Author Topic: Well, I had to go "Getbig" on some asswipe  (Read 19522 times)

MikMaq

Re: Alright I'm bored.
« Reply #125 on: October 07, 2011, 07:39:58 PM »
BFRS for sure
Wrong, but keep guessing, the feeling of owning your mind is quite grand. This is the internet attaching my imaginary persona to another imaginary persona, just proves that your far to attached to this forum.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: I'm the wrong guy to f-ck with!
« Reply #126 on: October 07, 2011, 07:44:05 PM »

So in DC... they stop street parking during rush hour, and at 630 pm you can start parking again.  So onetime I pull into a spot at EXACTLY 630 pm and there was a guy behind me who must have not realized it, and thought I was just stopping in the middle of traffic, so he goes around me and flips me off, only to stop at a traffic light, I get out of the car (I was 250 lbs and had just finished lifting wearing a very skimpy tank top).  He has his windows down and I yell out "OH SON YOU DO NOT FLIP MEE OFF!!!"  and I start chasing him on foot, the mother fucker got so scared he ran the red light and took off!!!

I started laughing in the middle of the street and people in other cars started laughing too, was some funny shit!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #127 on: October 07, 2011, 07:57:54 PM »
I dont think we need more aggression, we just need to steer away from the metrosexual and just bieber mentality.
X

MikMaq

« Reply #128 on: October 07, 2011, 08:01:03 PM »
I dont think we need more aggression, we just need to steer away from the metrosexual and just bieber mentality.
But aggression is entertaining, anyhow white men that bitch about metro's are just as fucking pussified, do you seriously think the war generation would put up with any of the shit going on right no with not so much as a wimper.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #129 on: October 07, 2011, 08:03:32 PM »
But aggression is entertaining, anyhow white men that bitch about metro's are just as fucking pussified, do you seriously think the war generation would put up with any of the shit going on right no with not so much as a wimper.

War generation? What generation is that?
X

MikMaq

« Reply #130 on: October 07, 2011, 08:10:35 PM »
War generation? What generation is that?
People that fought in world war 2.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #131 on: October 07, 2011, 08:11:26 PM »
so You just wasted 50$ in gas over a "twink". Right there that tells me you need to  get off getbig you got too much time on your hands.
l

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #132 on: October 07, 2011, 08:12:48 PM »
People that fought in world war 2.

My grandpa fought in WW 2.

But besides that, what about the dudes hundreds of years ago? When war was fought with battle axes and swords.

X

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #133 on: October 07, 2011, 08:21:53 PM »
I should piss on you. Maybe then at least you'll smell like a man.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #134 on: October 07, 2011, 08:25:58 PM »
hey shitbrick,

GO FUCK YOURSELF
 ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 07, 2011, 08:31:44 PM »
I should piss on you. Maybe than at least you'll smell like a man.

Do you have a clue how ridiculous you are making yourself seem here? Trust me, everyone who reads your idiotic posts is having a big fucking laugh at your expense.

I suppose you have to squat like a bitch to piss, huh? Into golden showers? Are you that fellow who is the human urinal?

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: October 07, 2011, 08:38:55 PM »
who in the fuck is scared of an "average gym rat"  they all look like shit and make dumbass loud noises curling 30 lb dumbbells

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #137 on: October 07, 2011, 08:39:37 PM »
I've been clear about this before.I will meet anyone who disses me on the internet anywhere. There's a couple of guys from this site who will verify that.
you are asking to get shot. seriously. like for real tough guy. lots of concealed carry going on, especially in the south.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #138 on: October 07, 2011, 08:47:26 PM »
Do you guys seriously not realize that this is a troll?

G

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #139 on: October 07, 2011, 08:50:01 PM »
So in DC... they stop street parking during rush hour, and at 630 pm you can start parking again.  So onetime I pull into a spot at EXACTLY 630 pm and there was a guy behind me who must have not realized it, and thought I was just stopping in the middle of traffic, so he goes around me and flips me off, only to stop at a traffic light, I get out of the car (I was 250 lbs and had just finished lifting wearing a very skimpy tank top).  He has his windows down and I yell out "OH SON YOU DO NOT FLIP MEE OFF!!!"  and I start chasing him on foot, the mother fucker got so scared he ran the red light and took off!!!

I started laughing in the middle of the street and people in other cars started laughing too, was some funny shit!

It was your gums and nose that scared him off  :D ;) ;)
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 07, 2011, 08:54:08 PM »

Yes! But, sometimes it can be amusing to play with the trolls.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: October 07, 2011, 08:59:07 PM »
It was your gums and nose that scared him off  :D ;) ;)

Whatever dude!  ;D

MikMaq

« Reply #142 on: October 07, 2011, 09:09:33 PM »
My grandpa fought in WW 2.

But besides that, what about the dudes hundreds of years ago? When war was fought with battle axes and swords.

What's your point, your talking about 100's of years ago, I'm talking about the generations before the current. People today are completely docile relative to other places in the world.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #143 on: October 07, 2011, 09:13:10 PM »
What's your point, your talking about 100's of years ago, I'm talking about the generations before the current. People today are completely docile relative to other places in the world.

What about these guys?

X

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #144 on: October 07, 2011, 09:59:58 PM »

It was a good bait. He must be laughing his ass off.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #145 on: October 07, 2011, 10:09:16 PM »
Some asshole had to learn this the hard way. Guy flipped me off in traffic, feeling like a big shot. So I followed him for fifty miles and he was shitting bricks. We finally get to his house and he rushes out of his car and sprints into the house. Dude was skinny fat. I just sit in my truck, blocking  his car in his driveway. About 5 minutes go by with this bitch peeking out the blinds, and finally a police cruiser pulls up. Cop comes to my window and asks what happened, and I explained I got flipped off and take shit from no one. Cop looks at my arms and asks if I work out, and I say yeah. He threw his chest out a little and says me too. Then he goes up to the house and talks to the guy. Cop comes back and says I scared the pants off the guy. Cop tells me I should just take off. As I'm backing out the cop gave me a very respectful nod.I just drove an hour but I don't shit from anyone.  

Jesus Christ...

No wonder you were so late delivering my fucking Pizza.

Damn things aren't the same when you have to reheat them.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: Well, I had to go "Getbig" on some asswipe
« Reply #146 on: October 07, 2011, 10:18:03 PM »
I think I'll make Your Average Gym Rat the caboose in the next Human Centipede I make.

Your Average GymRat

Re: Well, I had to go "Getbig" on some asswipe
« Reply #147 on: October 08, 2011, 05:55:21 AM »
I think I'll make Your Average Gym Rat the caboose in the next Human Centipede I make.
Fail.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #148 on: October 08, 2011, 07:01:07 AM »
I've been clear about this before.I will meet anyone who disses me on the internet anywhere. There's a couple of guys from this site who will verify that.
fuck up Lex  ::)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #149 on: October 08, 2011, 07:39:02 AM »
What about these guys?

You don't mess with those boys.

Not if you wanna walk out of this thread alive, you don't.
G