Author Topic: Quaker Oats the Legend  (Read 36091 times)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Re: Quaker Oats the Legend
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2011, 08:18:49 PM »
just too gaddamn fat and retarded to make an impact.

wasn't so legendary when not hiding behind computer screen.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2011, 08:31:34 PM »

poor wiggs
still feels the
sting all these
years later

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2011, 08:51:01 PM »
He PMed me recently to say Hello. I told him that he should start posting again. He made this place years ago and it needs him.

hey kiwi, yea he was damn funny, have never met anyone that funny on the internet since...great guy. Tell em I said hey.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2011, 08:52:56 PM »
Didn't he ask you not to tell anyone ?

theres that old jealousy rising up... :D..good to see you Groink..have you let your chest hair grow in yet?..post some pics if you did... ;)

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2011, 09:00:06 PM »
Dave was averaging over 60 posts per day in his heyday.  did Ron pay him to post?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2011, 09:12:15 PM »
Dave was averaging over 60 posts per day in his heyday.  did Ron pay him to post?

His stats were legendary amongst 'net geeks. Outrageous post counts on every single one of his handles...he would get 20k per handle before they ban the account or lock him out of it. To this day I think the Squadfather account still has a post average of 20+ per day it's been inactive for YEARS.

I never liked the guy, personally. I hated his routine, found it creepy that he'd constantly ask for pics whenever anyone made a claim of any sort, lol'd when he posted his infamous shots that were not only blurring but an attempt of desperation to save "Team Squadfather" and I loved when he got his ass handed to him. For years he doled out ownings to people here (by GB's definition of the word) and then when it's his turn, the idiot needed just a little bit more attention and Special Ed, Blockhead and Derek Anthony outed him and SF cried and ran to Ron. The exact same thing he was a braggart about causing others to do for years. He was broken, comes back trying to resurrect himself and then Benz comes up with the other info of the robberies (and I think someone else had the domestic violence info?) and QO/SF/Mirz etc...couldn't stand again. He was out for the count. I'm not religious, but I thanked God for that day.

To the GB elite, they say he's on a business trip. It's gotta  be an inside joke, one I don't care to really know the details of because I could care less. However, it's been a damn long business trip covering up for the fat trailer park p.o.s.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2011, 09:14:58 PM »
hey kiwi, yea he was damn funny, have never met anyone that funny on the internet since...great guy. Tell em I said hey.

I thought you stopped posting or got a new handle, since you've been off this place a long time. Things have changed a lot here and not for the better.

Stavios

« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2011, 09:17:41 PM »
to be honest ,, this place was feared back then when he was here and before 240 went on koombaya pills,, thunderdome was very scary place to be ,, i remember i read it first few weeks here i was thinking it was too harsh lol,,they were cold ,,sharp and brought on lots of drama and good one

gh15 approved

LMAO  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2011, 09:19:17 PM »
Dave was impressed by males who lifted heavy weight. Always thought that was a bit musclebearish.

Stavios

« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2011, 09:20:32 PM »
Dave will be back tho,

Mars and I have been pretty clear about this but you little fuckers seem to have a problem understanding the situation here

Dave is in vacation with his family, he will be back shortly

no need for further explaination but I swear to god Mars will start to get angry if you assholes keep questionning this.

And you don't want to see Mars when he is angry

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2011, 09:21:56 PM »

poor wiggs
still feels the
sting all these
years later

Is that you fatty cakes?

BTW Yes Rob was legendary with his gifs. Then he went square.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2011, 09:23:15 PM »
Dave will be back tho,

Mars and I have been pretty clear about this but you little fuckers seem to have a problem understanding the situation here

Dave is in vacation with his family, he will be back shortly

no need for further explaination but I swear to god Mars will start to get angry if you assholes keep questionning this.

And you don't want to see Mars when he is angry

I usually like you and your posts. However, I'm calling you on this one and saying ya should stfu about Dave "being back shortly."

How many years has that lie been told? "Back shortly" is a matter of weeks or a month or two. It's been long over a year if not two.

Give it up.

Stavios

« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2011, 09:26:01 PM »
I usually like you and your posts. However, I'm calling you on this one and saying ya should stfu about Dave "being back shortly."

How many years has that lie been told? "Back shortly" is a matter of weeks or a month or two. It's been long over a year if not two.

Give it up.

;D

(that was the joke actually)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2011, 09:27:52 PM »
robberies? wtf u guys talking about? has everyone been posting here for last 10 years except me, I dunno who this guy is

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2011, 09:28:46 PM »
Is Milton really your fucking name ??

I like it  8)

Yes it is.

Stavios

« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2011, 09:29:55 PM »
Yes it is.

Never heard that first name before.

I am glad you shared that with us tonight Wiggs.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2011, 09:32:17 PM »
Never heard that first name before.

I am glad you shared that with us tonight Wiggs.

Its been out there for yours, but thanks.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2011, 09:37:04 PM »
Milton...LOL
T

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2011, 09:39:44 PM »

Milton Wiggleton
aches inside
from the abuse
dished unto him
by the mighty
Sarcasm

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2011, 10:25:13 PM »
haha .. lots of people who were brutalized are coming out ina group hug to confort each other in this thread . Dave was funny .. this is getbig and this is the whole idea .. to not let things get to you and melt like a 12 yo... stop being little bitches and take some "RaiseMySelfEsteem" pills.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2011, 11:44:00 PM »
Lets not forget that his.broad had a mulatto kid that lived with him that he was helping to care for.and raise...lol..I love it.he truly wont recover.

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2011, 11:45:59 PM »
When I was a lurker using this site for comedic relief he was one of the main draws here.

Don't really give a flying fuck about his personal life, just his relentless attempts at owning.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2011, 11:49:24 PM »
to be honest ,, this place was feared back then when he was here and before 240 went on koombaya pills,, thunderdome was very scary place to be ,, i remember i read it first few weeks here i was thinking it was too harsh lol,,they were cold ,,sharp and brought on lots of drama and good one

gh15 approved

no he didnt

King Kamali , fucking shoved koombayas down his throat  ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2011, 11:50:36 PM »
I thought you stopped posting or got a new handle, since you've been off this place a long time. Things have changed a lot here and not for the better.

yea can see that. seems like the place is filled with a bunch of ballerinas.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2011, 11:55:40 PM »
haha .. lots of people who were brutalized are coming out ina group hug to confort each other in this thread . Dave was funny .. this is getbig and this is the whole idea .. to not let things get to you and melt like a 12 yo... stop being little bitches and take some "RaiseMySelfEsteem" pills.
i was one of his favorite people to attack.. i love the guy.. wish he would come back