Author Topic: Ron Paul Wins Straw Poll; Cain 2nd  (Read 1665 times)

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Ron Paul Wins Straw Poll; Cain 2nd
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2011, 06:19:16 AM »
Rush Limbaugh used to say that we want to vote for the candidate that the establishment media is afraid of.  Where is he now with Ron Paul?

Rush is a necon prick disguised as a conservative we have a few of these on this board as well

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2011, 08:49:22 AM »
According to the principal organizer of the Values Voters Summit, the group’s own straw poll should not be taken seriously.

Following a victory by Texas Republican Congressman Ron Paul, Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council, told CNN on Monday morning that the win was merely an “outlier,” suggesting the group’s poll was actually “irrelevant.”

“Ron Paul bussed in over 600 people not to attend the conference but to hear  his speech and vote,” he said. “I give them credit for being organized.”

Lol waaaah

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2011, 09:15:34 AM »
According to the principal organizer of the Values Voters Summit, the group’s own straw poll should not be taken seriously.

Following a victory by Texas Republican Congressman Ron Paul, Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council, told CNN on Monday morning that the win was merely an “outlier,” suggesting the group’s poll was actually “irrelevant.”

“Ron Paul bussed in over 600 people not to attend the conference but to hear  his speech and vote,” he said. “I give them credit for being organized.”

Lol waaaah
What's funny is that other candidates also give free bus rides to straw polls.  So once again Ron Paul get's heat for what others are also doing just because more people participated ::)  Also Ron Paul does not require you to sign a pledge to vote for him to get the free ride, but the other candidates do.

In other words, this is some seriously lame crybaby shit.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2011, 11:44:23 PM »

True.