Author Topic: Imbecile Man Dies From Caffeine Overdose  (Read 18061 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Imbecile Man Dies From Caffeine Overdose
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2011, 04:24:58 AM »
Makes me kind of stop drinking coffee..

But I have drank coffee since I was 14... and only strong expresso multiple cups a day. I still do, it's fucking good!

Shockmeister

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2011, 04:26:11 AM »
I took a half teaspoon of pure caffeine powder mistaking it for vit c powder. I though I was going to die. Scared the shit out of my wife too.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2011, 04:34:34 AM »
Makes me kind of stop drinking coffee..

But I have drank coffee since I was 14... and only strong expresso multiple cups a day. I still do, it's fucking good!

You want to stop drinking coffee because some idiot killed himself with pure caffeine powder??

::) ::) ::) ::)

Are you afraid you could accidentally drink 100 liters of coffee one day, overdose and die?  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2011, 04:39:07 AM »
Post x5 genius

So are you saying you also suck your boyfriend's cock by your nose just because it's harder  ???

Oh, I see... you are the tough guy... scary "knife" (essential to survive in ya' neighborhood, I bet)  on your "laptop" in your avatar... You know no easy way!  ::) ::)
HAHAHAHAHAHA, that's why you even take your caffeine the hardest way LOLOLOLOL

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2011, 04:41:56 AM »
Plus you are dumber than I thought. You wrote "post x5" when you obviously meant "post n:o 5" or "post #5"
Now you wrote "post times five"..................  :-\

HAHAHAH, brutal lack of education... Yea, I know you are a rocket scientist and have a doctorate in caffeine so no need to list those here  ::) ::)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2011, 04:56:17 AM »
You want to stop drinking coffee because some idiot killed himself with pure caffeine powder??

::) ::) ::) ::)

Are you afraid you could accidentally drink 100 liters of coffee one day, overdose and die?  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

ok, cool it, bro :D !

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2011, 07:45:07 AM »
 This moron took two tea spoons of anydrous USP grade caffeine powder, the equivalent of more than 70 shots of espresso at once and died. This idiot had no idea of the amount of caffeine he was taking. He forgot that this was USP grade caffeine, meaning that there were no excipients in the powder. It was caffeine at the least 99.9% pure(which is the minimum for it to be regarded as USP). A dose of caffeine of as little as one gram can cause a cardiac arrest in those susceptible. A single teaspoon has over 5 grams! To give you an idea what this dose of caffeine is, take into consideration that a can of soda has about 45 miligrams of caffeine. So swallowing two tea spoons of anhydrous USP grade caffeine is the equivalent of ingesting the amount of caffeine of 220 cans of soda at once!

Caffeine is a very toxic substance. People don't understand just how little caffeine it takes to cause the stimulant properties it has. The desirable effects of caffeine, such as increased mental alertness, caused by inhibbition of adenosine receptors in the brain, and increased elation and pleasure-seeking, caused by the release of dopamine in the pre-frontal cortex and to a lesser extent the the nucleus accumbens, increases to doses of no more than about 100 miligrams. That is a dose equivalent to a grain of sand. The undesirable effects of caffeine start with doses as low as 200 miligrams. In high doses(200+ miligrams), caffeine results in excessive stimulation of the sympathetic nervous sytem, resulting in restleness, tachycardia and anxiety. In extremely high doses(1,000+ miligrams), caffeine also stimulates the parasympathomimetic nervous system, resulting in brachycardia, sudoresis, meiosis and salivation. In fact, the effects of these extremely high doses of caffeine are undistinguishible from those of organophosphate poisons used in agriculture to kill pests.

Now because of this imbecile, are you guys willing to bet that politicians will try to use this to ban coffee, caffeine powder and soda?

http://www.google.com.br/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=caffeine%20powder%20deaths&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-1324722%2FParty-goer-killed-2-spoonfuls-caffeine-powder--equivalent-70-Red-Bulls.html&ei=qNCjTqSJHNGbtwfHmfymBQ&usg=AFQjCNFF-cDuB9Dvt_WgUkvoyxOyV4dT1w

Most supps should be banned anyway, full of contaminations and fillers.
K

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2011, 07:51:36 AM »
Looking at the bright side, he must have had a helluva adrenaline rush before he died.
Team Pat Banana

Kulutues

• Getbig III

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2011, 08:01:21 AM »

So are you saying you also suck your boyfriend's cock by your nose just because it's harder  ???

Oh, I see... you are the tough guy... scary "knife" (essential to survive in ya' neighborhood, I bet)  on your "laptop" in your avatar... You know no easy way!  ::) ::)
HAHAHAHAHAHA, that's why you even take your caffeine the hardest way LOLOLOLOL

WTF are you talking about you dense kunt. It took you x2 posts to say all that  ???

PT
Growth/noob loves me

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2011, 08:04:44 AM »
I think I took 5 of the 200-mg pills when my baby was born, and I had to stay up 24+ hours.

It was rough. I was hungry and the room was cold and my feet didn't like the floor.  but I was tough.  I showed perseverance.  Childbirth ain't so bad.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2011, 08:05:23 AM »
Plus you are dumber than I thought. You wrote "post x5" when you obviously meant "post n:o 5" or "post #5"
Now you wrote "post times five"..................  :-\

HAHAHAH, brutal lack of education... Yea, I know you are a rocket scientist and have a doctorate in caffeine so no need to list those here  ::) ::)

Yeah, sure thing.

LOL, yeah that's obvious but where you use that strong powder at home conditions ?

Someone seriously putting 1/100 of tea spoon of this powder in their drink or sumthin' ?  HAHHA, wouldn't it be just easier to buy caffeine tablets that contain certain mg's of coffee...

Growth/noob loves me

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2011, 11:37:58 AM »
I previously said caffein is poison, many dont realise. Suckmymuscle is a intruiging poster.

Feel like an imbecile myself because i have trouble pronouncing many of the words listed, lol

It is suprising how many people don't know how quickly caffeine can kill.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2011, 12:03:34 PM »
Does the USP grade caffeine have any taste to it? Is it granual or chalky? Any getbigger ever snort it or use it for cut?

Caffeine is not cocaine. It is far more dangerous when it comes to the cardiovascular system because it causes epinephrine release and stimulates beta-adrenergic receptors. Cocaine is more potent euphoriant, but caffeine affects your cardiovascular system faster. You will die with 100% certainty if you snort USP grade caffeine. You won't even be rushed to the hospital. Even if you insuflated the amount of caffeine equivalent to a grain of sand(100 mg), you might have a myocardial infaction because all the caffeine would get into your bloodstream at once instead of over an hour which is what happens when you drink a cup of coffee. Insuflating an equivalent amount of caffeine to what cocaine addicts insuflate of cocaine will kill you instantly.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2011, 12:18:19 PM »
The Dorian Yates quote stays true:

"No one has ever died from swallowing a bottle of Dianabol, but if you swallow a bottle of Tylenol, I bet you won't see tomorrow."

Apparently the same goes for caffeine, which unlike anabolics, takes little to no heat in the US, but can easily kill an individual.  Funny to think about the things that are frowned upon compared to the things that aren't...

suckmymuscle

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2011, 12:23:04 PM »
  People who think that caffeine is safe are using coffee, tea and colas as a base. They have no idea how little caffeine these beverages have. The average cup of brewed coffee has between 80-130 miligrams of caffeine. This is an amount of caffeine equivalent to a grain of sand. The next time you go to the beach, grab a grain of sand. That is the amount of caffeine in a cup of coffee. Now consider that this amount of caffeine is ingested when you drink coffee, tea and colas. It takes more than an hour for it be absorbed from your stomach to your bloodstream. And this tiny amount of caffeine, being absorbed so slowly, is already enough to give you a stimulant effect. Now imagine what would happen if you snorted a tea spoon of caffeine. The difference from a gain of sand to a tea spoon, and instead of being asorbed slowly, all the caffeine will go straight from the mucous lining of your nose to your bloodstream. You will die instantly. You can insuflate this amount of cocaine and get tachycardia and be rushed to the hospital, but insuflating this amount of caffeine will kill you in less than a minute.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2011, 03:23:54 PM »
I once had over a gram of caffeine from energy drinks and pills but that was over a several hour period.

all drugs - TPPIIP

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2011, 03:33:33 PM »
as far as I know, pure caffeine is not easy to get a hold of, it has been used to murder people in the past, it has no other uses except in foods unlike cyanide which can be gotten by the kilos if you are in the jewelry business

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2011, 04:16:24 PM »
 People who think that caffeine is safe are using coffee, tea and colas as a base. They have no idea how little caffeine these beverages have. The average cup of brewed coffee has between 80-130 miligrams of caffeine. This is an amount of caffeine equivalent to a grain of sand. The next time you go to the beach, grab a grain of sand. That is the amount of caffeine in a cup of coffee. Now consider that this amount of caffeine is ingested when you drink coffee, tea and colas. It takes more than an hour for it be absorbed from your stomach to your bloodstream. And this tiny amount of caffeine, being absorbed so slowly, is already enough to give you a stimulant effect. Now imagine what would happen if you snorted a tea spoon of caffeine. The difference from a gain of sand to a tea spoon, and instead of being asorbed slowly, all the caffeine will go straight from the mucous lining of your nose to your bloodstream. You will die instantly. You can insuflate this amount of cocaine and get tachycardia and be rushed to the hospital, but insuflating this amount of caffeine will kill you in less than a minute.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

What exactly do you mean by average? Let's say for the present queston it is a medium-grained sand averaging about 0.2 mm (0.02 cm) in diameter. Assuming the grain is an approximate sphere, the volume is about 5 x 10^-6 cubic cm. The density is 2.65 g/cubic cm.

2.65 * 5*10^-6 = 13 * 10^-6 g, or 13 micrograms.

do it yourself to make sure I didn't make any conversion or other errors.

From: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071212172605AAuopkB

suckmymuscle

« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2011, 04:48:43 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2011, 04:51:32 PM »
this just proves i am invincible as i have take teaspoons of caffiene on numerous occasions and only experienced nausea and cold sweats.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2011, 04:58:41 PM »
  Caffeine and sillica have different densities.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

So how dense is caffeine?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2011, 05:10:47 PM »
So how dense is caffeine?

Apparently less dense than caffeine, since I have seen anydrous caffeine being measured and 100 mg was equivalent to an amount of roughly one milimeter in diameter or about the same of a grain of sand.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2011, 05:15:00 PM »
this just proves i am invincible as i have take teaspoons of caffiene on numerous occasions and only experienced nausea and cold sweats.

Another stupid post. One tea spoon of anydrous caffeine is about 10 grams of caffeine. That is an amount equivalent to 120 cans of Red Bull or more than 200 cans of soda. No human in the history of Earth could ingest this amount of caffeine and live to tell the story. It is impossible. You probably took a tea spoon of guarana(4% caffeine) or some caffeine preparation that contained a small part of pure caffeine and the larger part excipients like stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, cellulose, etc.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2011, 06:02:54 PM »
500mg in the morning?? what do you weigh, 200kg  :o
Shit, can you stop talking for the next x2 hrs??

PT

Once when dieting about 2yrs ago, I wasn't getting the shakes anymore from the EC stack I was taking. So I "upped the dose." Now, I'm reluctant to say I did this, it was stupid and I probably could've (if not actually doing) done some damage by doing this.

Every morning I woke up, took 20mg of ephedrine, 400mg of caffeine (2/200mg tabs) and would drink a 2x serving of diet Rockstar with 350mg of caffeine and whatever other stimulants in it. I also repeated this about an hour prior to my workout. Total caffeine intake alone for that cocktail was 750mg, and I did it twice a day plus the ephedrine. :(