Author Topic: Imbecile Man Dies From Caffeine Overdose  (Read 18052 times)

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
Re: Imbecile Man Dies From Caffeine Overdose
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2011, 06:52:02 PM »
Once when dieting about 2yrs ago, I wasn't getting the shakes anymore from the EC stack I was taking. So I "upped the dose." Now, I'm reluctant to say I did this, it was stupid and I probably could've (if not actually doing) done some damage by doing this.

Every morning I woke up, took 20mg of ephedrine, 400mg of caffeine (2/200mg tabs) and would drink a 2x serving of diet Rockstar with 350mg of caffeine and whatever other stimulants in it. I also repeated this about an hour prior to my workout. Total caffeine intake alone for that cocktail was 750mg, and I did it twice a day plus the ephedrine. :(
???

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2011, 06:57:34 PM »

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2011, 07:24:08 PM »
only weak minded feeble pussies need caffeine.  Don't drink any of that shit.  grow a pair.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2011, 09:25:56 PM »
 Another stupid post. One tea spoon of anydrous caffeine is about 10 grams of caffeine. That is an amount equivalent to 120 cans of Red Bull or more than 200 cans of soda. No human in the history of Earth could ingest this amount of caffeine and live to tell the story. It is impossible. You probably took a tea spoon of guarana(4% caffeine) or some caffeine preparation that contained a small part of pure caffeine and the larger part excipients like stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, cellulose, etc.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
nope 100% pure usp grade caffiene anhydrous.  also i havent looked this up but i doubt one teaspoon is ten grams. it would have to be dense as lead. but i could be wrong.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2011, 10:22:59 PM »
What are you confused about?

Did you have access to cytomel or clen at the time?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2011, 10:43:38 PM »
nope 100% pure usp grade caffiene anhydrous.  also i havent looked this up but i doubt one teaspoon is ten grams. it would have to be dense as lead. but i could be wrong.

Now cue in for "tdongs" trying to argue his way out with semantics that a tea spoon is a lot less than 10 grams and that what he took was really USP grade caffeine.

I will repeat: it is impossible for you to have taken a tea spoon of caffeine and survived. That is the same as drinking 120+ cans of Red Bull at once. I am willing to make a bet with you. If you swallow a tea spoon of USP caffeine without excipients in front of me and survive, I will delete my account and never again post here. This is your chance to get rid of me and all the ownings I give you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2011, 10:48:21 PM »
a tea spoon is ten grams? Thinking back on what a gram of coke looks like, a tea spoon is maybe 3-5 grams?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2011, 11:09:30 PM »
Once when dieting about 2yrs ago, I wasn't getting the shakes anymore from the EC stack I was taking. So I "upped the dose." Now, I'm reluctant to say I did this, it was stupid and I probably could've (if not actually doing) done some damage by doing this.

Every morning I woke up, took 20mg of ephedrine, 400mg of caffeine (2/200mg tabs) and would drink a 2x serving of diet Rockstar with 350mg of caffeine and whatever other stimulants in it. I also repeated this about an hour prior to my workout. Total caffeine intake alone for that cocktail was 750mg, and I did it twice a day plus the ephedrine. :(

You would look good on the slab though, no doubt the mortician would comment on your condition.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

suckmymuscle

« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2011, 11:13:09 PM »
a tea spoon is ten grams? Thinking back on what a gram of coke looks like, a tea spoon is maybe 3-5 grams?

It depends on what you are talking about because different substances have different densities. A teaspoon is about 5 grams of sugar, but sucrose is unusually light. But even if it is only 5 grams, that is more than enough to kill anyone. That is about more or less 70+ cans of Red Bull. I once saw anydrous caffeine being measured and 100 miligrams was a little more than what fits at the head of a pen. One gram looked like an amount you could hold at the tip of your fingers.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2011, 11:14:54 PM »
One would imagine that USP style would have to stop being sold. People rarely read labels, you have to account for that type of ignorance.

BTW, what was the picture of Kevin English doing in this thread?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2011, 11:19:13 PM »
  Now cue in for "tdongs" trying to argue his way out with semantics that a tea spoon is a lot less than 10 grams and that what he took was really USP grade caffeine.

I will repeat: it is impossible for you to have taken a tea spoon of caffeine and survived. That is the same as drinking 120+ cans of Red Bull at once. I am willing to make a bet with you. If you swallow a tea spoon of USP caffeine without excipients in front of me and survive, I will delete my account and never again post here. This is your chance to get rid of me and all the ownings I give you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
one teaspoon of pure caffiene is 2 grams.. just looked it up.  and yes i have taken multiple teaspoons of it. it made me feel sick. thats it. 

btw red bull only has 80mg of caffiene broseph.. its a pretty weak drink. look up "redline extreme" or "spike" or tall cans of monster. those are good energy drinks 300+mg's.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2011, 01:01:40 AM »
one teaspoon of pure caffiene is 2 grams..just looked it up.  

Where? The only information I found indicated that a teaspoon varies from 3,000 mg in the case of very light substances to 13,000 mg in the case of very dense ones. I didn't found any infomation especifically on caffeine. We can assume an average between 5,000 mg and 10,000 mg per teaspoon.

and yes i have taken multiple teaspoons of it. it made me feel sick. thats it.  

Oh, so now you are using the plural? You have taken multiple spoons at once? This is ridiculous. A 5 ton elephant would become ill from a single teaspoon of caffeine. There is no way that a 200 lbs male could survive multiple teaspoons at once. It is impossible

btw red bull only has 80mg of caffiene broseph.. its a pretty weak drink. look up "redline extreme" or "spike" or tall cans of monster. those are good energy drinks 300+mg's.

80 mg of caffeine is not little. This is the same amount of a cup of brewed coffee. A can of Coca-Cola has 35 miligrams and a can of Diet Coke has 45 mg. If a teaspoon of caffeine is 5 grams, that adds up to about 110 cans of Diet Coke or 70 cans of Red Bull taken at once. There is no way that anyone can survive that.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2011, 01:09:57 AM »
Usually i'm not on SMM's side, but tboobz is talking out of his ass here.

Looks like his caffeine powder comes from the same source he gets his steroids from, only traces of the actual ingredient are in it.

One teaspoon of pure caffeine will kill you instantly.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2011, 01:37:34 AM »
  Bottle of pure anydrous, USP grade caffeine. Observe the crossed skull in it, the international symbol for poison. According to "Tbombz", he has taken multiple teaspoons of this at once and is here to tell the story! Maybe he is not Human, but a 70 ton Brontossaurus who came here from the Pleistocene era in a wormhole and learned how to type!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2011, 09:27:08 AM »
 Bottle of pure anydrous, USP grade caffeine. Observe the crossed skull in it, the international symbol for poison. According to "Tbombz", he has taken multiple teaspoons of this at once and is here to tell the story! Maybe he is not Human, but a 70 ton Brontossaurus who came here from the Pleistocene era in a wormhole and learned how to type!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Nah, he is just a tool who can not help himself.
He feeds off his own BS  ::)

Sad to watch the adults of tomorrow at times..........

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2011, 09:46:46 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

He has some thing about being resistant or something. He types the same shit on the steroid boards about being able to take megadoses without ill effect, without any effect by the looks of him.

He would tell you that he could ingest Botulinum and be swell, he is a fucking halfwit.
Trans Milkshake.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2011, 10:09:59 AM »
That would be a horrible death. I'm very sensitive to caffeine. I get the shakes really terrible with more than a cup of coffee.

w8m8

« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2011, 10:16:34 AM »
Sad to watch the adults of tomorrow at times..........

PT

QFT

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2011, 11:47:20 AM »
Do some quick googling on caffeine overdoses. It's not at all impossible tbombz is telling the truth.

LD50 seems to be about 150-200mg/kg. So about 15-20 grams for a 220lb guy. Guys have died from less to be sure, but still.

Myself, out of stupidity at 15 years old, took 2 grams a few times, 1.5 grams many times. It's too much and makes you feel shitty and perhaps crazy in the gym, which is what I was after.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2011, 11:47:42 AM »
If Johnny Falcon reads this thread, you may have saved his life.

Shhhh......

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2011, 12:45:50 PM »

Where? The only information I found indicated that a teaspoon varies from 3,000 mg in the case of very light substances to 13,000 mg in the case of very dense ones. I didn't found any infomation especifically on caffeine. We can assume an average between 5,000 mg and 10,000 mg per teaspoon.

Oh, so now you are using the plural? You have taken multiple spoons at once? This is ridiculous. A 5 ton elephant would become ill from a single teaspoon of caffeine. There is no way that a 200 lbs male could survive multiple teaspoons at once. It is impossible

80 mg of caffeine is not little. This is the same amount of a cup of brewed coffee. A can of Coca-Cola has 35 miligrams and a can of Diet Coke has 45 mg. If a teaspoon of caffeine is 5 grams, that adds up to about 110 cans of Diet Coke or 70 cans of Red Bull taken at once. There is no way that anyone can survive that.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

you obviously didnt even take 10 second to google it.  do yourself a favor and slap yourself. 1/10 teaspoon = 100mg.. 1 teaspoon = 2 gram. 

yes, multiple teaspoons.

yes 80mg is nothing.  there are millions of people across america who drink multiple monster energy drinks per day on top of other diet sodas.. millions of people taking in 1000+mgs per day with no problemss. idiot.

Usually i'm not on SMM's side, but tboobz is talking out of his ass here.

Looks like his caffeine powder comes from the same source he gets his steroids from, only traces of the actual ingredient are in it.

One teaspoon of pure caffeine will kill you instantly.

moron

Do some quick googling on caffeine overdoses. It's not at all impossible tbombz is telling the truth.

LD50 seems to be about 150-200mg/kg. So about 15-20 grams for a 220lb guy. Guys have died from less to be sure, but still.

Myself, out of stupidity at 15 years old, took 2 grams a few times, 1.5 grams many times. It's too much and makes you feel shitty and perhaps crazy in the gym, which is what I was after.
  dont bring facts into this, they arent welcome

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2011, 04:08:50 PM »
You would look good on the slab though, no doubt the mortician would comment on your condition.

PT

Yes I would have! ;D

Did you have access to cytomel or clen at the time?

I had already done clen prior to that. Clen is the only substance outside of ECA that I've ever used and I usually like to alternate clen (liquid) with Bronkaid and Vivarin or another caffeine tab when I'm cutting up.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2011, 05:48:40 PM »

No, the estimated maximum dose of caffeine that would kill you is 10,000 mg, or two teaspoons, and people have died from one gram or the equivalent of about a dozen cans of Red Bull drunk at once. Most people woudn't die from one gram, but from one teaspoon they will since a teaspoon is somewhere between 3,000 miligrams to 13,000 miligrams depending on the subbstance. And can you post that the LD 50 of caffeine for Humans is 150-200 mg per kilogram? I am not saying you are not right, but I think you are confusing the LD 50 of caffeine for rats and not Humans. Rats are a lot physiologically tougher than Humans. For instance, the amount of carbamate necessary to kil a rat and a man is the same even though the man has about 50 times more physical mass.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2011, 06:02:35 PM »
you obviously didnt even take 10 second to google it.  do yourself a favor and slap yourself. 1/10 teaspoon = 100mg.. 1 teaspoon = 2 gram.

No, one teaspoon is about 5,000 miligrams. A teaspoon can actually hold up to 10,000 miligrams depending on the substance you moron.

yes, multiple teaspoons.

Let's make a bet then. If you swallow one teaspoon of anhydrous USP grade caffeine at 99.9% purity in front of me and you are alive 30 minutes latter, I will delete my account. Take the bet, bitch. It will be fun to watch you die with foam coming off from your mouth.  

yes 80mg is nothing.  there are millions of people across america who drink multiple monster energy drinks per day on top of other diet sodas.. millions of people taking in 1000+mgs per day with no problemss. idiot.

1,000 miligrams over a day is a lot but is not toxic, you fucking moron. You are claiming to have taken an amount dozens times greater than this at once. And 80 miligrams is not little. This is more than enough to cause increases in systolic blood pressure for those who are not habituated with caffeine. Listen to yourself, retard. You are claiming to have taken an amount of caffeine of literally hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of cans of Red Bull at once and got nothing but cold feet from it.

You = either liar or retarded

Probably both things.

dont bring facts into this, they arent welcome

Oh yes, you are the queen of facts. Let me remind everyone of this thread, where you proved you know nothing of facts, logic or common sense.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=398910.0

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2011, 06:07:52 PM »
this just proves i am invincible as i have take teaspoons of caffiene on numerous occasions and only experienced nausea and cold sweats.
You are a total dumbass... im sorry. Is it your goal to take as many drugs as possible and in the most extreme amounts? Why not just drink i cup of coffee. I swear you are the kind of dumbass who would snort this stuff if he heard it was absorbed more effectively. I bet you crush up adderol and snort it before you go out clubbing.