Author Topic: I wonder when god will stop taking a giant dump on me - Another hospital visit  (Read 5203 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
So, you think is funny when a guy is killed with a rocket launcher but you say god is taking dumps on you because your son had some fever?  Do you realize how fucking idiotic this sounds??? I'm not saying you son deserved, but it should make you realize how other's pain may not be funny.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Having a sick child is one of the most stressfull events in a life...sorry.

agreed....Stark and I have had our ups and downs but when a child is sick its really a downer....hope all works out...being a father is rough when your child is sick a lot..keep your chin up big guy

Stark

• Getbig V
So, you think is funny when a guy is killed with a rocket launcher but you say god is taking dumps on you because your son had some fever?  Do you realize how fucking idiotic this sounds??? I'm not saying you son deserved, but it should make you realize how other's pain may not be funny.

I am sorry but were was I ever laughing at a video of a guy being killed by a rocket launcher?
You see that's the problem with you moral crusaders, you just just make shit up on the way, I never laugh or celebrate others death, everybody never mind how fucked up they were deserve respect once they are dead.

I have a fascination with death, not with being killed or killing but I am morbid curious, its an age old instinct you cannot handle or people like you cannot bear to think about it - I was always a very curious person, people like you are weak and usually cannot handle the truth if its uncomfortable, its the old shit you hear every day "oh I don't want to think about it therefor it doesn't exist" - so you go at great length to make anybody who does feel he want to explore death as weird and not right in the head so you feel better yourself.

It is people like you who are responsible for making death something obscene were it really is part of our lives and should be treated as such - its nothing dirty or frighting or unnatural, in fact I consider death to be the most natural thing ever and the best invention of nature or god, it makes room for the new.

But people like you cannot deal with the thought of dying, they rather pretend it will not happen, I rather have some more time and use it on occasion to prepare myself for the day that will without a doubt come and hope that I be okay then.
Judging your character I say you will hurdle abuse and curse words at me - its okay you are not on one level with me as arrogant as this sound its true.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Wishing you and your family all the best Stark........stay strong bro.

Stark

• Getbig V
Wishing you and your family all the best Stark........stay strong bro.

thanks mate :) all the best to you and your loved once too.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
I am sorry but were was I ever laughing at a video of a guy being killed by a rocket launcher?
You see that's the problem with you moral crusaders, you just just make shit up on the way, I never laugh or celebrate others death, everybody never mind how fucked up they were deserve respect once they are dead.

I have a fascination with death, not with being killed or killing but I am morbid curious, its an age old instinct you cannot handle or people like you cannot bear to think about it - I was always a very curious person, people like you are weak and usually cannot handle the truth if its uncomfortable, its the old shit you hear every day "oh I don't want to think about it therefor it doesn't exist" - so you go at great length to make anybody who does feel he want to explore death as weird and not right in the head so you feel better yourself.

It is people like you who are responsible for making death something obscene were it really is part of our lives and should be treated as such - its nothing dirty or frighting or unnatural, in fact I consider death to be the most natural thing ever and the best invention of nature or god, it makes room for the new.

But people like you cannot deal with the thought of dying, they rather pretend it will not happen, I rather have some more time and use it on occasion to prepare myself for the day that will without a doubt come and hope that I be okay then.
Judging your character I say you will hurdle abuse and curse words at me - its okay you are not on one level with me as arrogant as this sound its true.

Stark just delivered a parental Smackdown  ;D

..I dont even know what that means

Stark

• Getbig V
Stark just delivered a parental Smackdown  ;D

..I dont even know what that means

I don't know why I tried, guy is beyond help - but than again, maybe he sees the light and explores things he
once thought were to frighting.

Swede I have a new rule for every day, I start every day with three challenges, and I don't go to bed before I have fulfilled them.

el numero uno

• Getbig V

::)
fucking hell I know i shouldn't laugh but its like the fucking road runner :D

http://www.apacheclips.com/media/35052/Graphic_and_Crazy_Taliban_shooting_local_police_commander_by_82mm_rocket/

Stark

• Getbig V
::)

I know I shouldn't really respond to your posts your are simply to fucking stupid to waste my time with you but hey :)

So you quote my text than post a link to my webpage were I supposedly laughed at somebody getting killed by a rocket launcher?
So were do I laugh? were do i make fun?
This is what I said:
To be honest the british have introduced that to india back in the days - execution via cannon - this here is just for propaganda purpose. Interesting neverless - horrific of course - but interesting.

But you are too stupid and ignorant to understand that you can find something interesting without being vulgar.

Now please get off my radar you aren't even a gettbigger just somebody that passes through and will be gone soon :)

Btw: Saying I shouldn't laugh doesn't mean I laughed, I did laugh but than I felt bad and I didn't laugh :(

el numero uno

• Getbig V
I know I shouldn't really respond to your posts your are simply to fucking stupid to waste my time with you but hey :)

So you quote my text than post a link to my webpage were I supposedly laughed at somebody getting killed by a rocket launcher?
So were do I laugh? were do i make fun?
This is what I said:
But you are too stupid and ignorant to understand that you can find something interesting without being vulgar.

Now please get off my radar you aren't even a gettbigger just somebody that passes through and will be gone soon :)

Btw: Saying I shouldn't laugh doesn't mean I laughed, I did laugh but than I felt bad and I didn't laugh :(

Yawn...

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
god doesn't exist

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Wonder if there is some kind of Karmic factor to this.

If God is dumping on you it's because he is repulsed by a lay about, sicko that is nearly 40 and posts on bodybuilding sites about snuff, gore, animal torture , Nazi propaganda. How many times has this piece of shit started a thread about someone posting pedophilia on 4chan and yet he keeps going back.

A nasty, fucked up , cowardly shitstain trying to fuck-up teenagers on the internet that deserves all the bad shit that happens to him.

Stark

• Getbig V
Wonder if there is some kind of Karmic factor to this.

If God is dumping on you it's because he is repulsed by a lay about, sicko that is nearly 40 and posts on bodybuilding sites about snuff, gore, animal torture , Nazi propaganda. How many times has this piece of shit started a thread about someone posting pedophilia on 4chan and yet he keeps going back.

A nasty, fucked up , cowardly shitstain trying to fuck-up teenagers on the internet that deserves all the bad shit that happens to him.

God I must have owned you badly in some to me unknown way, thats not a meltdown that a ragedown !!! :D