Author Topic: If a calorie is just a calorie, then ...  (Read 13841 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
If a calorie is just a calorie, then ...
« on: October 16, 2011, 08:15:16 PM »
Is a protein just a protein? So, for example, instead of eating 1 piece of chicken that has 25g of protein, can I eat 20 snicker bars that equal 25g of protein?  :o :o I mean, Im still getting protein?

Can anyone please speak on this.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: IF A CALORIE IS JUST A CALORIE.............................
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 09:11:14 PM »
Is a protein just a protein? So, for example, instead of eating 1 piece of chicken that has 25g of protein, can I eat 20 snicker bars that equal 25g of protein?  :o :o I mean, Im still getting protein?

According to TA, Wavelength and a few others....yes.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 09:19:14 PM »
you main source of prtien as bodybuild should be egg whites ,, then fish sushi preferbly ,, then all the rest chiken and beef

you need to make sure you have inside your body 1 or 2 of thsoe sources of protien on a daily basis ,, either eggwhite and fish or chieken and beef or fish and chiken or eggwhite and beef

you need to make sure protien is high ,, doesnt have to be super high just a good 200-400 gram a day for  lean 200lb bodybuilder ,, somwhere around the 250-320 is good ,, you can have much more if you are on hgh and we do much more when we are on hgh,,

carbs should be HIGH HIGH HIGH HIGH HIGH ,, this thing with low carbs fuck you up all the time,, high carb then cycle coupel low carbs but mostly high carbs when on the hormones i mention ,, you need that carbs when on hgh and on trenbolona ,, when you body is fat burning machine when you want big muscle when you want to thicken up and seperate from within you need the fuckin carbs!

kit kats ummmm i dont know i dont like candies much,, icecream much better ,, icecream is important tool in bodybuild arsenal we LOVE FUCKIN ICECREAM even the lactose intolerate bodybuild can deal well with icecream ,,icecream is important,,then you got all the fun with burgers and pizza but it need to be done in moderation and knwo your body well ,, you just cant sit eat 5 times a day mcdonald and expect to step on stage no matter how much trenbolona and hgh in you because yes you will be 6% but it wont be good enough and you will be wet 6% not dry 6%

so when i say to you anything you want to it there is also moderation taken into account,, you can eat icecream every day yes....but if you do it dont fuckin go at 2 am right after the icecream into denis for a coffee and desert cake

gh15 approved
fallen angel

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 09:21:58 PM »

Sure, you can eat your Snickers and get the 25g of protein you would get from the chicken breast. But unlike the chicken breast, you will have loads of carbs and much more fat in addition to those grams of protein.

It's not just calories, but also the ratio of calories as well.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 09:23:33 PM »
you main source of prtien as bodybuild should be egg whites ,, then fish sushi preferbly ,, then all the rest chiken and beef

you need to make sure you have inside your body 1 or 2 of thsoe sources of protien on a daily basis ,, either eggwhite and fish or chieken and beef or fish and chiken or eggwhite and beef

you need to make sure protien is high ,, doesnt have to be super high just a good 200-400 gram a day for  lean 200lb bodybuilder ,, somwhere around the 250-320 is good ,, you can have much more if you are on hgh and we do much more when we are on hgh,,

carbs should be HIGH HIGH HIGH HIGH HIGH ,, this thing with low carbs fuck you up all the time,, high carb then cycle coupel low carbs but mostly high carbs when on the hormones i mention ,, you need that carbs when on hgh and on trenbolona ,, when you body is fat burning machine when you want big muscle when you want to thicken up and seperate from within you need the fuckin carbs!

kit kats ummmm i dont know i dont like candies much,, icecream much better ,, icecream is important tool in bodybuild arsenal we LOVE FUCKIN ICECREAM even the lactose intolerate bodybuild can deal well with icecream ,,icecream is important,,then you got all the fun with burgers and pizza but it need to be done in moderation and knwo your body well ,, you just cant sit eat 5 times a day mcdonald and expect to step on stage no matter how much trenbolona and hgh in you because yes you will be 6% but it wont be good enough and you will be wet 6% not dry 6%

so when i say to you anything you want to it there is also moderation taken into account,, you can eat icecream every day yes....but if you do it dont fuckin go at 2 am right after the icecream into denis for a coffee and desert cake

gh15 approved

GH15, why are eggs so important to you? Also, whats so good about ice cream?
X

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2011, 09:31:21 PM »
eggwhite are important because body like it ,, it is most digestable you can drink it pasturized and it will all go into where it need to be 80-90% of it will be absorbed by body and utilized,, body like it ...its light on the body ,, it is very fast way to get protien ,, very efficient and effective,, it fills you up well for the time you need until next meal,, its not heavy ,, its just superb source of protien

icecream is a must for any bodybuild becaue when on trenbolona and hgh ....either or ,, even if you cycle in and out the hgh still...the body burn fat so fast,, the lean muscle grow so fast...the changes happen so fast ...that your body needs this milky tecture of nutrients to slow suply the body with something to work on ,, this is diery and slower to digest ,, it is fun to eat ,, it is yum good for brain ,, it fills you up and togethe rwith trenbolona and hgh it created superb fullness and rippdness,,

remember arnold used to eat icecream every night thats was his shake ,,, he did his shakes there were no protien powder balonie,, eggwhites and icecream mixed together lol  that was it...

icecream is highly important for bodybuild on the right hormones,, but! as with eveyrthing....there is icecream that is not good...ben and jerry NOT GOOD too much balonie too much fat too much sugar too much cream ,, there are icecreams that suiting bodybuilder better and they are the reaseas penut butter by brayer or whatyever there name is,, etc

gh15 approved
fallen angel

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 09:33:35 PM »
eggwhite are important because body like it ,, it is most digestable you can drink it pasturized and it will all go into where it need to be 80-90% of it will be absorbed by body and utilized,, body like it ...its light on the body ,, it is very fast way to get protien ,, very efficient and effective,, it fills you up well for the time you need until next meal,, its not heavy ,, its just superb source of protien

icecream is a must for any bodybuild becaue when on trenbolona and hgh ....either or ,, even if you cycle in and out the hgh still...the body burn fat so fast,, the lean muscle grow so fast...the changes happen so fast ...that your body needs this milky tecture of nutrients to slow suply the body with something to work on ,, this is diery and slower to digest ,, it is fun to eat ,, it is yum good for brain ,, it fills you up and togethe rwith trenbolona and hgh it created superb fullness and rippdness,,

remember arnold used to eat icecream every night thats was his shake ,,, he did his shakes there were no protien powder balonie,, eggwhites and icecream mixed together lol  that was it...

icecream is highly important for bodybuild on the right hormones,, but! as with eveyrthing....there is icecream that is not good...ben and jerry NOT GOOD too much balonie too much fat too much sugar too much cream ,, there are icecreams that suiting bodybuilder better and they are the reaseas penut butter by brayer or whatyever there name is,, etc

gh15 approved

:D :D :D

X

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2011, 09:35:48 PM »
^ thats right ,, you ask what liar priest do inaddition to taking the all you can eat hormoen kitchen buffet ? he ate that damn icecream ,, thats what he did ,, he didnt hav eno steroid boardings to tell him to be careful becuase he will have too much estrogenic component alpha coming out of the beta cells to penetrate through his asshole into the adipose tissue of his left nipple,, he just sat and ate that damn icecream with eggwhites and lots of trenbolona and hgh and anadrola lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 09:40:52 PM »
^ thats right ,, you ask what liar priest do inaddition to taking the all you can eat hormoen kitchen buffet ? he ate that damn icecream ,, thats what he did ,, he didnt hav eno steroid boardings to tell him to be careful becuase he will have too much estrogenic component alpha coming out of the beta cells to penetrate through his asshole into the adipose tissue of his left nipple,, he just sat and ate that damn icecream with eggwhites and lots of trenbolona and hgh and anadrola lol

gh15 approved

GH15, I always thought red meat was a huge part of bodybuilding diet. but now you say egg whites are better. hmmmm
X

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2011, 09:44:01 PM »
red meat ,, lean red meat is a way to do it yes,, but ask matarazza is he recomend it ,, go find him and ask him if he recomend lots of red meat with high doses of trenbolona and testosterona and anadrola ,, listen to his answer,, red meat is ok in moderation ,, shoudnt elminate it but in moderation

gh15 approved
fallen angel

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2011, 09:50:32 PM »
red meat ,, lean red meat is a way to do it yes,, but ask matarazza is he recomend it ,, go find him and ask him if he recomend lots of red meat with high doses of trenbolona and testosterona and anadrola ,, listen to his answer,, red meat is ok in moderation ,, shoudnt elminate it but in moderation

gh15 approved

Gh15, the problem is I dislike all seafood, so I have to rely on red meat, eggs and chicken...not much of a variety for me  :( :(
X

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2011, 09:58:20 PM »
what about bacon? Am I allowed to eat bacon every other morning? I used to make bacon, then cook eggs and then fri toast in the bacon grease almost every morning lol, gained 25 pounds that year

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2011, 10:02:10 PM »
what about bacon? Am I allowed to eat bacon every other morning? I used to make bacon, then cook eggs and then fri toast in the bacon grease almost every morning lol, gained 25 pounds that year

Bacon is good stuff  :D :D
X

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2011, 10:58:31 PM »
gh15 approved

Actually I could find him and ask him but why ask him when we gh15?  I read somewhere that Arnold would eat like 5lbs of red meat.  Is this not true?  Is red meat not as good as Chris Cormier says it is?

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2011, 12:00:02 AM »
Is a protein just a protein? So, for example, instead of eating 1 piece of chicken that has 25g of protein, can I eat 20 snicker bars that equal 25g of protein?  :o :o I mean, Im still getting protein?

No, not the same. There are essential and non-essential amino acids. Gotta get the essentials from food. Doubt a snicker bar has the full complement of essential AAs.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2011, 01:20:52 AM »
So is this diet ok for 180lbs 5'5'' bb for tren gh15?

150g oats, 350g egg whites
100g rice, 250g chicken
100g rice, 250g chicken
100g rice, 250g chicken
50g protein from powder
on top of that fruits throughout the day

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2011, 01:26:16 AM »

100g rice, 250g chicken
100g rice, 250g chicken
100g rice, 250g chicken
50g protein from powder

Looks great man.  8)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2011, 08:56:28 AM »
Is a protein just a protein? So, for example, instead of eating 1 piece of chicken that has 25g of protein, can I eat 20 snicker bars that equal 25g of protein?  :o :o I mean, Im still getting protein?

I don't know if you can eat 20 snicker bars but if they contain protein, you will probably ingest that protein in the course of eating the snicker bars.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2011, 09:20:38 AM »
But it isnt.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2011, 09:23:10 AM »

100g rice, 250g chicken
100g rice, 250g chicken
100g rice, 250g chicken
50g protein from powder

Where's the veggies?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2011, 09:37:11 AM »
Where's the veggies?

He has to be joking.  We can only hope.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2011, 09:55:46 AM »
He has to be joking.  We can only hope.

seriously. veggies are only good for maintaining health. They have no role when it comes to muscle building

newmom

Ch3micalGnetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2011, 08:51:44 PM »

wheres the snickers protein come from??...peanut?? if yes, peanut protein have poor biological value...so...25gr chicken protein not equal to 25gr protein of snickers....

high biological value proteins come from animal sources....eggs, fish, chicken, etcetera etcetera..

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2011, 08:56:04 PM »

Well aren't there different types of protein that your body processes differently:  Whey vs Soy vs Caseine vs egg protein etc

8)