Author Topic: Best look ever  (Read 6527 times)

aussiepro

• Getbig III
Best look ever
« on: October 19, 2011, 12:42:32 AM »
This is without doubt one of the best physiques. Im not saying he deserved to win the Olympia that year but i am saying that this is the kinda body i would love to have. i think he weighed about 210 or something i know he is only short but still looked amazing. shits over all the pregnant bodies we see getting on stage today...
sorry i dont know how to post the youtube clip but here is the link.. someone please post the clip if possible
there's no magic pills... just needles

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: Best look ever
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 12:46:11 AM »

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 12:46:50 AM »
manlet and a whiner.  just like 90% of getbig.  probably related to this douchebag.

Ronnie>Shawn
Lee Priest>Shawn
Levrone>Shawn

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 12:50:03 AM »
from the op:

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 12:51:31 AM »
manlet and a whiner.  just like 90% of getbig.  probably related to this douchebag.

Ronnie>Shawn
Lee Priest>Shawn
Levrone>Shawn
i never said he was better than anyone i am just saying that he looked amazing in the clip and that is a look i would love to attain... yes the above levrone look is freakier but there is also about 50 pounds difference between them. once again not saying shawn is better just saying he looked amazing

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 12:56:44 AM »
Huge without being supidly huge, powerful looking, lean without being stupidly lean and imo an aesthetic physique many can appreciate.

That's a great everyday look, easy to maintain without a ton of gear.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 01:04:00 AM »
Bob
V

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2011, 01:06:31 AM »
Huge without being supidly huge, powerful looking, lean without being stupidly lean and imo an aesthetic physique many can appreciate.

5'7

yep very powerful looking.  LOL.  Stomp on this guy with my foot.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2011, 01:52:26 AM »
5'7

yep very powerful looking.  LOL.  Stomp on this guy with my foot.

The funniest thing about these comments and being a midget is all these 6'+ guys walk in a wide arc around me. They must go home and post on their favorite forums about "stomping on their heads". Delusional.

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2011, 01:58:54 AM »
The funniest thing about these comments and being a midget is all these 6'+ guys walk in a wide arc around me. They must go home and post on their favorite forums about "stomping on their heads". Delusional.
Nope.  I'll walk right up and knee you in the throat.  You will go down like a fucking brick.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2011, 02:04:22 AM »
Nope.  I'll walk right up and knee you in the throat.  You will go down like a fucking brick.

You're not funny, gimmick.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2011, 02:04:38 AM »
A lot of bodybuilders still emulate his poses today... granted they don't do them as gracefully, or they aren't even built for the pose, but I guess it's the same as holding your arms above your head thinking you look like Sergio Oliva.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2011, 02:19:04 AM »
A lot of bodybuilders still emulate his poses today... granted they don't do them as gracefully, or they aren't even built for the pose, but I guess it's the same as holding your arms above your head thinking you look like Sergio Oliva.
lee priest can hold his own with that pose

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2011, 02:25:56 AM »

Hey fag, still making threats? After I've chased you off three threads now. Listen to me pussy, you made a direct threat and challenge. I've taken you up on it and gave you my exact location and times I will be there. What day can I expect you?

You're the real deal, right? You're not one of those fucking pussies that act like a bad ass behind a computer but in real life you suck dick and take it up the pooper, are you?

Come on, you don't need to find my address to knock my teeth out. I gave it to you. The moment is now. You're a man, right? You keep your word? You back up what you say, don't you?

4 years with no flaming or shittalking LOL.  Didn't seem to hard to crack your vulnerable shell and get a reaction out of you fuckface.

You better hope I don't find your address digging through your posts.  The moment I do I am going to be there and knock your fucking teeth out.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2011, 02:30:52 AM »

I don't know, Reardon. You might to reconsider when you check out this guy's numbers. And, as he said, these are old numbers. Two months old. I can only imagine what they are now.

My bench press is very weak.  I am impressed by a lot of young bodybuilders who are 3-4 years younger than me that can bench 200+.  Unfortunately I can't do that.

My weights were very low (bar only or 2x 10lbs) when I first started working out.  Probably because I lost all my muscle from not eating.

I am very satisfied with my other lifts.

My squat is 190lbs x 6.  I just got there after doing 185lbs for 5 workouts.
My deadlift is around 220 x 5.  I did 235 x 3 the other day.  That was tough.
My bench press though is only 125lbs x 5.  I was at 120lbs forever, 115lbs forever, 90lbs forever.

How can I improve this?  I started working my triceps more and I think it's helped a bit.

I think my form sucks.  I tried putting my feet up on bar or on the bench.  Made me feel wobbly.

I don't understand the digging shoulder blades in thing.  I try it and then when I press off I go back flat on the bench.

I have my hands really wide now.  I think it's helping a bit.  My left side seems a bit weaker though, I don't like bad form.

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2011, 02:32:17 AM »
Hey fag, still making threats? After I've chased you off three threads now. Listen to me pussy, you made a direct threat and challenge. I've taken you up on it and gave you my exact location and times I will be there. What day can I expect you?

You're the real deal, right? You're not one of those fucking pussies that act like a bad ass behind a computer but in real life you suck dick and take it up the pooper, are you?

Come on, you don't need to find my address to knock my teeth out. I gave it to you. The moment is now. You're a man, right? You keep your word? You back up what you say, don't you?

you didn't run me out of any threads pussy.

You gave me an address to a Mcdonalds in Hawaii.  That's the only job your punk ass can hold down.  After I kick the living shit out of you with a McCash register your boss will send you packing.  Then you will be back selling coconuts on the highway to tourists.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2011, 02:37:41 AM »

You gave me an address to a Mcdonalds in Hawaii.  That's the only job your punk ass can hold down.  After I kick the living shit out of you with a McCash register your boss will send you packing.  Then you will be back selling coconuts on the highway to tourists.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2011, 02:38:01 AM »
You're a funny guy

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2011, 02:39:53 AM »

go play your xbox homo.

this is a bodybuilding forum.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2011, 02:43:21 AM »

No, look up 24 hr fitness Kaneohe? They have a ring there. But if you want to do it in the parking lot I'll be there.

How about my home address? It's a small street. Only a couple of houses. How about there? When can I expect you?

Nukuwai Pl, Kaneohe, Hawaii 96744

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2011, 02:44:01 AM »
go play your xbox homo.

this is a bodybuilding forum.

::) ::) ::)

Do you think you are original when you insult everyone.  ::) ::)

Go to bb.com, it may work there, but here nobody gives a shit about your childish insults, you're not even funny, like i said before.  :-*

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2011, 02:44:59 AM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2011, 02:52:24 AM »
::) ::) ::)

Do you think you are original when you insult everyone.  ::) ::)

Go to bb.com, it may work there, but here nobody gives a shit about your childish insults, you're not even funny, like i said before.  :-*

Maybe you should give him a break. He's on a bulking cycle. Went from 167 to 193 at 6'1". And he has the numbers to prove it.

My bench press is very weak.  I am impressed by a lot of young bodybuilders who are 3-4 years younger than me that can bench 200+.  Unfortunately I can't do that.

My weights were very low (bar only or 2x 10lbs) when I first started working out.  Probably because I lost all my muscle from not eating.

I am very satisfied with my other lifts.

My squat is 190lbs x 6.  I just got there after doing 185lbs for 5 workouts.
My deadlift is around 220 x 5.  I did 235 x 3 the other day.  That was tough.
My bench press though is only 125lbs x 5.  I was at 120lbs forever, 115lbs forever, 90lbs forever.

How can I improve this?  I started working my triceps more and I think it's helped a bit.

I think my form sucks.  I tried putting my feet up on bar or on the bench.  Made me feel wobbly.

I don't understand the digging shoulder blades in thing.  I try it and then when I press off I go back flat on the bench.

I have my hands really wide now.  I think it's helping a bit.  My left side seems a bit weaker though, I don't like bad form.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2011, 02:55:36 AM »

You might want to check out this thread:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=220550.0
Alright. Sometimes I forget where I am...  ::) ;D

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2011, 02:58:02 AM »
Maybe you should give him a break. He's on a bulking cycle. Went from 167 to 193 at 6'1". And he has the numbers to prove it.

getting a reaction out of you 2 manlets makes my day.

I got my blood test results back from my doctor today.  He showed me that I had a hormonal imbalance and that my estrogen levels were to high.  He noticed my gynecomastia and asked if I was using anabolic steroids.  Of course I denied it.

Not sure what to do here guys?  My gyno is getting out of control and I just feel irritable and have mood swings all the time.

I am wondering if I up my test dosage 500mg a week do you think that will counter any negative effects from my high levels of estrogen???

thanks you guys