Author Topic: Every realize your peers are losers.  (Read 4907 times)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: Every realize your peers are losers.
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2011, 08:16:33 AM »
yes, and i keep coming back here :P

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2011, 09:08:07 AM »
I also have noticed this trend. Most of my old friends are now fat with 3.5 kids hateing life.
I think thats a big factor, not having kids keeps you young.
An old friend i used to tear up the desert with, broke down his bike to rebuild it, had a kid, and its been sitting disasembled for 8 or so years. Hes now a fat fuck who i never see cause we have absolutly nothing in common anymore.
He works to survive and have his 6 pack every night, trying to escape from the reality he created.  Sad.

Meanwhile my wife and i been married 10 years, no kids, have great carrers and just moved, just for the heluva it.
Living the dream. ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2011, 09:15:47 AM »
Try bumping into old friends when you`re 56 years old..................... motherf uckers look like death warmed over and can`t get out of their own way.

I`ll never stop training.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2011, 09:18:51 AM »
I also have noticed this trend. Most of my old friends are now fat with 3.5 kids hateing life.
An old friend i used to tear up the desert with, broke down his bike to rebuild it, had a kid, and its been sitting disasembled for 8 or so years. Hes now a fat fuck who i never see cause we have absolutly nothing in common anymore.
He works to survive and have his 6 pack every night, trying to escape from the reality he created.  Sad.

Meanwhile my wife and i been married 10 years, no kids, have great carrers and just moved, just for the heluva it.
Living the dream. ;D

Though this is not entirely true, oe has to be very careful to keep his personality and to manage a balance between being a good parent and still being an individual once you have kids. You can get sucked in very easily onto a shitty "family life". But it doesn't need to be that way.

MikMaq

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2011, 09:21:48 AM »

Living the dream. ;D
Meh you gotta have kids, your a loser if you don't in my opinion, the thing is you gotta do that stuff smart, have the money needed to do so, be able to afford to downgrade in your job. And don't make bad decisions like getting married.

I'm really thinking about getting some 3rd world chick pregnant, and having kids outside of the country, seems like the cheapest route, if your gonna end up paying child support/devorce settlement, it might as well be in foreign dollars.

MikMaq

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2011, 09:25:25 AM »
you sound very unhappy.  Are you depressed.  I am willing to bet most of these old friends are much happier with life than you chasing a goal that will never be accomplished.

I'm actually pretty happy, finally got my shit together recently, just a little surprised how the balance of my group of friends has shifted, I'm a late bloomer, and my life was a mess for so long everyone kinda got use to me being in the back of the pack, now I've kinda shifted to the front.

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2011, 10:23:15 AM »
I wonder Mikmaq, did u come from a large family or small? Seems those from large familys always want kids.
Its kinda like thats all they know, and dont know  any better.
Or they equate large familys with success, and those without kids failures.
Theres a shit ton of mehicans were i live and all have at least 18 kids.

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2011, 10:25:47 AM »
On another note, ever seen that movie were all the idiots of the world keep multiplying and the smart people die off lol?
Good stuff ;D

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2011, 10:42:42 AM »
Meh you gotta have kids, your a loser if you don't in my opinion, the thing is you gotta do that stuff smart, have the money needed to do so, be able to afford to downgrade in your job. And don't make bad decisions like getting married.

I'm really thinking about getting some 3rd world chick pregnant, and having kids outside of the country, seems like the cheapest route, if your gonna end up paying child support/devorce settlement, it might as well be in foreign dollars.

Where does that thinking come from, your a loser if you don't have kids?  It is a personal choice, a lifestyle choice pretty much.

Do you consider this man a loser?  He doesn't have kids, just dates women.

TEAM Nasser

MikMaq

« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2011, 10:54:27 AM »
I wonder Mikmaq, did u come from a large family or small? Seems those from large familys always want kids.
Its kinda like thats all they know, and dont know  any better.
Or they equate large familys with success, and those without kids failures.
Theres a shit ton of mehicans were i live and all have at least 18 kids.
Basic genetics if you don't pass your genes on your not worth fuck all. I don't think kids are everything, but to think not breeding makes you a winner is foolish. The problem is when people have to many kids, forget kids are only around a few years, or give up on their own lives just to have them.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2011, 11:36:59 AM »
Basic genetics if you don't pass your genes on your not worth fuck all. I don't think kids are everything, but to think not breeding makes you a winner is foolish. The problem is when people have to many kids, forget kids are only around a few years, or give up on their own lives just to have them.

MikMaq, there are already too many people on this earth, passing on your genes in this day and age would only hurt humanity, why not adopt a child instead that needs a family?  Overpopulation is going to be a huge problem.

TEAM Nasser

MikMaq

« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2011, 11:45:27 AM »
MikMaq, there are already too many people on this earth, passing on your genes in this day and age would only hurt humanity, why not adopt a child instead that needs a family?  Overpopulation is going to be a huge problem.

Because adopting isn't passing on my genes. Anyhow I'm so sick of this overpopulation bullshit. If everyone had two kids(from two parents), there wouldn't exist any such problem , why the fuck should I pay for other peoples recklessness. A two child policy should be the norm with almost all certainty. Everyone gets a shot, and no one looses.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2011, 04:27:00 PM »
Because adopting isn't passing on my genes. Anyhow I'm so sick of this overpopulation bullshit. If everyone had two kids(from two parents), there wouldn't exist any such problem , why the fuck should I pay for other peoples recklessness. A two child policy should be the norm with almost all certainty. Everyone gets a shot, and no one looses.

I am not sure the cost, but do you know the cost for having a kid, hospital bills, little kids get sick, just adopt one that knows english already, how to act properly, and use the bathroom the correct way, you would avoid a lot of bullshit that way.

TEAM Nasser

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2011, 04:29:57 PM »

What's the point of passing shit genes like yours?
Team Pat Banana

MikMaq

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2011, 04:33:53 PM »
I am not sure the cost, but do you know the cost for having a kid, hospital bills, little kids get sick, just adopt one that knows english already, how to act properly, and use the bathroom the correct way, you would avoid a lot of bullshit that way.

Adoption is like buying a car and letting someone else drive it. Besides there are tons of hot milfs, looking for a daddy.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2011, 04:57:31 PM »

The funny is they must be thinking exactly the same about you.

Typical of our modern era.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2011, 05:13:19 PM »
Adoption is like buying a car and letting someone else drive it. Besides there are tons of hot milfs, looking for a daddy.

Not really Mr Maq, you adopt a child and you raise the child, comparing a car to raising a child and your comparison makes no sense.

TEAM Nasser