Author Topic: Madonna's new BF  (Read 13733 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Madonna's new BF
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2011, 01:46:13 PM »
i really like her daughter, even with her big italian eyebrows

do you have any idea how fulfilling it would be to have sex w/madonna daughter?  like a little mini more pure version of madonna...that would be huge if you're a huge madonna fan like me

Fucking any prety girl like that would be a "filling", but yeah I know what you mean :P, it's crazy how peoples social status makes people think having sex with them would be some sort of psychedelic experience, I can understand that but lol...

But I'd still hit both of them.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2011, 01:55:43 PM »
:P

Thats a recent pic, looking lean and .....

Anymore pics from that day?

WOOOSSHHHHHHHHHHH

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2011, 02:19:28 PM »
Magician David Blaine said on Howard Stern that Madonna in the sack was basically non-eventful.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2011, 02:22:15 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2011, 02:25:09 PM »
I've wanted to fuck Madonna for a long time...Not anymore after those crypt keeper pics...I'll take her daughter now...no pedo.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2011, 02:26:39 PM »
i took the liberty to insert phil in correct scaling

Hahahaha - like stepping on a huge turd.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2011, 02:33:55 PM »
Anyone disrespecting Phil Heath will have their insulin supply cut off for 10 weeks. Be warned, heathens!

Team Philsulin.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2011, 05:03:00 PM »
Why does Madonna keep dating guys at least 25 years or more, younger than her?  Can't she find some hunky guy in his forties at least?   ???  It makes me think that Madonna wants to be the boss in the relationship and doesn't want an equal partnership.

L.L

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2011, 05:08:59 PM »
Why does Madonna keep dating guys at least 25 years or more, younger than her?  Can't she find some hunky guy in his forties at least?   ???  It makes me think that Madonna wants to be the boss in the relationship and doesn't want an equal partnership.

you think? i think it has more to do with the hard dicking she is getting from young guys that mid 40's guys cannot provide unless on hormones..

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2011, 05:15:23 PM »
Because she has money. No woman her age get young kids if she doesnt have tons of money.

Also she doesnt want to age nor die.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2011, 05:26:52 PM »
you think? i think it has more to do with the hard dicking she is getting from young guys that mid 40's guys cannot provide unless on hormones..
It's not just about hard dick.  What about substance and life experience, that a more mature man can give her.  I think Madonna wants a puppy who she can boss around.  It sure would be boring though, even if they do have a hard dick 24/7.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2011, 05:33:50 PM »
It's not just about hard dick.  What about substance and life experience, that a more mature man can give her.  I think Madonna wants a puppy who she can boss around.  It sure would be boring though, even if they do have a hard dick 24/7.
and the pupy wants money....and business conexions...

she s dating males the age of her daughter. If not younger. Sad.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2011, 05:35:52 PM »

save this one for Gh15.  he'll have a field day with the phil heath width comparisons.  ;D
body and face look very average... and she s lucky she has momy's money to pay for the surgeries and lipos.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2011, 05:48:43 PM »
That's why I <3 Madonna. She lives life to it's fullest. We, males, like young pussies (some phaggots go for "mothers", but it's their prob.), why a wealthy and famous female (who looks pretty damn good too) couldn't fuck a young stud whenever she wants it. She has what I call a "progressive mind". Her body may break down one day, but her mind will be young and fresh till the last breath.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2011, 05:50:19 PM »
body and face look very average... and she s lucky she has momy's money to pay for GH and anavar

fixed

getbig or getgot

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2011, 05:50:57 PM »
and the pupy wants money....

The puppy wants money and to be with a famous woman.  I am sure that if she wasn't a celebrity and had loads of money, then these men would not be with her.  And that is the sad thing.  Wake up Madonna and find a man who has substance and cares about YOU as a person.  But then again, she is using them as much as they are using her.  

L.L

« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2011, 05:52:38 PM »
It's not just about hard dick.  What about substance and life experience, that a more mature man can give her.  I think Madonna wants a puppy who she can boss around.  It sure would be boring though, even if they do have a hard dick 24/7.

no , it is about the hard dick..she's the slut of all sluts...thats why I DIG HER..

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2011, 05:58:23 PM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2011, 05:59:14 PM »
no , it is about the hard dick..she's the slut of all sluts...thats why I DIG HER..
A man in his 30's and 40's can still have a hard dick and high sex drive.  I know that Madonna looks great for her age and much younger, but she could choose men a little older.  This boy she is with, looks about 18.   :-X

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2011, 06:01:31 PM »
and the pupy wants money....

What's "sad" about that? She's livin'the life on her own terms. If I'll get to live to 50 (which is not very likely) - I hope to live in Thailand and fukk these young sluts daily till my last hard, I mean - breath.. Is that "sad" too?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2011, 06:06:05 PM »
The puppy wants money and to be with a famous woman.  I am sure that if she wasn't a celebrity and had loads of money, then these men would not be with her.  And that is the sad thing.  Wake up Madonna and find a man who has substance and cares about YOU as a person.  But then again, she is using them as much as they are using her.  
maybe that s why she switches from a new one to another every 6 months?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2011, 06:08:38 PM »
maybe that s why she switches from a new one to another every 6 months?
She must grow tired of them fast.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2011, 06:12:30 PM »
What's "sad" about that? She's livin'the life on her own terms. If I'll get to live to 50 (which is not very likely) - I hope to live in Thailand and fukk these young sluts daily till my last hard, I mean - breath.. Is that "sad" too?
It's great that she is living life on her own terms.  I just thought that she would want the "whole package"....a man who can stimulate her mind and not just be a little puppy.  What about a man who is equal and sexy and can say No to her every once in a while?  I honestly would be very bored with the kind of men Madonna is dating.  I want a man to challenge me! 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2011, 06:16:38 PM »
Madonna didn't let her kids watch TV. Even as teenagers. Her daughter is going to hate her when she starts making her own money.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2011, 06:21:04 PM »
Because she has money. No woman her age get young kids if she doesnt have tons of money.

Also she doesnt want to age nor die.

She doesn't like aging

and dying is inevitable, sooner than later at this point. She is old now.