Author Topic: Well, I had to go "Getbig" on some asswipe  (Read 19472 times)

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
I had to own someone today
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2011, 03:54:29 PM »
I BEAT SOME GUY WAITNG FOR THE SAME GAS PUMP I WAS WAITING FOR,ALTHOUGH HE WAS WAITING FIRST, I PULL IN AND AS I GET OUT OF MY CAR TO GO PAY  HE GETS MOUTHY IN HIS VEHICLE I REACH IN AND SLAP HIM HE SPEEDS OFF ALL SCARED. I PROCEDE TO TELL EVERYONE PUMPING GAS THAT IF ANYONE FUCKS WITH ME ILL GO GETBIG ON THEM , EVERYONE GETS IN THERE CAR AND LEAVES .  8)

KUBBY APPROVED.
i

supernick

• Getbig IV
Re: I HAD TO OWN SOMEONE TODAY
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2011, 03:55:46 PM »
so your an asswhole?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2011, 03:56:41 PM »
I BEAT SOME GUY WAITNG FOR THE SAME GAS PUMP I WAS WAITING FOR,ALTHOUGH HE WAS WAITING FIRST, I PULL IN AND AS I GET OUT OF MY CAR TO GO PAY  HE GETS MOUTHY IN HIS VEHICLE I REACH IN AND SLAP HIM HE SPEEDS OFF ALL SCARED. I PROCEDE TO TELL EVERYONE PUMPING GAS THAT IF ANYONE FUCKS WITH ME ILL GO GETBIG ON THEM , EVERYONE GETS IN THERE CAR AND LEACES .  8)

KUBBY APPROVED.

Good for you!!!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Had to own someone today!!!
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2011, 03:57:36 PM »
This bitch wouldn't fuck off doing curls at the squat rack.

I walked over and farted so loud and long it actually burnt my anus.

Bitch fucked off

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2011, 03:57:45 PM »
Good for you!!!
THATS THE ALPHA IN THE BIGKUBBMAN  ;D
i

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
Re: Had to own someone today!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2011, 03:58:59 PM »
HAHAHAHA ILL BET IT FUCKEN REEKED ITS NEVER A GOOD THING WHEN IT BURNS LOL WHAT DID YOU EAT DEL TACO?  ;D
i

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2011, 03:59:59 PM »
HAHAHAHA ILL BET IT FUCKEN REEKED ITS NEVER A GOOD THING WHEN IT BURNS LOL WHAT DID YOU EAT DEL TACO?  ;D

Close, Taco Bell!!

It this bigkubby approved?  I have to admit, you were my inspiration in posting this!!!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2011, 04:02:20 PM »
Close, Taco Bell!!

It this bigkubby approved?  I have to admit, you were my inspiration in posting this!!!
APPROVED  ;D TACO BELL WILL MAKE YOU HAVE TO MAKE FRESH STEW IN THE MORNING ESPECIALLY AFTER A 12 PACK OF BUDLIGHTS  ;D
i

supernick

• Getbig IV
Re: I'm the wrong guy to f-ck with!
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2011, 04:02:31 PM »
what a gay story. Man u must have no life driving 50 miles cuz someone flicked u off.  Get a life

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2011, 04:05:13 PM »
Some asshole had to learn this the hard way. Guy flipped me off in traffic, feeling like a big shot. So I followed him for fifty miles and he was shitting bricks. We finally get to his house and he rushes out of his car and sprints into the house. Dude was skinny fat. I just sit in my truck, blocking  his car in his driveway. About 5 minutes go by with this bitch peeking out the blinds, and finally a police cruiser pulls up. Cop comes to my window and asks what happened, and I explained I got flipped off and take shit from no one. Cop looks at my arms and asks if I work out, and I say yeah. He threw his chest out a little and says me too. Then he goes up to the house and talks to the guy. Cop comes back and says I scared the pants off the guy. Cop tells me I should just take off. As I'm backing out the cop gave me a very respectful nod.I just drove an hour but I don't shit from anyone.  

i got scared just reading that  :-[

do you do spanking sessions ?

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2011, 04:07:12 PM »
i got scared just reading that  :-[

do you do spanking sessions ?
NO HE ONLY DOES PROTEIN SHOTS
i

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2011, 04:07:36 PM »
This bitch wouldn't fuck off doing curls at the squat rack.

I walked over and farted so loud and long it actually burnt my anus.

Then you woke up and realised your top was drilling in to the dirt for the evenings 5th helping

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2011, 04:08:00 PM »
so your an asswhole?
NO I JUST TAKE SOMETHING WHEN I WANT IT INCLUDING PUSSY  ;D
i

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2011, 04:08:34 PM »
Some asshole had to learn this the hard way. Guy flipped me off in traffic, feeling like a big shot. So I followed him for fifty miles and he was shitting bricks. We finally get to his house and he rushes out of his car and sprints into the house. Dude was skinny fat. I just sit in my truck, blocking  his car in his driveway. About 5 minutes go by with this bitch peeking out the blinds, and finally a police cruiser pulls up. Cop comes to my window and asks what happened, and I explained I got flipped off and take shit from no one. Cop looks at my arms and asks if I work out, and I say yeah. He threw his chest out a little and says me too. Then he goes up to the house and talks to the guy. Cop comes back and says I scared the pants off the guy. Cop tells me I should just take off. As I'm backing out the cop gave me a very respectful nod.I just drove an hour but I don't shit from anyone.  

LOL, pretty good story.
K

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2011, 04:08:39 PM »
Then you woke up and realised your top was drilling in to the dirt for the evenings 5th helping
HAHAHA FUCK !!!
i

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2011, 04:09:13 PM »
HE DOESNT TAKE SHIT FROM ANYONE, JUST DICK!!
i

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2011, 04:09:38 PM »
NO I JUST TAKE SOMETHING WHEN I WANT IT INCLUDING PUSSY  ;D
so ur a rapist too?

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2011, 04:10:15 PM »
so ur a rapist too?
IM AN ASSHOLE HAHAHA
i

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2011, 04:14:23 PM »

I have not the slightest fucking clue what that means?

Anyone want to help me out?

???

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2011, 04:16:11 PM »
alot of liars on getbig lately

you will need alot better lies than that to trumph our resident pathological liar SMM  ;D

a few random gems:

This one is the best.

Here is the thing. I have a modified Cray II supercomputer that I got for only 100 K from a former NSA friend of mine from the time my family had connections to MI-6 - spying on Arab sheiks that frequent my father's cassino -, that runs at 100 gigabytes per second, and yet I still take several seconds to open a page on Getbig. I can download a 2 hours film in about three tenths of a second, and yet I can't navegate Getbig efficiently. Ron, fix this. Seriously. I don't want to waste all my day waiting for the pages on Getbig to open.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Considering the Cray II supercomputer did 1.9GFLOPs in 1985 and was bumped from the top spot of the supercomputing world in 1990, AND you can get a Desktop machine today running i7 CPUs that will do 69 GFLOPs today sitting under your desk, I don't see owning a Cray II as a big deal.

;)

SMM may be the best gimmick on getbig EVER.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2011, 04:16:17 PM »

Ohhh

That's pretty fucking funny!!!  ;D ;D ;D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2011, 04:24:11 PM »
hi lex  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2011, 04:33:09 PM »

Ha, ha! I guess you showed him, huh? Never mind that you wasted some gas and a couple of hours of your time on something this stupid....it's all about keeping up that bodybuilder/tough-ass-guy imagine and impressing a cop you don't even know. Good job!

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2011, 04:39:22 PM »
Dude, you're such a fucking jerk.  My wife and I were really fucking scared.  I'm sorry I flipped you off, but why the fuck did u follow me for 50 miles??  Don't come back.

btw, your arms are huuuuuge

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2011, 04:39:29 PM »
Just handling my business like a man does.