Author Topic: The True Adonis at 7% BF: PHOTO AND ARTICLE!!  (Read 32200 times)

w8m8

The True Adonis at 7% BF: PHOTO AND ARTICLE!!
« on: October 27, 2011, 12:00:51 PM »
On Getbig, there exists an observable cabal comprised of the most diligent of intellects known to man.

An iconic melange, comprised of characters therein that are never [and never will be] wrong... on any matter!

TA is but one such icon!

This aforementioned "cadre of brain" observably standing in [warrior like] diametric opposition to Getbig's rotten and rancid "citadel of scum" of which is itself so verily overburdened by a never seen before magnitude of fuckwit; a cum-soaked edifice that doth perversely and proudly boast Tbombz, Matt C and Coach amongst its low-brow, shit-stained, spastic-stricken alumni!

We wont wait for a rebuttal (much less the long and well overdue apology) from these shit-peddling, supplement-shilling, nay-saying slags; such corrupt and richly uneducated cretins as Wes, Dante and Coach... the sewer scuba divers of life!

Scroll down:

http://www.leighpeele.com/body-fat-pictures-and-percentages

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: The True Adonis at 7% BF: PHOTO AND ARTICLE!!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 12:06:38 PM »
 ???

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 12:08:52 PM »
On Getbig, there exists an observable cabal comprised of the most diligent of intellects known to man.

An iconic melange, comprised of characters therein that are never [and never will be] wrong... on any matter!

TA is but one such icon!

This aforementioned "cadre of brain" observably standing in [warrior like] diametric opposition to Getbig's rotten and rancid "citadel of scum" of which is itself so verily overburdened by a never seen before magnitude of fuckwit; a cum-soaked edifice that doth perversely and proudly boast Tbombz, Matt C and Coach amongst its low-brow, shit-stained, spastic-stricken alumni!

We wont wait for a rebuttal (much less the long and well overdue apology) from these shit-peddling, supplement-shilling, nay-saying slags; such corrupt and richly uneducated cretins as Wes, Dante and Coach... the sewer scuba divers of life!

Scroll down:

;)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 12:09:13 PM »
Well here it is, now what...?    :-\

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 12:10:37 PM »
Is the shit stained, supplement shilling slag comment a shot a Vince goodrum

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 12:11:31 PM »
What's up with the bellybutton?

w8m8

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 12:18:59 PM »
What's up with the bellybutton?

LOL .. noticing a man's navel is as gay as taking steroids to keep your wife from beating you up

glass houses dude

you can stand atop the shitter .. not reach the ceiling .. and fit into a bathroom mirror photo .. you just choose to show the filth on your floor instead of your face

that's telling in and of itself

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2011, 12:20:08 PM »
why is w8m8 so mean lol

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2011, 12:23:15 PM »
LOL .. noticing a man's navel is as gay as taking steroids to keep your wife from beating you up

glass houses dude

you can stand atop the shitter .. not reach the ceiling .. and fit into a bathroom mirror photo .. you just choose to show the filth on your floor instead of your face

that's telling in and of itself

Says the person with no pics. You got me W8, I'm short! Wow, haha that's funny! Oh man, I have laundry on the floor, that's so crazy! Aren't you observant!

Don't bother w a retort, unless you're just impressing others. Later dude.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2011, 12:29:43 PM »

Says the person with no pics. You got me W8, I'm short! Wow, haha that's funny! Oh man, I have laundry on the floor, that's so crazy! Aren't you observant!

a photo of her has been posted, ugly white girl, massive nose, big pores, thin lips, poor skin complexion...   her comments about you taking steroids are funny cuz all the dudes she likes are roid heads... on top of that she is an admitted racist, homophobe, and apparantley hates women as well. a woman hating woman. common among whores, not so common among well adjusted females.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011, 12:31:05 PM »

TA is but one such icon!

It appears that you believe yourself to be an intellectual and that you can never be wrong....of course we all know all of that is patently absurd, don't we?

w8m8

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2011, 12:31:18 PM »

hey .. don't hate .. it's not my fault you're a dwarf

I don't NEED to ADVERTISE myself on the internet so if me having no pictures plastered all over bothers you .. TOUGH SHIT .. but hey .. if you think spending time stripping down to tighty whiteys to show a bunch of men how "big" you are on the potty instead of keeping a clean house is what makes you feel good about yourself .... go for it little man

just imagine how scared your ex would be to beat your ass now that you're all roided up  .. LOL

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2011, 12:34:12 PM »
a photo of her has been posted, ugly white girl, massive nose, big pores, thin lips, poor skin complexion...   her comments about you taking steroids are funny cuz all the dudes she likes are roid heads... on top of that she is an admitted racist, homophobe, and apparantley hates women as well. a woman hating woman. common among whores, not so common among well adjusted females.

Link to photo, please.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2011, 12:36:32 PM »

Not true , she's known the touch of a woman before.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2011, 12:36:54 PM »
hey .. don't hate .. it's not my fault you're a dwarf

I don't NEED to ADVERTISE myself on the internet so if me having no pictures plastered all over bothers you .. TOUGH SHIT .. but hey .. if you think spending time stripping down to tighty whiteys to show a bunch of men how "big" you are on the potty instead of keeping a clean house is what makes you feel good about yourself .... go for it little man

just imagine how scared your ex would be to beat your ass now that you're all roided up  .. LOL

Lol. What?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2011, 12:38:29 PM »

w8m8

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2011, 12:39:29 PM »

you troll Craigslist for strange cock .. you eat the holes of degenerate black whores .. just die .. soon .. you scumbag thieving pig

It appears that you believe yourself to be an intellectual and that you can never be wrong....of course we all know all of that is patently absurd, don't we?

fuck off cunt

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2011, 12:40:10 PM »

TA is but one such icon!

Scroll down:

What did I do to you?

Anyway, great five year old pic of TA standing at 5"11 and all of 155 while starting his "diet" somewhere around 220. You do the math.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2011, 12:40:41 PM »
I'm not doing that "I'm gonna complement a girl on a online forum in hopes of her "liking" me" thing.

No- that's gay

However, with that aside, I've seen pix of w8m8 and shes not a bad looking broad

I'd bang her

Swlabr

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2011, 12:41:18 PM »
Does W8M8 even lift? ???

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2011, 12:41:46 PM »
TA is just a piece of shit, who the fuck cares anyway?

Note: yes I clicked on this topic, but only to express my opinion.  :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2011, 12:43:45 PM »

bingo .. the faggest fag on getbig .. the female male Gonzo  aka w8m8

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2011, 12:44:41 PM »
I'm not doing that "I'm gonna complement a girl on a online forum in hopes of her "liking" me" thing.

No- that's gay

However, with that aside, I've seen pix of w8m8 and shes not a bad looking broad

I'd bang her

Something tells me she would be the one doing the banging  :-X

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2011, 12:46:05 PM »
What did I do to you?

Anyway, great five year old pic of TA standing at 5"11 and all of 155 while starting his "diet" somewhere around 220. You do the math.

TrueAdonis is 5'11? I thought he was a 6'1-6'2 giant.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Xerxes

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2011, 12:47:22 PM »