Author Topic: Dr Layne Norton at 2011 Raw United Tony Conyers Meet - Wins 220lb Class  (Read 19363 times)

dogma5914

• Getbig II
Re: Dr Layne Norton at 2011 Raw United Tony Conyers Meet - Wins 220lb Class
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2011, 10:28:20 PM »
Jeez at you saying he's your boy and then telling his business on getbig. There are plenty of people on here who know professional ifbb guys or guys who make money from bodybuilding who literally sit there and watch them put the needle in their ass but you wouldn't see us on here outing them like some sort of obsessed groupie to get some internet fame.

I mean come on. Look at some of this guys lifts...are you going to REALLY tell me thats natural. It almost looks like he tries to look that way as to not get accused of being on gear. Personally I could care less. I mean its powerlifting. Why in the hell would you try to do it clean when its obvious your numbers being put up will be lower then the geared up guys. What are you going to say...oh but I'm natural and you're not. You'd look like a total clown... :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2011, 10:53:50 PM »
For the 20th time, this is after he tore his chest and had surgery!!!!

Levrone tore his chest and had surgery too, and he warmed up with 370  ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2011, 11:14:50 PM »
It comes back to will power I guess - Layne talks about it here and shows how he increases it

www.thewillpower.org

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2011, 11:36:11 PM »
What are those spotters for anyway?
In this day and age is there no better system to replace those spotters?
I remember Lee Priest in on of the BFTO videos promoting some kind of machine that automatically stops once you can't lift anymore. Looked as if the bar was hanging with the help of 2 cables. I think the name was ProSpot?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2011, 06:32:26 AM »
LOL!!!  You think I did that intentionally?  I'm learning as I go.

Did you watch this interview, around 0:40 in?:

http://videos.bodybuilding.com/watch/8291/2006-arnold-classic-christian-boeving-christina-lindley

hahah great interview there, you are looking pretty huge in that video i do like how you are "mackin" on that fine honey!!!
A

Stavios

« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2011, 06:44:47 AM »

lmao  ;D

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2011, 07:44:57 AM »

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2011, 07:55:50 AM »
the fact! of the matter is,, that you do not know lay nortom ,, you do not knwo what he use ,,you do nto know steroids according to you ...so really you have no idea wether to even start supporting natural status since you dont know....i tell you here things i know,, i will not go ahead and give information ,, im the most important indiasvidual in the cult of bodybuild and i could give plenty of information to how and where he get his products,,like skip he lie he is just so bad of genetic respond that unlike skip he cant get anywehre physiqe wize....

remember friend,, my mission is serving the bodybuild cult not destroying it....i cant shed light on few things because it will devostate a person his real life....but i am telling you here and now that the fellas i claim on hormones havea trail,,yes everyone uses diff names,, but trail doesnt come only from real name ,, trail comes from elfs  who actualy are trusted by the indviduals talked about,,

a fella does otmarry fitness competitor ,, a fella doesnt do bodybuild for living ,, a fella doesnt do powerlifting for living,, a fella dont sit on internet make money from talking bodybuild unless he has HANDS AND FOOT IN hormones you can be phd and ph double d it dotn matter

a fella like lay nortom can actualy write you a book! about the drugs he uses and the drugs eh doesnt use,, he has long experience from young age with them ,,he tried everything from designers to the legit products that all of us use

fellas in bodybuild cult who have web pages...who have money made out of the cult ,, who have need to be in expos,, who take bodybuild serious and live it ....they do not stop in natural anything,, they usualy are the first! to come and beg for products

if i could do it i woudl go out with book with everyone who purchased hormones,, your eyes woudl become black from how many are doing it ,,but i cant do it ,, it will be considered a betrayal of the cult and betrayal of the cult = death verdict even for god of hormones,,i came to the top from the buttom i know all the stages in between ,, to keep an army happy you need to keep it fed ....so you will nevr see list of anything because you cant out the ones who feed the tree

gh15 approved

boom! gh15 has seen laynes name on the "ordered" list.

"is layne norton natural or juiced" discussion --- OVER!  :o

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2011, 11:06:10 AM »
You guys are getting obsessed with bodyweight numbers.

Layne Norton @ 215 is NOT Serge Nubret @ 215

Weight is just a number, lots of other factors come into play, muscle shape, structure etc

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2011, 01:45:05 PM »
You guys are getting obsessed with bodyweight numbers.

Layne Norton @ 215 is NOT Serge Nubret @ 215

Weight is just a number, lots of other factors come into play, muscle shape, structure etc

the cocroach is nto 215 ,, he is 230lb ,, his bodyfta and body composition are of steroids user,, hormonized user and long time hormonized user,, since you too have no idea about hormones ...then really it shoudl be above and beyond you right?  serge nubret had very godo genetic respond and he went on stage in thodse weights,, nortom need to be 190-200lb to go on stage and he look like balonie because his physiqe is suited more for computer programing than for bodybuild,, he is filt liar,, now you i really never took good look into you ,, but when it come to lay nortom he is long time and big time in the world of hormones,, he shoudl be strip from any achievment he made ANY,, will he? was skip stripped? was bary bonds striped,, was any one striped? no ,,the one who strip someone is only god,, wether in health ,, wether in due day infront of him ,, werther ein many ways either marrige,, either via your childen that end up being worse than you,, via bad luck and karma,, god see it all and god will strip this fella from his most importent thing fo them all since he didnt care fot it in life

his DIGNITY

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2011, 03:48:59 PM »
So you agree that his weight means very little as his structure is poor?

So why are we all obsessing over weight?

I am nearly 260lbs - Means NOTHING all it is a weight. Lots of people 40lbs lighter than me look 10x better.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2011, 03:50:31 PM »
Congrats to Layne on his lifting!

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2011, 05:50:40 PM »
Lol @ doctor of protein synthesis.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2011, 07:16:08 PM »
for a guy on hormones at 220, and around 5'11  ,370 is a joke...not that i advocate super  heavy training at all , i hardly max out myself since i couild careless how much im lifting but how i look ...but hes gotta stop playing the super natty powerlifter game already..it's played out.

You think he's got the physique of someone on tren & test?

get real

It's also a tested meet.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2011, 09:43:19 PM »
he IS strong for his weight. no doubt it
bench could be better but he has long arms. plus lifting in a meet is def. different than in the gym. guys that say i bench 450 in the gym usually can't get it in a meet with the pause.
irongearco.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2011, 10:05:41 PM »
So you agree that his weight means very little as his structure is poor?

So why are we all obsessing over weight?

I am nearly 260lbs - Means NOTHING all it is a weight. Lots of people 40lbs lighter than me look 10x better.

you are also 6'3 or so ,,,big idiff between 6'3 or 6'4 and 5'11...or 6 feet,,rememebr friend 7lb per inch up or down

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2011, 10:08:07 PM »
You think he's got the physique of someone on tren & test?

get real

It's also a tested meet.

not tren ,, trenbolona only for competition ,, what he use is orals and test base,, halo and test base or anadrola ,, either will result in this dumb looking physiqe he has ,, he is a liar and a bad one but he can sell alot of balonie to a cult where many of whom are 14 year old that resaly want to believe that natural is out there,, thankfuly they have the bible now day but 8 years ago they would be right now doing some stupid hernia surgery from this balonie ,, he shoudl be burnt in hell ,, he is a scambag

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2011, 10:11:05 PM »
not tren ,, trenbolona only for competition ,, what he use is orals and test base,, halo and test base or anadrola ,, either will result in this dumb looking physiqe he has ,, he is a liar and a bad one but he can sell alot of balonie to a cult where many of whom are 14 year old that resaly want to believe that natural is out there,, thankfuly they have the bible now day but 8 years ago they would be right now doing some stupid hernia surgery from this balonie ,, he shoudl be burnt in hell ,, he is a scambag

gh15 approved

Hey GH15, are you married?  Girlfriend?  or do you stick to booty calls?  Do you have kids? :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2011, 10:16:39 PM »
Hey GH15, are you married?  Girlfriend?  or do you stick to booty calls?  Do you have kids? :D

sure am ,, let me tell you abotu my wife

my wife is used to be beautiful,, she was the type of everyone used to coment on and want to look like,,but times you know has came adn gone,, and she got older and needed more to keep up ...and needed maintanenence on regular basis,, and now day she is there...sit there and i still love her but im sad for her and for me and for our kids,,she has a nice name ,, love her name but she been through shit storms and oh well i still try to bring the best in her,,

her name is 
BODY BUILDING

first name body last name building

gh15 approved
fallen angel

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2011, 10:17:45 PM »

my wife is used to be beautiful,, she was the type of everyone used to coment on and want to look like,,but times you know has came adn gone,, and she got older and needed more to keep up ...and needed maintanenence on regular basis,, and now day she is there...sit there and i still love her but im sad for her and for me and for our kids,,she has a nice name ,, love her name but she been through shit storms and oh well i still try to bring the best in her,,

her name is 
BODY BUILDING

gh15 approved
the fucking boss right here  ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2011, 10:59:31 PM »

her name is 
BODY BUILDING

gh15 approved

I... love you, gh15.