Author Topic: Question for GH15 - is there hope for natural bbs  (Read 54200 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Question for GH15 - is there hope for natural bbs
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2011, 05:59:17 AM »
Yep, and i think it's more like cm - 110 or 105 in reality when we talk contest ready ripped.

180cm = 70-75kg ripped.

Here's his more concise version, including a contest ready physique:

Furthermore, while 100 is a nice and round number, you'll obviously see some variance here as well. All things considered, a more precise formula for maximum muscular potential would look a little something like this:

(Height in cm) - 98-102 = kg body weight on competition day. Ripped and slightly dehydrated.

(Height in cm) - 96-100 = kg body weight. Ripped and under normal circumstances.

P.S. 180cm @ 75kg ripped is Spider-man's stats, so is Spider-man a lifetime natural? ;D ;D ;D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Question for GH15
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2011, 06:12:30 AM »
Sure you did twat....because so many people just do that out in the open.   ::)  25+yrs in a gym and I have NEVER seen anyone do that in the open....and I have had friends who use.  Your response should have read:

natural bodybuilding lol....i've seen few guys at the gym popping popped a few dbols before workout and calls themselves tell people I am natural...
Owned

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2011, 06:21:14 AM »

Ach why do you train? What is the point in walking around at 20% for the majority of the year.

Just keep single digits ffs, i dont even know what to call guys that train like you do, you should be in shape 24/7.

Because I still look like I'm in better shape than 99% of the population, even at such high BF%

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2011, 06:24:52 AM »
Because I still look like I'm in better shape than 99% of the population, even at such high BF%

LOL, you still claim natural?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2011, 06:28:17 AM »
LOL, you still claim natural?

Yes I do!

Whatever you want to call it, the last and only time I used M1T was in 2004 right before it was banned!  And for the record, no natural organization has banned me from competing even when I straight up told them what I used because it was legal and over the counter!

The important thing is that I'm not taking anything now and haven't since M1T, and want to keep it that way!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2011, 06:35:26 AM »

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2011, 06:37:58 AM »

Ok, good for you.

You don't believe that I'm not anything?... or do you just believe because I used M1T in 2004, I shouldn't be able to claim natural now?

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2011, 07:21:12 AM »
You don't believe that I'm not anything?... or do you just believe because I used M1T in 2004, I shouldn't be able to claim natural now?

Why would you use and then never use again? That makes zero sense.

Whats your natural structure, do u put fat on easily? I dont really see any nattys that fluctuate like you do.

Trans Milkshake.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2011, 07:35:08 AM »

Why would you use and then never use again? That makes zero sense.

Whats your natural structure, do u put fat on easily? I dont really see any nattys that fluctuate like you do.

I used M1T back then because it was legal.  I don't use anymore, because its now illegal (plain and simple).

My natural structure is that I've always been a skinny, scrawny kid (ectomorph-ish) before i ever touched a weight I was about 160-170 lbs and lanky!  Never thought I put on fat easily or anything but my dad and bro are overweight, so maybe there's some of it in my genes.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2011, 07:41:51 AM »
I know for a fact Big Ach uses ZERO Hormones.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2011, 07:42:30 AM »
I used M1T back then because it was legal.  I don't use anymore, because its now illegal (plain and simple).

My natural structure is that I've always been a skinny, scrawny kid (ectomorph-ish) before i ever touched a weight I was about 160-170 lbs and lanky!  Never thought I put on fat easily or anything but my dad and bro are overweight, so maybe there's some of it in my genes.

Ok Ach i thought you were a decent guy but you are just coming out with tard arguments now. You gonna get lifed off for buying gear? Are there no other prohormones on the market?

You fluctuate in bodyweight and composition drastically, never really seen that with nattys, sorry.
Trans Milkshake.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2011, 07:42:56 AM »

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2011, 07:48:07 AM »
أحمد...
إذا انت عاوز تنافس في اللعبة الجربانه دي, خاصة في امريكا, لازم تستخدم الحاجات الوسخة دي
خامة جسمك ممتازة جاتك نيلة يا معفن!!! لوووووول

seriously bro... get on some hormones and win some shows... you have a tiny waist and big ass sliced biceps and great insertion points. looks like you'd blow the fuck up on hormones. why not do it? why not spend some time in egypt for a couple of months in egypt and blow up there before a show, then go back to the states and compete so it's all legal if that's your concern?

I can't understand why you try to work so hard while leaving out the most important aspect of this retarded game?

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2011, 07:55:09 AM »
GH15 - you have enlightened the internet with your vast and godly knowledge of proper hormone use.  But I'm sure there is more to you than just that! :-D

Would you ever consider writing a guide for NATURAL bodybuilders?  - Ones that don't want to step don't want to go down the path of homrona use!

Is there hope for natural bodybuilders?  :D

I like Big Ach original idea for a natural bible.  Maybe put it as a sticky under the natural bodybuilding section?

Also what about a bible for HRT/TRT?  We don’t have that yet do we?  Might be helpful since bodybuilders typically have more experience with hormones than do most doctors.   ;)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2011, 08:06:37 AM »

Ok Ach i thought you were a decent guy but you are just coming out with tard arguments now. You gonna get lifed off for buying gear? Are there no other prohormones on the market?

You fluctuate in bodyweight and composition drastically, never really seen that with nattys, sorry.

There are no other good legal pro-hormones on the market!  Thats a fact, if there were I may be on them.  If Dbol (and other oral steroids) were legal, I'd probably be on them - (Could never do injectables though).

Believe whatever you want buddy.... I'm being 100% honest man, you want to to change your opinion about me because you think my honesty is a tard argument so be it - I don't know you and you don't impact my life, just like I don't impact yours.  lol....

You've never seen anyone fluctuate so much like this because they are either (A) too lazy too go up so much in weight then have to diet it again or (B) they don't like putting on that much weight in the off-season!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2011, 08:08:15 AM »
أحمد...
إذا انت عاوز تنافس في اللعبة الجربانه دي, خاصة في امريكا, لازم تستخدم الحاجات الوسخة دي

seriously bro... get on some hormones and win some shows... you have a tiny waist and big ass sliced biceps and great insertion points. looks like you'd blow the fuck up on hormones. why not do it? why not spend some time in egypt for a couple of months in egypt and blow up there before a show, then go back to the states and compete so it's all legal if that's your concern?

I can't understand why you try to work so hard while leaving out the most important aspect of this retarded game?

I lived in Egypt for about 4 years after undergrad before moving back to the states - never used any steroids there EVEN THOUGH ALL STEROIDS ARE LEGAL IN EGYPT - but I didn't because i was still competing in natural organizations in the US!

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2011, 08:15:43 AM »
I lived in Egypt for about 4 years after undergrad before moving back to the states - never used any steroids there EVEN THOUGH ALL STEROIDS ARE LEGAL IN EGYPT - but I didn't because i was still competing in natural organizations in the US!

a lot of other competitors compete in natural organizations and win... that doesn't stop them from being juiced out of their minds.
hell... most people on our saudi bb team are paying big bucks to people to teach them what to use to pass the tests... i'm sure they're all "natural"... LOL

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2011, 08:23:17 AM »
a lot of other competitors compete in natural organizations and win... that doesn't stop them from being juiced out of their minds.
hell... most people on our saudi bb team are paying big bucks to people to teach them what to use to pass the tests... i'm sure they're all "natural"... LOL

Thats just not my style then. lol

When I took M1T, any non-prescription over the counter products were legal with the OCB (www.theocbwebsite.com)

- Things have changed now though with the rules, so I'm abiding by them.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2011, 08:24:49 AM »
أحمد...

By the way - I laughed so fucking hard reading that arabic! LOLLL

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2011, 10:46:48 AM »
Big Ach is a cool and nice guy.... 8)   and I believe he's natural !

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2011, 11:36:54 AM »

Thanks brotha - right back at you!

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2011, 11:42:50 AM »

Fixed

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2011, 12:34:24 PM »
if that's natural, then how come my arms aren't even 16" after all these years of suffering with decent genetics?

don't say "bad genetics" because then how come everyone in school was always weaker and smaller even before lifting weight

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2011, 12:41:28 PM »

no you dont,, this is where your mistake is,, eventhough you use tablets....in this condition you dont look like bodybuild ,, you look more like a fella that train arms and go to gym 2-3 times a week ,, this is not better than 99% of fellas not even close,,especialy not in orlando americana where evryone is in shape and jucied to the max

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2011, 12:44:09 PM »
yea i agree, dont look too good there big achy, btw its easy as fuck to gain weight on an egyptian family diet, my buddy is egyptian and when i go there his mom and sisters feed me like a king and they always take into account the fact that im a bodybuilder.... really a great bunch of people, but they do lie tho  ;D