Author Topic: pm balonie answered  (Read 8823 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: pm balonie answered
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2011, 10:15:14 AM »
did you say to ww that he is not a pro? or is WW a lier?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2011, 10:58:38 AM »
7 posts in a row  ???

lol,, he is not all there lol,,he is entertaining though,, he come off as someone who has paranoia of some kind dont know if paranoia exactly ,, maybe more of a need for friends ,, i dont know ,, he is very strange lol,, interesting fella

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2011, 11:01:43 AM »
im searching for a pic of a dick!!!!
;D

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2011, 12:15:16 PM »
Gh15 seems to be causing ww a series of meltdowns. How is ww a mod when he cries all day about gh15.

hawkmoon

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2011, 05:23:47 PM »
I have NEVER said one way or another who GH15 is. End of discussion.

Well there you go.
Goodnight and thanks for playing everyone...

whitewidow

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2011, 06:03:09 PM »
He didnt say who he was but he did say he wasnt a pro. I was just responding to peoples quotes. no meltdown

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2011, 06:05:21 PM »
The fact that WW cannot live without Xanax tells you he is not all there I'm the head, he does have knowledge though and ideas, I like him when he posts info and suggestions not when he meltsdown and gets all butthurt over gh15, he has a hard on for gh15 too much

Its the only thing that helps me sleep I could get off the drug If I want but I dont get side effects from it and it makes my life better so why stop taking it?

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2011, 06:07:52 PM »
I have NEVER said one way or another who GH15 is. End of discussion.

you didnt say who he was  but you said he wasnt a pro. don't lie

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2011, 06:13:16 PM »
lol,, he is not all there lol,,he is entertaining though,, he come off as someone who has paranoia of some kind dont know if paranoia exactly ,, maybe more of a need for friends ,, i dont know ,, he is very strange lol,, interesting fella

gh15 approved

I have anixiety and a tad of paranoia you dont know the kind of life I have lived. now you wanna compare loot stacks or not?ill put up a stack with my name and date ill put getbig on the paper as well, you cant come close to what I have, you make up ll these lies about me Am I suppose to like you for doing that?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2011, 06:32:50 PM »
Its the only thing that helps me sleep I could get off the drug If I want but I dont get side effects from it and it makes my life better so why stop taking it?

I wouldn't turn this into an argument about Benzos. Most people have no clue how they truly work or what they are prescribed for. They are not only prescribed for Generalized Anxiety Disorder. They can be prescribed for sleep, but since tolerance rises so quickly, that actually isn't a very good recommendation.

Anxiety disorders and Depression can cross over, and many times they do, but taking an SSRI doesn't always cure the effects of anxiety nor does taking a benzo cure depression.

A  side effect to benzodiazapenes is sleepiness.

If a guy is flipping out all day b/c he can't handle the juice he is taking, its easy to understand why a benzo would be in demand.

Too many variables here... also a "benzo" is NOT a narcotic, and *narcotics* and "opiates" are NOT one and the same either.

Carry on, you two, carry on.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2011, 06:43:16 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

whitewidow

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2011, 03:31:55 AM »
first of Gh15 the PM was not a question. so im not sure why he posted this PM unless it angered you. second I did PM disgusted about 2 weeks ago and asked if he knew who gh15 was. he said no but he was def not a pro. if disgusted lies about what he said I have lost all respect for him as he did say those words exactly. I am pissed I deleted the PM that would show that disgusted lied!I know disgusted could care less if a guy who he does not know does not respect him any longer. disgusted at least come clean that I PM'ed you about gh15 and you know what you said! if you have the PM post it up from the start. we went back and forth a few times. All I can say is I have never lied about anything on here I was even honest about the drugs I get prescribed and take. I am just honest. disgusted be a man and tell the truth you know what you said.It wasnt like you even said I dont think he is a pro. You said he is def  not a pro. then you asked what IP came up for gh15 on another board I know the owners of. here we cannot see IP's only ron can. anyway I wouldnt lie about something petty like this and disgusted just tell the truth. dont be scared of his followers its not a real fcking cult he runs-lol. your opinions mattered to me but I hate liars and if you lie about what was said then I have zero respect for you as you know I am not lying about what you said!  

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2011, 03:34:11 AM »
first of Gh15 the PM was not a question. so im not sure why he posted this PM unless it angered you. second I did PM disgusted about 2 weeks ago and asked if he knew who gh15 was. he said no but he was def not a pro. if disgusted lies about what he said I have lost all respect for him as he did say those words exactly. I am pissed I deleted the PM that would show that disgusted lied!I know disgusted could care less if a guy who he does not know does not respect him any longer. disgusted at least come clean that I PM'ed you about gh15 and you know what you said! if you have the PM post it up from the start. we went back and forth a few times. All I can say is I have never lied about anything on here I was even honest about the drugs I get prescribed and take. I am just honest. disgusted be a man and tell the truth you know what you said.It wasnt like you even said I dont think he is a pro. You said he is def  not a pro. then you asked what IP came up for gh15 on another board I know the owners of. here we cannot see IP's only ron can. anyway I wouldnt lie about something petty like this and disgusted just tell the truth. dont be scared of his followers its not a real fcking cult he runs-lol. your opinions mattered to me but I hate liars and if you lie about what was said then I have zero respect for you as you know I am not lying about what you said! 
GET A LIFE!!

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2011, 04:31:02 AM »
first of Gh15 the PM was not a question. so im not sure why he posted this PM unless it angered you. second I did PM disgusted about 2 weeks ago and asked if he knew who gh15 was. he said no but he was def not a pro. if disgusted lies about what he said I have lost all respect for him as he did say those words exactly. I am pissed I deleted the PM that would show that disgusted lied!I know disgusted could care less if a guy who he does not know does not respect him any longer. disgusted at least come clean that I PM'ed you about gh15 and you know what you said! if you have the PM post it up from the start. we went back and forth a few times. All I can say is I have never lied about anything on here I was even honest about the drugs I get prescribed and take. I am just honest. disgusted be a man and tell the truth you know what you said.It wasnt like you even said I dont think he is a pro. You said he is def  not a pro. then you asked what IP came up for gh15 on another board I know the owners of. here we cannot see IP's only ron can. anyway I wouldnt lie about something petty like this and disgusted just tell the truth. dont be scared of his followers its not a real fcking cult he runs-lol. your opinions mattered to me but I hate liars and if you lie about what was said then I have zero respect for you as you know I am not lying about what you said!  
Jesus Christ thats quite a GH15/Disgusted meltdown.

whitewidow

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2011, 05:27:17 AM »
Jesus Christ thats quite a GH15/Disgusted meltdown.

not a meltdown at all compared of the meltdown gh15 has had claiming he was god and I would for sure get me. he had derrick anthony type meltdowns. I am just claiming that your god might not be all he claims he is. but go ahead and follow his advice shoot a bunch of tren and eat ice cream by the quart. I dont meltdown. like I said if you have been around here long enough derrick anthony has shown us all what a true meltdown is. I just dont like this guy because of all the bullshit he has made up about me. he wont even compare money with me because he knows he would lose yet he claims I get a allowance from my dead dad and unemployed mom-lol. all I am saying is I am not the only one who think  this guy is a fugazi. disgusted did say he was def not a pro. just prove me wrong! post a picture. If your not a pro you still have knowledge people like to hear so just be honest if your a pro get some pro stars.I would have no problem with this guy if he had not made up so much garbage about me. Ive gone from drug dealer to rat to someone who gets money from my parents all of it crap. Id love to compare money stacks and show you guys how broke your DEA cooperative god is.why not he says I get my money from my parents so I couldnt have much. why not compare and embaress me?

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2011, 06:39:37 AM »
not a meltdown at all compared of the meltdown gh15 has had claiming he was god and I would for sure get me. he had derrick anthony type meltdowns. I am just claiming that your god might not be all he claims he is. but go ahead and follow his advice shoot a bunch of tren and eat ice cream by the quart. I dont meltdown. like I said if you have been around here long enough derrick anthony has shown us all what a true meltdown is. I just dont like this guy because of all the bullshit he has made up about me. he wont even compare money with me because he knows he would lose yet he claims I get a allowance from my dead dad and unemployed mom-lol. all I am saying is I am not the only one who think  this guy is a fugazi. disgusted did say he was def not a pro. just prove me wrong! post a picture. If your not a pro you still have knowledge people like to hear so just be honest if your a pro get some pro stars.I would have no problem with this guy if he had not made up so much garbage about me. Ive gone from drug dealer to rat to someone who gets money from my parents all of it crap. Id love to compare money stacks and show you guys how broke your DEA cooperative god is.why not he says I get my money from my parents so I couldnt have much. why not compare and embaress me?
This is also a meltdown. Relax it aint that serious. It will eventually come out who he is and you will feel like a fool. But for now - carry on.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2011, 06:53:49 AM »
Thunderdome approved