Author Topic: i was wrong  (Read 8562 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
i was wrong
« on: October 15, 2011, 01:05:29 AM »
remember i said generation nothingness has nothing in music? ,, i was wrong,, your generation has a genious,, finaly you brought up someone who will knows what music is and may end up in an icon level for the right reason ,,

adele is gh15 approved BIG TIME! pretty face too eventhough chub chubb,, but who cares about looks when you got such talent to write and sing music

she will get VERY FAR in history of music that sadly is going down the drain ,, but there you have it ....your generation ! produced a godo thing!

congrats

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BOW

• Getbig III
Re: i was wrong
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 01:19:50 AM »
Agreed. And you never get sidetracked on thoughts of fucking her because she frankly isn't attractive so I can focus on her voice that much better.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 01:24:00 AM »
probably the best performer ,, best singer ,, best artist i have heard in the this century ,,this a serious serious continuation to madona ,, finaly!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 01:36:46 AM »
I'd probably say winehouse was good too but too screwed in the head for me to respect her. In fact western Europe, when they actually put out decent talent beats anything over here.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 01:42:46 AM »
yeah - she gets the thumbs up - and this is coming from a metalhead

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 01:45:50 AM »
probably the best performer ,, best singer ,, best artist i have heard in the this century ,,this a serious serious continuation to madona ,, finaly!

gh15 approved

Adele has a nice, distinctive voice, one that I have enjoyed since her album "19".  She can sing "live" as well, but to compare her to that talentless slut madonna is an injustice to Adele.  Kindly retract this moronic comparison you have made or I will ridicule you before the world that is Getbig.com.

And you will deserve the full brunt of my taunting.  Madonna is a piece of shit on two legs that requires what is known as a "guide track" in the studio and even that doesn't aid her.  WTF, were you high when you likened Adele to the pseudo singer madonna?  Do you possess tin ears?  Are you somehow now a card carrying member of generation shit-for-brains?

No joke.  Take it back or you will think fucking a monkey is a walk in the park. 

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2011, 01:59:16 AM »

Don't hear anything special. Maybe if she upped the tren and became a baritone

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2011, 02:09:57 AM »
I'd probably say winehouse was good too but too screwed in the head for me to respect her. In fact western Europe, when they actually put out decent talent beats anything over here.

nono ,, this is no balonie my friend,, this is no winzore and shminhouse,,this is some serious serious talent here,, all i heard was grabge in the last 15 years ,, this girl is diff,, she is at madona level  of talent,, she is going places BIG PLACES,,notice no curling of the voice aka mariah fucktard carry ,, no balonie ,, talent fly out of her naturaly with out trying to complicate thing ,, she write the music ,,

this is a serious serious serious artist ,, she play the instruments ,, she write the music and the lyrics and she just wrote the best song in the last 15-20 years,,

this is going to madona level friends,, this is the best song in the last 15 years atleast!

this is masterpiece

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2011, 02:11:29 AM »

Don't hear anything special. Maybe if she upped the tren and became a baritone

she is the best this generation has to offer,, she will become the new madona for generation ,, diff styles but the same level of appreciation ,, this is a very serious artist with GREAT TALENT and can play the instrument,, check out about her she can play instruments and write the music,, this is th ebest thing in the last 20 years

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2011, 02:12:13 AM »
gh15 getting sentimental, now that's nice... :D :D 8)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2011, 02:14:39 AM »
Agree shes awesome  8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2011, 02:14:53 AM »
this is a serious serious threat to madona ,,  about time! i think she is going to be equivalent to madona when all said and done,, FINALY

listen to this! listen to this damn thing this is MASTERPIECE! MASTER FUCKIN PIECE listen to this!! live!

gh15 approved

fallen angel

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2011, 02:15:40 AM »
madonna ?  that bitch cant even act  lol.  adele's work is superior to that of madonna's.  even charo is better than madonna.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2011, 02:16:49 AM »
and ! she has cute face in the last clip i put here,, i dont know what everyone talk bad abotu her look ,, yes she is chubb chubb but the face is real good ,, look at this blow job face right on lol but she is very very talented very very talented

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2011, 02:20:43 AM »
she is the best this generation has to offer,, she will become the new madona for generation ,, diff styles but the same level of appreciation ,, this is a very serious artist with GREAT TALENT and can play the instrument,, check out about her she can play instruments and write the music,, this is th ebest thing in the last 20 years

gh15 approved

Okay...You are delusional beyond belief.  madonna?  That is it.  You are officially a musical simpleton.  There are a host (that means a lot, kiddo) of vocalists out there that would relegate madonna to the dungheap.  No wait, she is a pile of shit unto herself.   

And you are a fly which must be why you eat that shit up.  Fuck that noise. 

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2011, 02:23:38 AM »
madonna ?  that bitch cant even act  lol.  adele's work is superior to that of madonna's.  even charo is better than madonna.

Correct.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2011, 02:24:45 AM »
Okay...You are delusional beyond belief.  madonna?  That is it.  You are officially a musical simpleton.  There are a host (that means a lot, kiddo) of vocalists out there that would relegate madonna to the dungheap.  No wait, she is a pile of shit unto herself.   

And you are a fly which must be why you eat that shit up.  Fuck that noise. 

dont you see i never call madona a whore? i respect her! why? because she gave the best songs to humans in the last 30 years by female...she has so many masterpieces ,, she wrote so many great melodies and she  wrote them! most of them ... madona is icon very very talented icon from young age thats why no one give a fuck about her playboy days and her men and all that balonie,, she gave the planet music! yes she cant act well...but oh she can write and sing music VERY VERY WELL,, like whitney ...and like this adele girl,, you dont find them a lot and when you do they go places,, adela will be one of those few

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2011, 02:25:22 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2011, 02:28:10 AM »
^^^ thats what im talking about!,, you can smell smell masterpieces and icon that is coming to light and for the right reasons ,, this is big thing

gh15 approved
fallen angel

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2011, 02:28:47 AM »
perfection

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2011, 02:29:58 AM »

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2011, 02:32:01 AM »
first e.t. now this, i don't know about your entertainment choices, I do love your hormone and bodybuilding bible, and your rants on whores is EPIC.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2011, 02:38:08 AM »
dont you see i never call madona a whore? i respect her! why? because she gave the best songs to humans in the last 30 years by female...she has so many masterpieces ,, she wrote so many great melodies and she  wrote them! most of them ... madona is icon very very talented icon from young age thats why no one give a fuck about her playboy days and her men and all that balonie,, she gave the planet music! yes she cant act well...but oh she can write and sing music VERY VERY WELL,, like whitney ...and like this adele girl,, you dont find them a lot and when you do they go places,, adela will be one of those few

gh15 approved

Just because something is popular with the populace doesn't make it "good".  Witness the witless throngs that follow tripe the likes of "American Idol" or "Dancing With The Stars".  I suppose I should overlook your youthfull ignorance, but no.  madonna and others of her ilk are popular because so many people desire to have someone with little (if any) talent succeed.   This is most likely due to their desire to think, "If they can do it, so can I..."

Whitney Houston?  Release the crackhoe, eh?  I hold that thing personally responsible for the hideous musical technique called "runs".  Much like "scat" singing, this vocal (for lack of a better term) "style" is aptly named.  If you want to hear singing, I suggest you look to vocalists.  They are out there and Adele is but one of the newer ones.  Popular music is quite often nothing more than a popularity contest.  The Monkees had more talent than does madonna and they were often called the "Pre-Fab Four".

The Archies (Ron Dante) were better than madonna. 

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2011, 02:38:26 AM »

this is QUALITY

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2011, 02:46:41 AM »

"You know you are REALLY gay when Charo is performing and you can't stop checking out the guys shaking their asses in the background.

I love Charo btw, lol"