Author Topic: so my workout partner shoved another supplement down my throat "animal rage" lol  (Read 3244 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
lol!!  :D :D

I think one day we will see Marty in cage, battling it out for the championship.

Or in a cage, begging for someone to bail him out.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Or in a cage, begging for someone to bail him out.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

lol! Marty would run that jail!
X

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
??? wtf are you talking about? what "negative effect" ? you mean being lazy/tired? you dont need supplements for that, 200-400mg of caffeine will do it, dont waste money on expensive "animal" products

I really wonder sometimes why so little people know what the hell I'm talking about when I say in the morning your strength levels are shit

then people will say "yes you are tired and or havent eaten well..."

and i think to myself "another clueless imbecile"

my old weightlifting coach knew exactly what i was talking about

he said that you could feel super energized well rested and pumped up, then show up to the gym (no matter what time) and strength is shit

on the other hand you can feel not motivated and tired, show up to the gym and break personal records

it's nervous system impulses to the motor units he said, and this is why strength is shit in the morning (except some people who do well in the morning)

sure could be bro science but what he said is exactly what i experienced

anywayyyy

i tried the supplement and i did 5x162.5, while i have never managed to get over 3x160kg in the morning because of the morning shit strength mechanism

could be coincidence because bench press wasnt good

i did 4x5x110kg + 1x4x110kg on last week friday (so failed on last rep of 5x5) but yesterday morning with this animalrage i could only get 3 sets of 5 with 110kg bench press

so i dont know

maybe it does work because my squat was excellent for morning and my bench just wasnt good

or squat was just good by coincidence and supplement didnt do shit

i took 1 scoop which may be too much i felt like i could have a heart attack, had to calm my breathing down in between sets of squat

but POSSIBLY!!!!! my bench could have been bad because of the spotter i had. after i finished squats some confused college kid who wears those shoes shaped like feet with actual toes and tight short shorts in lycra and does all kind of goofy crossfit-esque alternative crap

he coulddnt shut his trap and spewed bro science the entire time while doing barbell rows with 40kg fucking hate this #### but needed a spotter regardless

he couldnt shut up about training philosophy broscience nutrition eric crazy lylemcdonals etc etc and we're not even in americano

i said bodybuild training and nutrition is bro science, i tried that shit for a year and all it did was decrease my strength levels so i eat just like a sensible person  and train to increase the main lifts

i said gaining muscle doesnt happen after adolescence if you're not underfed. it doesn't, 10lbs topssss!!!!!

he claimed no i believe everybody can gain muscle etc etc yet he looks like shit but i'm sure he has a billion excuses to explain that!

i told him the show is over now that this "gh15" character tells the truth and whoever he is he is nasserapproved

he thought i was bitter and ignorant but at least i'm not a pudgy weak kid in spandex and vibrams

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
x2, if you can't sleep and have to get up early, just quit your fucking job, move to California and live the dream!!

Like Marty33422432

well when i work the late shift and end work at 10pm and am home at 10:30 i am sleeping at midnight and waking up at 7 on training days while i only go to the gym around 11  just for the sake of being properly awake

i wake up and do some plyometric bodyweight exercise to try to wake the body up for the lightweight that's coming in the gym

i try to dedicate myself to this bodybuild shit as u can see

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Na man, I know he had an addiction to strippers and his wife was pissed at him. I don't know where Marty is, but I think he is livin' the dream. I think he pursued his goal of MMA and bodybuilding. Deep down, Marty was a good man. I know wherever he is, he is doing well!

i always was told mma and bodybuild is the worst combo ever

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
i have the feeling your training partner shoves other things up your throat as well, "purenaturalfaggot".

LMAO...damn....took you long enough...

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Na man, I know he had an addiction to strippers and his wife was pissed at him. I don't know where Marty is, but I think he is livin' the dream. I think he pursued his goal of MMA and bodybuilding. Deep down, Marty was a good man. I know wherever he is, he is doing well!

He's going to be on the paperview tonight.   ;D

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
only thing "rage" did to me was giving me a heartburn

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
i love animal rage

used up 2 bottles so far of it

w