Author Topic: old timer diets  (Read 13341 times)

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
Re: old timer diets
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2011, 02:43:35 PM »
Gironda used to have a steak and pineapple diet that worked very well.
I did it for two weeks in grad school while training pretty damned hard and I got very good results.  Eating that much steak made me poorer though.

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2011, 02:45:34 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2011, 05:13:19 PM »
guys like nubret, zane, paddila, mentzer,  corney, etc didnt eat more than 3 meals a day, yet got into pretty respectable condition, not 4%, but low bf, with a high level of muscularity

also some of the foods consumed pre contest were not "acceptable" in todays diets; breads, dairy. etc

this brings up the old dilemma between frequent small meals, fasting & feeding, keto, and "normal" 3 meal a day diets

discuss
Danny's conditioning is better than most of the pros today.

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2011, 05:37:09 PM »
agreed .. 2-3 meals is fine

If im not mistaken this is th same approach middle eastern body builders are using.Buselmo mentioned something like that i think

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2011, 05:48:01 PM »

Thanks for posting this. I enjoyed watching it. It sure musta been awesome to be a bodybuilder in the 70s.
I enjoy Ricks shows.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2011, 05:53:05 PM »
agreed .. 2-3 meals is fine

::)

rambod has phil and jay eating 7-8 meals a day.  i've only had 1 meal today, and am holding steady at 208 lbs. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2011, 05:56:12 PM »

rambod has phil and jay eating 7-8 meals a day.  i've only had 1 meal today, and am holding steady at 208 lbs. 

You gotta have a shit ton of drugs flowing through you...GH, insulin, tren, test, eq, deca

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2011, 10:11:07 PM »

You gotta have a shit ton of drugs flowing through you...GH, insulin, tren, test, eq, deca

very very good!,, very very good

yes when you are on 15-30 iu gh daily basis ,, you will eat 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 timees a day lol and yuo will eat not clean lol ,, you will just sit and eat lol doesnt mean mcdonals,, but it means more linient on the food you wil eat whatever your body grow on best,, everyone is diff and find what it is for them

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2011, 10:33:23 PM »
I'd be curious to see if someone could become a freak on tren alone, I mean specifically as the only AAS used in the toolbox. 1-2 grams of tren year round for a year or two. I mean there has GOT to be some redneck in the middle of nowhere with no hookup for shit, who only has access to finaplix, who  just makes those fina kits all day in his mother's basement and walks around 230 hard. I've seen too many freaks out here who I dont think even own a computer lol but they all know how to make tren!
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2011, 10:41:22 PM »
I'd be curious to see if someone could become a freak on tren alone, I mean specifically as the only AAS used in the toolbox. 1-2 grams of tren year round for a year or two. I mean there has GOT to be some redneck in the middle of nowhere with no hookup for shit, who only has access to finaplix, who  just makes those fina kits all day in his mother's basement and walks around 230 hard. I've seen too many freaks out here who I dont think even own a computer lol but they all know how to make tren!

not big freak ,, qwuality freak,, you have to have testosterona in and out for thickness,, the thickness is very important and the testosterona need to be cycled right to create the thickness while trenbolona scuplt this created thickness,, equipona is good too to get into high drive to build this polished quality look with trenbolona and then you can take testosterona down really low for sometime and reintroduce it later

and ofcourse...gh ,, no matter how nasty you will look on trenbolona .... it wil still look not impressive in a shirt as in you will be able to show quality and fellas iwll know you are bodybuild and look quality and look very muscular and conditioned...but! in a shirt and out of a shirt...you will lack the volume that make people go WOW what the fuck ,, it is the conditioned size,, the conditioned volumized size that impress the bodybuild lovers ,, if you want to impres local whores...then trenbolona with minimal testosterona will do it ,,will get you lots and lots of pussy ,,but for bodybuild crowd ...to impress the dantas and sons as i call them ...you will have to have the trenbolona go along with gh and with testosterona and know what you do ,, since as you heard before danta and sons dont even look at 180lb fellas....lol ofcourse danta and sons dont know balonie about what they talk about since 180lb in great condition wipe floor with danta...but for imprsse this biker heavy set type of fatzos you will need gh inaddition to trenbolona and testosterona and variety of other products

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2011, 12:50:22 AM »
phil told me he used deca and dbol....same with porter.....boyer told me he used GH while preparing for the 1994 Masters show. He also told me that several times a week.... he ate cake because his body was burning calories at such a crazy rate.
not doubting they were on dbol and deca, but pretty sure they left a few things out, and understated dosages, thats what they do, even the honest ones

retired or not, you dont hear the mclaren engineer saying exactly what is in the new motor, cause the other guys are listening, plus the "I'm special, and gifted, all hard work, drugs are finishing touch" side of things

dont forget, in the early 80s boyer was "natural", along with tinnerino. they did look a bit smaller, but I think their definition of natural was different from the perception of other people. it was probably ; less deca, then run dbol only final weeks, and last week go completely clean...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2011, 01:02:10 AM »
not doubting they were on dbol and deca, but pretty sure they left a few things out, and understated dosages, thats what they do, even the honest ones

retired or not, you dont hear the mclaren engineer saying exactly what is in the new motor, cause the other guys are listening, plus the "I'm special, and gifted, all hard work, drugs are finishing touch" side of things

dont forget, in the early 80s boyer was "natural", along with tinnerino. they did look a bit smaller, but I think their definition of natural was different from the perception of other people. it was probably ; less deca, then run dbol only final weeks, and last week go completely clean...

cant go completely clean in high competetive level in last week lol ,, doesnt work this way ,, low level you can at times but also not typical ,, why would you use all the hormone just to go clean last week lol bodybuild is such a fucked up set of mind sometime i think im in a circus well i am in a circus,, until the last day you use ,, the fuckin diuretics are used till the morning of show lol ,,

with out the hormone there is NO bodybuilding,, yes you can be 200lb 12% lol yes you can be 230lb 15% and think you are 10% but you are not ,,,no hormone = no bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2011, 01:07:41 AM »
cant go completely clean in high competetive level in last week lol ,, doesnt work this way ,, low level you can at times but also not typical ,, why would you use all the hormone just to go clean last week lol bodybuild is such a fucked up set of mind sometime i think im in a circus well i am in a circus,, until the last day you use ,, the fuckin diuretics are used till the morning of show lol ,,

with out the hormone there is NO bodybuilding,, yes you can be 200lb 12% lol yes you can be 230lb 15% and think you are 10% but you are not ,,,no hormone = no bodybuild

gh15 approved
yes,
I was exaggerating and being sarcastic to highlight ridiculous concept of a pro bber competing drug free

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2011, 02:12:57 AM »

maybe rimjob could improve your eating habits

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2011, 03:44:06 AM »
Vince Gironda = steak, eggs, low carbs, liver tablets and wheat germ oil.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2011, 06:45:47 AM »
francis benfatto was one of my favourite bbers

one thing that him and other serge nubret pupils, like pastel have in common also, is the masters favourite supplement (originally made in france) which he cannot mention due to commitments to muscle science and now his own sup line...

I spent time with Francis Benefatto when he stayed here in Durban and asked him about his diet (he was prepping for a guest posing). he ate between 2 and 3 meals a day when dieting. Sometimes his first meal was at midday or later. He also ate most of his carbs in the evening. Said he woke up in the middle of the night to carb up sometimes as he trained 1st thing on an empty stomach, he drank 3 litres of water while he weight trained

IMO When dieting two most important things are:

1) Being Calorie deficient (Calories in calories out)
2) Getting you macros right (i.e. 250g protein,300g carbs ,50g fat)

Use whatever foods you like to make up your chosen macro ratio (Within reason, best to use foods with the highest macro nutrient density).
The number of meals your food is broken down into whether it be 3,4,5,6,7 0r 8 makes little difference in the big picture. (4-5 fits in well with most peoples schedules)

Obsessing about meal timing is over rated (eating religiously every 2 or 3 hours by the clock  

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2011, 09:37:45 AM »

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2011, 10:24:16 AM »
WHEN YOU WORK WITH PROS FROM THAT ERA YOU MAY SPEAK, UNTIL THEN DONT FUCKING SPEAK.

Man you got a temper on you, lol. Meso Z is a very cool bro. Talk to me like that I'd be in a midget rage hahaha  :-*

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2011, 03:19:31 PM »

I live near 'the middle of nowhere' and know guys who cycle nothing but tren. 2 twin brothers come to mind and they have been cycling tren for years and have quality physiques. As gh mentioned though, they're missing the thickness needed from test.