Author Topic: What will happen in America over the next five years?  (Read 29388 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
What will happen in America over the next five years?
« on: October 28, 2011, 11:24:14 AM »
Greetings my fellow Americans,

Shit seems to be going down. In my opinion, as of this day, the current crop of Republican Candidates will not cut the mustard against the incumbent president.  My hopes for Mr. Cain have faded as the more he speaks about anything outside of the subject of the economy, it's become a disaster. As of now whomever runs against President Obama would get raped and raped bad. I don't need any poll to tell me different. Such as the polls from 2008 showing Obama v. McCain and then Obama rapes him like he stole an extra slice of bread.

In addition, the liberal media is doing a wonderful job at stirring up class warfare and with the report yesterday that over the last 30 years the top 1% income has risen 240% vs. 99% 18%-65% has really chapped alot of peoples asses.

When you factor in other major issues, immigration, unemployment, obesity, debt, and healthcare, you see the remaining ingredients for a recipe of disaster.

I have no doubt that President Obama will be reelected.  I'm not saying whether that's good or bad at this point but I'd rather keep him in the rather than get someone else that would really "fuck shit up".  

We don't have the brightest and most intuned young people anymore between IPADs and reality t.v. our young people (and many of all ages) have become zombies to entertainment. U.S. is ranked low in Math and Science a fall that started many years ago but this is where we are now and it's not getting better.

Obesity rate is out of control which happens to affect many things but that's for another thread. So what it's come down to is the left wants to and does in some cases, regulate, tax and implement many other bureacratic tactics as their way of helping out and the right does nothing except says, it's personal responsibility. We know how most peoples personsibility meters are when it comes to food, sex and money...nuff said...

I really don't think the American Economy can handle another 5 years of what is going on now and hope to recover to our former glory...(which was a bubble late 90s - 00s)...

We are streched and we are streched thin.  Many are looking for someone to blame BUT THEMSELVES...

If you don't vote, blame yourself
If you continue to vote the same people or party in office hoping for different results, blame yourself.

Know who you're voting for.  You are putting these people into positions of power and they are supposed to be a representative of how your moral compass is...I'm not talking about the office of POTUS. I'm talking senators, reps, mayors and other positions.  Do you not understand these are the people that make changes and you are the people to vote them in?

How about from now on spending within your means?  This country is absolutely sickening when it comes to credit...All I'll say on that is you should have read the fine print...

Whatever happened to American ingenuity?  Have we  zoned out so much that we are only content with being happy little shape?  Is there American pride anymore outside of July 4, or September 11? Are we so far divided on issues we are no longer willing to work together to achieve good for and instead have become deadlocked in a political DMZ?

Lets fast forward five years to the end of 2016 and lets say President Obamas final term in office?  What will be of this country? Just address all the points I aforementioned.

This is not a "the sky is falling" thread.  We are just addressing issues have heigtened over the last couple years and that are going red soon...It literally seems like people are too stupid to know what to do and the alleged smart people just argue over what to do.......There really needs to be a viable 3rd or even 4th party candidate...What a corrupt system we live in....wow.

jwb

• Getbig V
Re: What will happen in America over the next five years?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 11:33:19 AM »
They'll figure out another bubble to inflate by then...

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 11:45:05 AM »
USA DECLINE = WHITE POPULATION DECLINE

1965 WHITE POPULATION = 90% OF USA
2011 WHITE POPULATION = 65% OF USA (AGING)

SAME THING GOES FOR EUROPE

JAPAN AND CHINA KNOW THIS WELL.

LET'S LOOK AT THE FACTS. MOST MODERN TECHNOLOGY WAS DEVELOPED BY WHITE EUROPEANS. JUST THE FACTS. JEWS HAVE DEVELOPED THE NUCLEAR BOMB (WHICH IS DEBATABLE CONSIDERING THE SUSPICIONS SURROUNDING EINSTEIN. HE WAS BY NO MEANS THE ONLY ONE RESEARCHING THE THEORY OF RELATIVITY, ENERGY AND MASS). WHAT ELSE HAVE JEWS DEVELOPED BESIDES THE BIRTH CONTROL PILL THAT IS ON PAR WITH WHITE EUROPEANS? DID THEY HAVE AN ISAAC NEWTON?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 11:52:22 AM »
I'm afraid that over the next 5 years Philsulin will remain mr O.... :'(

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 11:55:30 AM »
War on Obesity  ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 11:56:46 AM »
You must be talking about the Fox & UFC deal. Excellent imo.
a

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2011, 12:07:46 PM »
I'm not too smart when it comes to politics but the next 20 years or so is gonna see some unreal economic changes .... and I don't mean for the better.

I personally believe that many of the jobs that are available today will no longer exist within the next few years.

Major department stores will go out of business simply because it's much cheaper to conduct business on the internet, so it may pay to invest in mail delivery services.

Movie theaters will close down because high performance devices will enable each one of us to receive that same theater experience in the comfort of our own homes. So it may pay to invest in Apple or Sony or any other electronics firm that will soon be offering 108 inch, 3D flat wall screens with vibration recliners that move in accordance with what you see on the screen.

You'll feel the pain when watching football.

Or if you are too damn poor to purchase Apple or Sony stock, check out the microwave popcorn company stocks.

Transportation ... Fuel will be too damn expensive for the majority, so automobiles will be electric and small and cheap. So you might want to invest in those companies who are in the process of developing small and cheap electric cars. (Any advice?)

And invest in Kindle and any other reading device of your choosing because books and magazines and newspapers will no longer be available in paper format.

And it will take another 20 years or so to get the US economy back on its feet as it used to be in the good old days. People gotta forget the bad times before they start spending their hard earned cash that will lead back to the good times. And it ain't gonna happen overnight.

BUT ... I do suggest that you hold on to any real estate holdings that you may presently possess,  because like milk and eggs ... there will almost always be a big demand.

That demand ain't there right now but there are many entrepreneurs  who are stocking up for the eventualy return to real estate reality.

As for competitive bodybuilding ... mass and size will still be important to win major bodybuilding titles but Men's Physique and Women's Fitness just might gain in popularity and those physique and fitness winners just might be drawing bigger paychecks than their bodybuilding counterparts simply due to the fact that they will be more acceptable by the general public.

That's the way I see it, folks!~

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2011, 12:10:16 PM »
War on Obesity  ;D
Battle of the Bulge?   

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2011, 12:14:13 PM »
I'm hoping I will have sex again in five years

I'm not making a joke, btw

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2011, 12:17:59 PM »
 ;D    Young people paying way to much attention to NOTHING .

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2011, 12:19:08 PM »
Kim Kardashian will get an Emmy, a Toney, 10 Grammys, a Pulitzer Prize, and be the first billionaire whore, and will contemplate running for Office. Her sister Chloe will cheat on Her husband (I know, I know), and will write a tell all book about Kim. Kim's Husband will be named "Simp of The Yr" 5x straight.

Sarah Palin will release a sextape via Vivid, called, "In Sarah's Tea Party Treats".

Mexicans will unofficially reclaim California, New Mexico, Ariz., and MS-13 will try and assassinate some top official.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2011, 12:19:38 PM »
The simple problem is that we cater too much to minorities and their malfunctions, plain and simple.  

Instead of booting minorities in the ass to get in line and actually be productive citizens, no, we instead placate them w welfare, medicaide, SSDI, wic, Section *, Obama, etc etc.

Now we have a growing population of lazy pofs who would be better off in a cage or a zoo than in civilized society.

No sane business would ever hire these thugs, and instead the smaller and smaller group of productive people have to pay more and more for more lazy pofs thugs in the inner city.

The first thing we need to do is get rid of that ghetto thug neo-terrorist kenyan illegal alien muslim Marxist obama.   

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2011, 12:19:49 PM »
It's surprising how slow change happens.  I'm surprised there are still malls, video stores, movie theatres, travel agents, & post offices.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2011, 12:24:06 PM »
Regarding SEX!

Every sexual disease known to man will be cured by a little green pill and within a few years later .... sexual activity will be back to 'normal' as it was before HIV most likely entered the United States around 1970.

Regarding that .... has there ever been a national study that determined who the first person within the US was that suffered from AIDS.

Was/Is there a book or a movie on this subject and how it all started and came about? What was the initial cause?

Sorry .... off track a bit.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2011, 12:27:36 PM »
Yeah, corporate media is definitely liberal media.  Makes total sense.

As for the near future, you can expect to see a staged event that will "justify" a new wave of laws to prevent people from congregating.  We will also lose our ability to expect privacy in communication.  The definition of "probable cause" will be expanded to include simple whims.

"But if you don't have anything to hide, you shouldn't mind."

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2011, 12:27:52 PM »
Normally I would say America collapses and dissolves.  

Now that I'm on Hennessy (drunk), I say America finds a way to get it's economy back on track stay afloat!
As long as they stay far away from us and Mother Rossija.

BTW, why it's so hard for Americans to cooperate?

Ruski is going to Mars. If Americans joined, their alliance would be in Mars before Chinese blink their eyes!!! Why not cooperate?
USA was with Ruskis every time when shit hit the fan big time, for example when wiping nazis off the face of Mother Earth....

I mean.. US astronauts already rely on Russia's space fleet - the only fleet now capable to bring human to ISS.

USA and Ruski are only nations in world done many things. They were doing things back in 60's that Chinese do now. Say what you want, USA and Ruski have dominated Earth. Then Ruski fell off for 15 years and USA ruled alone.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2011, 12:29:23 PM »
Normally I would say America collapses and dissolves.  

Now that I'm on Hennessy (drunk), I say America finds a way to get it's economy back on track stay afloat!
As long as they stay far away from us and Mother Rossija.

BTW, why it's so hard for Americans to cooperate?

Ruski is going to Mars. If Americans joined, their alliance would be in Mars before Chinese blink their eyes!!! Why not cooperate?
USA was with Ruskis every time when shit hit the fan big time, for example when wiping nazis off the face of Mother Earth....

You make more sense when you're sober...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2011, 12:30:43 PM »
Wiggs will get a job!

....oh wait,nevermind ;D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2011, 12:32:41 PM »
It's a shame we have all these problems when the solution is right in front of us, RON PAUL. Shame too many Americans are too stupid to realize this.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2011, 12:33:06 PM »
If we stay on the track we are on - more welfare, more defaults, more joblessness, more debt, more deficit, more inflation, etc.  

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2011, 12:33:46 PM »
You make more sense when you're sober...

Thanks, DutchGuy  :D
I think so too. Americans are unable to cooperate and will collapse.  8)

USA will be left alone when Rossija and China form a strong strategic alliance. 

Hey, Dutch! This is our Finnish PM visiting Dutch sum' time ago!!!!!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2011, 12:38:01 PM »
Ah- I see

This is gonna be one of those mega page copy paste fests, huh

::)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2011, 12:38:41 PM »

Hey, Dutch! This is our Finnish PM visiting Dutch sum' time ago!!!!!!

They look like 2 choirboys...no wonder our countries are full of gays.... ;D ;D

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2011, 12:39:37 PM »
They look like 2 choirboys...no wonder our countries are full of gays.... ;D ;D

LOL True  ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2011, 12:45:43 PM »
first wiggs, you re not american. you re african. White people in north america are americans, the sons and daughters of men and women who came from europe and built america. Slaves from africa arent really , americans. They re just, leeches, always been.

When shit will hit the fan, the racial reality will be exposed and people will only stick to the ones who have the same skin color as them , period.

Now back on topic;

europe is becoming muslim, europeans who abandoned God words and became hedonistic, materialistic, socialo communists who hate themselves do not reproduce anymore and while they are disapearing in unhealthy addictions muslims are massively and quickly replacing them everywhere. Europe will become a califate under islamic law in the next century. The last christians will massively emigrate to north america.

Then muslims who will occupy north africa, middle east and europe will ally with the chinese, and, the russians who also, are disapearing cause they do not reproduce anymore either. Chinese will invade australia and japan, and jews and japanese will emigrate to north america.

The last rampart of christianity will be in north america, it will takes centuries before we reach the final chapter of mankind as we know it. Atheism is in itself a religion, made of humanism, socialo communism, capitalism, hedonism, feminism, addiction to drugs, virtual worlds. Its strenght lies in the fact those who believe in atheism arent aware they re believing in a religion. It s a religion without a name, the most dangerous one. Europe will fall, becaue europeans have abandonned God. They converted to atheism, and now their lands are in the hands of muslims while they re slowly killing themselves by not reproducing. North america will take notice and will not reproduce their mistake.

North america will fight the sino-muslim-russian alliance for the last ressources on earth and will win, at the expense of the surface of earth being destroyed. Survivors will have to live underground and after thousands of year of evolution will become the greys, will look like the roswell alien. Then they ll move into space.

It's all written in the Bible. You just have to connect the dots.