anyone looks like dogshit, Mr Anonymous Internet Stud  ::) ::)

You think he would look better on slin/gh megadose combo?
Trans Milkshake.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2011, 05:29:55 AM »

he trained 3 days on 1 off , 3 days on 1 day off etc , trained 20 sets per bodypart still does 15-17 sets , can't build your body on ' chump-change sets , not a fan of H.I.T apparently , posing is harder than working out and shapes the muscle  ??? train with Robby for 4 days $1K

;D
Thank God for the anabolics that made him grow on that instead of dying after his first week in the gym.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2011, 05:35:13 AM »

You think he would look better on slin/gh megadose combo?

No, but the last couple of years we see less extreme GH guts than 5-10 years ago (Ronnie, Dorian, DJ, Gunter, Nasser, etc...). It has more to do with the dose.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2011, 05:38:25 AM »
No, but the last couple of years we see less extreme GH guts than 5-10 years ago (Ronnie, Dorian, DJ, Gunter, Nasser, etc...). It has more to do with the dose.

What about this guy who was still around a few weeks ago and whose name was something like.......Jay Cutler.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2011, 05:46:32 AM »
What about this guy who was still around a few weeks ago and whose name was something like.......Jay Cutler.

Jay is not known for his wasp waist, but compare him with the names I've mentioned before...

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2011, 05:59:50 AM »
Robby looks fucking awesome, always has, but he's one of those rare few that probably does get away with less gear than the vast majority of us, and it pisses me off that him and the rest come out with all this crap about particular exercises blah blah.

Can't believe I'm the only one who grows just as well as anyone else, but only when shooting 2/3x what every other lying fucker is admitting to.  

Yes we all know that this game is about drugs but there is something to be said about the actual training. Seems like everyone on the board is of the mind that as long as you are slamming 2g's of anabolics you can do all cables and machines and be set. Who's gonna be better off the guy who is juicing from day 1 and really has no idea what workouts suit him better because he's gonna grow no matter what. Or myself who lifted 6yrs natty and know exactly what workouts suit me best? I'm far from delusional about our beloved "sport" but all anyone talks about lately is TREN TREN TREN, "this guy aint natty", "GH15 what's my bf%" etc. It's still about the training for me and after 15yrs of lifting I still pick up new tricks in the gym all the time. I could give a shit about new drug protocols. What's the rocket science there? Take test, EQ, tren, mast, in some combo and you will be FUCKING huge. Even if you only take a couple of those and you dont grow, your genetics blow

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2011, 06:33:14 AM »
anyone do those spider curls?
Any good?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2011, 06:41:22 AM »
Any good?

They're a good finisher. I don't perform them often, but when I do, I do them with dumbbells with a short peak contraction. You can't cheat with this exercise, other than resting in the extended position.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2011, 10:47:06 AM »
Any good?

I built myself one last month,and i do them super setted with dumbell preachers,and crazy as it sounds when i`ve finished them my biceps feel "peaked",watch the Larry Scott video for his explanation for this.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2011, 12:35:03 PM »
Does he mention what Arnold used to call him at parties?
Robby...?

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2011, 01:39:16 PM »
Any good?

Yes as they developed your brachialis which sits under the biceps, it gives your biceps the illusion of more peak and thickness. Same with calves you develop your soleus because it sits under the gastrocnemius and thus makes the gastroc appear thicker and bigger when developed.

Make sure you curl up behind your head or you ain't doin it right.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas