Author Topic: Barbarian BP  (Read 51622 times)

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Barbarian BP
« Reply #100 on: September 26, 2006, 12:25:21 PM »
What u on about, that doesnt prove anything lol, oh ic, so they train legs just a little bit yeh lol?!

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: October 21, 2006, 03:06:57 PM »
Keith....check it out:

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #102 on: October 21, 2006, 09:39:16 PM »
Keith....check it out:

That was great.  Man they drove that Jeep everywhere and anywhere.  Once drove it off the side of the freeway and they ened up pulling it out themselves.  They did promote their movies themselves. Mostly because the studios wouldn't allocate anything.  I promoted their movie Twin Sitters here and we had a blast.  Went everywhere.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: October 21, 2006, 11:06:35 PM »
classic.

a couple of guys that just got out there and did it their way, and actually had fun in the process.

long live the barbarian bros! :)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #104 on: October 22, 2006, 04:02:58 AM »
as requested.....

awesome strength...amazing.just look at the last pic..holy shit :o
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #105 on: October 22, 2006, 11:55:56 AM »
I'm not sure that last pic is one of the twins doing the exercise.

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: October 22, 2006, 10:14:19 PM »
Keith....check it out:

awesome clips knny,keep them coming man,awesome.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #107 on: October 23, 2006, 12:18:52 PM »
I'm not sure that last pic is one of the twins doing the exercise.

I think you are correct.

I'm not sure where i found those, they have been on my computer for a long time.

8)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #108 on: October 23, 2006, 01:53:32 PM »
I think you are correct.

I'm not sure where i found those, they have been on my computer for a long time.

8)
they're from Bob Kennedy's book Beef It.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 23, 2006, 02:00:33 PM »
Love the behind the head press pic, the whole damn place is watching.
bodybuildersreality.com

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: October 23, 2006, 03:12:04 PM »
Im not sure if this has been asked and i dont want to insult anyone, but wer they heavy drug users, by the standards of the time.

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 23, 2006, 04:31:16 PM »
Im not sure if this has been asked and i dont want to insult anyone, but wer they heavy drug users, by the standards of the time.

davie
my guess would be...yeah.
bodybuildersreality.com

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: October 23, 2006, 06:25:30 PM »
Seeing Mike Sapp with a fro made my day. 

chris2489

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: October 25, 2006, 07:52:33 PM »
my guess would be...yeah.

According to an old Magazine article David said he was 226lbs before taking steroids. When they did he said most of the time it was 3-6 anavar a day 2.5mgs or they would split an anadrol. The reason why was because they were broke most of the time and could only afford that much. Know I'm sure once they made more money the started taking injectables.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 09, 2006, 10:45:35 PM »
According to an old Magazine article David said he was 226lbs before taking steroids. When they did he said most of the time it was 3-6 anavar a day 2.5mgs or they would split an anadrol. The reason why was because they were broke most of the time and could only afford that much. Know I'm sure once they made more money the started taking injectables.
yes probably, but if so i dont look down on them at all. Those guys trained crazy!
bodybuildersreality.com

chris2489

• Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: November 10, 2006, 12:53:52 PM »
yes probably, but if so i dont look down on them at all. Those guys trained crazy!

I don't look down on them for it either. There more inspirational to me than most of todays top BB'ers.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 10, 2006, 01:00:37 PM »
I don't look down on them for it either. There more inspirational to me than most of todays top BB'ers.

lots of the guys of the old days are! i agree.
bodybuildersreality.com

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #117 on: December 15, 2006, 10:47:59 AM »
lots of the guys of the old days are! i agree.
I 2 and 3 that!!!!
S

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: December 15, 2006, 06:50:30 PM »
Only, I think those photos were taken in Hawaii because Ray Verdonck is in the background of one and you might notice some of the guys sitting on the floor when they were all much younger.

Dean promoted an NPC  contest at the Ilikai and the bros were special guests doing some heavy lifting at halftime. Apparently Dean had no idea about the heavy attempts that they were going to make on that prefabricated stage and ended up spending a hell of a lot of money making it strong enough to hold all the equipment they needed to do their "act".

They must have had a ton of equipment up there which had to be moved on and off stage during the "halftime break" and then the bros went into a half hour on-stage warm up before they even started paying attention to the crowd.

I forget the amount of wt they lifted but once they got to it, the locals were damn impressed. Most of them anyway! A lot of people simply went home because it took too damn long.

And once they were done all that gear had to be removed from the stage and loaded into trucks and transported back to the gym. It was a huge logistical undertaking.

Anyway, Only, blow up those photos and see if you recognize anyone.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #119 on: December 15, 2006, 11:57:53 PM »

Yes like the primabolan depot. At $6 a preload they spent allot.  Believe me, I got half that that money.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2006, 12:01:56 AM »
Only, I think those photos were taken in Hawaii because Ray Verdonck is in the background of one and you might notice some of the guys sitting on the floor when they were all much younger.

Dean promoted an NPC  contest at the Ilikai and the bros were special guests doing some heavy lifting at halftime. Apparently Dean had no idea about the heavy attempts that they were going to make on that prefabricated stage and ended up spending a hell of a lot of money making it strong enough to hold all the equipment they needed to do their "act".

They must have had a ton of equipment up there which had to be moved on and off stage during the "halftime break" and then the bros went into a half hour on-stage warm up before they even started paying attention to the crowd.

I forget the amount of wt they lifted but once they got to it, the locals were damn impressed. Most of them anyway! A lot of people simply went home because it took too damn long.

And once they were done all that gear had to be removed from the stage and loaded into trucks and transported back to the gym. It was a huge logistical undertaking.

Anyway, Only, blow up those photos and see if you recognize anyone.

I'm not sure about Hawaii. Golds didn't get here till 90'.  And we only had Kapiolani for a while.  Those pics look to be from the 80's

chris2489

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2006, 08:34:39 PM »
Yes like the primabolan depot. At $6 a preload they spent allot.  Believe me, I got half that that money.

How long would they run that?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #122 on: December 16, 2006, 09:12:10 PM »

How long would they run that?

Well we were selling it to quite a few guys every month.  I was the one who went to Tijuana about twice a month.  Couldn't go to often cause they did check license plates at the border.  And we would usually rent a car anyways, but I did go a few times with my friend in his car and I stuck out like a sore thumb in a crowd, so the least amount of times going down the better.  After about a year the one pharmacy I went I got to be pretty good friends with the owner.  He told me that they (police) were paying off pharmacists to call in guys who bought and give them their license plate number.  They would get bust at the border, arrested, all the goods confiscated and returned to the pharmacy.  The police would get half the cost of the goods and the pharmacy would get all their shit back.  It was a good racquet.  SO my friend told me this and said he had a brother in Inglewood he would set me up with him.  SO I would end up getting stuff from that guy.  But the twins bought allot of stuff each time.  Not sure how long though

chris2489

• Getbig II
« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2006, 12:35:54 PM »
Well we were selling it to quite a few guys every month.  I was the one who went to Tijuana about twice a month.  Couldn't go to often cause they did check license plates at the border.  And we would usually rent a car anyways, but I did go a few times with my friend in his car and I stuck out like a sore thumb in a crowd, so the least amount of times going down the better.  After about a year the one pharmacy I went I got to be pretty good friends with the owner.  He told me that they (police) were paying off pharmacists to call in guys who bought and give them their license plate number.  They would get bust at the border, arrested, all the goods confiscated and returned to the pharmacy.  The police would get half the cost of the goods and the pharmacy would get all their shit back.  It was a good racquet.  SO my friend told me this and said he had a brother in Inglewood he would set me up with him.  SO I would end up getting stuff from that guy.  But the twins bought allot of stuff each time.  Not sure how long though

Good thing you became friends with that guy. Would you say the twins AAS useage is on par or less than what most top BB'ers are taking today?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2006, 03:15:05 PM »
I would say on par with today and it was nearly 20 years ago.  I heard they using the GH from the Rhesus Monkey but not sure.  They ain't an incredible amount offood evenback then.  They would come to the club I worked at with a 1 gallon carton of ice cream and eat it while walking around.