Author Topic: Alexey Lesukov video  (Read 9265 times)

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
Re: Alexey Lesukov video
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2011, 08:09:42 PM »
power lifters dont need trenbolona ace,, some use it but they really have beter options since the body composition is nto what they care about it is the lifts they care about,, fellas like nortom who is trying to milk eveyrthing he can and fail ...has to use trenbolona to be able to compete in bodybuild...

gh15 approved

I'm surprised to hear you say this.  I would think due to its strength benefits, powerlifters would love to get some tren in their system about 3 weeks before a meet. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2011, 08:12:47 PM »
halo and tne is what powerlifting love followed closely by anadrola,, trenbolona is just too much body composition problem for them ,, it is super strength yes but it is still not halo and tne combo when it come to strength ,,

halo and tne combo is the strongest combination of drugs for anything involving heavy lifting and thats the only combo that win power meets of the higher levels,,

bodybuild is more into trenbolona simply because you cant get in superb shape with out it lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2011, 08:14:54 PM »
halo and tne is what powerlifting love followed closely by anadrola,, trenbolona is just too much body composition problem for them ,, it is super strength yes but it is still not halo and tne combo when it come to strength ,,

halo and tne combo is the strongest combination of drugs for anything involving heavy lifting and thats the only combo that win power meets of the higher levels,,

bodybuild is more into trenbolona simply because you cant get in superb shape with out it lol

gh15 approved

Makes sense, but I'd immediately be thinking "hhhhhhhmmmmm so what If I do TNE, HALO, Tren, and Androl???"

I of course have the typical bodybuilding mentality of more is better, but maybe this isn't so for powerlifters??

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2011, 08:17:59 PM »
Off topic but here's a question...

I'm about to switch my cycle up for the next 8 weeks... Tren has already been in for 4 weeks and I'm going to keep that going for the next 8 with low doseage test (600 mgs/week), some other goodies and a gh doseage of around 5iu/day...

After these next 8 weeks, I want to switch it up, pull the tren for 8 weeks and go kind of old school

2000mg test enanthate/week
1000mg Deca/week
60 mg dbol/day

How much should I have in here to make the most of these higher test doses?  If I could afford 30iu right now I would, but what would you suggest as the lowest dose of gh/day to make use of this??

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2011, 08:18:24 PM »
Makes sense, but I'd immediately be thinking "hhhhhhhmmmmm so what If I do TNE, HALO, Tren, and Androl???"

I of course have the typical bodybuilding mentality of more is better, but maybe this isn't so for powerlifters??

no need for trenbolona when you look for strength and have tne and halotestin at hand,,

halo is the strongest drug when it comes to strength to ever been  created

tne just gets it into high drive

combo of both gets you very very strong but .....bloofy

there are powerlift who use trenbolona ace all over the place,, the ones who look like bodybuilder lol,, but over all the big fat powerlifters they love their tne and halo or tne and anadrola ,, those are their combos

gh15 approved

fallen angel

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2011, 08:19:35 PM »

but over all the big fat powerlifters they love their tne and halo or tne and anadrola ,, those are their combos

gh15 approved

LOL, I got you.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2011, 08:20:44 PM »
pow lift gear_ team ace bb gear: team ace
MIRAGETROPIN

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2011, 08:21:25 PM »
Off topic but here's a question...

I'm about to switch my cycle up for the next 8 weeks... Tren has already been in for 4 weeks and I'm going to keep that going for the next 8 with low doseage test (600 mgs/week), some other goodies and a gh doseage of around 5iu/day...

After these next 8 weeks, I want to switch it up, pull the tren for 8 weeks and go kind of old school

2000mg test enanthate/week
1000mg Deca/week
60 mg dbol/day

How much should I have in here to make the most of these higher test doses?  If I could afford 30iu right now I would, but what would you suggest as the lowest dose of gh/day to make use of this??

1 gram = 5-10 iu for optimal benefits

2 gram = 10-30 ius for optimal benefits

gh15 approved
fallen angel

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2011, 04:51:58 AM »
power lifters dont need trenbolona ace,, some use it but they really have beter options since the body composition is nto what they care about it is the lifts they care about,, fellas like nortom who is trying to milk eveyrthing he can and fail ...has to use trenbolona to be able to compete in bodybuild...

gh15 approved
I am struggling to mantain in the 110kgs bw class. I tried test prop but my weight goes up again (as I used to pine test ent only 500mg a week). So what can i use to maintain my weight but still progress in strength increase?
S

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2011, 04:58:14 AM »
I am struggling to mantain in the 110kgs bw class. I tried test prop but my weight goes up again (as I used to pine test ent only 500mg a week). So what can i use to maintain my weight but still progress in strength increase?

I can't speak for god of hormones, but I would say anavar

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2011, 05:14:08 AM »
I can't speak for god of hormones, but I would say anavar

Halotestin or anadral, anavar really?  Bad pupil!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2011, 05:24:13 AM »
Halotestin or anadral, anavar really?  Bad pupil!

Halotestin? you must hate your liver... and anadrol (anadral?) leads to more mass

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2011, 05:37:17 AM »

gh15 approved

So if I don't wanna compete yet, but I wanna prepare and get to freaky, lean size what should I use? Stick to deca and test or prop+tren? I can't afford GH.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2011, 07:42:13 AM »
Halotestin? you must hate your liver... and anadrol (anadral?) leads to more mass

Or maybe you baby your liver too much.  I've ran orals for months and months at a time, enzymes are fine, if they are elevated, take one week off, get tested again.  bam back to normal, I'm fuckin serious.  The liver will regenerate, you don't give your liver or your body enough credit. 

Anadral will put on strength, bible index