Author Topic: Is Melvin Anthony retired?  (Read 12451 times)

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
Re: Is Melvin retired?
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2011, 08:08:49 AM »
I thought he looked pretty good at the Olympia.  

OUCH! hahahahahahaha

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2011, 11:08:45 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2011, 11:12:06 AM »
He's too busy with his nail polishing and G4P business to compete

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2011, 11:15:07 AM »
Yes, Melvin is retarded.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2011, 12:37:35 PM »
lol...Parker and Jamaica and their thonged warriors with shape....Melvin couln't any of those guys you mentioned...Shape isn't end all be all...Melvin was a little fella with pretty physique and a fat ass.
His BDB was insane due to his taper...
I broke it down like this: he needs a bigger chest, delts, more conditioning in lower back, glutes and hams (the same problem areas for Flex), his quads looked good, but many times lacked quad sweep, and he needed to work calves.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2011, 12:46:39 PM »

Fucking lol....awesome! I had no idea Melvin was a manicurist. Fucking hilarious!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2011, 12:58:54 PM »
I had no idea Melvin was straight

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2011, 01:02:43 PM »
You mean the divorcing of his Peruvian wife and getting with that restauranteer?
Melvin had the goods to be a world beater, taking out Dex, Vic, Wolf, and even Phil, Kai and Jay. But he didn't want to do what was necessary to come in condition. He had a better shape than all those mentioned, as he was a Flex Wheeler clone...

Sad, he'll be just another footnote, like Brian Buchanan, who had the same physique.
yeah Yvette, she was cool I still see her around here now and then. what u say is funny cause if u seen how he trained you be like wtf!?!? it was kinda half assed but yet he would look great then I see his bro busting his ass lifting the whole gym and he got size but no where near the quality mel has. top it off u won't believe how many times I've seen donuts and pastries in his mouth. just goes to show the wonders of gear.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2011, 01:11:27 PM »
yeah Yvette, she was cool I still see her around here now and then. what u say is funny cause if u seen how he trained you be like wtf!?!? it was kinda half assed but yet he would look great then I see his bro busting his ass lifting the whole gym and he got size but no where near the quality mel has. top it off u won't believe how many times I've seen donuts and pastries in his mouth. just goes to show the wonders of gear.
I had Melvin's first video, which chronicled his quest for a Pro Carx at the 99 USA's, he looked good, and worked hard...he looked his best.

I had criticized him on here, and he came on here and responded. I asked how his kidney's were he said fine, he said that he had everything on lock...At 5'8 he is the same height as Jay, yet het cannot get as big as Jay without sacrificing cuts and his shape...

What you just said about his training and the sweets, others have stated---sadly, his time has probably passed, and he relied on his genetics, while he has better shape than Phil, he will never beat him.
I was a Melvin fan, and thought he could replace Flex---take off where Flex left off, but didn't have that fire from the getgo.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2011, 05:46:55 PM »
Fucking lol....awesome! I had no idea Melvin was a manicurist. Fucking hilarious!

He also supposedly fuked Jenny Jones(the talk show host from years ago) Rumor was that Jenny always liked to have muscle men/women around. Rumor was she actually had a "do not disturb" sign for her back stage dressing room. Melvin was on the show more than once ;)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2011, 05:48:59 PM »
I had Melvin's first video, which chronicled his quest for a Pro Carx at the 99 USA's, he looked good, and worked hard...he looked his best.

I had criticized him on here, and he came on here and responded. I asked how his kidney's were he said fine, he said that he had everything on lock...At 5'8 he is the same height as Jay, yet het cannot get as big as Jay without sacrificing cuts and his shape...

What you just said about his training and the sweets, others have stated---sadly, his time has probably passed, and he relied on his genetics, while he has better shape than Phil, he will never beat him.
I was a Melvin fan, and thought he could replace Flex---take off where Flex left off, but didn't have that fire from the getgo.

nail polish or not, dude had shawn ray, john brown and vince taylor in his corner from day one.  another lazy bber bites the dust. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2011, 05:51:38 PM »
nail polish or not, dude had shawn ray, john brown and vince taylor in his corner from day one.  another lazy bber bites the dust. 
Exactly, dude had some good dudes in his corner...maybe his ass needed to train with Shawn. Spent more time pop locking than training.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Is Melvin Anthony retired?
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2011, 05:55:57 PM »
that blind date totally makes fun of bodybuilders hahahaha I miss that show.
L

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2011, 05:59:50 PM »
that blind date totally makes fun of bodybuilders hahahaha I miss that show.
You think she would have gotten with him?
She is not his "type"...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2011, 06:02:09 PM »
You think she would have gotten with him?
She is not his "type"...
She liked him being jacked but once he (or any man) told her that he does nails then it was basically over.... unless you own a saloon or two, no woman is going to be on national TV and give a manicurist a shot hahhaha
L

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2011, 06:05:37 PM »
She liked him being jacked but once he (or any man) told her that he does nails then it was basically over.... unless you own a saloon or two, no woman is going to be on national TV and give a manicurist a shot hahhaha
Apparently that was his in...because women LOVE getting their feet done...

But, you are rigt.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2011, 06:10:05 PM »

she's a no-name personal trainer and blows him off because he does nails but is a top 20 or so guy in his profession, bbing.  in the end he is with asian restaurant owner. 

black women  ::)

WhiteGirlOG90  :o

Black women are so dumb they have some of the hottest men on the planet it is a good thing I exist so guy bitches could get a wake up call we will take your men and lets see what you undesirables will have then lol.

Grenache

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2011, 06:13:27 PM »
Today:

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2011, 06:29:13 PM »
Today:

So is he back with the Peruvian chick, or did he marry the restaurant owner? If the former, good for him, if the latter, he is probably living off of her...

*He has the Wong Hong Big Head Disease, or should I say, Wong Hong has the Melvin Anthony Big Baby Head Disease.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2011, 06:32:16 PM »
So is he back with the Peruvian chick, or did he marry the restaurant owner? If the former, good for him, if the latter, he is probably living off of her...

*He has the Wong Hong Big Head Disease, or should I say, Wong Hong has the Melvin Anthony Big Baby Head Disease.
still has some swole arms under there,,,

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2011, 07:18:45 PM »
still has some swole arms under there,,,

Looks almost untrained to me :-\

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2011, 07:20:51 PM »
she's a no-name personal trainer and blows him off because he does nails but is a top 20 or so guy in his profession, bbing.  in the end he is with asian restaurant owner. 

black women  ::)

WhiteGirlOG90  :o

Black women are so dumb they have some of the hottest men on the planet it is a good thing I exist so guy bitches could get a wake up call we will take your men and lets see what you undesirables will have then lol.

I remember this clip years ago. I'm almost positive that in the real clip, the personal trainer creeped up to his door when she thought the camera's were gone. It showed a door open and she went in. Pretty sure Melvin sells his ass though :-\

hmontaq

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2011, 08:28:15 PM »
Air Force shirt...

Aim High Willis! Aim High!

Good Luck Mel!
Getbig =Reality Show

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig