Author Topic: I'm the wrong guy to f-ck with!  (Read 41941 times)

Your Average GymRat

I'm the wrong guy to f-ck with!
« on: October 08, 2011, 09:42:56 AM »
Some asshole had to learn this the hard way. Guy flipped me off in traffic, feeling like a big shot. So I followed him for fifty miles and he was shitting bricks. We finally get to his house and he rushes out of his car and sprints into the house. Dude was skinny fat. I just sit in my truck, blocking  his car in his driveway. About 5 minutes go by with this bitch peeking out the blinds, and finally a police cruiser pulls up.

Cop comes to my window and asks what happened, and I explained I got flipped off and take shit from no one. Cop looks at my arms and asks if I work out, and I say yeah. He threw his chest out a little and says me too. Then he goes up to the house and talks to the guy. Cop comes back and says I scared the pants off the guy. Cop tells me I should just take off. As I'm backing out the cop gave me a very respectful nod. I just drove an hour but I don't take shit from anyone.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
Re: I'm the wrong guy to f-ck with!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 09:44:16 AM »
Some asshole had to learn this the hard way. Guy flipped me off in traffic, feeling like a big shot. So I followed him for fifty miles and he was shitting bricks. We finally get to his house and he rushes out of his car and sprints into the house. Dude was skinny fat. I just sit in my truck, blocking  his car in his driveway. About 5 minutes go by with this bitch peeking out the blinds, and finally a police cruiser pulls up. Cop comes to my window and asks what happened, and I explained I got flipped off and take shit from no one. Cop looks at my arms and asks if I work out, and I say yeah. He threw his chest out a little and says me too. Then he goes up to the house and talks to the guy. Cop comes back and says I scared the pants off the guy. Cop tells me I should just take off. As I'm backing out the cop gave me a very respectful nod.I just drove an hour but I don't take shit from anyone.

Oh for fuck's sake, it be deja vu all over again.

FTN, ace.  FTN.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 09:44:43 AM »

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 09:45:27 AM »
Interesting.
Trans Milkshake.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 09:47:08 AM »
Pick the right one:
A. Troll
B. Uncertain and afraid of own identity
C. Both

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 09:49:57 AM »
Some asshole had to learn this the hard way. Guy flipped me off in traffic, feeling like a big shot. So I followed him for fifty miles and he was shitting bricks. We finally get to his house and he rushes out of his car and sprints into the house. Dude was skinny fat. I just sit in my truck, blocking  his car in his driveway. About 5 minutes go by with this bitch peeking out the blinds, and finally a police cruiser pulls up. Cop comes to my window and asks what happened, and I explained I got flipped off and take shit from no one. Cop looks at my arms and asks if I work out, and I say yeah. He threw his chest out a little and says me too. Then he goes up to the house and talks to the guy. Cop comes back and says I scared the pants off the guy. Cop tells me I should just take off. As I'm backing out the cop gave me a very respectful nod.I just drove an hour but I don't take shit from anyone.
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!  I'm startin to like this guy.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 09:57:56 AM »
Some asshole had to learn this the hard way. Guy flipped me off in traffic, feeling like a big shot. So I followed him for fifty miles and he was shitting bricks. We finally get to his house and he rushes out of his car and sprints into the house. Dude was skinny fat. I just sit in my truck, blocking  his car in his driveway. About 5 minutes go by with this bitch peeking out the blinds, and finally a police cruiser pulls up. Cop comes to my window and asks what happened, and I explained I got flipped off and take shit from no one. Cop looks at my arms and asks if I work out, and I say yeah. He threw his chest out a little and says me too. Then he goes up to the house and talks to the guy. Cop comes back and says I scared the pants off the guy. Cop tells me I should just take off. As I'm backing out the cop gave me a very respectful nod.I just drove an hour but I don't take shit from anyone.

you would think the cop would have checked your car for explosives...but then it's all bullshit, so it's a moot point  ;)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2011, 09:58:20 AM »
Pick the right one:
A. Troll
B. Uncertain and afraid of own identity
C. Both

lol
b

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2011, 10:06:46 AM »

This belongs in the "Nobody cares" subforum of Getbig

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011, 10:09:44 AM »
He posts this with his cellphone and jerks off to the reactions after a few hours....... ::)

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2011, 10:13:55 AM »
you would think the cop would have checked your car for explosives...but then it's all bullshit, so it's a moot point  ;)

Here's a guy who quicly forgets that I've already mastered him psychologically. Last week he went from trying to insult me to PMing me asking for advice about how to handle life.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2011, 10:20:25 AM »
Here's a guy who quicly forgets that I've already mastered him psychologically. Last week he went from trying to insult me to PMing me asking for advice about how to handle life.

it seems to me that the guy who filpped you off used mental Akido on you Asif, you simpleton...he was on the phone conducting business while you were seething like an imbecile following him...then he got home, called the cops and had sex with his wife while you were parked in his driveway like a jilted lover....you imbecile.

You left out the part where the cops racially profiled you for being a sand guy  :)

PS...if I ever need advice on how to furnish a 125 sq ft studio....I'll PM you  :D

until then...keep dreaming, curry muncher

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2011, 10:24:32 AM »
Wrong. What bothers you about me is despite all your empty bragging you damn well I'm the guy that will grab you by the lapels and jam you backwards up into a wall.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2011, 10:29:02 AM »
Wrong. What bothers you about me is despite all your empty bragging you damn well I'm the guy that will grab you by the lapels and jam you backwards up into a wall.

;D  "unhand me you cad!"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2011, 10:31:40 AM »

oh...it seems i have angered him  :D

You're just mad because you got outed and I ridiculed you for being very ugly,  :)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2011, 10:39:03 AM »
oh...it seems i have angered him  :D

You're just mad because you got outed and I ridiculed you for being very ugly,  :)

He does have a nice eyebrow.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2011, 10:43:24 AM »
He does have a nice eyebrow.

LOLOL...brutal  ;D

poor Asif...Stark (his owner) will be long shortly to put him back in his kennel

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2011, 10:45:28 AM »

LOLOL...brutal  ;D

poor Asif...Stark (his owner) will be long shortly to put him back in his kennel

haha, someone should edit him into one of those "humane society" commercials that make you cry.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2011, 10:49:49 AM »

haha, someone should edit him into one of those "humane society" commercials that make you cry.

He looks like a cross between The Elephant Man and Willem Dafoe  ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2011, 10:51:24 AM »
seriously, I just don't get troll gimmicks

it's like, when I do the Rickson gimmick it is at least a attempt to be funny

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2011, 10:51:59 AM »
He looks like a cross between The Elephant Man and Willem Dafoe  ;D

And some type of bird by the looks of that "chest..."  ;D

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2011, 10:53:12 AM »

LOL at that mongoloid in the pic.
T

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2011, 10:53:39 AM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2011, 10:54:24 AM »
seriously, I just don't get troll gimmicks

it's like, when I do the Rickson gimmick it is at least a attempt to be funny

What about when you run the "Ron" gimmick?  That is some good stuff.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2011, 10:56:14 AM »
i already told you, you dont take shit from anyone just dick!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
i