Author Topic: GH15 - Use good sense and caution with his 'advice'  (Read 101288 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
GH15 - Use good sense and caution with his 'advice'
« on: October 25, 2011, 01:38:59 PM »
I have  no idea who or what GH15 is. I do know he posts some interesting  or controversial stuff here at getbig.
I would simpy urge some good sense and caution if anyone considers following his drug cycle advice.
If you develop health problems, waste $$ or get busted, the annonymous internet guru won't be there to help.
I'm not sure just how effective his drug cycle tips are and don't care.

Why risk your health and finances on some extreme drug cycles?
So what if you won't be a huge freak? Most here seem to want a decent physique that  gets pussy and to enjoy life.
I'm 53 now and have dabbled in small amounts of steroids but never even considered insulin, diuretics or HGH.
Screwing around with your blood sugar or extreme manipulation of fluid levels for bodybuilding seems crazy to me.

If you want to be a future pro, you might consider Gh15's advice and ideals
To be a top pro, we all know what risks need to be taken .
If you dream of being on the Olympia stage, you might consider what GH15 says, I admit THAT . Drugs are not my area of expertise.
Just remember, you don't have to use extreme levels of drugs and take the risk, just  to be a regional bodybuilder.
It can be a healthy, functional lifestyle that enhances your life, instead of being your life.
Nobody requires you to  go the Gh15 drug cycle route just to build a decent physique and enjoy bodybuilding.

Now blast away and tell me how crazy and stupid I am hahaha.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: For the followers of GH15.
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 01:47:35 PM »
 ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 01:47:42 PM »
and how do you think a professional become professional mr forest?

have you taken a look into some of the steorid boardings on internet? have you seen the number of amatuers all wanting to climb in levels? have you seen how much a regional level take inorder to hav ea chance CHANCE in getting noticed in nationals?

why dont you talk a litle with pupil leaf,, he can extend your knowledge,,

there is just no way you are that much of retard,, seriously i dont say retard as trying to humiliate you i say it becuase you seem to think that only inorder to be pro card holder you need to take the drugs,, NO! you have to get there,, ofcourse if you want to be stuck 4th place in some local show for rest of your life,, and have no life because you wil have no life what so ever then you can go natural BUT WAIT WAIT even they are not natural ,,,even they! use designer drugs and fat burners and lota other things,,

forest ,, to be honest with you ,, i dont think you are femiliar with your own cult,, do you know what a source list look like? do you know how many products are on supplier lists,, who do you think buy them? do you know the amount of emails a supplier get in a week? do you think its all pros? lol

i suggest you learn your cult ,, you are npc judge you shoudl knwo it already

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 01:57:08 PM »
Dear GH15, I actually wrote that if someone wants to be a pro they might consider Gh15's advice on drug cycles.
I know the pros have to push the enevelope on tht stiff and admit drug cycles are not my expertise.
I don't know or care about drug order lists or clients on them . That is none of my business.

My point is, that you don't have to use extreme amounts of drugs just to be a regional level bodybuilder .
Most guys on here don't need drugs to get a 6 pack, lats, pecs and bi's and pull pussy on the weekends.
Bodybuilding with little or no steroids can be a wonderful , healthy lifestyle.
Plus, why piss away all that $$ on big drug cycles ? I say enjoy life and spend it having fun! :D

Bodybuilding should enhance the rest of your life, NOT become your entire life.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 02:00:43 PM »
why do you think you agreeing or disagreeing matters, he does not need your approval, he shits on you dude

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 02:01:33 PM »
Howard does make very good points if the post was aimed at children. An adult should have the common sense to know about the possible consequences following gh15's advice. Children don't know any better Howard, but as an adult I find this insulting. So, Fuck you!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 02:03:46 PM »
Howard ... you post this same shit month after month. Get a life, man. Pppppaaaattthhhhheeeeett tiiiiiccccccc !

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2011, 02:22:06 PM »
Dear GH15, I actually wrote that if someone wants to be a pro they might consider Gh15's advice on drug cycles.
I know the pros have to push the enevelope on tht stiff and admit drug cycles are not my expertise.
I don't know or care about drug order lists or clients on them . That is none of my business.

My point is, that you don't have to use extreme amounts of drugs just to be a regional level bodybuilder .
Most guys on here don't need drugs to get a 6 pack, lats, pecs and bi's and pull pussy on the weekends.
Bodybuilding with little or no steroids can be a wonderful , healthy lifestyle.
Plus, why piss away all that $$ on big drug cycles ? I say enjoy life and spend it having fun! :D

Bodybuilding should enhance the rest of your life, NOT become your entire life.

ummm most fellas here...dont give a fuck about pussy ,, they can get it with muscle and with out ,, most fellas here want to be bodybuild , live and breath it and want to be recognized as bodybuilders!,, pussy is easy to get they can get it with money and with personality and with good face and with anything ,, they can meet a girl online like all the other fellas now days,, most fellas here want to GET FROM POINT A TO B and LOOK ACTUALY LOOK like a bodybuilder

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2011, 02:25:52 PM »
Now blast away and tell me how crazy and stupid I am hahaha.

Why bother? You reinforce it with every post.  ::)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2011, 02:27:27 PM »
ummm most fellas here...dont give a fuck about pussy ,, they can get it with muscle and with out ,, most fellas here want to be bodybuild , live and breath it and want to be recognized as bodybuilders!,, pussy is easy to get they can get it with money and with personality and with good face and with anything ,, they can meet a girl online like all the other fellas now days,, most fellas here want to GET FROM POINT A TO B and LOOK ACTUALY LOOK like a bodybuilder

gh15 approved
Hmmm, well Gh15, bodybuilding is just one part of my life , it doesn't consume my life.
I will never stand on the Olympia or pro stage but have enjoyed bodybuilding on my terms.

Once again, unless you want to go pro, you don't have to use big drug cycles to look like a bodybuilder.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2011, 02:29:14 PM »
Howard ... you post this same shit month after month. Get a life, man. Pppppaaaattthhhhheeeeett tiiiiiccccccc !
I am pretty crazy 'eh?
Hmmm let's see? I advocate useing small amounts or no drugs at all to maintain bodybuilding as a fun,healthy lifestyle.
Sounds pretty wacky to me, what do I know?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2011, 02:30:15 PM »
Why bother? You reinforce it with every post.  ::)

LOL, yeah I'm the guy without good basic sense here hahaha

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2011, 02:33:00 PM »

gh15 approved
Your ideas might be just fine for the top few gifted , motivated guys who want to be top bodybuilders.
I don't dispute that .
The reality is over90% of the guys on here would be spend less moey and enjoy bodybuilding more if they didn't use a lot of drugs.
If they want to go for it , fine , but nobody has to and they can still be a decent bodybuilder.
Why take the risks and piss away all the money on massive drug cycles? For what?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2011, 02:33:23 PM »
Hmmm, well Gh15, bodybuilding is just one part of my life , it doesn't consume my life.
I will never stand on the Olympia or pro stage but have enjoyed bodybuilding on my terms.

Once again, unless you want to go pro, you don't have to use big drug cycles to look like a bodybuilder.

true,, you dont have to use mega doses inorder to win your local show,,

take groink for example ,, do you know how this fella would look on growth hormone? if he used it consistantly at high doses you would haev most likley top contender for pro card,, im not sure his physiqe would be nice....but he would be animalistic looking and very 3 dimentional with lots of added muscle fiber,,

so yes to win local show somewhere in your city you dont have to use 15 iu gh and all you can eat kitchen aas buffet ....they still use quite  abit though

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2011, 02:35:33 PM »
Howard does make very good points if the post was aimed at children. An adult should have the common sense to know about the possible consequences following gh15's advice. Children don't know any better Howard, but as an adult I find this insulting. So, Fuck you!
FYI, this was just a reminder that you don't have to go the hardcore drug route to enjoy bodybuilding.
Not trying to insult any adults here chief, take it easy.
All I am saying is anyone can lift, eat wel and make decent gains on little or no drugs.
You won't be a massive freak, but you can still look like a bodybuilder and be healthy .

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2011, 02:36:57 PM »
Your ideas might be just fine for the top few gifted , motivated guys who want to be top bodybuilders.
I don't dispute that .
The reality is over90% of the guys on here would be spend less moey and enjoy bodybuilding more if they didn't use a lot of drugs.
If they want to go for it , fine , but nobody has to and they can still be a decent bodybuilder.
Why take the risks and piss away all the money on massive drug cycles? For what?

i didnt say you cant get by with smaller doses,, you can YOU CAN it depends on age too,, it depends on many thing,, take 35 year old and 25 year old and it is day and nice diff ,, day and night,, the 35-40 year old will have to put in gh will have to KNOCK HIS BODY WITH GH ...inorder to get by and have good chance to beat that 25 year old ,,this is the all thing with bodybuild,,

why do you think we even have bodybuild now past age 35? do you rememebr back in 60s 70s we didnt even have bodybuild past 35,, they all retire went home to play with dolls,, why do you think we have bodybuilding past age 35? DRUGS LIKE HGH!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2011, 02:38:58 PM »
true,, you dont have to use mega doses inorder to win your local show,,

take groink for example ,, do you know how this fella would look on growth hormone? if he used it consistantly at high doses you would haev most likley top contender for pro card,, im not sure his physiqe would be nice....but he would be animalistic looking and very 3 dimentional with lots of added muscle fiber,,

so yes to win local show somewhere in your city you dont have to use 15 iu gh and all you can eat kitchen aas buffet ....they still use quite  abit though

gh15 approved

I know for a fact you are 100% wrong. Any decent guy with a good diet can come in ripped and ready for a regional show and do just fine without drugs. To me it is needed if you want to be a big freaky pro, but not for what 99% want from bodybuilding.
To me extreme drug use is pissing $$ down a rat hole.
Most screw up their health and/or go broke from it.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2011, 02:40:26 PM »
i didnt say you cant get by with smaller doses,, you can YOU CAN it depends on age too,, it depends on many thing,, take 35 year old and 25 year old and it is day and nice diff ,, day and night,, the 35-40 year old will have to put in gh will have to KNOCK HIS BODY WITH GH ...inorder to get by and have good chance to beat that 25 year old ,,this is the all thing with bodybuild,,

why do you think we even have bodybuild now past age 35? do you rememebr back in 60s 70s we didnt even have bodybuild past 35,, they all retire went home to play with dolls,, why do you think we have bodybuilding past age 35? DRUGS LIKE HGH!

gh15 approved
You really don't need any drugs to be a bodybuilder. You sure don't need GH or insulin .
I think it is a waste of $$$ and too much risk for your health , sorry.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2011, 02:43:33 PM »
I know for a fact you are 100% wrong. Any decent guy with a good diet can come in ripped and ready for a regional show and do just fine without drugs. To me it is needed if you want to be a big freaky pro, but not for what 99% want from bodybuilding.
To me extreme drug use is pissing $$ down a rat hole.
Most screw up their health and/or go broke from it.

you screw your health from narcotics,, diuretic abuse ,, and mega dosing insulin with booze,, this is what you screw your health with ,, i dont see any serious bodybuidl drop dead ,, not the party ones but the serious ones i dont see them drop dead..you know why? bnecause they didnt fuck with the drugs i mentioned!

the ones who did and there are some who did payed heavy price,, you know chris could have been mr o if he didnt party and do narcotics,, he could have won it in my opinion ,, he knows it too

in regard to you saying that hgh and insulina and all that no need....it is wrong ,, you cant get to the top with out them ,, infact you cant get anywhere with out them ,, you can get middle placing in some local show maybe ,, again though you wil have NO LIFE

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2011, 02:55:45 PM »
I think most people missed Howards' point.  ::)

The Gh15 cult is growing more and more each day. They are worshipping him. It is great to attempt to gain knowledge, but not just from one source of information.

The Gh15 domination of this board has almost become dogmatic.

Every single one of us think of one thing when we see his name: Trenbolone Acetate.

There is more to life than this, I promise. I don't want to be hypocritical here, but I have even asked Gh about Tren. He is very convincing that this is the only way to become a conditioned, good looking bodybuilder.

There are many more themes to life than just this Tren stuff. People are becoming brain-washed. If it is the truth in bodybuilding, then so be it. Mike Mentzer also espoused what he considered to be only ONE truth.

I personally believe there are many means to an end, and I don't feel like getting into a pissing match with any of the avid "pupils" ~ hopefully our *fallen angel* has no other agendas here.

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2011, 02:57:29 PM »
or...I could become a pro listening to what he says and make a dvd where I talk about being a millionaire because of bodybuilding and thank gh15 right before I retire.

Whoa.....DREAM BIG  ;)

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2011, 02:59:06 PM »
if you knew,,,who was behind the gh15 account,,then you would bow down to him,,,,do you understand why gh15 is worshiped here,,its becuase those same fellas who log on getbig,,log on other sites thats gh15 account is under and it BECOMES GOPSHAL AFTER SO LONG,,,so many fellas have done the route of gh15,,,took his advice and MUTATED TO MASS PROPORTIONS,,,then people come bcak to getbig to realize he is REAL AND SERIOUS,,,,only 3 people on this board know who is gh15 is,,,,YOUR NOT ONE OF THEM  :P
I think most people missed Howards' point.  ::)

The Gh15 cult is growing more and more each day. They are worshipping him. It is great to attempt to gain knowledge, but not just from one source of information.

The Gh15 domination of this board has almost become dogmatic.

Every single one of us think of one thing when we see his name: Trenbolone Acetate.

There is more to life than this, I promise. I don't want to be hypocritical here, but I have even asked Gh about Tren. He is very convincing that this is the only way to become a conditioned, good looking bodybuilder.

There are many more themes to life than just this Tren stuff. People are becoming brain-washed. If it is the truth in bodybuilding, then so be it. Mike Mentzer also espoused what he considered to be only ONE truth.

I personally believe there are many means to an end, and I don't feel like getting into a pissing match with any of the avid "pupils" ~ hopefully our *fallen angel* has no other agendas here.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2011, 03:00:01 PM »
You don't want to get it Howard.

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2011, 03:01:42 PM »
Is this the same Howard from MD who always writes about why the pros use drugs???

::)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
to gh15 - what is pudz on here?
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2011, 03:15:04 PM »

he claimed he ate anything and everything in huge amounts. yet he's SHREDDED here.