Author Topic: I knew it - Seal Beach - D.A. expects an insanity defense  (Read 11214 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I knew it - Seal Beach - D.A. expects an insanity defense
« on: October 14, 2011, 08:30:07 PM »
and it didn't even take a day >:(

Fuck him and fuck the attorney's who defend shit like him. I drove past this bastards house yesterday only because it's on the way home from mine. he did it, it was per-meditaded, my friend is dead and her daughter is without her mom along with others and a community is devastated. He admitted it, he had other fire arms on him and in his truck, he was waring body armor. Someone should fucking snip this #### to or from the police station, to or from prison, to or from court or whatever and now an insanity plea so this bastard could live?? FUCK HIM!

My friends killer is living the good life serving 25 to life. Why is he living the good life?.......because he's still FUCKING alive. Aaaaahhhhhhhh >:( :'(

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/10/seal-beach-shooting-da-expects-an-insanity-defense.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+lanowblog+%28L.A.+Now%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: I FUCKING KNEW IT!!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 08:32:01 PM »
and it didn't even take a day >:(

Fuck him and fuck the attorney's who defend shit like him. I drove past this bastards house yesterday only because it's on the way home from mine. he did it, it was per-meditaded, my friend is dead and her daughter is without her mom along with others and a community is devastated. He admitted it, he had other fire arms on him and in his truck, he was waring body armor. Someone should fucking snip this #### to or from the police station, to or from prison, to or from court or whatever and now an insanity plea so this bastard could live?? FUCK HIM!

My friends killer is living the good life serving 25 to life. Why is he living the good life?.......because he's still FUCKING alive. Aaaaahhhhhhhh >:( :'(

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/10/seal-beach-shooting-da-expects-an-insanity-defense.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+lanowblog+%28L.A.+Now%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
Personally i wouldn't say he is living the good life. I would find life in prison to be far worse a punishment than death.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 08:32:31 PM »
Your friend's killer is serving 25 to life? And you refer to this as the "good life?"

Where is he doing his time?

Don't worry my friend, justice will always be served. I thought you knew this.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 08:35:44 PM »
Of course this asshole is insane.  Only an insane fucktard would so such a thing.  Insanity is no defense, no reason, no excuse for what this cretin did. 

Worse still are those that would allow it to be so. 

Again, you and those who lost loved ones have my heartfelt condolences, Coach.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 08:36:32 PM »
Personally i wouldn't say he is living the good life. I would find life in prison to be far worse a punishment than death.

Why is it that every person sentenced to death fights to have their sentence reduce to life in prison?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2011, 08:38:07 PM »
Of course this asshole is insane.  Only an insane fucktard would so such a thing.  Insanity is no defense, no reason, no excuse for what this cretin did. 

Worse still are those that would allow it to be so. 

Again, you and those who lost loved ones have my heartfelt condolences, Coach.

Being insane is all the more reason they should be locked up forever or put to death.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2011, 08:38:12 PM »
Why is it that every person sentenced to death fights to have their sentence reduce to life in prison?

No clue... That was my personal preference. If i had to choose between life with a bunch of thugs and death i would choose death. You might be thinking of all the innocent people put on death row who are fighting to get it repealed. If i was innocent then i would probably fight it too. If i was guilty however then id rather be put to death.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2011, 08:40:42 PM »
Execute him immediately after he is found guilty .

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2011, 08:44:44 PM »
you guys know that life imprisonment is on average cheaper, by millions (3 million per prisoner I think) than capital punishment

I thought this was common knowledge  ???

Isn't Coach really big on less Gov spending?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2011, 08:46:15 PM »
No clue... That was my personal preference. If i had to choose between life with a bunch of thugs and death i would choose death. You might be thinking of all the innocent people put on death row who are fighting to get it repealed. If i was innocent then i would probably fight it too. If i was guilty however then id rather be put to death.

Nope, not a lot of innocent people on death row. There's not a single person on death that would rather be put to death. If there was, they'd be dead. The only reason they're not is the appeal process. They can waive that if the really wanted to die.

The reason you would not want to live is because you are not a murderer. You're a fairly decent human being that doesn't have it in him to kill an innocent person. You're not an animal and a certain quality of life is necessary to make life worth living.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2011, 08:47:08 PM »
you guys know that life imprisonment is on average cheaper, by millions (3 million per prisoner I think) than capital punishment

Link?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2011, 08:49:22 PM »

There's more than enough money in my neighborhood to cover the cost of his IMMEDIATE execution. We don't need californias inept government. besides, in california you're on death row for at least 20 years. tell me how it can be cheaper than $10 bullet or a $100 electric bill.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2011, 08:50:20 PM »
There's more than enough money in my neighborhood to cover the cost of his IMMEDIATE execution. We don't need californias inept government. besides, in california you're on death row for at least 20 years. tell me how it can be cheaper than $10 bullet or a $100 electric bill.
million dollar paper work  :-\

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2011, 08:52:05 PM »

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2011, 08:54:58 PM »
in Calif, many killers prefer to be on death row b/c the living arrangements are better. They know the state wont kill them for decades if ever.

BTW, this dude wont get executed. ever. probably wont even receive a death sentance. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2011, 08:57:20 PM »
Your friend's killer is serving 25 to life? And you refer to this as the "good life?"

Where is he doing his time?

Don't worry my friend, justice will always be served. I thought you knew this.

don't forget the "good news"

deeds don't matter

belief in jesus will redeem his soul

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2011, 09:02:08 PM »
it's a shame he complied with SBPD when pulled over...   they could've ended "it" then

what a freaking awful tragedy  :'(

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2011, 09:11:01 PM »
Link?

This is from a book I have that came out last January. Also below are some links to some of this too.

Since 1976, based on the cost and the total number of executions, the total for each execution in California is $250 million

Florida spends $51 million just keeping the inmates on death row. Or $24 million per execution since 1976.

Maryland has spent $186 million for five executions between 1978 and 1999.

In Texas, the cost per case is $2.3 million, but that is still three times the cost of keeping a criminal in maximum security for 40 years.

In 2003, the state of Kansas issued a report (http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/node/1012) saying that capital cases are 70% more expensive than comparable noncapital cases, including incarceration. Other studies in North Carolina, Texas, Florida, etc show that the total costs of the death penalty exceeded the costs of life without parole sentences by 38 percent.

For more info: http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/costs-death-penalty

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2011, 09:14:46 PM »
This is from a book I have that came out last January. Also below are some links to some of this too.

Since 1976, based on the cost and the total number of executions, the total for each execution in California is $250 million

Florida spends $51 million just keeping the inmates on death row. Or $24 million per execution since 1976.

Maryland has spent $186 million for five executions between 1978 and 1999.

In Texas, the cost per case is $2.3 million, but that is still three times the cost of keeping a criminal in maximum security for 40 years.

In 2003, the state of Kansas issued a report (http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/node/1012) saying that capital cases are 70% more expensive than comparable noncapital cases, including incarceration. Other studies in North Carolina, Texas, Florida, etc show that the total costs of the death penalty exceeded the costs of life without parole sentences by 38 percent.

For more info: http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/costs-death-penalty
That's just fucking retarded. Theres a simpler more effective way of getting this done.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2011, 09:16:39 PM »
I'm not really in favor of the death penalty but I do think that if you have it, it should be working and the punishment should be delivered swiftly.

These guys filing appeal after appeal for thirty years, and states that rarely seem inclined to enforce it, make a mockery of it.

O

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2011, 09:19:26 PM »
That's just fucking retarded. Theres a simpler more effective way of getting this done.

That begs the question: Do you want to live in a society that can easily and quickly legitimately have you killed. Does that defeat the purpose of society, etc. What is the role of punishment? Deterrence, revenge, retribution, closure, etc. Of what value, if any, should be prescribed to human rights, dignity, etc.

It's a complicated issue.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2011, 09:23:16 PM »
executions shoud lonly be kept to the highest of highest of criminals,, the mega mass murderers ,, war criminals ,, the natzis the usamas etc,,

there shoudl be no death penalty in americana ,, it is primitive and it is really only fit the big war criminals who murdererd 1000s and 100s of thousands of souls

if casey antony is getting her nails done and suckin fat black cock right now....then scot peterson shoudl not sit and wait for death ....and this fella also should get life in prison ,,

life in prison with out the poisibility of parol ,, this is the right punishment and should be the top punishments for cases of the such ,,

but americana is fucked up as we all know ,, double faced hypocrats ,, its is very comlicated with americanos and their political corectness

death panelty should be completely canceled unless it is a war criminal of the worst kind,, aka hitler,, aka usama bin laden ,, etc

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2011, 09:38:02 PM »
Execute him immediately after he is found guilty .

That simply is not how the system works.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2011, 09:41:18 PM »
I never agree with che but this time he's right on.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2011, 09:43:39 PM »
That begs the question: Do you want to live in a society that can easily and quickly legitimately have you killed. Does that defeat the purpose of society, etc. What is the role of punishment? Deterrence, revenge, retribution, closure, etc. Of what value, if any, should be prescribed to human rights, dignity, etc.

It's a complicated issue.
Yes, in this type of circumstance, No doesn't defeat the purpose of society, many roles for punishment, deterrrence, retribution, human rights ends when a person batantly and maliciously loads his weapons, puts them in his vehicles, drives to a place of business and opens fire on innocent people.

The problems with todays society in America is that our government and bleeding heart crybaby fuckheads have give the criminals more rights than the victims and their families. Once a person is convicted of a crime like this, death should be swift, not 20+ years of paperwork and bullshit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!