Author Topic: Well, I had to go "Getbig" on some asswipe  (Read 19497 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: Alright I'm bored.
« Reply #150 on: October 08, 2011, 07:45:45 AM »

http://www.news24.com/World/News/2-US-soldiers-accused-of-rape-in-South-Korea-20111008

American "soldiers" just raped few teen age girls...  :'(

great (and very brave also) warriors  ::) ::)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Well, I had to go "Getbig" on some asswipe
« Reply #151 on: October 08, 2011, 07:54:05 AM »
 8)

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
Re: I'm the wrong guy to f-ck with!
« Reply #152 on: October 08, 2011, 08:29:42 AM »
Quote from: Your Average GymRat link=topic=397920.msg5633375#msg5633375 date=
Some asshole had to learn this the hard way. Guy flipped me off in traffic, feeling like a big shot. So I followed him for fifty miles and he was shitting bricks. We finally get to his house and he rushes out of his car and sprints into the house. Dude was skinny fat. I just sit in my truck, blocking  his car in his driveway. About 5 minutes go by with this bitch peeking out the blinds, and finally a police cruiser pulls up. Cop comes to my window and asks what happened, and I explained I got flipped off and take shit from no one. Cop looks at my arms and asks if I work out, and I say yeah. He threw his chest out a little and says me too. Then he goes up to the house and talks to the guy. Cop comes back and says I scared the pants off the guy. Cop tells me I should just take off. As I'm backing out the cop gave me a very respectful nod.I just drove an hour but I don't shit from anyone.  
10/10

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: October 08, 2011, 09:11:13 AM »
Here is the real Gymrat story  8)

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: October 08, 2011, 09:51:24 AM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #155 on: October 08, 2011, 10:21:35 AM »
haha, good job Vince....probably some little foul smelling hippy-turd home from App. State. 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #156 on: October 08, 2011, 10:27:47 AM »
Great thread merge.
O

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #157 on: October 08, 2011, 12:11:10 PM »
Great thread merge.

So subtle these days...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: October 08, 2011, 12:14:50 PM »
Pulled into a gas station to fill up when some geek on a scooter almost ran over my foot.  When I told him that he almost hit me, he called me a monkey and said that I should swing to the next tree out of the way next time. 

So when he went in to the gas station, I picked up his piece of shit scooter and threw it into the dumpster on the side of the building.  When he came back outside, I explained that he could get his scooter out of the dumpster and the next time he runs his mouth off at me, he's going to end up in the dumpster along with it.  Dude just looked down and didn't say shit while I got back in my car and drove away. ;D

ROFL :D :D :D

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: October 08, 2011, 02:10:50 PM »

hahaha look at the shituations face  ;D
i

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #160 on: October 08, 2011, 05:37:37 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #161 on: October 11, 2011, 08:36:46 AM »
Well a deputy sheriff just came by a few minutes ago and now I got a court summons for destruction of property next month.  Guess when you live in a town with only a few black guys, you're easy to track down.  I'm not worried because I'll prob end up paying a fine and damages.  Still don't regret doing that shit   
A

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: October 11, 2011, 09:13:04 AM »

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #163 on: October 11, 2011, 09:14:29 AM »
Well a deputy sheriff just came by a few minutes ago and now I got a court summons for destruction of property next month.  Guess when you live in a town with only a few black guys, you're easy to track down.  I'm not worried because I'll prob end up paying a fine and damages.  Still don't regret doing that shit   

Why? Once he called you a "monkey" and made the racial slur, "and acted aggressive toward you" (hint, hint), that should give you the right to protect yourself.

You need a slightly more embellished story for the court.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #164 on: October 11, 2011, 09:22:54 AM »
lol! The college student used his brain and recorded your licence number. Damaging his bike wasn't smart. Plus you burned your arm. Lose, lose for you.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #165 on: October 11, 2011, 09:24:38 AM »
lol! The college student used his brain and recorded your licence number. Damaging his bike wasn't smart. Plus you burned your arm. Lose, lose for you.

Fuck off you senile, pedophile, attention whore.

Shouldn't you be over on the other thread jerking off to 14 year-old "booty".

Sick fuck!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #166 on: October 11, 2011, 09:26:05 AM »
Well a deputy sheriff just came by a few minutes ago and now I got a court summons for destruction of property next month.  Guess when you live in a town with only a few black guys, you're easy to track down.  I'm not worried because I'll prob end up paying a fine and damages.  Still don't regret doing that shit  
Tell the Judge your actions were due to a hate crime being perpetrated towards you. Tell him what the kid said to you.
T

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: October 11, 2011, 09:28:29 AM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
T

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 11, 2011, 09:38:24 AM »
I'd go with the previous posters suggestion and take it to court, Vince. In the end you will probably have to pay a fine but seeing that racist asshole getting a "dressing down" from the judge would be worth it.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: October 11, 2011, 09:44:51 AM »
To avoid these things living in that redneck town you might want to get the treatment Michael Jackson got sandblasting or something. You stick out like a sore thumb there my man. I got to hand it to you Vince you can take all the ribbing here and doesnt seem to bother you get so I guess it transfers to be able to live there.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: October 11, 2011, 09:49:13 AM »
To avoid these things living in that redneck town you might want to get the treatment Michael Jackson got sandblasting or something. You stick out like a sore thumb there my man. I got to hand it to you Vince you can take all the ribbing here and doesnt seem to bother you get so I guess it transfers to be able to live there.

I'm sure that was a pretty isolated incident. Sure Vince catches alot of shit on here but in real life he's actually a pretty good sized guy, hard to see hin getting fucked with too much.

Besides it's not like he is living in the 1880s rural south or anything...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: October 11, 2011, 09:51:30 AM »
I'm sure that was a pretty isolated incident. Sure Vince catches alot of shit on here but in real life he's actually a pretty good sized guy, hard to see hin getting fucked with too much.

Besides it's not like he is living in the 1880s rural south or anything...
Agreed

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #173 on: October 11, 2011, 01:03:57 PM »

Nothing of that sort has happenned since I've lived here...its a very peaceful town and nobody does that shit around here which is why it caught me off guard
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #174 on: October 11, 2011, 01:06:53 PM »
Why? Once he called you a "monkey" and made the racial slur, "and acted aggressive toward you" (hint, hint), that should give you the right to protect yourself.

You need a slightly more embellished story for the court.

I'll let my attorney do the talking, hell I don't even need to show up for court.  I'm thinking about taking some pictures of me in court....sort of like a bodybuilding show....except some stuff like "3 months out from Court date...vascularity coming in type shit.  I think it would be hilarious
A