Author Topic: What will happen in America over the next five years?  (Read 29373 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: What will happen in America over the next five years?
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2011, 11:24:41 PM »
Actually it was when the government started welfare programs and aid for family to with children is when the trouble started. No need for the sperm donor to support the kids when the gov will and you get more aid for each additional kid you have. There actually use to be a time when a man felt responsible for the children he brought into this world or have a shotgun put to his head (shotgun marriages) and families thought long and hard before they brought a kid into this world and if they could support them. If they had trouble it was incumbent on the extended family to take up the slack and not the government, i.e., the tax payers.

Though it started with good intentions we essentially started to subsidized broken families and subsidized they families to have children. And the general rule in economics is that the more you subsidize something the more you will get of it. And, conversely, the more you tax something the less you will get of that activity.

Families, all families, were fairly intact before the Johnson's Great Society giveaway programs.

no, the economic problems in america are a result of outsourcing. plain and simple.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2011, 11:30:55 PM »
America and the rest of the western "civilized" world is seriously in decline. Just accept that as truth.

If not:
Because the population is become third world. No surprise there.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2011, 03:49:44 AM »
Oh yea that sounds awesome. Can't wait till the millionaires of seniors discover this shit and vote in Public figures that will be ready to shell out billions more so some 80 year old can live another 40 years mooching of the government money.

Nah, whats the point of living till 150 if your brain finishes maturing by 25, roughly speaking? By the time you are 100 years, even if you still have a fully functional body, you are going to be a kindergarden retard compared to 25 year old youngsters.

I have no idea why people automatically assume the life extension will be in cost of "vegetation extension". We talk about extension of a good health (aka "youth"). Brain including (a headline, a few days ago: "Scientists discover drugs to strengthen synapses in the brain by 300 percent ". And this is just a begining.. ).

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2011, 04:46:47 AM »
I have no idea why people automatically assume the life extension will be in cost of "vegetation extension". We talk about extension of a good health (aka "youth"). Brain including (a headline, a few days ago: "Scientists discover drugs to strengthen synapses in the brain by 300 percent ". And this is just a begining.. ).

The Q is: who is going to benefit from this?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2011, 07:42:48 AM »
1. China becomes the #1 economic power in the world.
2. Gas hits $6 dollars a gallon.
3. 40% of the working USA citizens supports the other 60%.  It's 50% now.
4. Right now the top 10% is anyone making over 50K.  It will change to 45K.  
5. As unemployment checks go to 5 years and more people refuse to work minimum wage jobs. Disability social security collection jumps to record numbers with an incredible amount of bad backs and psychiatric claims wanting a check for life.
6. A growing voting block demand more hand outs from the government.  Since the government only has worker's money; the tax rate jumps to 40%. The goverment spreads the wealth.
7. People with student loans demand that the govermnent takes over their debt and they comply. The value of a US dollar falls to record lows.
8. Who ever controls the media controls the  dopey voter's opinions and the demorcratic party gets a firm hold on government with promises of entitlements for everyone.
9.  As manufacturing jobs are practically non existent, unemployment hits double digits.  
10. Since the majority don't want any off shore drilling, nuclear energy, or mining in this country the arab countries become rich beyond their wildest dreams.
11. Every major arab country obtains nuclear weapon tech from north Korea who charges so much money for their tech that they now have the third biggest arms forces.
12. An arab country  use their nukes it to wipe out Israel and America is warned by China and Russia to back off. We comply.
13. The democrates continue to blame Bush.
14. American soldiers are forced to wear head cams and then are prosecuted for war crimes. A stict no collateral damage policy is enacted and no wars can be won since air strikes and artillery are almost never allowed. The soldiers don't want to engage anymore.
15. I move to Australia were men are still men and the goverment is still conservative.
16. China invades Autstralia with claims they developed the newly found oil reserves that they claim  are theirs.

A little tongue in cheek but it could happen.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2011, 08:06:35 AM »
The Q is: who is going to benefit from this?

Are you implying death of all the people who can contribute to the society is more benefitable?

I'd like ppl to step aside the "Status quo" and try to imagine - WHAT IF people would already be livin' for like 250years. Would anyone question the "necessity" of it? Well.. society in the future won't too.

And to answer more personally - I would, for sure. Here I am - sitting all jacked behind my laptop, making decent livin' at 26yo, enjoying every single second of my youth, eager to learn a lot of interesting stuff in life, and guess what - I don't want to shamefully degrade into a shadow of myself and act like it's "all good, it's "natural", everyone gets old". Even if these who are old already say that - they know very very well - they HATE it, they remember all the good times, all the good health and vigor they once had and they hate it with a passion, it's just that psychological defense mechanisms turn on to keep a person stable.
 When I see an issue, even if it's a tough one - I go and try to solve it with all my will/brain power, and aging IS solvable (just most of the society are still blind to all this. they are in a trance of an "inevitable". No wonder of course..).

All these economical crysys and stuff - I don't give a SHIT about 'em, it's nothing in the reallt BIG picture. It's not a real threat to my or yours survival (the real one, the life or death, not - 80inch flat screen or a fancy dinner in Dubai), and aging IS. I may sound like some kind of over emotional psycho, but no, I just talk with a passion, I want ppl to wake the fuck up.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2011, 08:59:17 AM »
The South will rise again.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2011, 09:24:03 AM »
Atheist europeans and britons will convert to islam as they get replaced progressively by black and arabs coming from africa, maghreb and middle east who are united behind the flag of islam.

The so called arab revolution is actually leading arab countries to an even harder following of islam, actually we re seeing the rise of a new islamic, arab cohalition that will control europe, africa and the middle east. Turkey and Iran will lead this islamic coalition.

They will ally with the chinese who will invade asia, and japan. The japanese island will become unhabitable cause others earthquakes and tsunamis will make the radioactive leaks even worse. Remaining japanese will massively emigrate to the united states.

As europe will become muslim, and the muslim coalition strenghten its muscles, Israel will have no choice but to abandon its land and a massive exodus will take place, jews will move just like japanese to north america. There will be over time a massive re-christianisation of north america following the observation of the fall of europe in the hands of muslims and chinese due to the loss of belief in God , that is the only way to unite humans against Islam and its followers, and because of long lasting economic recession that will force north americans to go back to the basics in their everydalife and rediscover what it is to be human.A huge wall will be built at the mexican border to separate north and south america. Israelians who built their wall in israel will help building it in north america, obviously.

A global nuclear war should start when muslims will attack israel.

Russia whose population is declining, will be assimilated by chinese and muslims.

Ultimately there will be two last giant blocs; the north american christian alliance against the sino russian muslim bloc that will posess eurasia, australia and africa. Maybe some global natural cataclysms will happen and worsen, complicate things; the eruption of the giant yelowstone volcano in north america for example. It could be triggered by the explosion of some balistic nuclear missles sent on it by the sino russian muslim bloc.

There will be a last fight for the remaining ressources, and the surface of earth will be unhabitable due to radioactivity following the nuclear war. The last survivors will survive underground and evolve slowly over time into "greys".

Then, we will have to go in space to continue the survival of the specie , as the sun will be about to explode and destroy our galaxy.

Say hello to your, our grand...grand..grand...e tc son;

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2011, 09:46:47 AM »

Then, we will have to go in space to continue the survival of the specie , as the sun will be about to explode and destroy our galaxy.

lol, your timeline is a little off. The Sun will not explode (too small) but will expand in about 4-5 billion years, in the process vaporizing the Earth. Earth will become uninhabitable in roughly 1 billion years because as the Sun ages it gets hotter and brighter and in about 1 billion years the temp on Earth will be too hot for liquid water to exist on the surface.

The dinosaurs lived a few million years and it is doubtful humanity will last 1 billion years. If humans leave for space it would be long before the Sun becomes a problem.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2011, 09:49:26 AM »
Nice try but you dont grasp that we will become ant likes , no more love or other things, we will become a perfect life form that adapts to everything, and will need at least one billion year to create a spaceship able to send us spreading thru the universe,  and survive in its shell before reaching another planet that could sustain life.

The timeline makes perfect sense.

At some point we wont look like nowadays humans anymore due to evolution. We will modify our own evolution. What matters is survival, at all costs. Life has for only purpose to maintain itself alive by adaptating to its environment.

The most adaptated life form(s) will survive, the life form(s) that wont be able to adapt will be erased.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: October 29, 2011, 09:52:53 AM »
Uberman, here's a little story for you ;) This would make a GREAT movie! I can see Bruce Willis play this role.

THE LAST WHITE MAN

Crouched in a basement with his woman heavy with child
While all around the precinct the dark-skinned mob ran wild,
The army and the National Guard were target number one
That’s when they fired the White House and then the Pentagon.

It was as if Neanderthals had risen from the bog
And in a stroke of irony they even took out Zog.
When you mess with nature you don’t know where it leads
The wildest of wild animals will bite the hand that feeds.

Keen-eyed through broken shades he waited for night to fall.
Hot-wired a Jeep Cherokee abandoned in the mall
And, motor purring quietly, headed out into the night
Along deserted freeways, lit only by moonlight.
Towards the naval base - a dark abandoned place
Where sat America’s latest probe for outer space.

“You know what you’re about?” she asked. He answered her: “Fear naught”.
For on his last c.v. he wrote: “Profession - Astronaut.”
And as he primed the rockets he could see lit by their glow,
A howling mob of aliens gibbering below.
“I’ll give them one last present now, before we leave this place,
And let them not forget that they can NEVER kill our race.”
Then tossed a couple of hand grenades down in the sea of black,
Turned, and Schwarzenegger style, called out: “I’ll be back!”

They blasted off to search the stars – the white man and his wife
To find a friendly planet that would sustain human life.
They found one – and they called it Earth, that much I know is true.
Our destiny is in the hands of us – the chosen few.

Ten thousand years have passed since then, and in life’s cruel game
The venue might be different, but things are just the same.
And in a far off galaxy the story is repeated
Great cultures become extinguished if Zog is not defeated.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 29, 2011, 09:57:08 AM »
Uberman, here's a little story for you ;) This would make a GREAT movie! I can see Bruce Willis play this role.

THE LAST WHITE MAN

Crouched in a basement with his woman heavy with child
While all around the precinct the dark-skinned mob ran wild,
The army and the National Guard were target number one
That’s when they fired the White House and then the Pentagon.

It was as if Neanderthals had risen from the bog
And in a stroke of irony they even took out Zog.
When you mess with nature you don’t know where it leads
The wildest of wild animals will bite the hand that feeds.

Keen-eyed through broken shades he waited for night to fall.
Hot-wired a Jeep Cherokee abandoned in the mall
And, motor purring quietly, headed out into the night
Along deserted freeways, lit only by moonlight.
Towards the naval base - a dark abandoned place
Where sat America’s latest probe for outer space.

“You know what you’re about?” she asked. He answered her: “Fear naught”.
For on his last c.v. he wrote: “Profession - Astronaut.”
And as he primed the rockets he could see lit by their glow,
A howling mob of aliens gibbering below.
“I’ll give them one last present now, before we leave this place,
And let them not forget that they can NEVER kill our race.”
Then tossed a couple of hand grenades down in the sea of black,
Turned, and Schwarzenegger style, called out: “I’ll be back!”

They blasted off to search the stars – the white man and his wife
To find a friendly planet that would sustain human life.
They found one – and they called it Earth, that much I know is true.
Our destiny is in the hands of us – the chosen few.

Ten thousand years have passed since then, and in life’s cruel game
The venue might be different, but things are just the same.
And in a far off galaxy the story is repeated
Great cultures become extinguished if Zog is not defeated.

not bad.

I have another story for you.

Roswell looking aliens flying in a huge spacecraft go to a planet, terraform it using their spaceship , and create plants, animals, and humans, have to leave for some reasons then comeback later and arent satisfied by the evolution of their creations. They kill tons of them, flood the whole planet, only select some and give them the plans to build an ark... Then they leave again -because for some reasons they have to-. But before leaving they write a how to manual to the most advanced of their creations, called Man, which is called the Bible. By following its words, man will learn how to contribute to life and be happy. What to do, and what not to do. If he doesnt follow it , if he follows false beliefs, false fake gods, if he thinks he s god himself, he will destroy life. A part of this mankind follow the Book, and others dont. In the end there are two sides and a global war. Survivors live underground, and they build a spacecraft that will have the possibility to terraform planet. They look like the roswell alien after millions of years of evolution.

Get the picture?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: October 29, 2011, 10:00:58 AM »
Nice try but you dont grasp that we will become ant likes , no more love or other things, we will become a perfect life form that adapts to everything, and will need at least one billion year to create a spaceship able to send us spreading thru the universe,  and survive in its shell before reaching another planet that could sustain life.

The timeline makes perfect sense.

At some point we wont look like nowadays humans anymore due to evolution. We will modify our own evolution. What matters is survival, at all costs. Life has for only purpose to maintain itself alive by adaptating to its environment.

The most adaptated life form(s) will survive, the life form(s) that wont be able to adapt will be erased.

White men developed modern technology in a few hundred years. Granted, it took a few thousand years to get to the point where this was possible. Now imagine what would be possible in 100,000 years given the exponential growth in knowledge and technology? 1 million years?? And you think it will take 1000 million years?

No way dude!! Gordon E. Moore laughs at your calculation.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 29, 2011, 10:04:24 AM »
White men developed modern technology in a few hundred years. Granted, it took a few thousand years to get to the point where this was possible. Now imagine what would be possible in 100,000 years given the exponential growth in knowledge and technology? 1 million years?? And you think it will take 1000 million years?

No way dude!! Gordon E. Moore laughs at your calculation.
You might be right. Solid argument you got there.
Then...maybe something big and not forseen threatening the whole planet would then happen sooner than the explosion of the sun, requiring what remains of mankind to build a spacecraft in a hurry.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #89 on: October 29, 2011, 10:11:16 AM »
Nothing is impossible...

and not everything is hopeless...

The majority of the Afghani population is getting younger and younger?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2011, 10:14:46 AM »
Time to pack on ammo, food cans, to pick a side (the winning one preferably) and enjoy the ride.

The great thing about what s coming, is that women will stop dominating men considering their protection will be their only chance of survival when there wont be any water, electricity, food, police, tv soaps, internet and malls anymore. It will all be about guns, muscles and balls again.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2011, 10:25:06 AM »
Time to pack on ammo, food cans, to pick a side (the winning one preferably) and enjoy the ride.

The great thing about what s coming, is that women will stop dominating men considering their protection will be their only chance of survival when there wont be any water, electricity, food, police, tv soaps, internet and malls anymore. It will all be about guns, muscles and balls again.
I like that!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2011, 10:51:12 AM »

they dont dominate now unless your a pussy whipped bitch who lets them dominate. they arent even comfortable dominating. they arent fit for it. they want to be dominated and are begging for it.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2011, 11:01:03 AM »
they dont dominate now unless your a pussy whipped bitch who lets them dominate. they arent even comfortable dominating. they arent fit for it. they want to be dominated and are begging for it.
dont you have some black man to analy penetrate you today instead of ruining this thread?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2011, 11:06:31 AM »
dont you have some black man to analy penetrate you today instead of ruining this thread?
dont you have some more flip flopping and pretending to be educated to do today? jeez five months ago you were an outspoken atheist  quoting psychoanalytic bullshit at everyturn and now your some kind of theist believer who conjures up alien stories within a humanistic albeit racist and bigoted context. your a fucking fool.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2011, 11:18:42 AM »
America and the rest of the western "civilized" world is seriously in decline. Just accept that as truth.

If not:

Globalization is a well orchestrated plan. The super Elite know exactly what their doing. But you're right, the smart ones will except the truth that patriotism is mind control and adapt and evolve into what "they" are doing. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2011, 11:25:33 AM »

Globalization is a well orchestrated plan. The super Elite know exactly what their doing. But you're right, the smart ones will except the truth that patriotism is mind control and adapt and evolve into what "they" are doing.  
There is no conspiracy, no global will, only individual living organisms fighting each others for their own survival and interests and who sometimes happen to ally together permanently or occasionnaly to insure their own survival. Noone controls anything but his own survival. Everything is interconnected and interdependant tho.

This is life.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2011, 01:00:46 PM »

Yes, but the older you get the harder it is to learn anything new and things like personality traits are almost impossible to reverse. I don't see anything trying to address that and the question is, because of how interconnected and complex the brain is for example if you wanted to "delete" some old, unnecessary data how would you do so, and is it even possible w/the human brain without totally killing of a part of your "mental" self.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2011, 01:02:17 PM »
"I have no idea why people automatically assume the life extension will be in cost of "vegetation extension". We talk about extension of a good health (aka "youth"). Brain including (a headline, a few days ago: "Scientists discover drugs to strengthen synapses in the brain by 300 percent ". And this is just a begining.. )."

thats because.. you re young and unexperienced...

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2011, 02:32:46 PM »
4. Right now the top 10% is anyone making over 50K.  It will change to 45K.

Really?

5. As unemployment checks go to 5 years and more people refuse to work minimum wage jobs.

When McDonald's was issuing applications recently, there were lines around the block in every major city in America.  Many of those people were newly unemployed and eligible for unemployment insurance.  

You shouldn't sell short your fellow citizens so easily.