Author Topic: 1 Marine vs 20+ Cops  (Read 12395 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: 1 Marine vs 20+ Cops
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2011, 07:45:35 AM »
Do soldiers in America carry a personal assault rifle with them when off-duty ?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2011, 07:46:46 AM »
Do soldiers in America carry a personal machine gun with them when off-duty ?

::)  What decade are you in, the 1950's or 60's?

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2011, 08:02:50 AM »
::)  What decade are you in, the 1950's or 60's?

LOL, you know, right translation doesn't always come to mind and I have to go with what I remember. No reason to hate.
(as if you didn't know what I meant  ::) )

SO, Do soldiers in America carry an assault rifle with them when off-duty?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2011, 08:09:03 AM »
LOL, you know, right translation doesn't always come to mind and I have to go with what I remember. No reason to hate.
(as if you didn't know what I meant  ::) )

SO, Do soldiers in America carry an assault rifle with them when off-duty?
Of course not, what a retarded question. It's a giant cluster fuck if a military issued weapon goes missing from the armory.

And that marine looks like a total moron for wearing that uniform out in public when hes not on duty. That's a big no no, dude is just looking for attention.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2011, 08:14:25 AM »
Of course not, what a retarded question. It's a giant cluster fuck if a military issued weapon goes missing from the armory.

And that marine looks like a total moron for wearing that uniform out in public when hes not on duty. That's a big no no, dude is just looking for attention.

When I was in military I usually wore uniform on the day we got on holidays... you know, before going home we many times stopped at beer or two  ;D
Yes, it was cool back then LOL

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2011, 09:33:14 AM »
I think he is lucky the cops knew they were being filmed.  Otherwise a McBeatdown night of been the order of the day
Now everybody can film with his cellphone. I think this contribute to the prevention of the abuse of cops violence.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2011, 09:40:14 AM »
Tried going to rx yesterday to see if the virus was gone but nope.

I saw this thread though and one or two marines over there actually called BS. Since marines dont wear that outside(?) and dont usually act like this (?)
Hes actually a marine thuugh apparently. but the fact that other marines actually called bs kinda says that they dont usually act like this I guess
no they dont u cant wear camis off base at all.  This guy also has his ribons on his camis u dont do that either.  Hes prob got a dishonorable discharge and hes pissed. so he wears the uniform in public lookin like shit

nycwit

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2011, 09:44:34 AM »
That guy is an idiot, simply put. Instead of allowing the officers to do their job he chooses to make it more difficult. Somebody please tell me where, in that video, the police were "hurting these people"?  I cannot believe the NYPD did not arrest for him creating a public nuisance. My guess is they must see an AWFUL lot. Much respect to the police and what they do.

NYPD ARE FUCKING PIGS
CORRUPT MOTHERFUCKERS

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2011, 09:47:17 AM »
Sorry. Most(Of course, there are exceptions) of cops are very stupid.

lmaciver

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2011, 09:47:55 AM »
NYPD ARE FUCKING PIGS
CORRUPT MOTHERFUCKERS

Well thought out response. Congrats!

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2011, 09:52:12 AM »

LOL!  :D
The black veteran put in line 30 little scared white pigs in NY City telling them the truth!
I would love to buy a beer to the black veteran too! 8)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2011, 09:56:02 AM »

Sorry no fists thrown, just words.

Well, Marine or not, he was severely outgunned and outmanned. Those cops could just throw him to the ground and handcuff him or beat him to the death. An MMA heavyweight would have no chance against 30 men armed with sticks. What makes this guy think that he could stand up to them just because he's a Marine? There is nothing special about being a Marine. If you can squeeze a trigger, you can be a Marine.

SUCKMYMUSLCE

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2011, 09:56:17 AM »
To many cop lovers in this thread.   :-X

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2011, 09:58:02 AM »
::)

I don't respect what the police does most of the time. Look how the fat pig smiles wide at about 03:16

goddamnit I hate cops so fucking bad 

like one time they beat the fuck out of my friend for no reason. he was a tall huge africano but they jumped him with a whole bunch of pigs

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2011, 10:00:59 AM »

Sorry no fists thrown, just words.

Get your fucking uniform in order - you either wear it properly or you don't. fucking disgrace.

lmaciver

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2011, 10:08:09 AM »

like one time they beat the fuck out of my friend for no reason. he was a tall huge africano but they jumped him with a whole bunch of pigs

I can't stand it when somebody says the cops did this or that to somebody for "no reason". There is always a reason for the police to administer justice when it needs to be done. I'm sure your aforementioned buddy had to do "something" wrong for the police to rightfully perform their duties. So much cop hate around here...it's unbelievable. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2011, 10:10:24 AM »
Get your fucking uniform in order - you either wear it properly or you don't. fucking disgrace.

Exactly, not to mention that lame ass "beard" he is attempting to grow.  He's an embarassment and if any REAL Marines had been in the vicinity, they would have called him out in a heartbeat.   

And surprise, surprise the cop haters have to chime in..... ::)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2011, 11:25:52 AM »
Exactly, not to mention that lame ass "beard" he is attempting to grow.  He's an embarassment and if any REAL Marines had been in the vicinity, they would have called him out in a heartbeat.   

And surprise, surprise the cop haters have to chime in..... ::)

Calm down Lateesha.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2011, 11:33:46 AM »

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2011, 11:42:07 AM »
Tried going to rx yesterday to see if the virus was gone but nope.

I saw this thread though and one or two marines over there actually called BS. Since marines dont wear that outside(?) and dont usually act like this (?)
Hes actually a marine thuugh apparently. but the fact that other marines actually called bs kinda says that they dont usually act like this I guess

Group of people x don't act like y because of z. Marines don't yell/debate on the streets(?) because of their...training?  ::)

People are really hard trying to push the No True Scotsman logical fallacy here.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2011, 11:52:58 AM »
Group of people x don't act like y because of z. Marines don't yell/debate on the streets(?) because of their...training?  ::)

People are really hard trying to push the No True Scotsman logical fallacy here.
He's a disgrace to the corp plain and simple... uniform fucked yp and worn in public, fighting just for attention... The Corp does try and teach us not to bring dishonor to the Corp, theyre constantly trying to teach us to just ignore civilians and be smart, its not worth the consequences. this guy is just a moron. Probably has a negative discharge and he trying to prove he's worthy of wearing that uniform. Which he clearly isnt.

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2011, 11:58:32 AM »
The marine is clearly an asshole, because he uses his first amendment rights and on top of that, he's not even wearing his uniform appropriately.

Doesn't he know that you shouldn't mess with authority? Any sane citizen knows that you have to obey, not question authority.

It would have been ok, if he was a tea party member, but he's clearly supporting the wrong group.

First, main street bails out wall street because wall street has failed, and we all know that in true capitalism failed firms have no right to exist, except if they're too big to fail. Wall street then receives the money and the first thing they do is buy politicians, so they can achieve bigger bonuses and cherish the true capitalist system they're part of. Now they're on their way to make some more money to buy some more politicians and favors and all of a sudden these occupy wall street guys interfere. How impertinent and moronic of them to try to break this cycle of capitalistic goodness, that benefits the common people in america so much...

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2011, 12:00:12 PM »
Here are some nice videos for all the uniform/honors fans:

Enjoy!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2011, 12:08:53 PM »
The marine is clearly an asshole, because he uses his first amendment rights and on top of that, he's not even wearing his uniform appropriately.

Doesn't he know that you shouldn't mess with authority? Any sane citizen knows that you have to obey, not question authority.

It would have been ok, if he was a tea party member, but he's clearly supporting the wrong group.

First, main street bails out wall street because wall street has failed, and we all know that in true capitalism failed firms have no right to exist, except if they're too big to fail. Wall street then receives the money and the first thing they do is buy politicians, so they can achieve bigger bonuses and cherish the true capitalist system they're part of. Now they're on their way to make  some more money to buy some more politicians and favors and all of a sudden these occupy wall street guys interfere. How impertinent and moronic of them to try to break this cycle of capitalistic goodness, that benefits the common people in america so much...
  ::) ::)

He has every right to act like he did, but he had no reason to dishonor that uniform or the others that wear it by having it all fucked up and using it to get attention as some sort of status symbol. If you aren't a Marine, you probably wont understand.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2011, 12:57:39 PM »
Here are some nice videos for all the uniform/honors fans:

Enjoy!

I think this kind of often in a debate when someone brings up that someone else has a ph.d, or is a professor, or this or that, when most of the time it doesn't matter one bit. I can't stand it.