Author Topic: Well, I had to go "Getbig" on some asswipe  (Read 19543 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Well, I had to go "Getbig" on some asswipe
« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2011, 05:46:34 PM »
Most street legal scooters weigh in the neighborhood of 300-400lbs.

No, it wasn't one of those type of scooters.  It was one of those cheap ass ones.  People are riding them everywhere.  It looked somewhat like this

A

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2011, 05:47:49 PM »

No, it wasn't one of those type of scooters.  It was one of those cheap ass ones.  People are riding them everywhere.  It looked somewhat like this

I wasn't doubtin....was more impressed.  Now, not as much.   ;) :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2011, 05:49:48 PM »
Show em Vince. 8)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2011, 05:52:02 PM »
Thats actually a really cool story Vince!  Nice job for putting that racist bitch in his place!!

although his insult was real funny, i bet he wont be saying shit like that to anyone anymore!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: I'm the wrong guy to f-ck with!
« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2011, 05:53:38 PM »
What is this, tough guy Friday?  LOL...

Anway, I feel your pain and pretty much the only time I melt in real life is while driving.

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2011, 05:54:11 PM »
Nope, he called me a monkey and told me to swing out of the way next time.  Shit did caught me by surprise though because no-one around here has ever said something of the sort like that to my face.  Sylva is a pretty peaceful town and people generally just go on about their business.  They don't go calling people n i g g e r s or burning crosses or shit like that  Didn't sound like he was from the South so I'm figuring that he's from somewhere up North or from the West Coast. 

Every year we get tons of kids from all over coming to WCU.  A lot of them are out on their own from their parents for the first time so they don't know how to behave in the real world.  Like I said, maybe this kid was having a bad day or he's some spoiled brat.  Either way, he'll prob think twice before opening up his mouth again   

Didn't you say not to long ago, some people put a live cat inside your car hood in the engine?

MikMaq

Alright I'm bored.
« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2011, 05:55:52 PM »
So here goes after reading the vince owning some liberal college kid, and all this 99 percenters bullshit, and it got me thinking. Am I the only one sick and tired of letting shit just slip and slip waiting for shit to change. I.E. do you think that there's need to be more agression in america. I mean were so pacified these days it'd be nice if we started a war or some shit to get things going again. :)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2011, 05:59:56 PM »
Didn't you say not to long ago, some people put a live cat inside your car hood in the engine?

I think they did but I spoke with some folks and they said that sometimes cats will crawl up into an engine to stay warm during the winter.  So it could have been either one.  But honestly, nothing really happens around here like when I was living in Greenville.
A

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
Re: Alright I'm bored.
« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2011, 06:05:18 PM »
If your bored, look into reading The Turner Diaries. You'll agree with the author's opinion that Americans need to take action.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2011, 06:06:41 PM »
to quote many others.....

::)

MikMaq

Re: Alright I'm bored.
« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2011, 06:06:47 PM »
If your bored, look into reading The Turner Diaries. You'll agree with the author's opinion that Americans need to take action.
I donno if it's a need thing I just love to see some violence, sick and tired of watching people act completely trapped this is america, were suppose to fight our way out of problems.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2011, 06:09:15 PM »

THREADS LIKE THIS MAKE ME WONDER HOW MUCH OF A SOCIALLY INEPT FUCKING LOSER YOU HAVE TO BE TO RUN A GIMMICK ON AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD.
b

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2011, 06:14:29 PM »
What's your exact location? I got no problem confronting you.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
i

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2011, 06:15:28 PM »

I think they did but I spoke with some folks and they said that sometimes cats will crawl up into an engine to stay warm during the winter.  So it could have been either one.  But honestly, nothing really happens around here like when I was living in Greenville.
ARENT MONKEYS TERREIFED OF CATS? LOL
i

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: October 07, 2011, 06:17:00 PM »
Some asshole had to learn this the hard way. Guy flipped me off in traffic, feeling like a big shot. So I followed him for fifty miles and he was shitting bricks. We finally get to his house and he rushes out of his car and sprints into the house. Dude was skinny fat. I just sit in my truck, blocking  his car in his driveway. About 5 minutes go by with this bitch peeking out the blinds, and finally a police cruiser pulls up. Cop comes to my window and asks what happened, and I explained I got flipped off and take shit from no one. Cop looks at my arms and asks if I work out, and I say yeah. He threw his chest out a little and says me too. Then he goes up to the house and talks to the guy. Cop comes back and says I scared the pants off the guy. Cop tells me I should just take off. As I'm backing out the cop gave me a very respectful nod.I just drove an hour but I don't shit from anyone.  

Y0U ARE A FUCKING L0SER. I MEAN THAT WITH ALL DUE RESPECT.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2011, 06:17:25 PM »
Y0U ARE A FUCKING L0SER. I MEAN THAT WITH ALL DUE RESPECT.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
i

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2011, 06:22:17 PM »

THREADS LIKE THIS MAKE ME WONDER HOW MUCH OF A SOCIALLY INEPT FUCKING LOSER YOU HAVE TO BE TO RUN A GIMMICK ON AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD.
You don't see the humor in the troll?

I think it's pretty funny, myself.
G

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2011, 06:22:50 PM »
That's a terrible thing to say to you.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2011, 06:28:35 PM »
whew, lot of brutal tough guys in this thread....I'm terrified.

THAT'S IT! IT'S GO TIME!

What is this, tough guy Friday?  LOL...

Anway, I feel your pain and pretty much the only time I melt in real life is while driving.

YOU WANNA MANDANCE TOO, PRETTYBOY!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2011, 06:31:43 PM »
What a wanker.   :-\

TruthHurts

« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2011, 06:43:43 PM »
LOL. Sure you did Vince. Just as  according to you Steve Jobs was 71 and you carry a blade. You should have picked up Derek when he spat mucus in your face.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 07, 2011, 06:50:51 PM »
LOL. Sure you did Vince. Just as  according to you Steve Jobs was 71 and you carry a blade. You should have picked up Derek when he spat mucus in your face.

Vince would kick your ass you fat friendless sterile divorced douchebag.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2011, 06:51:41 PM »
A real man does what a real man has to do.

Nice going, dude.

You sure showed that guy.  8)

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2011, 06:53:58 PM »

alot of liars on getbig lately

you will need alot better lies than that to trumph our resident pathological liar SMM  ;D

a few random gems:

Honestly, SMM has to be the most spasticated fuckhead ever to grace the inernet ever since he popped out of that cave he calls his mothers snatch.
The thing must be on acid 24/7

Did he really write that shit? lol

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2011, 06:54:51 PM »
I've been clear about this before.I will meet anyone who disses me on the internet anywhere. There's a couple of guys from this site who will verify that.
I also am the worlds strongest man, with a 14 inch cock, and the current HW UFC Champion. I bed a different hot chick everynight and just to enhance my manhood I like to knock out a random stranger before bed, I then powerfuck my current whore for 3 hours bringing her to countless multiple orgasms, but judging by your posts, you are the man.  I salute you and choose you as my mentor.   ;D
V