Author Topic: Quaker Oats the Legend  (Read 36117 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Quaker Oats the Legend
« on: October 09, 2011, 03:04:47 PM »
Havn't been here in years...Whatever happened to the one and only master Quaker Oats, Squadfather. Did he ever return to own any of you malnourished children?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Quaker Oats the Legend
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 03:08:13 PM »
Havn't been here in years...Whatever happened to the one and only master Quaker Oats, Squadfather. Did he ever return to own any of you malnourished children?

He's been watching

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 03:11:29 PM »
I heard from a reliable source that he's away on a business trip.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 03:11:55 PM »
He PMed me recently to say Hello. I told him that he should start posting again. He made this place years ago and it needs him.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 03:11:58 PM »
He's been watching

He probably even PM's a few guys  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 03:12:37 PM »
He PMed me recently to say Hello. I told him that he should start posting again. He made this place years ago and it needs him.

Didn't he ask you not to tell anyone ?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 03:15:29 PM »
Didn't he ask you not to tell anyone ?

No, he was just saying Hello.

Seriously, the G&O nowadays is like the steroids board and real boring, with all the drug talk. Squadfather could turn things around and lighten up the atmosphere.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2011, 03:20:39 PM »
He's not here for a reason.  He got outed and owned and tried to come back as SusanFitness...He wouldn't own a gawd damn thing.
Trailor dweller
felon
woman hitter
half paki
fatass

There is your hero summed up...Get over it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2011, 03:21:34 PM »
He's not here for a reason.  He got outed and owned and tried to come back as SusanFitness...He wouldn't own a gawd damn thing.
Trailor dweller
felon
woman hitter
half paki
fatass

There is your hero summed up...Get over it.

Don't forget card carrying member of Team Nasser  :-\

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2011, 03:25:17 PM »
Theres a little of Squad in all of us

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2011, 03:26:40 PM »
Wiggs, he's made you melt before and has gotten flamed back in return. BFD. He's hilarious and a real character, which is all that matters when it comes to posting here, not what car he drives or what his tax return last year was.

Are we screening people's personal info now to let them qualify for posting here?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2011, 03:30:45 PM »
Don't forget card carrying member of Team Nasser  :-\

Wonder how he feels about Nasser and Alex being so tight now?

I liked Dave and would love to see him back like before but it won't happen..as soon as he started the owning antics the personal stuff would come out again.
O

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2011, 03:31:29 PM »
Wiggs, he's made you melt before and has gotten flamed back in return. BFD. He's hilarious and a real character, which is all that matters when it comes to posting here, not what car he drives or what his tax return last year was.

Are we screening people's personal info now to let them qualify for posting here?

Of course...bring that shit here now and I'll light his ass up...
Don't get mad cause he got outed...I like the personal info schtick...I see no problem with it.  It brings all the big talking pussies out and puts them in their place...He got his and was exposed for what he was...Thanks to King Alex 8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2011, 03:34:29 PM »

I liked Dave and would love to see him back like before but it won't happen..as soon as he started the owning antics the personal stuff would come out again.

If he were a real getbigger, he'd take it in the chin and march on.  He cried to Ron multiple times...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa....
He is irrelevent here...Get over it. He'll never be relavant here again. Me and my team of squadbusters will assure that.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2011, 03:35:04 PM »
He should come back definitely - we've all had our run-ins with him but that was partly why we came here - he pushed us to post at our best and we had to be on point when dealing with him. Me personally, I would never have thrown up training vids if it wasn't for him and it provided some good entertainment at the time - that's what this place has been lacking for a while. These days it seems to be nothing but GH15 pm answers and "Would You Hit It?" threads. Not that I'm complaining but it's the same shit every day - no new material.  

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2011, 03:35:38 PM »

He was full of shit to boot made lots of claims he never backed up , like his bench , dead and squat etc , he always called others out on their strength claims. He challenged people and when it was time for him put up he reneged , no one can respect that.

Stavios

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2011, 03:38:32 PM »
He probably even PM's a few guys  ;)

8)

Squadpapa fucking rocks, I hope one day he returns to take back his property: the gossip board

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2011, 03:38:38 PM »
He was a mixed blessing, sure. However, he was on here all day and would contribute, post, make threads, cause fights etc during the graveyard shift and often absolutely NOTHING happens now.

Everybody is doing other shit waiting for a thread to catch fire - Dave was the firestarter.
O

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2011, 03:39:12 PM »
He was full of shit to boot made lots of claims he never backed up , like his bench , dead and squat etc , he always called others out on their strength claims. He challenged people and when it was time for him put up he reneged , no one can respect that.

I love his "how about a pic champ" then the only pics he has are pixelated in from of his trailor balcony. displaying his fat-fat physique.
He was very humorous, i'll give him that...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2011, 03:39:45 PM »

Great points

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2011, 03:41:35 PM »

Not saying he's perfect, ND. Hell, him and me have had a few fallouts over the years, but he's a real funny guy and you can't deny his humor would give this place a much needed jolt.

Everybody is doing other shit waiting for a thread to catch fire - Dave was the firestarter.

EXACTLY, he's the one catalyst that could change the mood of this place again and take it back to what it used to be, at least to some extent. The current mood of the board is all about naturals and drugs and who is taking what, which is just boring beyond belief.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2011, 03:42:16 PM »
8)

Squadpapa fucking rocks, I hope one day he returns to take back his property: the gossip board

That dirty paki will have to pry it from my hands cause I'm a major shareholder now and I'm not letting go...And I have no problems airing my dirty laundry as seen.... :-*

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2011, 03:43:15 PM »
I love his "how about a pic champ" then the only pics he has are pixelated in from of his trailor balcony. displaying his fat-fat physique.
He was very humorous, i'll give him that...

He was constantly trolling for pics and when his came out it was the beginning of the end . It was pathetic Team Nasser trying to rally to his side talking about his ' thick & powerful ' physique  :-\

Dave got beat as his own game , this is his legend.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2011, 03:48:04 PM »
Lol...I dare him, just dare him to come back...He knows the sleeper cells are waiting and hed be nuked within the first 24 hours...
I wonder what other info is out there about him...this could be fun....only if he returned though.

This is Wiggs house now and you better wipe your feet before you step into Milton P Wiggs house  >:(

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2011, 03:51:18 PM »
Many of the little twinks posting here now would have already been sent off in shame and reappeared under new names three times over.