Author Topic: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid  (Read 99305 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #425 on: October 08, 2011, 05:24:04 PM »
Why is this anybodies fault that some of these people took joke majors in college or just plain sucked at the real ones and can't find jobs. Life sucks, welcome to the real world. I'd be pretty pissed if I spent 4 years in high school studying my ass off, then 4 years in a top school with summers interning on Wall Street, followed by Wartons...followed by 0630-6PM days..to have to deal with these assholes while trying to get to work.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #426 on: October 08, 2011, 05:27:46 PM »
Why do these people continue to have children while being so deep in debt and so young with no future plans?  ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: October 08, 2011, 05:29:04 PM »
Why is this anybodies fault that some of these people took joke majors in college or just plain sucked at the real ones and can't find jobs. Life sucks, welcome to the real world. I'd be pretty pissed if I spent 4 years in high school studying my ass off, then 4 years in a top school with summers interning on Wall Street, followed by Wartons...followed by 0630-6PM days..to have to deal with these assholes while trying to get to work.

RORFOLAFMFAOFSDFKSAFMSFS AFOSDAF HH6 Get a load of this.

- 20 year old unemployed college student
- $15,000 in student loans and two years until graduation
- No food because I can’t afford it
- Oatmeal and peanut butter for the past month
- No car, can’t afford insurance with no job
- Wisdom teeth should have been removed three years ago, didn’t have insurance now that I do I still can’t afford the procedure
- Planned on joining the military but can’t because of eight chinese characters going down my back, can’t afford to remove them
千里之行始于足下

A JOURNEY OF 1000 MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP
I AM THE 99%

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #428 on: October 08, 2011, 05:30:56 PM »
You are a mindless zombie not capable of practical or original thought.  You are blinded by an ideology despite facts not being in your favor.
  ::) right. all of these people are entirely to blame for their situations. and the current educational and economic system had absolutely nothing to do with it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: October 08, 2011, 05:31:21 PM »
What did this moron expect?  A 200,000 dollar salary?  And these fools are marching against "Greed".  ::)    Funny thing is, she would gladly take a 200 grand a year salary and then still march against "Greed".

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: October 08, 2011, 05:33:07 PM »
  ::) right. all of these people are entirely to blame for their situations. and the current educational and economic system had absolutely nothing to do with it.
Yes because the Professor was forced to buy 4 houses, credit cards and new cars and someone forced that idiot to tattoo chinese bullshit across his back making him ineligible for the military.  ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #431 on: October 08, 2011, 05:33:56 PM »
your extremely cynical, you have stated many times you hate all people. why would your opinion on political matters be of any value ?  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: October 08, 2011, 05:35:43 PM »
T-Dongz, I have posted some that are indeed legitimate claims, most stem from the Healtcare system.  THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of claims are complete bullshit and a result of their own idiotic and ignorant choices.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: October 08, 2011, 05:37:43 PM »
your extremely cynical, you have stated many times you hate all people. why would your opinion on political matters be of any value ?  
I have a ticket to the big show and I enjoy watching the downward glide, the circling of the drain.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: October 08, 2011, 05:39:21 PM »
This guy is nothing but a posterboard for Greed. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: October 08, 2011, 05:39:59 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #436 on: October 08, 2011, 05:41:39 PM »
Yes because the Professor was forced to buy 4 houses, credit cards and new cars and someone forced that idiot to tattoo chinese bullshit across his back making him ineligible for the military.  ::)
he says both his cars together are worth less than 5 thousand and they are both paid off, he lost one house because he couldnt afford the payments (im assuming he had an adjustable rate mortgage and they increased the payments.. which is the common sitatuiion for alot who foreclose) and lost two rentals. both him and his wife work and they dont go to the doctor when they need to because they cant afford it.  yes, that seems entirely fair.

these people are protesting against the greed of big banks, ceos', multinational corporations who do anything to boost profits and do not share those profits with consumers, employees, and dont put nearly enough back into r&d or expansion. profitable companies outsource because its even more profitable to do so. ceos are sometimes paid 5,000% more than middle management and more in some cases.  the united states spends more on healthcare than any other country on the planet, both total and per capita, and yet millions are uninsured and the ones who are insured have to pay premiums and deductables and co pays.  etc etc etc..   lobbyist and big corporations control the global system including the u.s. and that has got to end if we are ever going to achieve a decent standard of living for everyone on the planet.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #437 on: October 08, 2011, 05:45:33 PM »
The sad thing for many of these people is that they are so dumb and ignorant to reality that they dont even know what they dont know at this point. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #438 on: October 08, 2011, 05:46:55 PM »
This guy is nothing but a posterboard for Greed. 

::) his company lays off workers to save money and then turns around and gives all that money they saved plus more on top of it straight to the ceo for no damn reason and that is ok ? yea, hes just a complainer, just greedy lazy son of a bitch

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: October 08, 2011, 05:47:50 PM »
he says both his cars together are worth less than 5 thousand and they are both paid off, he lost one house because he couldnt afford the payments (im assuming he had an adjustable rate mortgage and they increased the payments.. which is the common sitatuiion for alot who foreclose) and lost two rentals. both him and his wife work and they dont go to the doctor when they need to because they cant afford it.  yes, that seems entirely fair.

these people are protesting against the greed of big banks, ceos', multinational corporations who do anything to boost profits and do not share those profits with consumers, employees, and dont put nearly enough back into r&d or expansion. profitable companies outsource because its even more profitable to do so. ceos are sometimes paid 5,000% more than middle management and more in some cases.  the united states spends more on healthcare than any other country on the planet, both total and per capita, and yet millions are uninsured and the ones who are insured have to pay premiums and deductables and co pays.  etc etc etc..   lobbyist and big corporations control the global system including the u.s. and that has got to end if we are ever going to achieve a decent standard of living for everyone on the planet.
It was all fun and games for Mr. 100 grand when he was badgering the bank for more money for mortgages SO HE COULD MAKE MORE MORE MORE MONEY.  Now the little baby got in too deep, made a horrible investment and blames everyone but himself.  Now he wants to go after the Banks that he pestered.  This dumbfuck signed these contracts.  You`d think as a Professor he may have had the wherewithal to read the agreements and contracts he made.  Sadly, its never HIS FAULT.

And fuck his car choice.  He could have bought a used car with no more depreciation or even a classic car which could be used as an everyday driver and make money off of it in a few years. (I used to do this all the time).  Fuck him.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: October 08, 2011, 05:52:57 PM »
  ::) his company lays off workers to save money and then turns around and gives all that money they saved plus more on top of it straight to the ceo for no damn reason and that is ok ? yea, hes just a complainer, just greedy lazy son of a bitch
No reason to the CEO?  No reason?  Yes, because being the CEO of a fortune 500 company is just so simple, stress-free and unimportant that a some schmuck making 61 grand at the same company deserves equal pay to the top brass of the company.   ::)  That homo making 61 grand is nothing but the epitome of greed.  It was all fun and games when he was making 61 grand a year for years and years.  Why should he be guaranteed anything?  Now he makes 12 dollars an hour and wants MORE MORE MORE MORE.  I wouldn`t hire this little bitching greed monster based on his dumb note alone.

You are really a moron and have gotten dumber as of late. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: October 08, 2011, 05:53:08 PM »

Why doesnt he name the company so we can vertify his claim as to the CEO?  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: October 08, 2011, 05:55:54 PM »
Why these people bother with taking on debt and going to school for nothing is beyond me.  Universities are a business plain and simple and should be treated as such.  You don`t get anything in return.  What did they expect?  At least immigrants and even illegal immigrants are willing to work hard for every dollar they earn.  The University system breeds a sense of entitlement that is just sickening to me.  Absolutely sickening.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #443 on: October 08, 2011, 05:57:47 PM »
No reason to the CEO?  No reason?  Yes, because being the CEO of a fortune 500 company is just so simple, stress-free and unimportant that a some schmuck making 61 grand at the same company deserves equal pay to the top brass of the company.   ::)  That homo making 61 grand is nothing but the epitome of greed.  It was all fun and games when he was making 61 grand a year for years and years.  Why should he be guaranteed anything?  Now he makes 12 dollars an hour and wants MORE MORE MORE MORE.  I wouldn`t hire this little bitching greed monster based on his dumb note alone.

You are really a moron and have gotten dumber as of late. 
You've gotten incredibly cantankerous as of late.

Very reminiscent of 333386. In fact, so much so, that take away the avatars and I am no longer able to distinguish.

How's your girl liking that?

G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: October 08, 2011, 05:59:40 PM »

Very reminiscent of 333386. In fact, so much so, that take away the avatars and I am no longer able to distinguish.

So what is the end game Gaybear?  Tell me?  What do these people want us to do ? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: October 08, 2011, 06:01:16 PM »
Get a load of this Bullshit.  

I’m a 29 year old graduate student. I work and attend university full time. Recently, I was forced to move in with my parents in order to pay for school expenses. Education is essential to my success - there’s no quitting. However, I’ll be working to pay off $80K in student loans for the majority of my remaining life. Next semester field study begins and I’ll be forced to drop to part-time employment. I’ll lose my health insurance as a result. I will be one emergency away from financial disaster. I am the 99%.

WHY DO THESE PEOPLE FAIL TO IDENTIFY THE PROBLEM!

So she is going to continue onwards with racking up MORE AND MORE debt, lose her job and health insurance and then finish most likely with no job at the end of her dumb graduation and expect employment because she "finished her degrees".

The logic these people have is non-existent.

"I wonder how many times you have to be hit on the head before you
find out who's hitting you?
- Harry Truman

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #446 on: October 08, 2011, 06:04:18 PM »
TA handling business in this thread.  8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: October 08, 2011, 06:05:16 PM »

She is with me on this and can`t understand why they made such horrible choices in the first place.  You don`t get in 100,000 dollars of debt overnight without your knowledge.  You don`t have children at age 21 with no job without realizing it.  You don`t take a loan for a house without being sure you can pay for it.

These people seem to me, to be be incredibly stupid.  Probably watched Television their whole lives and think reality TV is real.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: October 08, 2011, 06:09:05 PM »
I'm just glad I have always lived well beneath my means, often to the ridicule of others, knowing that the entire economy from 2002 - 2011 has been one giant ponzi scam.   

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #449 on: October 08, 2011, 06:09:43 PM »
These 99%ers need to become personal trainers. Probably make some good side cash and free membership at a gym. Not to mention free protein shakes.
X