Author Topic: i was wrong  (Read 8568 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: i was wrong
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2011, 02:51:27 AM »
Just because something is popular with the populace doesn't make it "good".  Witness the witless throngs that follow tripe the likes of "American Idol" or "Dancing With The Stars".  I suppose I should overlook your youthfull ignorance, but no.  madonna and others of her ilk are popular because so many people desire to have someone with little (if any) talent succeed.   This is most likely due to their desire to think, "If they can do it, so can I..."

Whitney Houston?  Release the crackhoe, eh?  I hold that thing personally responsible for the hideous musical technique called "runs".  Much like "scat" singing, this vocal (for lack of a better term) "style" is aptly named.  If you want to hear singing, I suggest you look to vocalists.  They are out there and Adele is but one of the newer ones.  Popular music is quite often nothing more than a popularity contest.  The Monkees had more talent than does madonna and they were often called the "Pre-Fab Four".

The Archies (Ron Dante) were better than madonna. 

you are too young for me to debate music with you ,, madona is not a question of if you like ,, madoan is masterpoices even if you hate her ,, you cant just ignore them lol so many ,, just a song like border line when you driv ein the car in the middle of no where and it come in the radio ,, it give you this mental orgazm that only masterpice can ,, it is hard to explain and easy to feel,, madona is beyond debate ,, whitney too beyond debate ,, you talking here about talented and record beyond belif,,

madona is just the most sucesful artist in history ,, female,, not because of masses but because she wrote very good songs,, VERY GOOD MELODIES,,

do you know how many girls i fucked to the song border line? how many first kisses ...how many make out sessions,, do you know how many other songs of her were rinngin over and over in my head for years when i was down ,, it is GENIOUS LEVEL,, i didnt choose to have my brain playing it in my head...my brain chose it ,, why? because it was MELODIC MASTERPIECES THAT STOOD THE TEST OF TIME!

same for cindy louper by the way,, also genious

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2011, 02:53:14 AM »

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2011, 03:13:02 AM »
you are too young for me to debate music with you ,, madona is not a question of if you like ,, madoan is masterpoices even if you hate her ,, you cant just ignore them lol so many ,, just a song like border line when you driv ein the car in the middle of no where and it come in the radio ,, it give you this mental orgazm that only masterpice can ,, it is hard to explain and easy to feel,, madona is beyond debate ,, whitney too beyond debate ,, you talking here about talented and record beyond belif,,

madona is just the most sucesful artist in history ,, female,, not because of masses but because she wrote very good songs,, VERY GOOD MELODIES,,

do you know how many girls i fucked to the song border line? how many first kisses ...how many make out sessions,, do you know how many other songs of her were rinngin over and over in my head for years when i was down ,, it is GENIOUS LEVEL,, i didnt choose to have my brain playing it in my head...my brain chose it ,, why? because it was MELODIC MASTERPIECES THAT STOOD THE TEST OF TIME!

same for cindy louper by the way,, also genious

gh15 approved

"Too young"?  Nope.  I am too intelligent.  Even given your faux misspellings and poor sentence structure you are no idiot but you most assuredly are no match for me.  Admittedly you are something of a savant in the arena of AAS and who knows, you could be well versed in other areas but music isn't one of them.  In that and several other subjects, we shall have to continue to disagree young one. 

I am much older than you and given your self proclaimed propensity for drug use, it is quite likely that I am older now than you will ever reach.  As for your misuse of the word "genius", I believe you meant to spell "genital".  That seems to be where your musical taste is focused, kid.

Go ahead, go there.   ;)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2011, 03:16:03 AM »
"Too young"?  Nope.  I am too intelligent.  Even given your faux misspellings and poor sentence structure you are no idiot but you most assuredly are no match for me.  Admittedly you are something of a savant in the arena of AAS and who knows, you could be well versed in other areas but music isn't one of them.  In that and several other subjects, we shall have to continue to disagree young one. 

I am much older than you and given your self proclaimed propensity for drug use, it is quite likely that I am older now than you will ever reach.  As for your misuse of the word "genius", I believe you meant to spell "genital".  That seems to be where your musical taste is focused, kid.

Go ahead, go there.   ;)

So who would you say is the best female musician of the last 30 years. One that stood the test of time, whether you like her or not?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2011, 03:18:16 AM »
So who would you say is the best female musician of the last 30 years. One that stood the test of time, whether you like her or not?
opera singer birgit Nilsson 

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2011, 03:29:10 AM »

Diana Krall is up there, maybe not the best, but up there.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2011, 03:30:09 AM »
Diana Krall is up there, maybe not the best, but up there.

Who is more famous, Krall or Madonna? Who's better? Preference or not?

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2011, 03:41:18 AM »
Who is more famous, Krall or Madonna? Who's better? Preference or not?

Fame has zero to do with quality.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2011, 06:40:05 AM »
remember i said generation nothingness has nothing in music? ,, i was wrong,, your generation has a genious,, finaly you brought up someone who will knows what music is and may end up in an icon level for the right reason ,,

adele is gh15 approved BIG TIME! pretty face too eventhough chub chubb,, but who cares about looks when you got such talent to write and sing music

she will get VERY FAR in history of music that sadly is going down the drain ,, but there you have it ....your generation ! produced a godo thing!

congrats

gh15 approved

Annoying whiny voice ,  Shakira  destroys this whale .

PS:  PMme when she drops  30lbs

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2011, 06:43:35 AM »
Meh her voice is to manely sounding or something. Everytime one her songs comes on the radio I turn it.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2011, 06:46:23 AM »
Adele has a nice, distinctive voice, one that I have enjoyed since her album "19".  She can sing "live" as well, but to compare her to that talentless slut madonna is an injustice to Adele.  Kindly retract this moronic comparison you have made or I will ridicule you before the world that is Getbig.com.

And you will deserve the full brunt of my taunting.  Madonna is a piece of shit on two legs that requires what is known as a "guide track" in the studio and even that doesn't aid her.  WTF, were you high when you likened Adele to the pseudo singer madonna?  Do you possess tin ears?  Are you somehow now a card carrying member of generation shit-for-brains?

No joke.  Take it back or you will think fucking a monkey is a walk in the park. 

Lol fucking delusional twit nerd "standing up" to the biggest kid in school. What a disgrace you are.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2011, 06:47:11 AM »
Everytime one her songs comes on the radio I turn it.

Same here.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2011, 06:59:18 AM »
This unknown girl is way better without any fancy equipment either as far as voice quality goes.  

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2011, 06:59:51 AM »

I got to admit I like some of her songs. I would love to fuck her to.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2011, 07:06:06 AM »
No Mic or enhancements.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2011, 07:07:41 AM »
No Mic or enhancements.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

She's boring ,next.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2011, 07:15:56 AM »
End of the thread.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2011, 07:16:31 AM »
Agreed. And you never get sidetracked on thoughts of fucking her because she frankly isn't attractive so I can focus on her voice that much better.

damn i was thinking it was amy whorehouse singing these songs. she sounds like amy , and amy has some good whore songs
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2011, 07:19:07 AM »
Fast Forward this to 6:50 seconds for Violet.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2011, 07:27:43 AM »

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2011, 07:31:26 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2011, 07:35:12 AM »
Much better ,beautiful.

:o

Now for the master.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2011, 07:35:12 AM »
Adele is the best female vocalist right now

I would die and reborn in the 50's to see clapton and jimi in his prime , john mayer do well actually

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2011, 07:36:54 AM »

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2011, 07:37:06 AM »

Joni Mitchell and Carole King come immediately to mind, but they are from earlier than thirty years, but then that is often the way of class and talent.  They required zero effort to think of.  They are that good.

Someone mentioned Amy Winehouse. Ugh. When she passed I tried to listen to something by her as I was totally unfamiliar with her and the first thing that came up on YouTube was a video of hers entitled "My Fuck Me Pumps" or some such dross.  She left the world a catalog of crap.  That says it all...