Author Topic: I'm the wrong guy to f-ck with!  (Read 42260 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: I'm the wrong guy to f-ck with!
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2011, 10:57:28 AM »
i already told you, you dont take shit from anyone just dick!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

haha, yes bigkubby will beat the ugly off this twinkleton...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2011, 10:58:47 AM »
Groink destroying your average twink rat in this thread  8)
T

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2011, 11:00:30 AM »
He posts this with his cellphone and jerks off to the reactions after a few hours....... ::)
I already told you to stop posting on Getbig, asshole.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2011, 11:02:13 AM »
it seems to me that the guy who filpped you off used mental Akido on you Asif, you simpleton...he was on the phone conducting business while you were seething like an imbecile following him...then he got home, called the cops and had sex with his wife while you were parked in his driveway like a jilted lover....you imbecile.

You left out the part where the cops racially profiled you for being a sand guy  :)

PS...if I ever need advice on how to furnish a 125 sq ft studio....I'll PM you  :D

until then...keep dreaming, curry muncher

LOL

brutal.
b

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2011, 11:03:45 AM »
Groink is not even close to knowing who I am. I already pwned him last week now he's trying to comeback. Sorry dude. It was Game Over a week ago.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2011, 11:10:54 AM »
Groink is even close to knowing who I am. I already pwned him last week now he's trying to comeback. Sorry dude. It was Game Over a week ago.

Yes...all of the posts here of people laughing at my jokes and joining in riduculing you are a clear indication of that  ::)

we all know who you are...and it's funny watching your confidence erode because you know the jig is up...Asif  ;)

You what's really pathetic ?  stark simply posted a picture of YOU...and you were so embarrassed by what YOU look like, you left the site.

Self esteem issues, anyone ?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2011, 11:13:25 AM »
Some asshole had to learn this the hard way. Guy flipped me off in traffic, feeling like a big shot. So I followed him for fifty miles and he was shitting bricks. We finally get to his house and he rushes out of his car and sprints into the house. Dude was skinny fat. I just sit in my truck, blocking  his car in his driveway. About 5 minutes go by with this bitch peeking out the blinds, and finally a police cruiser pulls up. Cop comes to my window and asks what happened, and I explained I got flipped off and take shit from no one. Cop looks at my arms and asks if I work out, and I say yeah. He threw his chest out a little and says me too. Then he goes up to the house and talks to the guy. Cop comes back and says I scared the pants off the guy. Cop tells me I should just take off. As I'm backing out the cop gave me a very respectful nod.I just drove an hour but I don't take shit from anyone.

Cool story, bro.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2011, 11:32:04 AM »
Getbig = self cleansing, though it can't seem to shake the dingleberry known as "sucksmanmuscle"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2011, 11:42:33 AM »
I already told you to stop posting on Getbig, asshole.
BFRS, is it really you.....?  :-*

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2011, 11:50:03 AM »
Your Average Gym Rat demands respect...when men pull their dicks out of his ass they're forced to say "thank you".

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2011, 11:57:20 AM »
Your Average Gym Rat demands respect...when men pull their dicks out of his ass they're forced to say "thank you".
Most of his friend know him as Your Average Rim Gate....

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2011, 11:57:48 AM »
I'll allow 'groink' to believe I'm someone other than my own identity. The Art Of War states "War is deception". This idiot is actually deceiving himself. But then again we all know 'groink' isn't reading books like The Art Of War.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2011, 11:59:49 AM »
I'll allow 'groink' to believe I'm someone other than my own identity. The Art Of War states "War is deception". This idiot is actually deceiving himself. But then again we all know 'groink' isn't reading books like The Art Of War.
Have you read "That Fart of Yours" ?  Very good too...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2011, 12:03:53 PM »

Did you read that when you were 5 also, with Slayer playing in the background...Asif ??  :D

Your denials grow more desperate..only a matter of time before you start telling us all to "suck your cock"  ::), you weak minded speck of semen  :D :D

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2011, 12:04:16 PM »
To make this gimmick semi-interesting I'm going to pretend it's ManBearPig behind the posting.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2011, 12:04:38 PM »
Dutchguy is unfunny. Boring, annoying asshole.

Stark

• Getbig V
Flipped a Guy off in traffic - follows me all to my house
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2011, 12:05:04 PM »
Lol shit was hilarious, I drive home in my new BMW and there is this skinny fucking Paki sitting in his 1990 Toyota Corolla.
Like most of his brothers and sisters he cannot fucking drive and he is cutting out about 10 times on the traffic light hahah - so I just drive around him roll down the window and show him three fingers and shout: READ BETWEEN THE LINES ASSHOLE laugh and drive off :D

A few minutes later I notice the same little red Toyota desperately trying to catch up and when I finally stop at my house and park my car in the drive way I can see Asif in the mirror going fucking apeshit taking pictures of my house and car with his brick of a mobile phone pretending he is talking and pointing at me :D :D.

As soon as I get out of the car I can see his face changing from "I got you mofo" to "I am fucking fucked!!!!".
I calmly open the boot of my car and take my vintage sportbag and walk inside my house - from the corner of my eye I can see Asif now in a frantic state desperately trying to start the car his eyes are similar to that of a deer.

I couldn't resist and had to take a peek out of my kitchen window and laughed my ass off when I saw that Asif was still trying to start his car - tears of desperation rolling down his chubby brown cheeks. But I took pity and called the cops.

A squat car arrived about 5 min after I told them that I have a brown towelhead sitting in my drive way not sure what he is up to. He got arrested and the car is still parked on the side of the road.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: Flipped a Guy off in traffic - follows me all to my house
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2011, 12:06:53 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Was there an average gym rodent sitting there too?

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2011, 12:08:07 PM »
Anyone know how you nominate an excellent fella for a Pulitzer Prize?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2011, 12:08:38 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Was there an average gym rodent sitting there too?

Not sure I was in a hurry to get away from the smell :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2011, 12:09:00 PM »
Dutchguy is unfunny. Boring, annoying asshole.

One thing is for sure, you are the source of a lot of chuckles on Getbig....I can't find a single post where someone isn't laughing at you for being such a fucking idiot.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2011, 12:09:44 PM »
Not sure I was in a hurry to get away from the smell :D

The cop prolly was too...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2011, 12:10:05 PM »
Stark owns poor little Asif's fragile mind. 8)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2011, 12:10:21 PM »
The cop prolly was too...

Lol I tell you what - one of them was holding his nose while he slapped him :D I think that speaks volumes

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2011, 12:11:00 PM »
:D