Author Topic: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid  (Read 99081 times)

MikMaq

Re: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #650 on: October 09, 2011, 08:06:36 PM »
you seem to feel that you can study anything you want in college or specialize in any skill and should be entitled to a job...this is just plain stupidity
Not at all, I simply think our economy(in reality our people) are to focused on overly selfish and short term goals, and are unable to think beyond this. I don't think arts degrees are more valuable than applid degrees, I believe they just need to be better valued. Saying these degrees are basically worthless, or less than the 40-100k they cost to get is a bold statement imo.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #651 on: October 09, 2011, 08:10:54 PM »
agreed it would take the pressure of many countries but guess what? many of the countries we need to have put pressure on them are countries that would benefit from it, so they would be willing to.

Again thats why degrees that are based on quantitative fields are in such demand!!!

b.c they arent based on personal judgement and bias...THEY ARE BASED IN NUMBERS...numbers dont lie!!!!

so you basically making an argument to why businesses prefer them to social science degrees...

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #652 on: October 09, 2011, 08:14:38 PM »
clicked through it, I like the stances Ive heard...why isnt he at any of the debates?

what do you think about the post earlier about him that was saying he is corrupt?
Candidates like this aren't at the debates because they aren't corporate whores. US citizens get access to these people once a year while corporations get access to them 365 days a year. Corporations have more money too. Who do you think has more power in this system?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #653 on: October 09, 2011, 08:15:12 PM »
clicked through it, I like the stances Ive heard...why isnt he at any of the debates?

what do you think about the post earlier about him that was saying he is corrupt?
Guy is honest as they come and incredibly intelligent.  He is also not a Values Voter type looking to police people Socially.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #654 on: October 09, 2011, 08:15:50 PM »
Not at all, I simply think our economy(in reality our people) are to focused on overly selfish and short term goals, and are unable to think beyond this. I don't think arts degrees are more valuable than applid degrees, I believe they just need to be better valued. Saying these degrees are basically worthless, or less than the 40-100k they cost to get is a bold statement imo.
Everybody is being selfish bro, these fucks on wall street are just as selfish is the corporations they are protesting.

I dont think they are worthless but they arent in demand in corporate fields as much. These ppls jobs are in generally fields that are govt related like schools, social services etc...so how is protesting the corporations on wall street doing anything for their cause?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #655 on: October 09, 2011, 08:17:10 PM »
Candidates like this aren't at the debates because they aren't corporate whores. US citizens get access to these people once a year while corporations get access to them 365 days a year. Corporations have more money too. Who do you think has more power in this system?
Agreed...

question who do the citizens of the US have more control over?

corporations on wall street or politicians in washington?

if you get that answer correct then answer this question...

who should these morons on wall street be protesting?

MikMaq

« Reply #656 on: October 09, 2011, 08:24:45 PM »
agreed it would take the pressure of many countries but guess what? many of the countries we need to have put pressure on them are countries that would benefit from it, so they would be willing to.
Yes and no it's a risky business to get involved with, you could spread human rights or just as likely you could create a backlash giving corrupt governments a enemy which could prevent the process from happening naturally, and even if it were successful, there is a secondary risk. With higher living standards, and lower coruption rates, we'd be giving the competition a serious advantage that they now do not have.
Again thats why degrees that are based on quantitative fields are in such demand!!!
They obviously give great short term results I'm not argue against that and I myself am in that field, however in the long term our economy will suffer if were limited to short term decision making
b.c they arent based on personal judgement and bias...THEY ARE BASED IN NUMBERS...numbers dont lie!!!!
No but people do, and so does people's reactions to these numbers. There's load of evidence that shows our economics structure is inherently at odds with our human nature.
so you basically making an argument to why businesses prefer them to social science degrees...
I didn't say they didn't, the problem is the system is flawed(housing bubble great example of it)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #657 on: October 09, 2011, 08:27:35 PM »

I dont know what to say to your ignorance bro, lets just leave it alone...

in response to your housing bubble comment, that was not only enabled by the govt but pushed by the govt not corporations...

your facts and honestly your outlook on reality are just ignorant as all get out man.

MikMaq

« Reply #658 on: October 09, 2011, 08:39:01 PM »
I dont know what to say to your ignorance bro, lets just leave it alone...

in response to your housing bubble comment, that was not only enabled by the govt but pushed by the govt not corporations...

your facts and honestly your outlook on reality are just ignorant as all get out man.

meaningless statement and simply not true, if you honestly think I'm ignorant, your nuts, I have my bias's and you have yours, but you seem to think like I haven't understood and believed everything you've said at some point in the past. The fact is there are serious flaws in our economic system, and your pretending they're not there.

And the government was far too close with the corporations/banks when all this was going on.
Everybody is being selfish bro, these fucks on wall street are just as selfish is the corporations they are protesting.

I dont think they are worthless but they arent in demand in corporate fields as much. These ppls jobs are in generally fields that are govt related like schools, social services etc...so how is protesting the corporations on wall street doing anything for their cause?

Everybody is selfish again I ain't trying to make an emotional argument. Just look at the most basic parts of game theory, short term selfishness and long term selfishness are two entirely different animals. It's one thing to not let people use your bathroom it's another thing altogether to piss on someone elses seat.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: October 09, 2011, 08:48:44 PM »
meaningless statement and simply not true, if you honestly think I'm ignorant, your nuts, I have my bias's and you have yours, but you seem to think like I haven't understood and believed everything you've said at some point in the past. The fact is there are serious flaws in our economic system, and your pretending they're not there.

And the government was far too close with the corporations/banks when all this was going on. Everybody is selfish again I ain't trying to make an emotional argument. Just look at the most basic parts of game theory, short term selfishness and long term selfishness are two entirely different animals. It's one thing to not let people use your bathroom it's another thing altogether to piss on someone elses seat.
LOL I never said there werent flaws only that your views of them and your solutions are damn ignorant...

LOL the govt being close to the banks doesnt have anything to do with the housing bubble again your ignorant as all get out...

what short term and long term selfishness do businesses indulge in.

same for the protestors?

MikMaq

« Reply #660 on: October 09, 2011, 09:00:12 PM »
LOL I never said there werent flaws only that your views of them and your solutions are damn ignorant...
you keep saying that with no reference to anything I said
LOL the govt being close to the banks doesnt have anything to do with the housing bubble again your ignorant as all get out...
Yeah right dude there isn't a direct connection but to act as if they weren't part of the problem is a bit much
what short term and long term selfishness to businesses indulge in.
It's been documented for a long time that companies higher people based on their short term abilities this is good in the short term in the long term however causes the labor market to lack meaningful experience, this is not an opinion but a documented fact.
same for the protestors?it's the same deal

MikMaq

« Reply #661 on: October 09, 2011, 09:04:59 PM »
Agreed...

question who do the citizens of the US have more control over?

corporations on wall street or politicians in washington?

if you get that answer correct then answer this question...

who should these morons on wall street be protesting?
Do you honestly think all these people believe these guys on wallstreet are scared or something. It's a descent place to rally, and its working. You keep ignoring the fact that this movement of people isn't shaking things up on the political level.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #663 on: October 09, 2011, 09:59:24 PM »
SORRY you arent going to hire a person with an anthropology degree to do analysis, youre not going to hire a social science major to do marketing...

the problem is that alot of these ppl put themselves in this position and thats not the govt or wall streets fault.

You are entitled to go into any field you want, youre not entitled to a job or some wage you feel you should be paid....

Right on.

This fucking finger pointing has got to stop. Let's put it like this...people get college degrees and then bitch about having them because of debt? What the fuck kind of shit is that? ...it's like buying a muscle car of your dreams and then getting pissed off that it drinks gas like a #### ...because you didn't know before hand.

Nobody seems to take responsibility anymore in this fucking country.

I wish there was a rally opposite these stupid fucks full of foreigners who speak shitty broken english who have finished advanced degrees, started businesses and became successful in this country. Then shit would be put into perspective.

This country is still the most promising, awesome for business (at least my business), full of resources and contacts to start whatever venture you want.

Everyone fucking is turning into nigggerz who just expect shit handed to them.

*** I guess "niggerz" gets replaced with "guys" automatically on getbig

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #664 on: October 09, 2011, 10:51:54 PM »
You need to be voting for Buddy Roemer instead of dicking around with the other Bullshit candidates.

lmao, hes a fuckin idiot

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #665 on: October 09, 2011, 11:30:31 PM »
youre assuming that they only sell they products in one country...most corporations that have the ability to outsource dont...
in an open system it doesnt matter, all the business from every country will outsource to the countries with no labor laws, enviro regs, and low/no taxes..  there they will be profitable for a period of time before their client base, their old countries, no longer has buying power because they lack an employed workforce to consume all those goods.. 

Yet you keep advocating for policies that will only continue to lead to outsourced jobs. I know, I know, you took an economics class at that community college you attend so you know it all. My bad.  ::)

By the way, if you want to sound intelligent you could at least spell check your posts and punctuate.
if you read all my posts you would know that i dont advocate increased tax rates or benefits/wages outside of a systemic change that includes prohibiting outsourcing, heavy tarriffs, and over time enforcing min. wage/high tax rates/enviro regs globally. in a scenario where those changes werent possible then i would advocate a reduction in corporate tax rates coupled with increased government oversight of business operations to ensure responsible business practices.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #666 on: October 09, 2011, 11:53:31 PM »
Please kill yourself in the most painful and inhumane way possible. It's the only way you can make amends for wasting my time and everyone else's by forcing us to endure your idiotic posting.

Is that anyway to welcome me back?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #667 on: October 10, 2011, 12:03:55 AM »
All people ARE NOT equal.  This is a Scientific FACT.  All People do have the same rights however.

OK I agree with you on that. I know you are atheist, but according the ancient spirititual leaders we are all equal in the eyes of God. It may seem cliche,  but that idea was revolutionary at one time and it changed the world.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #668 on: October 10, 2011, 01:11:00 AM »
OK I agree with you on that. I know you are atheist, but according the ancient spirititual leaders we are all equal in the eyes of God. It may seem cliche,  but that idea was revolutionary at one time and it changed the world.

Can anyone explain what this 99% percent business is all about, Im not from the US and generally dont follow the corrupt and biased news anymore....

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #669 on: October 10, 2011, 02:47:35 AM »
Mods, please move this thread to the "homosexual board".

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: October 10, 2011, 04:01:56 AM »
Already setting up your children for failure are we?  Self-Fulfilling Prophecy in the making perhaps?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #671 on: October 10, 2011, 04:04:04 AM »
Finance and Management Masters right here.  8)

Xerxes

« Reply #672 on: October 10, 2011, 04:09:29 AM »
Already setting up your children for failure are we?  Self-Fulfilling Prophecy in the making perhaps?

Damn that is disturbing. What parent would do such a thing? Disgusting.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #673 on: October 10, 2011, 04:11:48 AM »
Give me 2 million dollars or nobody walks out of here alive!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: October 10, 2011, 04:13:14 AM »
 ???