Author Topic: Are Colombian and Brazilian women Wifey material?  (Read 71440 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Are Columbian and Brazilian women Wifey material?
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2011, 12:06:55 PM »
I said I want tom boyish girl/geeky bitch have dated them in the past and the only problem I've had is that I've dated chicks that are too close to my age/older, and to far ahead of me in school. Not really a big issue the older you get.

I plan to have my own money, anyhow I don't care I got my game figure out, I'm just sick of hearing how you guys fuck up your own games.
Here is the deal---people drop dimes knowledge on you and either you are too arrogant or too ignorant to be thankful...you mentioned "school", in the school of life, you learn from others...but as the saying is, you have to bump your head a few times. That geeky, Tom boyish shit changes once women get older...once they get real jobs that pay real money. Then they want dudes who Have their own money, their own place---stability, and show that they are worth something.

You said you plan on having your own money. So work the damn plan instead of jumping from apt to apt.

There is no "game" per se for men. If you knew the truth---it's the woman's game, it's their rules, you are a "player" who can be substituted at any time.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2011, 12:18:00 PM »
Wifey material? duh, of course, there are columbian women who are wife material and some others are just whores, it's not like the 90% are whores or the 90% are angels.

BUT, wife material in Colombia get married around 20. Just a few nice looking girls stay single because they want to finish college. The rest are pretty much whores, they won't fuck with you inmediatly but they can't keep a serious relantioship. But most girls are decent people. Anyway I don't think  you can find wife material at clubs lol.

I don't know about brazil or spain, but IMO they are very different.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2011, 12:22:25 PM »
Wifey material? duh, of course, there are columbian women who are wife material and some others are just whores, it's not like the 90% are whores or the 90% are angels.

BUT, wife material in Colombia get married around 20. Just a few nice looking girls stay single because they want to finish college. The rest are pretty much whores, they won't fuck with you inmediatly but they can't keep a serious relantioship. But most girls are decent people. Anyway I don't think  you can find wife material at clubs lol.

??? ??? ??? ???

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2011, 12:25:59 PM »
??? ??? ??? ???

"The rest" are not a lot, most girls get married young, some others stay single and some others are whores but they are not a lot of them. My english is not perfect sometimes I get messed up with the meaning of my sentences lol.

Jizzacked

« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2011, 12:30:05 PM »
doesn't matter what country they are from, get them hooked on krokodil and they will do whatever you ask whenever you want.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2011, 12:30:56 PM »

you could sample the goods in HELP, so of course you could find wife material.  ::)

being real, you find what you are looking for.  

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2011, 12:32:00 PM »
I am from a colombian family... and YES, colombian girls are wife material, but you have to choose carefully between the whores and the good ones. Colombian girls are VERY INTERESTED IN MONEY, the most interested I have ever seen. If you have money, they will love you and let you fuck them every way possible. If you dont have money, then you are fucked. that is why I say, choose carefully. Also, the accent is beautifull,first time I went to medellin, all the paisas(from medellin) they wouldd talk to me and I would just go nuts. And If you have been to medellin, THERE IS NO PLACE IN THE WORLD LIKE IT, I have never seen so many gorgeous girls.

tip for all of you ammericanos(gh15 voice ON)
go to PARQUE YERAS( dont know if spelled right) but I remember I went there with a cousin of mine. All the hottest girls go there to that park to show themselves to rich foreigners, like us( we are all billionares in getbig, remember?) so if you happen to go there, go to that park, you will thank me.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2011, 12:33:50 PM »
K

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2011, 12:36:34 PM »

at the beginning of this video, when the girl talks, that accent can KILL ME, its awesome, a girl that talks like that can have anything she likes from me.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2011, 12:38:15 PM »
I am from a colombian family... and YES, colombian girls are wife material, but you have to choose carefully between the whores and the good ones. Colombian girls are VERY INTERESTED IN MONEY, the most interested I have ever seen. If you have money, they will love you and let you fuck them every way possible. If you dont have money, then you are fucked. that is why I say, choose carefully. Also, the accent is beautifull,first time I went to medellin, all the paisas(from medellin) they wouldd talk to me and I would just go nuts. And If you have been to medellin, THERE IS NO PLACE IN THE WORLD LIKE IT, I have never seen so many gorgeous girls.

go to PARQUE YERAS( dont know if spelled right) but I remember I went there with a cousin of mine. All the hottest girls go there to that park to show themselves to rich foreigners, like us( we are all billionares in getbig, remember?) so if you happen to go there, go to that park, you will thank me.

Que onda llave haber si algun rato me doy una vuelta por medellin y me presentas una peladas  ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2011, 12:40:26 PM »

I have to visit colombia some day, because I absolutely fell inlove with venezuela and the people. I think Ecuador, Colombia and venezuela are like Norway, Sweden and Finland, so many similarities yet totally differend. And is the friendly rivalry only between venezuelan and colombian people or does ecuador belong to the pot  :P?

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2011, 12:43:23 PM »
Que onda llave haber si algun rato me doy una vuelta por medellin y me presentas una peladas  ;D

PARCERO, PA ESO ESTAMOS! YO AHORA MISMO ESTOY EN ECUADOR, PERO ME AVISA Y ORGANISAMOS UNA VUELTICA POR LA TIERRITA! CALI PA FIN DE ANIO! ESO SI SEGURO HERMANO! CALI ES CALI! LO DEMAS ES LOMA!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2011, 12:44:06 PM »
I have to visit colombia some day, because I absolutely fell inlove with venezuela and the people. I think Ecuador, Colombia and venezuela are like Norway, Sweden and Finland. Or is the friendly rivalry only between venezuelan and colombian people?

Ecuador loves women from Colombia!

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2011, 12:45:10 PM »
I have to visit colombia some day, because I absolutely fell inlove with venezuela and the people. I think Ecuador, Colombia and venezuela are like Norway, Sweden and Finland, so many similarities yet totally differend. And is the friendly rivalry only between venezuelan and colombian people or does ecuador belong to the pot  :P?

ecuador and colombia no rivalry

colombia and venezuela, so so

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2011, 12:45:39 PM »
PARCERO, PA ESO ESTAMOS! YO AHORA MISMO ESTOY EN ECUADOR, PERO ME AVISA Y ORGANISAMOS UNA VUELTICA POR LA TIERRITA! CALI PA FIN DE ANIO! ESO SI SEGURO HERMANO! CALI ES CALI! LO DEMAS ES LOMA!

Jaja chevere hermano y por curiosidad  por k parte de Ecuador andas? Yo ando por El Oro  ;D

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2011, 12:46:51 PM »
Jaja chevere hermano y por curiosidad  por k parte de Ecuador andas? Yo ando por El Oro  ;D

estuve en quito por dos anios casi, y ahora estoy recien en guayaquil hace dos meses mas o menos, el clima me gusta MIL VECES MAS, e escuchado de el oro, donde esta eso? jajaja ( no conosco mucho ecuador hermano)

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2011, 12:47:34 PM »

Parque Lleras.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2011, 12:48:46 PM »
estuve en quito por dos anios casi, y ahora estoy recien en guayaquil hace dos meses mas o menos, el clima me gusta MIL VECES MAS, e escuchado de el oro, donde esta eso? jajaja ( no conosco mucho ecuador hermano)

En el sur del pais, a unas 2 horas del Peru, mas especificamente en la ciudad de machala, el clima es muy parecido al de guayaquil. Quito es una ciudad encantadora pero no me gusta el frio  ;D

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2011, 12:50:01 PM »
Parque Lleras.

thanks bro!

En el sur del pais, a unas 2 horas del Peru, mas especificamente en la ciudad de machala, el clima es muy parecido al de guayaquil. Quito es una ciudad encantadora pero no me gusta el frio  ;D

UNA VES FUI A MACHALA, BACANA LA CIUDAD, TOCA VER SI ALGUN DIA  ESTAS POR ACA SALIMOS A BUSCAR GUAYACAS HERMANO! KJAJA

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2011, 12:51:41 PM »
Absolutely.  If they are a bit older than you, and you don't cheat on them.  Otherwise, she'll run you over in the driveway 60-some-odd times or knife you in your sleep.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2011, 12:52:02 PM »
thanks bro!

UNA VES FUI A MACHALA, BACANA LA CIUDAD, TOCA VER SI ALGUN DIA  ESTAS POR ACA SALIMOS A BUSCAR GUAYACAS HERMANO! KJAJA

Listo! cualkier viajecito en corto que me pegue al guayas te caigo jejeje  ;D

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2011, 01:36:59 PM »
fuck holes are fuck holes.  nationality doesn't  matter.

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2011, 05:52:31 PM »
Im white-had an off the boat gf from Medellin Colombia when i was younger-hot as hell-once i started banging her she became psycho-rammed my car with her car over something stupid-lucky I didnt get a Colombian necktie :P-thankfully the damage was worse on her car-still banged her after that-what a sucker I was
CROM!!

Muscleboy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2011, 05:59:00 PM »
My Brasilian girlfriend.  Just ordered the engangement ring today. lol.

L.L

« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2011, 06:02:29 PM »
it's spelled Colombians , you retards.

and no wifey material, most of them are whores ,trust me I live in Miami.