Author Topic: Alexey Lesukov video  (Read 9242 times)

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Alexey Lesukov video
« on: October 23, 2011, 10:54:21 AM »
This appears to from earlier this year just prior to the Arnold Amateur in which he took 1 st. in the heavyweight division and 2nd overall.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: Alexey Lesukov video
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 10:55:25 AM »

Big Alexey  8)

(plus that girl has cummable thighs  :P )

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 11:48:56 AM »

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 12:00:41 PM »
I love his training videos. He trains really hard, he's 100% dedicated and uses perfect form and full range of motion always. Basic, heavy weight training.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 12:12:16 PM »
Kids a beast.  He's short as can be, but really thick as a brick. 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2011, 12:19:44 PM »
Freaking chest for a 14 year old boy.

My gym has the same shitty grey equipment.

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2011, 12:35:36 PM »

Big Alexey  8)

(plus that girl has cummable thighs  :P )

When she spots him,  she has him right where he wants to be. 

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2011, 12:48:19 PM »
When she spots him,  she has him right where he wants to be. 

Yup.. I would like to have spotting like that too  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2011, 12:57:34 PM »
Yup.. I would like to have spotting like that too  ;D

Once a busty girl was giving me a spot during decline presses. It was hard to stay focused on that barbell...

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2011, 01:02:06 PM »
Once a busty girl was giving me a spot during decline presses. It was hard to stay focused on that barbell...

Haha, I bet  8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2011, 01:03:37 PM »
just so it understand again for pupils around world,, this look of alexi is ONLY ACHIVABLE BY THE USAGE OF TRENBOLONA HIGH DOSES,, HGH HIGH DOSES AS MAIN CULPRIT OF A NONE STOP ALL YEAR USAGE OF HORMONES,,

the cuplprit of this type of look is HIGH DOSE TRENBOLONA AND HIGH DOSE HGH ! ofcourse many other product but the culprit is in the trenbolona ace! and gh and both in HIGH DOSES

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Siimply

• Getbig II
  • You know I'm a dreamer but my heart's of gold
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2011, 01:15:24 PM »
Why alexei look so smooth if he's so addicted to tren

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2011, 01:20:26 PM »
Why alexei look so smooth if he's so addicted to tren

high hgh ,, some water,, he is not smooth ,, probably best conditioned bodybuild around now day  from this age group,, this is lean  grown as result of trenbolona ace and hgh in high doses,, ofcourse other products too ....insulina and the rest but! the hgh high dose and trenbolona ace high dose is THERE AS THE MAIN CULPRIT ,,

as i said before when bodybuild tell you 1 gram of testosterona what it really mean is 1 gram of TRENBOLONA ACE,,

bodybuild are liars! they dont care and dont want you to look like them ,, its filt cult i told you that

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2011, 01:30:00 PM »
oil in biceps

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2011, 01:39:09 PM »
Alexey benching 200kgs like its paper

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2011, 01:46:49 PM »
high hgh ,, some water,, he is not smooth ,, probably best conditioned bodybuild around now day  from this age group,, this is lean  grown as result of trenbolona ace and hgh in high doses,, ofcourse other products too ....insulina and the rest but! the hgh high dose and trenbolona ace high dose is THERE AS THE MAIN CULPRIT ,,

as i said before when bodybuild tell you 1 gram of testosterona what it really mean is 1 gram of TRENBOLONA ACE,,

bodybuild are liars! they dont care and dont want you to look like them ,, its filt cult i told you that

gh15 approved

what's the sweet spot for tren dose for a 6'0 230 lbs bodybuilder with 11 percent bf?  1 gram a week of tren ace to lean out and blow up?  1500mg a week?  I will take whatever it takes to get the most out of this tren ace, just don't want to go beyond necessary and get diminishing returns

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2011, 01:47:39 PM »
I like how he stops the bar at his chest for a second to eliminate momentum

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2011, 01:48:50 PM »
Alexey benching 200kgs like its paper

that's allways cool to watch before a chest day  8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2011, 01:55:48 PM »
what's the sweet spot for tren dose for a 6'0 230 lbs bodybuilder with 11 percent bf?  1 gram a week of tren ace to lean out and blow up?  1500mg a week?  I will take whatever it takes to get the most out of this tren ace, just don't want to go beyond necessary and get diminishing returns

real trenboloan ace as in legit! dosed right,, will make an average bodybuild into a freak as in 10% down to around6-7% and much morre lean muscle within first 10 injects of 150-200mg each ,, 10 inject = how long? 20 days? if done every 2 day ,,if done every 40 hour even less,,

usualy within 3-4 week on 150-200mg of trenbolona every 40 hour or so bodybuild become a freak looking ,, as in lean and large ,, into the 5th week the bodybuild will go into a phase call eat whatever you want and get shredded ,, this is not after 10 inject yet it wil take about 15-20 injects...

1 gram of trenbolona ace a week should make any bodybuild competetive looking bodybuild ,, very fast ,, and ofcourse if you try to personal trainingi clients....there is no better drug than trenbolona ace...moment you are on trenbolona ace in the doses i said you will have fellaas approach you to train them and female all over the place APPROACHING you to train them ...infact it wil be for much more than training in gymnasium but keep your dignity fellas ,, use it for bodybuilding,, if you are single then destroy pussy ok ,, but keep your dignity ...always remember that trenbolona ace = the blood of jesus of nazareth is going through your veins and which such the outmost respect should be given to it and use it to really become a better bodybuild and nto just a partier...always remember partiers end up with no kidnys!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2011, 02:39:33 PM »
I love his training videos. He trains really hard, he's 100% dedicated and uses perfect form and full range of motion always. Basic, heavy weight training.

basic heavy training !

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2011, 03:54:58 PM »
real trenboloan ace as in legit! dosed right,, will make an average bodybuild into a freak as in 10% down to around6-7% and much morre lean muscle within first 10 injects of 150-200mg each ,, 10 inject = how long? 20 days? if done every 2 day ,,if done every 40 hour even less,,

usualy within 3-4 week on 150-200mg of trenbolona every 40 hour or so bodybuild become a freak looking ,, as in lean and large ,, into the 5th week the bodybuild will go into a phase call eat whatever you want and get shredded ,, this is not after 10 inject yet it wil take about 15-20 injects...

1 gram of trenbolona ace a week should make any bodybuild competetive looking bodybuild ,, very fast ,, and ofcourse if you try to personal trainingi clients....there is no better drug than trenbolona ace...moment you are on trenbolona ace in the doses i said you will have fellaas approach you to train them and female all over the place APPROACHING you to train them ...infact it wil be for much more than training in gymnasium but keep your dignity fellas ,, use it for bodybuilding,, if you are single then destroy pussy ok ,, but keep your dignity ...always remember that trenbolona ace = the blood of jesus of nazareth is going through your veins and which such the outmost respect should be given to it and use it to really become a better bodybuild and nto just a partier...always remember partiers end up with no kidnys!

gh15 approved

about the partyer comment at the end...how do you feel about alcohol? Do you think it really harms gains or is that just balonie?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2011, 03:55:49 PM »
and I'm not talking about 2 drinks a day, I mean a binger 1-2 times per week with no rec drugs

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2011, 04:01:40 PM »
and I'm not talking about 2 drinks a day, I mean a binger 1-2 times per week with no rec drugs

Alcohol in this dose has almost no effect on kidney. On the other hand high bp from tren does...

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2011, 05:39:06 PM »

gh15 approved
Would ace trenb be useful to mantain bodyweight to compete in powerlifting? Does it reduces cardio ability?
S

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2011, 08:08:11 PM »
Would ace trenb be useful to mantain bodyweight to compete in powerlifting? Does it reduces cardio ability?

power lifters dont need trenbolona ace,, some use it but they really have beter options since the body composition is nto what they care about it is the lifts they care about,, fellas like nortom who is trying to milk eveyrthing he can and fail ...has to use trenbolona to be able to compete in bodybuild...

gh15 approved
fallen angel