Author Topic: Say no to bouncers..  (Read 4251 times)

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
Re: Say no to bouncers..
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2011, 10:44:51 AM »
Its a dangerous job that pay shit....so yea, I did a few gigs.  Any time you mix hot women, alcohol, and dudes in too-tight shirts with a complex, you're gonna get trouble.  At least the cops back your play if they have to be called.

MikMaq

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2011, 11:40:48 AM »
if you are too friendly to people they think they can be assholes in their and that you won't do shit about it.

It happened to me quite a few times that a dude come to the door to offer me a drink, than afterward he starts a fight and I throw him out, then he is mad a me because he tought we were friends
Lol, I always try to be friendly just out of pitty, but I guess thanks makes perfect sense. Besides I have a bad habbit of mixing up where I'm allowed to smoke with where I'm allowed to drink.  >:(

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2011, 11:52:41 AM »
it's either that or working at the local mac donald or as a garbage collector with their "qualifications". What job would you pick if you were in their shoes.

I would defo be a bouncer and give people as much shit as I could. I would especially try to pick on wealthy looking people and handsome guys. I would perfect my ILS, try to look like an up and coming  Mafioso, and allow drunk hags in if they did me a favor..  
O